My Bizaare Love

Od Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 16

7.1K 290 59
Od Ruby_KiManoban

Lisa's POV

Unfortunately, when I woke up Soo-hyun already left. He pinky promised that we will see again so l am holding on to that. It is blasphemous to break a pinky promise.

I woke up on my own. I tried to hug Jennie's matress and murmur multiple I love you's on it.

I excitedly get up. I secure my long hair in a top bun. My hair already reaches my butt. I really need a haircut badly. I ignore my big slippers and tip toe towards the door. I slowly opened the door and peek outside.

Jennie was accompanied by Kai and 2 men that I don't recognize.

Kai look up and saw me peeking behind the door. He said something. Jennie and the 2 dudes with her look at my direction. Jennie waves at me to come to her. I open the door fully and walk towards to Jennie barefoot. The 2 dudes left once I reach Jennie.

I am not surprised that she lift me to sit on her lap. I early realize that Jennie is a touchy touchy person. I am not bothered that she sometimes kiss my head or cheeks. It was adorable that she thought I'll feel violated. I lack affection my whole life even when I am at the custody of my parents. They are cold and strict. Jennie's warmth is always welcome in Lisa's world.

I lean my head on Jennie's chest and yawn.

"You're still sleepy precious?"I hear her murmur in my ear.

I shook my head. I am already energized. I don't even know why I yawn.

"I am hungry." I whisper shyly.

Jennie caress my hair and she kiss my head.

"What do you want?"

I look up at Jennie.

"Can I please have the fried chicken that the old man sells?"

She furrow her eyebrow. "Which old man?"

"I only saw it when I was staying at the park. It has a red bucket, I think. I don't know where is the shop of the old man but I bet it taste good because many of the people are buying there."

Jennie's silent for a moment, maybe she's thinking who's that freaking old man that sells fried chicken for a living.

Her eyes brighten. She figured it out.

"I am pretty sure precious that it is KFC. The old man's name was Colonel Sanders."

"Oh? I even thought it was George Washington for a moment." I replied which made Jennie shook her head.

"Anything else?" she ask.

"I can't think of anything. You decide."

She nodded and call someone on her phone. I pretty check out of reality the duration that she was making a call. I look at the 5 Flat screen TV mounted on her wall. It was playing 5 different channels. How can she even keep track on what those announcers' are saying?

"Ok precious. Food's gonna be here in 20 minutes."

"Thank you Jen-Jen. Can I please know what time is it?" I ask.

"Past 3. You only slept for 2 hours."

"Two hours is enough. I don't even really take a nap."

"Jen-Jen where did Soo-hyun go?

Jennie's eyes narrowed and turn glacial.

"To her brother."

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Your dad has a brother?" l ask.

"Yes."

"Really? Does he look like him also? What's her brother's name?"

"Satan."

I gasp.

"Oh my! What a unique name!" I exclaimed.

"For a long time now, I really want to name a child Lucifer."

"Definitely not!" Jennie exclaimed.

I raise my eyebrow at her. "Well, I'll definitely make sure that my future husband will agree with the names I want."

Jennie purse her lips and said "I am open to suggestions precious.!"

"Maybe I should ask Kai if she is open to name a child Lucifer. Wait a second" I tried to stand up from Jennie's lap but she tighten her hold on me.

"No fucking way you're gonna do that. You did not hear me correctly precious. I said Lucifer was the most exquisite name you can give to a child. That child will be the envy of many."

"I thought you don't like that name." I ask baffled.

"Nu uh. I even suggest that we name the second child Lucifer the second."

I nodded in agreement.

"That's a good idea Jen-Jen. One of the nickname will be Lucy."

I see Jennie grimace but when she saw that I'm looking she nodded seriously.

Someone knocks on the door and before Jennie press the button I hurriedly ask "Can I please press the button? Pretty please?"

"Precious it's more than just a button. It also recognize my fingerprint."

"Fingerprint? Like in jail? You went to Jail Jen-Jen!"

After Jennie pressed the button she answered.

"Too many times." Jennie shakes her head.

"Precious there's a lot of things that needs your fingerprint. Not only in jail. Wait a minute. How did you know that kind of information?"

"I got Jailed. Once." I sheepishly admitted.

