Her Love Her Boss

By Kernia_

Irina Inessa Smirnov is twenty years of age. She wanted nothing more than to be independent and loved after y... More

Author's note
1| Giovanni Gonzalez
2| Irina Smirnov
3| Pretense
4| Dinner
5| After her
6| What fucking Mafia?
7| Consequences of actions
8| First day of life
9| Venereal act
10| Who is Costello?
11| Nothing but a cheater
12| Revealing the truth
13| Get me out of here
14| Can't hold it in any longer
15| It's payback time
16| One of the best nights
17| Everyone's going out
18| Still breathing
19| La famiglia GonzΓ‘lez
20| Caught
21| A rose
22| Where did I go wrong?
23| Never coming back
24| Unexpected turn of events
25| Everything has changed
26| Not the girl I once was
27| My sanity
28| Who's after Rosa?
29| Right under my nose
30| La Rosa Dorada
31| Secrets
32| What's the plan?
33| Helpless
34| Good Job, Baby
35| Yes! I will
36| Valentina
37| Santiago Miguel
38| The beginning of something new
39| Lose to win?
40| The last
41| Punch to the heart
42| I feel fucking fine
43| Just a note
45| What a day!
46| I am Mrs Gonzalez
47| New chapter of our lives

44| Never accuse me

437 10 1
By Kernia_

"Last week, Stefano Piccolo came here to have drinks with his men. They weren't suspicious or anything and no one went snooping." Tommaso broke the silence.

"What business deal did he have to offer this time?" I asked, knowing Stefano shows up when he needs something. Elena and Riccardo walked in and placed a thumb drive down in front of me. I held my hand up to Tommaso suggesting that he wait a moment. "Is that all?"

"Yes, boss. Everything you need to know is in there. We also destroyed packaged drugs before shipment. No one saw us." I nod my head signaling their dismissal.

"Get yourselves cleaned up, Elena I'm sure the girls are waiting for you."

Knowing she had some dumb shit to say she spoke, "No credit? Loosen up Giovanni, free drinks tonight."

"Elena get out." She chuckled. I should have left her in the Caribbean. She gives me a headache but is one of my greatest spies. "Where were we?" I turned to Tommaso.

"He's looking to buy weapons from us. Five thousand for each M16 sniper piece and two hundred for each m67 grenade. Looks like a good deal to me."

"Schedule a meeting for tomorrow at noon." I tapped on the desk with my fingertips. "I need to speak with him directly."

"Yes sir." He responded, turning back to his desk.

"Um, Giovanni, I think you need to see this." Alejandro, who stared at the security footage, called me. I walked over to him, analyzing the computer.

What I see next shocks me. I specifically told Irina to stay at the house and what the fuck is on her face? She's stupid for thinking that I won't recognize her. Her tattoo reveals itself at the bottom of her dress as she walks.

I was pissed. She'd disobey me. I clenched my jaw before returning to my seat. Why is she dressed like that when I'm not with her?

"Keep an eye on her, Alejandro." I sat back in my seat. I flipped through some files laid out on the desk. Reading through everyone who entered the club for the week. My eyes landed on a woman of interest. Gray eyes, black hair and a beauty mark on her left cheek. I've never seen her before. Who is she? "Alejandro, how often has this woman been coming here?" I handed him the file. She looked East Asian.

"She comes every Saturday night. I'm not sure why." This was strange. A woman entering my territory. "She's here tonight." He pointed at the screen. A slim woman with a black dress and red lipstick. I needed to know what she's here for. "Irina is heading to the bathroom." Alejandro continued.

"I'm heading to the bar. This woman means business. Update me on Irina, when I'm there." I sat at the bar having a few drinks, hoping the woman would show up and she did.

"Mr. Gonzalez." She acknowledged. She knew me.

"I'm wondering how a woman like you knows me." I sipped my bourbon. She chuckles before responding.

"Éloise Blanchet. Fashion designer and dressmaker all the way from France." She handed me her hands to shake. "I travel the world, Gonzalez and your wedding made the news. I'm offering a deal to customize your fiance's wedding dress." Her outfit speaks for itself.

