Who Are You

By BlossomLindsey

In which, a girl with the same name as Min Yoongi's ex, texts him by mistake and he confuses her to be his ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Epilogue II
Epilogue III

Chapter 36

11.3K 599 186
By BlossomLindsey

"Yoongi?" Mi questioned and I nodded.

"Rude Boy, not Suho, turned out to be Min Yoongi," I passed with a smile and watched her eyes widen and jaw drop.

Snap this. I'll post it on her birthday.

"What is he doing here," Yoongi pointed at Woobin. Mi smiled and linked her hand to his, giving a bright proud smile. People turn extra sentimental after an overwhelming sex.

"He's my boyfriend," she said.

"You sure got a way with girls fucker," Yoongi passed.

Boy! What in the Dora the Explorer.

I neared him, slightly leaning to his ear, "Hey boy. That's getting rude."

"So, you broke up with Jee?" He asked, unfazed by my words.

Jee? He broke up with me- wait. His ex? Woobin is the one with whom his ex cheated on him? Shit's getting way too real.

Jee, act like a responsible young lady and run away!

"Yoongi, listen to me," Woobin clarified while Mi watched, her eyes glistening in inquisition.

"What's there to listen to when I already watched. That slut cheated on me with you! You were my friend. Hah? What a joke!" He scoffed. Anger in his throat. I get that.

"What does that mean babe?" Mi asked. Oh, I hate Woobin for using Mi. I pulled her deliberately by her wrist.

"What are you doing Jee?" She asked, her brows furrowed.

Protecting you from a motherfucker! Now shut the fuck up.

"Yoongi look, let's not do this here. I am moving on with life. I love Mi Hi!" He insisted.

I heard Yoongi laugh sarcastically, "If you had the guts to have sex with someone else's girlfriend then have the modesty to hear about it!" He went ahead gripping his collar.

Alarm 2 : Run away!

"Hey, I don't care if you are Yoongi, leave Bin!" Mi barged in, separating the two men.

"What a befitting name for him... Bin. You fucking trashcan!" He spitefully said.

"What's happening, babe? What's all this?" She asked.

"Don't you see it? This man right here," I pointed at Woobin, "shared intimacy with the girlfriend of this man," I shifted my finger to Yoongi.

"Look, if it was not like this. I would have never said it," Woobin abruptly said.

"Said what? That you are an asshole and a fucker?"

"Yoongi we didn't do anything!" He yelled.

Is this your father's road? Well, it's empty so whatever.

"What a pretence! Girl, you got an actor as your boyfriend. He must be earning much. Oh by the way, how many girls are you having now-"

"Shut up mister," Mi interrupted, "we maintain decency here. Let him speak. Babe, I want to know the truth. And you know, it's a matter of minutes for me to know it by other sources but I wanna hear it from you."

You go queen.

"Listen, I didn't had sex with Jee. I swear upon God."

"I saw it with my damned eyes. When did you guys break up though-"

"She is dead Yoongi!" He yelled unanticipated. The small hair at the back of my neck raised hearing that. The sky was in its lighter shades as the news passed over us like a gush of wind.

I felt Yoongi stumbling backwards a bit.

Woobin took an outrageous step forward, getting him by his shoulders, "Yoongi, she was terminally ill. She was my best friend! She asked me one last thing, to act as if she cheated on you with me." A tear rolled down his cheeks.

"W-why? Don't fucking lie to me," Yoongi stuttered, his vocals were affected. It sounded as if sandpaper was grating through his throat as he spoke.

"Because she didn't want you to love her after she died. She wanted you to forget her. I tried to make her understand but she was adamant. You know how she was, once she decided on something she never paid attention to anything. I would have never disclosed this to you if my own love life wasn't at stake. I love Mi Hi and she is my one true love. I cannot let her misunderstand me."

I gulped as I looked by the side, his hands were trembling slightly till he fisted them. Love. He yanked Woobin's grip off his shoulders and moved ahead to cross the road.

