βœ“ the hooded princess β€’ kim s...

By minthannie

"my life is full with secrets, and you know everything." min eunkyung- a princess should behave with grace, t... More

before you read ^-^
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
β™‘
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
f i f t y n i n e
s i x t y
r y u n i v e r s e
s i x t y o n e
s i x t y t w o
s i x t y t h r e e
b o n u s c h a p t e r
w h a t i f ?
w h a t i f # 1

t h i r t y f o u r

773 48 38
By minthannie

All of a sudden, they were in front of Felix's house.

"What?"

The freckled guy looked so confused, so does the princess. The male was in his sleeping attire but got out nonetheless when Seungmin told him it was urgent.

"Send her home."

Maybe, it was urgent for him.

"Why not you?" Felix asked but the taller looked away, avoiding from his two friends' gaze.

"I have to run an errand."

"This late?"

Eunkyung could only watch as Felix bombarded him with question while Seungmin replied with short answers. Right after the sudden kiss, Seungmin dragged her out and brought her here. Apparently, to ask Felix sending her home.

"Aish okay okay! Just let me change for awhile." Felix finally gave up after the small debate. He went into his house, leaving the two alone.

Standing awkwardly.

The princess understood why Seungmin did this instead of him sending her home. The guy looked to the side all the time, 'admiring' the other houses while Eunkyung struggled to talk to him.

It was undeniably hard.

Whenever she wanted to speak, the voice would not come out. She tried to tap his shoulder, but her hands were tied to the front and refused to move. She wanted to clear her throat but she did not want him to see her as a princess who has a dry throat.

This is so hard!

Eunkyung wanted to blame him but it was unnecessary. After all, she did reply to the kiss.

"Um..." she hummed. Seungmin stopped swinging his body uneasily. "Thank... you... I guess?"

She wanted to hit herself.

The male remained silent but still nodded. Thank you for what, he wasn't sure.

It was silence again.

"Screw this." the princess suddenly stomped her feet and pulled his arm. Seungmin's eyes widened and he leaned back, surprised at the girl who tip toed on her feet to reach his level.

"You better not ignore me at school. Not after you told me why and I've explained it to you."

He blinked his eyes twice.

She sighed and let him go. "Thank you for distracting me from the argument. It helps a lot."

His eyes turned into a soft gaze at the pouting girl. He held him back from patting her head.

"Sometimes I wish we don't have school. You only talk to me when we are outside." she muttered. "But now I'm not sure if you will talk to me either at school or anywhere."

"You're that sad?" he finally spoke.

Instead of replying, the girl went to Felix who just got out. She did not spare Seungmin a glance. Felix just trailed behind her, walking to the castle.

When he was sure they were far from Seungmin, Felix asked, "Did something happen?"

"Nothing." she replied almost immediately that made him become more suspicious. He chuckled. "I said nothing!"

"I didn't say anything." the male teased and skipped next to her. "I smell something is going on. This is interesting."

"And it is none of your business."

He laughed, "If you say so, Your highness. Don't come to me to ask for advices."

"That will be the last thing I do."

Her mind was a mess too.

She could not stop replaying the moment he kissed her inside of her head. It kept rolling like a broken tape as if the mind wants her to remember it.

To remember her first kiss.

Eunkyung could feel her cheeks slowly heating up. She pursed her lips to refrain from screaming or doing something out of her control.

He likes me, what the brain told for the past few minutes.

"What the hell, Kim Seungmin." the princess muttered before getting up from her laying position. She looked around mindlessly and decided to go out. "I wanted to know about him, not his kiss." she muttered.

The door created a small noise as she opened it and peeked out. When seeing no one, the girl made her way to the kitchen. It was far. Too far for her liking but because of her sudden crave for chocolates, she dragged her bunny slippers to where the workers were cleaning the kitchen.

"What are you doing here, Her royal highness?" one of the three workers asked.

"I'm craving for some chocolates." she replied, going straight to the fridge. Her eyes twinkled in excitement when seeing a few chocolate bars on the door side. She took one and ate there.

The worker continued his work while the princess silently watched. She was amazed at their strength for being able to work until this age. The three men looked like they were in their 50s, way more older than her.

Suddenly, a thought strikes her.

"Can I ask?" she nudged her pointer finger to the nearest person. The man had a white, short beard. The middle part of his head was bald. The princess often see him serving food for them.

The elder turned to her. Despite his physical appearance, his body posture was straighter than she thought it would be. "Yes, your highness?"

"Do you know anything about Cho Yunseo? I mean, I just lived for almost twenty years so I want to know more about father's old friend." she faked a grin. "And you probably have worked here for almost two or three decades so I'm just wondering."

Father's old friend? Really Eun?

To her disappointment, he shook his head. "My apology, Your highness. I started working here eleven years ago."

"Ah..." dush!! Embarrassment hit her straight on the face. Her smiley expression died. She pursed her lips and and nodded her head slowly, "Eleven... years ago?"

"Yes, your highness." the elder smiled.

She nodded again, "Yeah, yeah of course. No worries. I'm just... trying to find new knowledge."

With that, she ran off. If it was not the maid to walk past her while pushing the trolley, Eunkyung would have hit her head continuously with her fist and went straight to her room.

"Excuse me," the girl stopped the maid without thinking further. "Do you perhaps know anything about Cho Yunseo?"

Unfortunately, the woman shook her head with her eyes forming eye smiles. "I'm afraid not, Your highness. I have been living here for years but I have not heard anything about him."

"Are you sure?" she held her arm with a hoping look, however, the maid nodded. She dropped her hand and pouted a bit, "Alright, have a good night then."

Are they serious?!