"And why should a man like me take a deal from a woman like you." I shifted my gaze to her.

"I don't know what you mean by that but I'm just doing my job, Gonzalez. I'm no threat, I come in peace. Here's my business card. It's up to you." Two girls walked towards us, looking scared for their lives. The shorter one handed Éloise a paper and quickly went out.

She opened the paper up and smirked, "Looks like your woman is threatening me." She handed me the paper, my eyes scanning Irina's symbol. "Speak with her on my offer. See you soon." She gulped the rest of her drink and left.

Irina is fucking playing with me. How the fuck did she know I was conversing with Éloise?

"She's leaving the building, outside Flanco awaits her." Alejandro spoke. She's not getting away with this. All I'm trying to do is give her time to heal. She's not been herself lately and she comes here threatening someone. "Also, there's a fight upfront."

"I'll go check it out." I got annoyed. These fucking men are fighting over women again. I've had enough to deal with already.

I pulled my gun out and shot three times in the air. "Everyone get the fuck out of here." They all started screaming, running out of the gate. I'm exhausted but I need to deal with Irina. "Dimitri, close up. I'm heading home." I watched over to him. He'd been the security guard for the night. "Angelino, check the premises before you leave." I ordered through the earpiece.

***

The ride home was quick. It's midnight and I wondered if Irina was asleep. I entered my room, turning the lights on.

The room was trashed, Irina was gone. This got me more pissed. I took my phone out to check the security footage. She was in Rosa's room.

What the fuck have I done now?

If anyone's supposed to be this mad it's me. I stormed down the aisle to where she was, barging in to see her sitting there with her legs crossed and a knife in her hands. She got up holding the weapon forward. "Don't fucking come close to me or I will use it." She hissed. I noticed her engagement ring missing from her finger.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why'd you remove the ring off your finger?" I yelled.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" She scoffed, laughing. "You're fucking kidding me. Who the fuck was this bitch at the club? You never want me to leave the house, Giovanni. Are you fucking her? You're bringing her out to eat lunch when I'm at home sick and tired of your bullshit. You don't even fucking look at me how you used to before." She shouted. I'm not sure where all of this is coming from.

"I'm always telling you how I'm fine. It's my body, I feel everything and I constantly repeat my fucking self when I say I'm fine. You just needed me locked up to do your cheating. You thought I wouldn't find out, huh?" She continued.

"I'm not fucking cheating on you." I yelled back. We haven't argued in a year now and doing this hurts. "Freya said it's best if you remain at home. If you breathe in any bad air, your lungs could go bad. I was doing all this for you, don't you fucking see that."

"Oh you're not cheating?" She picked up the lamp and sent it towards me. "Why the fuck would you need to go to a restaurant without Angelino? And where the fuck would I breathe in bad air, I ask to go to the fucking club with you. You always refuse. I don't even get to see the fucking beach." She is really upset. I should have explained further last night.

"Irina, Elena wanted food from this restaurant, all I did was pick it up for her."

"You're fucking lying. You brought that black haired woman who danced with you there." She hissed. Is that what this is about? Éloise?

"This woman had a fucking offer and she never danced with me. I didn't touch this woman for fucks sake. Where the fuck did you hear this from. You believe every fucking shit thrown your way."

"What fucking offer, Giovanni." She spat.

"She wants to design your wedding dress. This was all we talked about, nothing more."

"I'm not getting married to a man who doesn't listen to me whenever I speak or a man who fails to look me in the eye and let me touch him." She slammed the knife down. "Get the fuck out."

"Is this what this is about? Me not touching you?" I questioned. I'd fail to realize it's what she wanted all along. I walked towards the door, locking it. "You want me to fucking touch you?" I hissed. She stared at me not, not uttering a word. "Say it." I hissed, removing my suit jacket. She still kept quiet.

