Scented Candles | Park Jisung

Por ncteaxt

"No matter what happens, I will always stay right by your side" Lee Haneul, is a college student. She lives w... Más

A new beginning
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십육
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십

29 2 4
Por ncteaxt

[A/n's P.O.V.]

It was already Sunday and Haneul was doing her homeworks together with Haechan.

Jisung was also there to help them. He may be young but he knows every answer to your questions.

"Okay so how the fuck do you solve this thing? All I understand is I have to find the x of the fucking square" Haneul scratched her head. (I can relate to her, I hate mathಥ‿ಥ)

Jisung looked at her papers and he pointed at her answer

"You used the wrong formula Jessy, you should multiply it instead of dividing it." [I srsly don't know anything abt math so bare with me:)]

"Oh, that's why. Thanks Park" Jisung nodded and she continued answering.

"Hey, are you excited for tomorrow Jisung? I bet those girls will surround you the second you step inside that school" Haechan snickered and Haneul rolled her eyes

"Uhm, I can't talk to other students other than you Haechan hyung, Jessy, Chenle hyung and Domin."

"And why is that?" Haechan raised his eyebrow and looked at Haneul

"What? I'm protecting him from those bitches" Haneul shrugged and Haechan sighed

"Don't listen to her Ji, you can talk to whoever you like-"

"Excuse me? I'm the master here Lee Donghyuck?"

"I won't talk to others hyung, I don't like to socialize anyway" Jisung said and pursed his lips

"Fine. Just don't follow whatever Haneul says, she'll just abuse you" Haneul glared at Haechan who didn't gave a fuck.

"Ma'am? Sirs? Dinner is ready" A maid said from the other side of the door.

"Okay, we'll be there in a sec" Haechan said and they finished their homeworks before going downstairs.

🕯️

"Eh? You're going to school tomorrow?" Chenle shouted. Yes Chenle and Domin are in the Lee's mansion. They already knew about Jisung since Haneul explained it to them immediately when the two saw him.

"Yep, and I'll be sticking with Jessy" He said and ate his kimbap.

"Yah, why do you let him call you Jessy but when we call you Jessy you'll get mad" Domin pouted and Haneul rolled her eyes.

"Stop being a kid and eat your food Domin. I let him call me Jessy since I'm his master". Haneul said and Jisung nodded.

"Anyways, where's Mark hyung?" Domin asked

"He's at Jaemin's house, probably drinking his ass again" Haechan said and sighed

"I didn't expect that Mark hyung would turn out to be like this after what happened"

"Why? What happened?" Jisung asked cluelessly

"You shouldn't know yet. Be quiet and eat your food" Haneul said sternly and walked out of the kitchen

"You shouldn't have asked that Ji" Domin said

"We'll tell you when the time is right. Alright Jisung?" Haechan said and he nodded. Jisung continued eating his food and the dining room went quiet.

[Monday]

"Haneul! Jisung! Wake up, it's time for school!" Taeyong wake the two up. Jisung immediately went to the other bathroom outside to take a bath.

Jisung literally has a room for himself but he insisted on sleeping in Haneul's room to protect her.

On the other side, Haneul was still asleep on her bed.

"LEE HANEUL! WAKE UP!" Chenle shouted near her ears making her jolt up and hit Chenle's forehead with her's.

"Ow! The fuck Chenle? I would be deaf in no time if you keep on shouting" She said while rubbing her forehead.

"Get up and take a bath, we'll eat breakfast together" Chenle said, still rubbing the spot where Haneul hit.

She stood up and took her uniform and towel before going to the bathroom.

As she finished taking a bath and changing into her uniform, she took her bag and went downstairs.

Jisung was already downstairs, sitting on the dining area next to Chenle.

🕯️

"Good luck on your first day Jisung!" Taeyong shouted from the limo and Jisung thanked him before running beside Haneul.

"Jessy, are the teachers here kind? 'Cause in our universe the teachers are really kind and they let us do whatever we want."

"Not at all Park. The teachers here are annoying and I call the school hell." She said in a monotone, making Jisung pout.

"Oh, but I guess I'll get the hang of it." He said and Haneul rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." Haneul's phone suddenly rang. She took it from her pocket and looked at the caller ID.

'Injunniee'

She smiled widely and answered the call.

"Injunnieee! Why did
you call?"

"Hello to you too Haneul,
well I just wanted to inform
you that I will be back there
in korea next week!"

