Off The Rails (BNHA x Male OC)

By silverowlbells

Namura Yuji was a normal 15 year old with a pretty crappy quirk. He's quite the trouble maker; a delinquent a... More

1: Introducing...Him
2: Ice To Meet You
3: To Catch An Owl
4: To See A Ghost
5: Test It Out For Yourself
6: I've Got To Go Away
7: Why Is It Always My Problem?
8: Help Me Out Here
9: Partners In (Not) Crime
11: Real Deal
12: The Fall From Grace
13: Keep It Clean
14: Good Luck Out There
15: My Dinner With The Problem Child
16: Reunion Tour
17: Ahoy There
18: Calculated Mistakes
19: Surprise?
20: Can You Believe That?
21: Three Trench Coats In A Kid
22: We'll Burn That Bridge When We Get To It
23: Coming In Clutch
24: Get In The Spirit Of Things
25: Your Opinion Is What Matters
26: And So It Begins
27: The Yee To My Haw
28: The 4th Element
29: Take A Chance On Me
30: The Warning Signs
31: Can I Steal That? I Promise To Keep It Safe
32: Where In The World
33: The Great Escape
34: Throw The First Punch-Make It A Good One
35: Enough Hands To Hold Both Of Yours
36: How Many Walls Does A Room Have?
37: Catch 22
38: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 1
39: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 2
40: Do It For The Fame
41: Loose Lips Sink Ships
42: Take On Me
Finale
Epilogue

10: Irresponsible Parenting

8.8K 496 117
By silverowlbells

Their first challenge was finding the criminals. They had split up but according to a few accounts met up occasionally to discuss plans for creating chaos in Musutafu. 

The easiest to catch appeared to be Captain Noodles. She tended to stick around the business district at night, assaulting people and robbing them of their watches, phones and basically anything expensive on them. 

"You know we don't fit in at all, right?" Yuji asked, shifting in place. Eraserhead's agency had given them all the intel they had and planned a sting operation for them.

They were sitting in a pretty nice car, nicer than any Yuji had been in before. Aizawa was wearing a nice suit with his goggles no where in sight and his hair tied back in a ponytail. 

"I fit in. You don't." The hero said, shooting the vigilante a glare through the rear-view mirror. Yuji laughed to himself. 

So he had refused to take the mask of or dress any differently. Okay-that wasn't entirely true. He was wearing a white button up shirt under his bulletproof vest in stead of his normal dark blue sweater. 

It didn't help one bit, because his entire head was still covered by a mask, but it did annoy the shit out of Aizawa and honestly wasn't that what Yuji was here for?

Naturally though the hero had made him crouch in the backseat because he couldn't have Yuji blowing their cover. 

"Can we listen to music or something?" The vigilante asked. 

"No. No we can not listen to music." Aizawa said, his tone biting. "This is a real job, okay kid? Not one of your little patrols. We need to take this seriously.". 

"Will do." Yuji said with a little salute. He wondered if all of their missions had to be this boring. 

The boy closed his eyes and focused his hearing. He'd had to research heartrates for 20 something women so he'd be able to hear when one went by. It was a grueling, boring process, but a necessary one. 

It payed off too. "Someone's coming." He said as he heard the heavy footfalls of boots and the unmistakable heartbeat pattern. Aizawa checked the mirror. "I'm going to see if she takes me as bait, if she is even our person. I'll click the button if its her and that's when you get out of the car and head to the alley, alright?". 

"You got it boss.". And with that Aizawa stepped out of the car. Yuji watched and listened from the shadows. 

The girl approached him from behind after a few steps. She was wearing black combat boots and a white dress that strangely resembled a chef's outfit. 

But there was no way a villain that went by Captain Noodles would wear a chef's outfit. Not unless they were really going for a theme. 

When she pulled out the butcher's knife and tried to swipe at Aizawa he realized it was definitely a theme. 

The bit of plastic in his hand buzzed. The game was on. The show had begun. Curtain call. He had to stop thinking things and start doing things. Yuji reached for the door of the car to get out but it didn't budge. 

Fuck. He was locked in. 

Groaning he changed his angle and tried the door once again. No luck. 

"Motherfucker." Yuji mumbled as he climbed into the front of the car. The plastic buzzed again. Aizawa clearly needed him. Grumbling he tried the driver's side door. Nope. 

Okay. Okay. Calm down. He could do this. Yuji felt around his body for anything that would help him break out of a car. Huh, never done that one before. 

His hand settled on the weirdly shaped knife he had gotten from Stain. Yes, he kept the knife that had been stabbed through his hand. Who wouldn't? 

The plastic buzzed a third time and, cursing the universe, Yuji lined the knife up to the window. He could hear the conflict going down in the alley just up ahead but it seemed to be taking forever to get there. 

 The window cracked until Yuji ran out of patience and shoved himself through the window feet first. He only cut himself in like-2 places. One of them was on his back and he could already feel the blood dripping down his skin and ruining his nice white shirt. 

He ran straight into the alley, paint ball gun in hand, and started shooting at the woman. 

"Nice of you to finally show up." Aizawa grumbled. 

"You locked me in the fucking car!" Yuji shouted. Suddenly something slapped the boy across the face. Noodle tentacles. That appeared to be Captain Noodles' quirk. 

"I was speaking!" The vigilante grumbled, throwing a small taser device at her. It touched a noodle but it didn't seem to affect the villain at all. 