I pulled my chemise off, walking slowly towards her and she backed away. "No." I smirked. "Get back here." She stopped. I walked over to her, grabbing a fist full of her hair. I stared into her eyes, seeing thirst. She longed for this. I smashed my lips against hers, she kissed me back hungrily.

I grabbed her ass tightly and pulled her up, her leg around me. She moaned in my mouth, rubbing herself on my already hard cock. "No. Not yet." I threw her on the bed forcefully. Not once did I remove my eyes from her. I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed and tore her shirt open, revealing her peaky breasts.

I pulled on her nipples and watched as she arched her back in agony. I swirl my tongue around her left nipple, my hand around her throat and the other on her other swollen mammilla.

She moaned my name, covering her mouth to prevent it. "There's no need to do that. Soon you'll be screaming it." I bit her swollen cherry before treating the other. I kissed down her intermammary cleft stopping at her waist.

I looked up at her and kissed her wet pussy outside the fabric causing her to hold onto my hair. I pushed her hands off, tearing the moist thin fabric off her.

I flipped her over, pulling her ass to the edge of the bed. I got down on my knees, smacking her ass, causing her body to jerk forward. I gripped her red ass cheeks and licked down her slit, tasting her juices. I gave the other ass cheek a harder smack, causing a cry to erupt from her throat.

I swirl my tongue around her throbbing pussy before sucking her clit, listening to how it made her go crazy. I rubbed my thumb over her back door before slipping my finger in. "Say it." I demanded as I sucked harder. She refused again. I got off my knees and yanked her head backwards. "I'll make you." I licked my finger and rammed it into her without warning.

"Fuck." She wailed. I fingered her pussy like never before. She wanted me to fuck her, she'll have to say it. I shoved another into her and she gasped for air. She pulled on the sheets as I slapped her ass for the third time, leaving my print on it. She moaned loudly, trying to remove my hand but I held them behind her back and shoved another finger into her, now having three. She was so wet, you heard it as I kept thrusting into her.

"You want another one in there?" I groaned and she shook her head, moaning no. "Then tell me what you fucking want." She sniveled.

"Fuck me." She wailed and I continued finger fucking her. She'd remove her engagement ring because of some misunderstanding. I turned her on her back and pulled her upright by her throat.

I slammed two fingers into her already stretched pussy and made her watch me when I did, so that she could see how upset and hurt I was. She moaned loudly, a tear escaping her eye. She should have learned to not accuse me of cheating. I would never cheat on her. I love her too much for that.

I pushed her down, unbuckled my belt and removed my boxers, my dick springing up. She looked, her eyes wide open. I climbed over her, smashing my lips on hers. My cock rested on her wet pussy and I felt it throbbing.

I kissed down her sweet spot on her neck and she groaned, grinning her hips towards my hips. "I fucking missed this." I groaned, slamming my dick into her.

"Fuck." She screamed, digging her fingernails into my hips. I pushed them away over her head. This was about her, not me. I rubbed her clit with one hand and the other holding her hands up. The sound of our bodies connected echoed the four walls we were surrounded by.

"You're so tight. Cum for me." I groaned, feeling that she was close.

"Giovanni." She screamed. Her legs, shaking beneath me. I watched as her breasts moved up and down her chest but that didn't stop me from fucking her like she wanted. "I'm going to cum again." She cried and she did, arching her back to get her hands loose. Her loud cries of pleasure were music to my ears.

"Just like that, princess." Her screams bounced off the walls. This was my fucking house and I didn't care who listened.

"Baby, let me touch you." She breathed out heavily and I let her. She touched my chest as I carried her in my arms, my cock still in her. She kissed me roughly and ran her fingers through my curls. I pressed her back against the wall, fucking her, my balls slapping her ass.

"How do you like that?" I moaned in her mouth. She dug her nails in my back, unable to speak. I slammed one more time into her, her squirt pushing my dick out of her, causing her scream to be heard by the guards outside. I rubbed on her clit from below, watching as she lost control in my arms, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

She climbed down, bending over the nightstand, not having enough. I grabbed her breasts from behind, shoving my cock back into her pussy, going slowly this time. I wrapped my hand around her throat, placing a kiss on her back.