Haneul's eyes widened and squealed silently.

Haneul had a very big fat crush on Renjun ever since they were in high school. Only Haechan knows about her liking the older.

"Really? OMG I can't wait!
Yah! you better bring me
some Jasmine tea or I'll
throw your ass
back to China"

S

he threatened and heard the male from the other line chuckle.

She felt butterflies in her stomach and Jisung could see her face turning red.

"Alright sweetie. I'll end
the call now, you should
be at school at the moment.
See you next week!"

She let out a quiet 'bye' before ending the call.

She squealed loudly and hit Jisung's arm before calming herself down and showed her infamous stoic face again.

"Uhm, are you okay Jessy?" Haneul looked at Jisung and turned her head back forward before saying.

"Let's go".

🕯️

"Really?! Renjun-ge will be back here next week?" Chenle shouted and Haneul nodded.

They were currently in the cafeteria, eating their lunch. Jisung was clueless about what they were talking about since he didn't know the man named Renjun.

"I see someone's excited" Haechan lowkey teased Haneul and she glared at him before rolling her eyes.

"Wait, he'll transfer here?" Domin asked

"Yep, he always wanted to transfer here ever since high school, sadly he can only visit us on summer" Haechan said

"Who's Renjun by the way?" Jisung asked

"He's my best friend and Haneul's cru-" Haneul covered Haechan's mouth before he could expose her.

"Haneul's what?" Jisung asked again

"None of your business Park." She said before eating her lunch again.

Domin and Chenle understood Haechan's words and Haneul's actions. And there, they teased her the whole day, without Jisung knowing a thing. (Poor Jwi:<)

[Tuesday]

As they arrived at school, Haechan was right. The girls started running towards the limo.

Haneul could see some banners saying

'Jisung, I love you!'
'Be my boyfriend Jisung'
'Haechan oppa be my husband'.

Haneul scrunched her face, disgusted by the girls who were thirsty for the two men beside her.

"I don't know why I'm still not used to this" She said and exited the limo first before she could get attacked by the group of girls.

She ran towards the back of the school. She looked around and after she made sure nobody followed her, she pushed the specific wall door that leads to her secret spot.

As she entered the area. She saw the calm and clean lake, the treehouse at the side and a bench on the other side.

The area was surrounded by trees and plants making it more fresh to the eyes.

She looked at the time and she was already late for the first period. So she decided to stay inside her spot for now.

"Why are you here?" She heard a familiar voice behind her, she flinched and looked at the person who sat beside her.

"Wha- How did you find this area?" She asked

"I can teleport remember? If my master is far from me, I will immediately teleport to her." He said and Haneul sighed

"This area is so beautiful. How'd you find this?" Jisung asked and admired the view.

"Me and Renjun found this when we explored the whole university. My dad brought me and Renjun here when we were still kids.

And yeah, we accidentally found this secret spot and nobody came here so we made this our secret spot" She explained and Jisung nodded.

"Who is Renjun to you?" He asked and Haneul sighed for the nth time.

"Don't tell anyone about this okay? Renjun.. He's my childhood friend and also my-" She trailed off and smiled

"My first love" Jisung could only nod since he didn't know what to say.

"We should go back. Don't wanna miss second period." She said before standing up and leaves the spot.

Jisung sighed and stood up.

'Wish I was your first love' He thought and followed Haneul outside.

[Wednesday]

"Okay class, let's start our game. I'll pair you up with your classmates so once I announce your partner, proceed to the center together and prepare." The P.E. teacher said and took out his list.

"Okay these are the pairs, Domin and Haneul. Taeho and Heeseul. Jimin and Hyeji. Jisung and Mina. Hongseok and Yuna. Jiho and Lami. Beomjun and Yena. Taebom and Chohee." Haneul and Domin did their handshake after hearing their names being partnered up.

"Okay students, go to your places." Haneul saw Jisung getting dragged by his partner, making her chuckle at his face.

"Ready, set... Go!" The ball was given to the first pair which was Haneul and Domin.

Haneul threw the ball at the pair near them, and she succeeded. The pair was out and now the game continued.

30 minutes passes and two pairs were left, which were Domin and Haneul and the other pair was Jisung and Mina.

Mina had the ball (which was a volleyball to be exact). She looked at Haneul who was behind Domin and smirked.

She threw the ball towards Domin's face and before the ball could hit him, Haneul stepped forward and the ball hits her face instead.