"It auto locks I guess. I didn't know that, its not my car. Its from the department of public safety." Aizawa grumbled. He had a noodle blindfold around his eyes. Yuji leapt over to him and pulled a knife out of his pocket to cut it off. "Where did you get that thing? I didn't know you had knives?". 

"Stop scolding me!" Yuji shouted as he cut through the onslaught of noodles. "I got it from Stain.". 

"The hero killer?" "No, the fucking baker-yes the hero killer!". 

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Why did you keep the knife?" He asked, using his quirk now that he could to make the noodles go limp at the villain's side. 

"It was in my hand." Yuji said with a shrug, making his way over to the villain. 

"In your hand as in you stole it or in your hand as in you got stabbed in the hand?". 

"I think you two are forgetting someone." Captain Noodle said, waving her knife around wildly. Yuji barely dodged and rushed the villain, grabbing the hand holding the knife. 

He managed to punch her in the face with his other hand, causing her to drop the weapon. Aizawa quickly moved in and slapped the quirk suppressing cuffs on her. 

 Quickly Yuji moved to zip tie her feet together, all while the villain shouted and cursed at them. 

"Was this too easy?" The pro hero asked as they dragged her to the car. Yuji glared at him. 

"I got stabbed in the back, no it wasn't easy." The younger said, "But yeah, I thought she was like-the big bad or something.". 

"You what?!" Aizawa immediately looked Yuji over and noticed the blood. "Fuck. Well I'll take you back to the agency, we'll patch you up.". 

"How's this gonna work?" The boy asked. 

"Well obviously I go free and you two figure your own shit out." Captain Noodles said simply. "Shut up." Yuji shot back. 

"Put her in the back." Aizawa said. Yuji nodded and, like two people trying to dispose of someone they'd just murdered, they shover her in the back seat of the car. "Here," The hero handed Yuji a plastic bag, "put this against your back. I don't want you getting blood all over the seat.". 

"I already broke the window, what's the point of being precious with this thing now?" The vigilante asked. 

"You WHAT?!". Aizawa rushed over to check and indeed, the driver's side window was broken. "Why would you break the window?". 

"You locked me in the car!". 

"I thought you broke out of the car!" "I did!" "With the locks, Ghost." "I'm a vigilante not a car thief!" 

"Your a vigilante and you can't even break out of a car?" 

"I can break out of a car, just not the way you want me to.". 

Aizawa groaned and rubbed his forehead. "Kids." He mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes. "I'm never doing a partnership with anyone ever again." He announced. 

"The Ghostbusters are breaking up?" Yuji asked, feigning innocence. Aizawa groaned and opened the driver's seat door. He cleared all the glass out of the seat before getting in and shutting the door. 

Oh, and all this was happening while Captain Noodles shouted her supervillain manifesto at them at the top of her lungs. 

"We are not the Ghostbusters." Aizawa said as he pulled out of the parking spot. If he drove unnaturally fast so he could get Ghost medical attention as fast as possible, he'd never tell. 

--------- -------- ------- -------- ------- ------- ------- ------ 

Yuji was on the train with Midoriya and Bakugou when he got a text message on his burner phone. 

It was awkward mostly because he had been showing Midoriya an All Might video the superfan somehow hadn't seen before. No notifications appeared on the screen so, embarrassed, he had to explain the whole second phone thing. His excuse seemed to work and neither were suspicious. 

Surprisingly it was from Aizawa. 

'It was a clone. Turned into a cactus in the cell this morning while I was interrogating it'. 

"Who is it?" Midoirya asked when Yuji groaned at the screen. 

"Work." The teen answered, keeping it vague. "I just got told that everything I did needs to be redone.". 

"Oh, why?" Midoriya asked sympathetically. 

"Probably 'cause he did a shit job in the first place." Bakugou grumbled.

"Actually its probably because I got locked in a car." Yuji mumbled thoughtlessly. He heard both their heart's skip as they looked at him, suddenly even more concerned that before. 

"Only for a minute!" He reassured them, "It just made me a little late.". 

Midoriya touched his cheeks, checking him over to be sure and Yuji was sure that the other teens could hear his heartbeat just as well as he could with how loud it was in his ears. He saw how flustered he looked in Midoriya's eyes and tried to correct his expression. 

"Don't worry dollface. I'm just fine." He joked. Bakugou glared at him. "Loving the concerned face, princess. Think you could kiss me better real quick?". 

Bakugou blushed bright red and turned away, grumbling angrily. Instead of being mad that Yuji just joked about kissing his boyfriend, Midoriya laughed. 

"Good luck at work." He said with a smile. 

"Good luck with your licensing exams." Yuji replied, standing up to get off at the stop closest to his school. 

'The Ghostbusters better get back together real soon then' He texted back, the image of Eraserhead interrogating a cactus stuck in his head. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay in this chapter! This were a little wild today 

I love Aizawa and Yuji's interactions. Aizawa's just so done 😂

So two villain quirks revealed! Captain Noodles has noodle tentacles and Lady Cactus can turn cactuses into lame clones of people. Not what some of you were expecting but pretty on brand nonetheless. 

We're due for more action in the next chapter as we near the first identity reveal (to some people, not everyone of course 😉) 

Stay tuned! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.9K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
59.4K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...
47.5K 1.7K 45
❝𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.❞ (Y/N) (L/N) was accepted into U.A. High School based off a reco...
67.8K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...