That Billionaire

By aluragrey

My name is Dally viemens people usually call me 'lily' i come from a regular family. I just graduated from un... More

How it all begins...
My first 'get closer' moments...
As the journey started...
At that mansion...
At that mansion #2
The morning...
On the journey
My trip with him
At his villa
The private Pool party...
After the private party
A trip to...

Back home

12K 358 0
By aluragrey

My mom was looking out of the house probably questioning herself like who the f*uck owns a helicopter near here, and landed in front of her house!! I went down from the helicopter and hugged my mom. " i'm so.." She cuted me and said it's okay, honey. I was relieved when she said that. And i wanted to say to my mom and she interrupted " i know, he's your boyfriend, right?" Henry immidiately come to my mom and kissed her in the cheeks and said " halo, my name is Henry Morgan." Henry said. My mom just smiled. My mom said " if you wanna go out with henry, it's okay, lily" i asked Henry "you wanna hang out henry?" He said " sure, lily!" So, i said to my mom, bye mom!! And i went back to the helicopter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 12.1K 126
Iron man and Spider-Man one shots ( that includes rest of the Avengers) What else is there to say? The first chapters of this book were written a lo...
610K 30.9K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.5M 100K 193
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
941K 60.5K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...