Now listen, you need to get back to the hotel by six-

I held him by his hand and he turned back, I could not get his expression as he was all concealed.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" He grunted angrily.

Duh duh, look at this hoe being arrogant.

"You are not driving now-"

"And who do you think you are to tell me what to do?"

Hey, a reminder- your self-respect? Well, it can take a day off.

I snatched the car keys from his hands and moved ahead sitting in the driver's seat.

He came up and knocked at the window, "Get the fuck out!" He warned in a ghostly tone. I gulped, that seemed angry.

Well, he looks like a momo. A steamed momo now.

"Sit there," I pointed to the seat beside me.

He literally went ahead and opened the door to the passenger seat. Smooth. But he deliberately pulled me by my hand. Stupid idiot, don't you see my seat belt.

"Sit down man. I have someplace to show you," I said.

"That I don't wanna see," he countered.

"I am not moving. So, it'll end the faster you do what I say."

He sighed heavily and finally sat in, placing on his seatbelt.

Really out of the blue, if we are wearing the seatbelt, aren't we wearing the car on us? Just shut up, for his sake. Okay.

I took a swift U-turn and headed to one of the only few places I know in Seoul. He didn't move at all, looking out of the window. No word at all. And I don't know why it was affecting me a lot.

I parked at the orphanage. It's funded by my NGO. So, I can be here. Forever.

"Come on. Get off," I said.

"No. You get off."

Well fine. I got off the car, sprinting fast to open the door to his side and later pulling him out.

He yanked away from my grip and literally yelled at the top of his voice, "Get your fucking hands off me."

Sneaking out, hey there it's me self respect. I think you need me.

My heart was beating so loud that I can dance to the beats. But it would be really lame of me to dance in this situation. And also... I am slightly hurt. Why am I even doing this?

"Oh Miss Jee? What are you doing here?" A woman spoke behind me. I turned back to the caretaker and smiled, bowing once to her respect.

"Ah... Goodmorning. I just came to pay a visit since I was here, Mrs Kim."

"That's a pleasant surprise," she smiled.

"Can I go behind the chapel? Please make sure no one comes there..."

"Sure, Ma'am. The kids aren't up yet and once they will be, I'll ask them not to disturb you and your boyfriend."

Boyfriend? Suga? Evil laugh...

"Yeah thanks," I said and pulled him again with me now that he didn't deny actually.

This was a place I really loved. A placid lake surrounded by trees and grass. Giving an ephemeral sense of tranquillity.

I made him sit on the bench and sat beside him and exhaled a breath. I took off his shades, his eyes were watery, emanating the deplorable condition of his soul. I felt my heartbeat nervously, a scrunching pain crawling up my throat - I didn't know this feeling. As if all my bones were straining under an invisible force.

"You can take off your mask here, no one will see you. No information leaks. Nothing. If you wanna yell, you can yell. If you wanna cry, then cry."

"Shut shut up! I am trying to concentrate and you speaking shit doesn't help for real!" He grunted.

"Well, even with a shut mouth, I can still do this," I said and hugged him straight. What did I do? Why I did I- Well fuck you, Park Jee!

He froze for a literal minute, till I felt his grip tighten around me. A hot liquid soaked my top as his face nuzzled in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry," he sniffled.

"It's okay... Everything will be fine," I said, patting his back, and allowing the seething avalanche of his tears soak through my shirt. I just wish I could absorb all the salt that was instilled in his heart. Just wish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...
37.4K 1.5K 39
Hoseok, the most popular guy in school and Yoongi the most unpopular guy in school, end up somehow texting each other one faithful day 🙃 Warning: co...
61K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
22.9K 793 57
Yoongi moves to seoul with his parents. Yoongi had forgotten how to love. Yoongi bumps Into his ex girlfriend Azumi. Yoongi tried to forget about her...