"Faster, Gio." She moaned, flipping her hair to the side, watching in the mirror as I fucked her. I bit her back, drilling her pussy feeling her cum drip down my cock. Again she'd squirt all over herself. "Fuck, daddy." She cried.

"Where's the ring?" I asked, turning her over. She pointed to it in the corner of the room and I glared at her. "Put it on. Now." I hissed. Her legs wobbled beneath her as she made her way to it.

"Come here." I demanded. I pushed her on the bed, parting her legs. "Get on all fours." I grabbed a fist full of her hair forcing her head back. I entered her slowly, a groan escaping her lips. I picked up my pace, slapping her ass with each thrust.

"It's too much, baby." She wailed.

"Take it like a good girl." I moaned, feeling the need to cum inside of her. She moaned my name over again holding the headboard. I watched her ass bounce off my strokes, reaching for her breasts. "Cum for me, princess." We both released and I pulled her sweaty body to my chest, kissing the sides of her neck.

We fell onto the bed, catching our breaths. "Never accuse me of such again. Ok baby?" I placed a kiss on her cheek. She was a hot mess, her legs still shaking from me pleasing her.

"I'm sorry." She turned to me, holding me as her eyes slowly closed. I kept her close, I didn't push her away, something I should have never done. I was scared of losing her but what I did was too much.

Tonight was one of our best nights and I plan to have this forever.

***

I woke up, staring at Irina who laid on her back, her beautiful breasts filled with marks from last night. I can't help the giggle that escapes my lips. I scrutinized her lower body to see bite marks on her thighs. Oh how I loved this masterpiece. She was like no other.

I touched her soft skin and she quickly acted. Pushing my hands flipping on top of me. It's a move I've never seen her do before. "Who gave you the permission to stare at my sore breasts?" She planted a kiss on my lips. Hers were swollen. "Good morning my love." I like Irina this way and not when she's angry.

"How'd your night go? Rough?" I laughed and she glared at me.

"This is not funny. I need to cover these bruises up. I can't let people see me like this." She responded.

"You're not covering any marks. No one is supposed to look at what's mine." I scoffed. "I'm getting excited, you should climb off me." I looked down at her pink pussy straddling my cock. Instead, she rubbed her slit up and down me, a groan escaping my lips. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like?" She held my dick, positioning it at her entrance before gliding her body down. I watched as she threw her head back in pleasure. She moved up and down, her hands on my chest also moving. She looked me in the eyes and smirked. She knew what she was doing. I placed my hands on her hips and rammed in her from the bottom.

Looks like two can play that game.

"Fuck." I moaned. She got on her feet and rubbed on her clit, holding my leg for support. I watched as her pussy stretched every time she slipped down, leaving her juice all over me. She threw her head forward, a smirk tugging at her lips instantly turning into a moan.

I reached for her already swollen nipples and messaged them between my fore and my middle finger.
"Gio." She pushed herself up, beating on her swollen pussy and she squirted all over me. She slipped back down, screaming a moan. "Just like that, daddy. Harder." I sat up, with me still in her. I pounded into her and she moaned in my mouth. "Fuck." She screams as she is sent into another orgasmic spasm, my seed releasing in her.

She started grinning like the demon she is and kissed my lips one last time. "I love you."

"And I love you. We have a meeting with this dressmaker at ten then another at noon." She climbed off me and I watched as she walked over to grab a towel from the drawer. The printout of my hand was visible on both her ass cheeks and I laughed.

I know I said no more missions for her but bringing her to this meeting with me was not dangerous at all.

"You need to get a new nightstand." I looked at the crooked metal on the side of the bed. "If we have meetings today, we better get ready right now. It's almost nine." She threw my shirt at me.

I got up, throwing on my boxer and shirt on my body. I grabbed Irina close to me kissing her temples, causing her to giggle. We walked out of the room, her hand in mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
365K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...
254K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
1.2M 41.3K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...