I look up to Sir hulk in front of me. I smiled and waved at him.

"Thank You Sir Hulk for the food. I'm gonna hug you but you are too far can you come a little bit closer?"

"Precious he can't go near, he has arthritis." Jennie solemnly said.

I gasp. Poor thing. I don't know what Arthritis meant but it sounds painful. Sir Hulk nodded at me. He placed all the food at Jennie's massive table then he limped out of the office. I am pretty sure he was not limping when he went in but maybe I am wrong.

Jennie carefully arranged everything. She even took out all the food on her lunch bag.

"I am curious. Who prepares your lunch?"

Jennie smiled "My mommy."

You can obviously hear the affection in her voice. Even if she doesn't say anything I am sure she's close to her parents.

"Wow. She's a great woman preparing all that food every day."

"The funny thing was she's the only one who close the lid and stack up the container inside the bag but she chooses all the knick knacks that goes inside."

"She's still a great mom."

Jennie nodded smiling.

"I know you're hungry precious so I place different variety of food in one plate."

She place a huge white plate in front of me with various food carefully arranged. I start to devour the fried chicken that the old man sells. I love it. It's oily but I don't care. People doesn't realize that eating food like fast food or eating a meal three times a day is a luxury. I savor each item on my plate. I'll never know when will l eat this kind of food again.

In the end I finished all the food on my plate. I'm happy that Jennie did not serve me huge amount of food because I don't want to waste any food. I was astonished that Jennie ate everything except the bucket of chicken she bought.

Where did all those foods went?

I stare at her stomach and I don't see any belly bulging out.

"How come you're not fat?" I ask curiously.

"Genetics." she answered simply.

"Hey you want dessert?" Jennie ask.

"You want dessert on top of all that food that you ate?!" I said in disbelief.

Jennie snorts in amusement.

"Trust me precious that amount of food was nothing. Now I am craving chocolate cake or maybe strawberry cheesecake."

I thought Jennie will order a slice but I almost had a heart attack when a whole cake was brought in. The whole time, I was just staring at Jennie while she ate the cake bit by bit. She ask me several times if I want a slice but I refuse because I am really full. In the end she left a slice and she ordered sir Hulk to repack the chicken and cake for me to eat at the shelter.

After our meal Jennie told me to sit down at the sofa because she wants to give something. She came out of the room holding 6 boxes.

"Open it." she encourage.

I gingerly open the 1st big box and was surprised to see different styles of dresses that I only see at a department store glass display. I never attempted to go inside a mall because I have no money and the guards will not allow me.

The next big box I opened it and inside are pairs of flat shoes. At this point I am flat out crying. What did I do to deserve this kind of blessing?

"You want to check if we got the right size?" Jennie whispered.

I nodded while still crying. I protest when Jennie kneels down and assist me in fitting one of the flat shoes. It fits perfectly. So perfect. The insoles were so soft.

The 4 boxes contains different kinds of bags.

Yey! I can replace now my eco bag. I don't understand why each bag has a pouch and a box though.

Too overwhelmed with my emotions, I jumped in Jennie's arms.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I repeatedly chant in her ear.

"I feel like I don't deserve all this stuff."

"Don't say that precious. You deserve everything and more. Understood?" Jennie rubs my back softly.

"Do you like it Precious?"

I look at her face "I love it Jen-Jen." I replied with tears and snot on my face. For the first time Jennie smiled brightly that it even reached her eyes, she pluck one tissue beside her and wipe my tears and snots.

"I'm glad precious. My siblings and daddy will be happy that you love what we've chosen."

"Really? They chose all this stuff for me?" I replied shock. Jennie nodded.

"Then tell them I said thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"I think it's much better if you tell them yourself tomorrow at dinner? What do you say?"

Jennie suggestion almost triggered a panic attack.

"Dinner? Tomorrow? With your family?" I enunciate everything to be clear.

Jennie nodded.

I stare at her for a minute and agreed.

"Fine."

"Yes!" Jennie shouts.

I hope my decision was right.

*****
Enjoy reading!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

225K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
79K 2.4K 29
Lalisa Manoban is doing fine. Sure, she's not doing as fine as her ex―award-winning actress and current television It Girl, Jennie Kim―but Lisa enjoy...
918K 27.2K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
856K 22.9K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...