Legendary Lovers

Af Piggy514

Tanjiro is the village boy with a heart of gold, he longs for his family to live a bit better. However he fin... Mere

Kamado Tanjiro
Uninvited Guests
Shocking Discovery
Compassion
Gratitude
Moonlight Night Part 1
Moonlight Night Part 2
Recovery
Silent Night
Once Upon a Dream
The Kamado Family
A Little Push
Three Letter Words
Strom Ahead
Wrath
Whom is in the Right?
Consequences
Bad Liar
The Risk
Outlaws of Love
Reunion
Awaiting Outcome
Fairy Tale Ending
Another Storybook?

Strange Feelings

177 5 1
Af Piggy514

Tanjiro eyes flutter open waking up, his face was inches close to Kyo. Sitting up he looked down at the sleeping man with fondness.

Kyo arms were still wrap around the boy waist. Tanjiro carelessly ran his fingers through the demon's hair, a small smile appeared on Kyo's lips as he continued to sleep.

The boy's mind however kept going back to their conversation last night about Kyo's nightmare, "The way he explain it was more like a memory than a dream."

He shook his head, crawling out of the sheets and walk to other side of the room to change. Before he did Tanjiro slide the door a bit, the whole yard covered in a fresh pach of snow with grey white clouds covering the sky.

"Hm, only a bit of snow that's good." Tanjiro mumbled closing the door.

While he changed Tanjiro didn't heard the sounds of Kyo yawning and the sheets moving.

Kyo stirred around the bed, he reached on the other side trying to find Tanjiro only to come into contact with cool sheets. He sat up, stretched his arms until he heard a satisfying pop and scan the room.

"Tanjiro must be up already." Kyo thought, getting out of bed. Not long, his eyes landed on Tanjiro walking to the kitchen then the smell of food swift his nose.

Standing up, Kyo change into a brown yukata. Just as he put away the futon something fell onto the ground next to him.

Sliding the closet shut Kyo looked at the floor where the object landed. A Makoto silk sword bag tie with a golden string laid before him, picking it up Kyo untied it.

The silk slid down.

Kyo's eyes widen.

It was katana and a beautiful one.

The saya was white, a dark red sageo at the top, a black tsuka wrap on the handle but that wasn't what caught his eye.

By the end of the handle was a flaming tsuba in golde and red, "Why do I have a feeling that I seen this before?" He mumble.

"Kyo! Are you up?"

Remember he wasn't alone Kyo put back the sword into the bag and shoved into the closet making his way towards the kitchen.

He was half way in when he caught sight of Tanjiro moving around the kitchen wearing a white kappogi apron.

"Cute." The demon blushed as he lead against the doorway leading to the kitchen watching, his heart skip a beat.

He wondered back to last night how warm it felt having Tanjiro hands wrap around him, it almost like Kyo felt that warmth before.

"Kyo?" Tanjiro questioning tone caught him off guard, causing him to jump slightly in surprise.

Unfortunately leading against the doorway didn't have any grip and Kyo lost his footing making him fall down backwards.

Tanjiro hurried toward the man as he lay on the floor groaning in slight pain. "Are you okay?!"

Kyo sat up as Tanjiro sat next to him checking him for injuries.

"Really smooth there." Kyo mentally scolded himself.

"I'm fine, Tanjiro, got lost in my thoughts." Kyo smiled assuredly the boy.

Tanjiro pouted playfully, "I know, you were so into it that you didn't hear me calling your couple of times." He explained as he helped Kyo stand.

Tanjiro smiled faded, "Was it about your nightmare?" He asked, catching Kyo off guard.

"No, it was something else." Kyo answered slightly smiled.

A look of guilt crossing Tanjiro's face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked Kyo." He turned his gaze downwards only to blinked in surprise as fingers gently grasped his chin lifting his gaze connecting with the worried golden red eyes.

"I'm not angry at you Tanjiro, just pleased that you care about my well being." Kyo smiled down at him letting go of the boy's chin.

The demon moved to stand. Tanjiro moved back just a bit allowing the demon to stand with ease.

Kyo held his hand out, smiling Tanjiro took the demon's hand in his own. "Let's eat breakfast before it gets cold, we have some chores to do." Tanjiro said.

Nodding Kyo helping Tanjiro set up the table for breakfast, like the last night they sat across from each other.

Once they were done eating they head out.

Kyo help Tanjiro put on the straw boots, "Kyo don't you feel cold? You always wear your yukata, tabi socks, zōri, and haori jacket."

The demon smiled, "I am a demon so I barley get cold."

"Demon or not, you can still catch a cold." Tanjiro puffed taking off his blue scarf he wrap it around Kyo's neck and tucking in.

Satisfied Tanjiro picked up the basket and began walking away leaving Kyo to stand alone in the snow.

The demon touched the soft scarf, he blush and ran to catch up with Tanjiro.

"Wait up Tanjiro!"

________________________________________________________________

The winter air was cold, but not as cold as usually. The trees looked barren with very small patches of snow on it. The only sound came from the wind, making the branches scrape against the side.

It was very peaceful to say the least.

Coming back from his dazzled, Tanjiro wip his head back. Kyo was feeding a small squirrel a nut also giving another to the animal who snatch then hurry away.

Tanjiro laughed, it was hard to image how close they gotten after last night. It as if they understood each other from a few words and trust in another.

The red head smiled fondly at Kyo.