She held her head and her vision was getting blurry and then, she fainted.

🕯️

[Jisung's  P.O.V.]

"Haneul!" I sprinted towards her and carried her.

"Take her to the clinic Jisung. The rest of you go back to the classroom." The teacher said and I ran to the clinic with Haneul in my arms.

"Hello? Is anybody in here?" I called out and a man in a clinic gown appeared.

"Oh my! What happened to Ms. Lee?" He asked, I could tell he's panicking since he immediately ran and checked her up

"Uhm, she fainted because she got hit by a ball on her face" I explained

"Gosh, I'm so gonna be dead right now. Uhm, what's your name?" the doctor asked

"I'm Jisung, I'm her guar- classmate"

"Okay Jisung, can you call Haechan please? Just tell him that Kun hyung needs him" I nodded and went to Haechan's class.

"Good morning sir, can I excuse Lee Haechan for a minute?" I asked and the teacher called Haechan hyung

"Sup Ji" He approached me and I told him what happened to Haneul and his eyes widened and sprinted to the clinic.

I followed him and as we arrived at the clinic, Haechan hyung went to the doctor.

"Gladly she's fine, she'll be awake in a few hours but for now I suggest that you stay with her" Haechan hyung nodded and he turned to me.

"Jisung, you can go back to your classroom now, I can take care of Haneul." He said and I shook my head

"I'm her guardian hyung, I should be the one who's looking out for her"

"You didn't even protect her from the ball" Haechan hyung glared at me

"I'm sorry hyung, I was too focused with the game and I didn't know that Mina would hit her that hard" He sighed and sat beside Haneul

"And I can't unleash my powers infront of other people hyung" Haechan hyung nodded slowly

"Go on, you still have classes. I'll take care of her" I gave up and finally nodded.

I went back to the classroom and listened to the teacher who was blabbering about the topic.

[A/n's P.O.V.][Friday]

They were currently in the science lab. Haneul wasn't supposed to go to school today but she insisted and said that she's fine.

The teacher asked them to do an experiment inside the lab on their own, because he said before the class started that he'll see if who really listened to his discussion by doing the experiment without him telling them how to do it again.

Haneul was focused with her experiment. Yes, she's lazy and she won't listen to the teachers, but when it comes to science and experiments, she's really good at it.

2 hours passed and it was time to pass their experiments. Haneul was the first one to pass, followed by Jisung and Domin.

"Hey, what should we do today? I don't feel like entering afternoon classes" Haneul said

"Let's go to the café!" Domin suggested and Haneul agreed.

On their way to the café, Domin's phone rang, he answered the phone and his mom told him to go home immediately. He apologized to the two before going to the bus station.

"So, I guess it'll just be the two of us will go to the café" Haneul said and started walking again.

"Is it still far from here?" Jisung asked and Haneul shook her head.

"It's right..... Here" She pointed at the specific building and they entered the café

"Haneul! It's been awhile since you last came here with Domin! Oh? Who's this?" The man said and pointed at Jisung

"Hey Taeil oppa, this is Jisung, my... new friend" She smiled and Jisung bowed at Taeil.

"Oh, might as well serve my specialty to him. Still the usual Hannie?" Haneul nodded and sat on the table near the counter.

"Who is he?" Jisung asked

"That's Taeil, he's the owner of this café. I tend to come here alot with Domin, Chenle, Haechan and Renjun when we were in high school, that explains why I'm close with him" She explained and scrolled through her phone.

They waited for a few minutes before Taeil came with their orders.

"One oreo frappe and one caramel latte. It's on the house!"

"Thanks oppa! you're the best!" She smiled and Taeil nodded before going back to the counter.

"Caramel latte is his specialty?"

"Yeah, it's the best seller too. He makes the best caramel lattes in town"

The two spent their time in the café talking and enjoying the drinks. After finishing their drinks, they bid their goodbyes to Taeil and went home together.

— tbc.

okay, hi:)

word count: 2418 words
date published: 03/28/22

Soob_bbang

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97.4K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
75.3K 3.8K 39
"birthday candles never meant anything to me. a single flame could never buy me the world and a wish is wasted upon the tongues of sinners. stars nev...
21.8K 663 26
❝ trouble never looked so damn fine ❞ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦? 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵...
71.5K 2.8K 48
(A Markhyuck Fanfiction) [In which Lee Donghyuck is a daycare assistant by day and a stripper by night... as Mark Lee is a college english major by d...