Eunkyung stood in the middle of the hallway for the longest time she could. The chocolate in her hand almost melted but that wasn't her concern at that moment. She just wanted to know what happened between her father and the suspicious guy.

"Actually, everyone here is suspicious." the girl sighed to herself as she pushed a door open. It led to the main living room where it has a few couches and a fireplace. She spotted her sister, Eunsoo there. "Including you."

"Huh?" the older turned to her with a weird look. "Me?"

"You are suspicious too."

A chair spun to the front, revealing Eunhee with a novel. Without looking up, she said, "Are you looking for the reasons too?"

This sparked her interest. The youngest waddled to her with an excited smile, "Have you found it? Are you guys here to know about Yunseo and father as well–"

"No." she deadpanned.

"Tsk. Why are you here then?"

"We're wondering why you ran into your room like a mad man earlier," Eunsoo clasped her hands together with a sinister smile. "What happened?"

Again, Eunkyung clicked her tongue, "Aren't you too old to know gossip?"

"Is it about Seungmin–"

Suddenly, she fled away.

The door slammed shut, leaving her sisters dumbfounded but then they just shrugged before continuing their reading. Eunkyung on the other side, she knocked her head with her fists and a small groan escaped her lips.

Get Seungmin out of my head please why am I like this (╥﹏╥)

She hit her head for a few more times but her mind replayed what happened before. If she could, she would bang her head against the hard rock door and maybe faint as long as she can forget about it.

But then, why would she?

The princess closed her eyes and started walking with fingers in her hair. She muttered a few stupid and a few workers who worked late night stared at her weirdly but remained silent. None of them want to speak to the seemingly frustrated princess. After all, she had been always looked scary to them so it's better not to speak anything.

Until she stopped in front of an old lady, the one who was in charge of their house cleaning.

"Can I ask–"

The lady flinched.

Eunkyung blinked her eyes twice as she wondered what just happened. Why are they so jumpy?

"Her royal highness," the old lady bowed. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

She hesitantly nodded while examining her clothes. The woman was no longer unfamiliar to her so the princess assumed she would know something. "I want to ask about Cho Yunseo." she asked directly.

Hearing the name, she visibly tensed up. Eunkyung tilted her head lightly to the side and waited for the answer from the old lady who moved her pupils everywhere but her. The broom she was holding almost fell because of her shaky hands. Her lips trembled, making it hard for her to speak.

She's the most obvious one.

"You know something." the princess stated. "Do you mind telling me about it? I need to know."

Slowly, the old pair of eyes met hers. The crinkled skin was more visible on the woman's face when she shook her head once. "I'm sorry, Her royal highness. I have no idea of who is–"

"You do." she cut her off. "I know you do, but okay."

The old woman let out a shaky breath when the princess turned. However, she jumped when the younger sharply turned around and said,

"That doesn't mean I'm not stopping you anymore."

She turned on her heels and left. The old woman had her eyes widened. She gripped her broom tighter but it fell after a few seconds. The sound of the stick dropping on the marbled floor echoed in the hall.

Eunkyung glanced around. She knew it was already late but none of her family members were there so she went out. The guards raised their swords until the girl spoke, "I'm not going out, don't worry."

"Where are you going then, Your Highness?"

"Taking some air." she smiled before going to the garden. The guards went back to their position and with that, the girl ran off to the huge backyard of the castle.

There was a small, single door at the wall that camouflaged with the color of grey stones. Eunkyung didn't bother to look around and pushed the door open. Fiery flames around the wall as the lights greeted her eyes as she got in. From afar, she could see four guards standing loyally next to the other door.

The door to the dungeon.

"Who's there?" a voice roared. The princess stopped walking. She picked both sides of her skirt and lifted it lightly while bowing. "Her Royal Highness, what are you doing here late at night?"

She approached them, "I want to meet the prisoners who have been there more than ten years."

"You cannot be here. None of the royal family members are allowed to step into the dungeon."

"I need to find some information."

"It is against the law for a royal family member to go into the dungeon." the male firmly spoke with his spear stood on the ground. "For safety, Your Highness."

Eunkyung stood still. She knew this was going to happen. "Can't one of you come along with me?"

"Guards, take her away."

"Oh, come on!" she whined before another guard held her arm and started to drag her away. Eunkyung stomped her feet multiple times as they walked back to the castle. Along the way, the guard could only listen the profanities she threw.

"Today sucks." the girl glared but the guard just bowed and closed the door. "Everyone is. Why can't they– argh! This is so irritating!"

The frustrated princess grumpily made her way inside the castle and wore her bunny slippers. Just then, someone cleared her throat.

"You seem happy."

"Oh thanks I didn't realise that." Eunkyung faked a laugh before glaring at Eunhee.

The older hugged her book close to her chest. "I thought coming back from the picnic, you would be happy."

She shrugged. True, the picnic made her forget about almost everything but the argument with her father destroyed it. She somehow found comfort in Seungmin but coming back to the castle,

Seungmin–

The girl shook her head and slapped her cheeks a few times. Suddenly, the memory of them kissing returned.

"Stop thinking about that oh my god." she muttered to herself and blankly went to her room, leaving a very confused Eunhee.

hello, how are you today? ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 12K 18
onlyfans? did the seemingly innocent seungmin secretly have a freaky side? hyunjin quickly put seungmin's phone back on the desk, his face flushing a...
37.1K 1.5K 34
A boy who lost his family and who once was like a bubble of sunshine turned into an almost emotionless boy who had lost the spark on his eyes returne...
165K 6.1K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
191K 11K 49
"no one knows we are fake dating so it should be easy to break up, right?" -but oh boy, he loved you ever since before you guys date how is it gonna...