"He's always sweet, and every kind
Even though he's demon and unrefined~"

Kyo ran over towards Tanjiro only to fall down in a pile of snow cause him laughed to point he had tears in his eyes.

"But he oh so dear, and so caring
I wonder why he makes my heart fly?~"

The sounds of his laughter, like jingling bells to his ears, had Kyo's heart skip a beat.

"He glanced this way, I thought I saw
And when we touched, I don't shy way and he would smile fondly at me~"

Tanjiro held his hand out to which Kyo happily took and stood up. The boy ran his hands through Kyo's hair dusting off the snow from his head.

The demon's eyes saddened when Tanjiro released his hand.

"No, it can't be, I'll just ignore."

Kyo simper at Tanjiro, who's cheeks slightly colored a tender smile on his lip with fondness eyes.

"But then again he's never looked at me that way before~"

Deep golden red eyes shone brightly with instant glaze making Tanjiro look away.

"New, and a bit alarming~"

Tanjiro fiddle with his fingers, the beating of his soft heart melted into his chest causing him confusion.

"Who'd have ever knows what this feelings could be?~"

He turned over, a flock of birds land surrounded Kyo then fly away leaving behind feathers.

"True, he is no prince charming~"

Tanjiro's giggles had Kyo turned to him, his eyes smiled at the demon.

"But there's something in him that I see~"

Tanjiro grabbed some snow on the ground, and made a snowball. He took aim, threw his snowball clear across and right smack on the back of Kyo's head.

Him and Kyo were too engrossed in their own game that they did not notice the family's arrival.

Nezuko, Kie and the others watch from a far as the two had a snowball fight. Kie turned to her daughter. "Well, who'd have thought? Bless my soul, who'd have known?"

Nezuko smiled at her mother happily. "Who indeed? And who'd knows they'd may come together on their own."

Hanako chuckled. "It's so peculiar, we'll wait and see."

Takeo nodded to his little sister. "There is something there that wasn't there before~"

Kie lifted a finger and pointing over at the two, who were now laughing off. "Here's a thought, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before~"

Shigeru tugged his mother's shawl yukata. "What mama?"

Nezuko shook her head, she knew the two youngest wouldn't understand. "There is something there that wasn't there before~"

"What is it, what's there?" Rokuta ask tugging Nezuko's sleeve.

The eldest and mother fondly smiled at another, Kie ruffle Rokuta's hair. "We'll tell you when you're older."

Both attempts to win over each other seemed to take hours, neither one willing to lose. The crowd waited patiently to see who would be the victor.

Takeo could no longer hold in his laughter as a snowball hit Kyo square in the face. "Big brother really did got you Kyo!" He chuckled just as Kyo was about to throw a snowball at Tanjiro, causing him to miss.

"Mom!" Tanjiro shouted in shock.

Hanako saw the disappointed in both their eyes showed as their game was broken up. They all looked at them with a amused smile and then at the rest, confused.

"Big brother, we wanna play too." Shigeru spoke up.

Kyo shook off the snow, "Sorry but we were just finishing our game," he responded, picking up the basket that fell off his back.

Kie noticed how close the two gotten than before, her eyes don't lie. "Ok, let's get you two inside." She piped in next to Tanjiro.

The mother took Rokuta and Shigeru to the house. Tanjiro glared at his two sisters who were smirking at him, "I know those looks, what did you guys do?"

Both girls giggled, Nezuko shrugged. "We should be asking you that Tanjiro," Hanako grinned at her brother's confusion, "Did something happen between you Kyo?"

The night from before came up. The poor boy's face turned beer red and his heart lep out his chest. "No! W-We...just...I mean...n-nothing happen!"

A sly smiled came from Takeo as he rub his chin, "Are you sure? Your face seems rather red big brother." They watched their brother face reddened more.

Seeing Tanjiro's predicament Kyo step in and took his hand, gently pulling him back. "Come on you two, we've just finished gathering woods so Tanjiro and I are a bit tired."

Tanjiro smiled gratefully at him.

"He's right," Nezuko wrap her arms around Hanako and Takeo, pushing them into the house. "Let's give them some space to rest, it the least we could do."

She gave her sister and brother a wink at them, "Let's go get dinner ready for us."

The two gave a look then smiled Kyo chuckled leading Tanjiro towards the door. "I suggest we follow, I am a bit hungry."

Tanjiro nodded. "Same." They set down the baskets from their backs and walked in. Nezuko and Kie had started dinner, the other children were in the other room.

Hanako and Shigeru were carefully playing monkey in the middle with Rokuta and Takeo. Tanjiro had gone sat down to relaxed; reading a book on the floor.

Kyo's heart fluttered, everything was so very domestic and warm. Kie appear behind him cleaning her hands on the apron, "Kyo tell the others to set the table dinner won't take long."

The demon nodded walking over to repeat whay she had said. The siblings did as told with Hanako going over to help Nezuko and mother with the plates.

Together, they enjoyed their meal in comfortable silence....sort of....

"UMAI!"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

39.2K 678 42
|DemonSlayer| Tanjiro has turned to a demon.. But How? β€’ β€’'will... I die...?' β€’Inosuke x Tanjiro β€’bxb This will be different according to the...
24.9K 459 26
!!BEING EDITED!! Giyu Tomioka, an alpha, the water hashira, also known for his coldness and emotionless self (except when it comes to Tanjiro, he is...
93.3K 2.4K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
392 27 12
[DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, MANY AND I MEAN MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS] If demons exist, why wouldn't heavenly creatures? ...