The oldest Feder pt. 2

By dylan_gauci

The Sequel Read to find out more More

Information & Cast
Chapter 1: The new beginning
Chapter 2: Meeting Braden
Chapter 3: First day of school
Chapter 4: Spending the day with the guys
Chapter 5: K-Mart
Chapter 6: First day of school Pt.2
Chapter 7: The Ballet recital
Chapter 8: After school
Chapter 9: After School Pt. 2
Chapter 10: The Accident
Chapter 11: Problems
Chapter 13: The News
Chapter 15: The Party
Chapter 16: The Party Pt.2
Chapter 17: The Fight Scene
Chapter 18: After the Party
Chapter 19: The End

Chapter 12: The truth

416 3 0
By dylan_gauci

Marcus: Look, man, I know deadbeat dads always have lame excuses why they don't see their kids, but I didn't know you existed till about a week ago is actually a fantastic excuse. So can you cut me some slack?

Braden: Her name's not Hiccups McGee.

Marcus: Yeah, I know that.

Braden: So why do you call her that?

Marcus: No, that's just...It's stupid. It's just kind of a nickname I give people that, you know, have a distinct trait or physical feature. Like, if someone had big lips, you'd call them Lippy McGee. And if they sneezed a lot, you'd call them Sneezy McGee.

Braden: Oh, so you'd be Ugly McGee.

Marcus: I'd be Ugly McGee. Exactly.

Braden: Shorty McGee.

Marcus: Shorty McGee. You get it, you get it. Listen, man, I'm willing to give this a try if you are. You know what they say... Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery. Maybe we go inside and search the Internet for funny videos of squirrels water skiing *Does an impression* *Braden laughs* Okay, we're getting some where.

With Sally and Eric

Eric: I'm sorry I lied about the appointment.

Sally: The lying's not the worst part. You hid from me at your mother's house, Eric. Who does that?

Eric: Look, she's nice to me. You know, she always takes my side, worries if I'm eating enough and taking my vitamins.

Sally: I do all that stuff, too, Eric. Okay, I don't. You're right. You know, there's only so many hours in a day, and I'm always running around the kids, and I guess I leave you out a lot, and I'm really gonna try harder to make you feel special, 'cause you always make me feel like the only girl in the world. I feel bad.

Eric: Don't feel bad. No, I do, because today at the recital, I couldn't stop looking at Becky's teacher.

Sally: I don't mind you looking. I really don't. Everybody looks. I was looking today.

Eric: And I'm totally fine with that. As long as he was gay, dead or a cartoon.

Sally: Gay.

Eric: Okay.

Sally: But no matter who or what we look at, we'll always come back to each other, right?

Cheerleader: Car wash! Car wash! Whoo! Support our team!

Sally: I'll prove it to you!

Cheerleader: Car wash!

Eric: What are you doing?

Sally: No, no, you're gonna like this. Hi, girls!

Eric: Come on. Honey, you don't have to do this.

Sally: I want to. Hi, girls! Wash it up extra soapy!

Cheerleader: You got it. Oh, wait, hang on. There's a car just in front of you. Better do them first. Yo, got a customer! You take these guys, we'll take the yellow car. Extra soapy.

Eric: Oh, what is happening right now?

Sally: *Laughs* I swear, I didn't plan this. Well, I might as well enjoy this.

Eric: Why is this never-ending?

Sally: At least the guys in the car in front of us are having fun.

With the Feders

Lenny: Okay, everybody. It wasn't a perfect day. I admit it. There were some downs. Sorry about the leg. The good news is the children got through another year of school. Fabulously. You got older, even though I told you not to. Especially you. Stay young. Don't leave me. You prepared us your famous chicken a la food poisoning, which we're all excited to eat. I'm just kidding.

With the McKenzie's

Charlotte: So Bumpty asked me out for ice cream today.

Deanne: I "went out for ice cream" once with your dad. 9 months later, Andre popped out.

With the Lamonsoff's

Bean: This is the best vanilla pudding I've ever had.

Eric: That's butter, son.

With Marcus and Braden

Lady: Here you go.

Marcus: Oh, hey.

Lady: Want me to come in and feed it to you like I did the last time?

Marcus: No, no. I got my kid here. That wouldn't be cool. *Slams door in her face*

Lady: You said you loved me!

Marcus: *Turns to Braden* They're not all tens, buddy.

With the Feders

Lenny: Homeboy, why aren't you eating?

Greg: I saw something today that made me lose my appetite.

Lenny: What was it, me naked?

They both make faces

Keithie: has anyone seen Cassie. I saw her after school before dad broke my leg but I haven't seen her since

Roxanne: Don't worry Keithie, I'm sure she's fine. She's old enough that we don't have to smother her but if she's not back before the party then we can worry. Okay?

Keithie: Okay

Ding

Lenny: That was Eric. He said check the news and fast.

Roxanne turns on the news and...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 161 5
Roseanna "Rose" Truscott is the aunt of Lilly Truscott. Roseanna is also the girlfriend of Robby Stewart. She's a librarian at the public library. Sh...
176K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
2.3K 172 11
It seems like life is finally settling into something more peaceful for Ruby Hearts. She's getting the hang of her magic, she's communicating more wi...
3K 58 8
When Griffin tells Gustavo to find two upcoming artist. Ivy Estella, a quiet spoken songwriter from San Francisco, must work along side the dogs soon...