Neonata

ur-mamas-first-pad által

Tiana and Matteo were high school sweethearts, till one day he randomly disappears out of thin air. Tiana i... Több

Authors note
Aesthetic 👹
You🤪
The craka 🧑🏻‍🦱
Date 🥴
Rumour has it.👱🏼‍♀️pt1
Rumour has it👱🏻‍♀️ pt2
⚠️Magic(a lil😔)⚠️
The deadbeat.😘🗑
⚠️🥵⚠️
Halloween 🎃
Football Game.
The blonde one 👱🏻‍♀️
Meet the characters💕
The bad boy.😈
Boy bye✌🏾
Mabe later Baby.🙄
Gangsters from Los Angeles. 🤟🏾
i miss him🤍
Prom night.🦋
His gone💔
Whatever 😤
The Wigga named matteo😪
so we back together?🐝 pt1
So we back together?🐝 pt2
Stink 🦋
Whore From Whore town 🥱 pt1
Whore from Whore town🥱pt2
Matteo my craka 💕😪
Mr. Lonely 😕
My special clients 🤭
Wedding szn 💟

Birthday disaster😤

725 30 7
ur-mamas-first-pad által

Tiana.

We did really well in our exams. We just had Christmas my mother was planning to go to Texas to see my family but we couldn't she had a work emergency in the hospital. So we stayed I didn't mind anyways. I'm just sad I didn't see my cousins.

Matteos birthday is on news years he wanted to combined a new years party and a birthday party together. I'm so excited my baby is turning 18.

"Finished" I say looking at his house that was decorated for his birthday party I'm surprised his parents let him host it here. Because my African mother could never.

My friends and Matteos friends helped him set up everything. Don't even get me started how I left the house because my mother thinks if I go to a party I'll become a crackhead.

"Okay guys let's get ready for the party" Matteo said. Everyone left To go get ready I stayed. He wanted a quickie before the party.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Fuck" I yelled shaking uncontrollably ripping through my eight orgasm. "Shit" he groaned pulled out and cum on my back.

"Matteo what fuck you said a quickie. It's been an hour" I said trying to catch my breath.

"It's okay let my run you a bath"

After an hour of getting ready for the party. I wore a white dress that I got online that it fitted me Perfectly because I hate buying things online and they fit me and I can't be bothered returning them.

"Tiana you can't be mad at me" he said putting to On my heels. In the bathroom I noticed he had junk in the truck.

"Matteo it's unfair you have more ass then me" I said dramatically. He was sitting on the bed looking at me like I was crazy.

"You have the biggest booty I ever seen" he said with a smirking

"Really" he nodded excitedly I hugged him. He stood up towering over walked to his dresser to grab his watch. I was checking my self out in the mirror.

He stood behind me, he bent me over he started to grind on me.

"Mat stop" I moved away from his grip. Can someone explain why this wigga holds so much  stamina.

"🎶 you love me then you wanna be my firend, I give you my loving girl and you ran way- "

"Shut up Matteo you can't sing let's go your late for you own party" i said.

"Wait let's take a picture first" pulled me to mirror in his bathroom and took a picture of me kissing him on the cheek he arm was around my waist and he had a big smile on his face and he was blushing.  The caption was "Il Mio Amore🤍" . I did the same but me was "My 25/8 Lover and best Friend🤍"

Both of our comments where going off. The Thirsty hoes in Mettos comments and Dms make me want jump them all. They all acting like I'm not his girl, he posts me when we hang out. Matteo made me block so many Horny boys.

The party started I followed Matteo like a lost dog but he held my hand the whole entire time. He was greeted people and say thank you for coming to his birthday. I swear i didn't know half of those people, I think the went to a different school.

We danced a little and food. I have never seen so such food in my life. Why I'm I complaining about I love food. Food never do you wrong.

"It's ten to midnight. You wanna go to my room wait for me" He whispered in my ear. I agreed and went his room. Removed my Dress and panties he has a habit of ripping them. He walked in with biggest grin of his life.

"Imma guck you till midnight" he said removing his clothes.

He place a kiss on my lips, the kiss held so much passion and lust. I'll never get us to Matteos size. He opens my legs using his tip to rub my slit. I let a moan of pleasure but I was getting inpatient, so I helped him line him up.

"Matteo just do—" before I could finish my sentence he slammed inside of my heat without warning.

He lefts my legs to go deeper. My eyes were rolling back in time. Thrusting hard I felt my climax reaching.

"M-matteo-" I tried to push him away the pleasure was to much. He grabs my wrist and held it above my head.

"just take Tiana, like the good girl you are" he said so low it was so hot. I was holding to him so I think scratch his back a few times him ruthlessly pounding into me. Make me want to have his babies but #ftk<3.

He moved us, He was on his back making me ride him till midnight. My clammy hands was on he's chest, my fingers curled into a fist and accidentally scratched him along the way. I threw my head back knowing I was close. Skin slapping and our moans filled the room.

"Shit Tiana 30seconds t- till midnight" he said looking at his alarm clock.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

We both release at the same time. I was shaking mess. He pulled me to kiss him.

"Happy new year Neonata I Love You" he said pulling me to his chest.

"You too and happy birthday Bubs  I Love you too" I said we started to make out again.

"Let's go people might think your dead" l got changed into a simple outfit but still cute.

I'm Stealing Matteos hoodie after this.

Matteo.

We walking downstairs. "Tiana my back is filled with scratches and is bleeding a little what the hell. I swear your trying to kill" I said walking behind her.

"Whatever" she so sassy for no reason that's why love her.

"See I told y'all they were fucking" Josh's loud ass yelled thanks to Jojo he slapped him on the back of the head.

"That boy needs help from God himself" Tiana said.

Everyone wish me happy birthday and ate cake. At 2 am everyone had to go home.

"Matteo I left my phone in your room" Tiana said she gave me kiss than left.

I felt someone touching my arm.

"Oh that was quick" turning my head thinking it's Tiana. It's was emily.

"Matteo I miss you I miss this" she said.

"Emily we had nothing" yeah we had sex twice but it was nothing.

She pulled me down and kissed me.

"What the fuck Matteo" I heard Tiana yell.

I pushed Emily so hard that she fell. Tiana walked out of the house, I ran after her.

"Wait Tiana it's not what it looks like" I said.

"Go away Matteo" she said with tears on her cheeks.

"Tiana are you are you okay" Tiffany said running towards her with Bella and Gigi.

"Can you take me home please I don't want to be here anymore" Tiana sobbed. my heart hurt so much to see her cry it hurts even mor because it was me.

"Yeah we can do that" Bella said.

"I parked over here" Gigi said.

They all walked away and left. I was so mad that I kicked everyone out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see y'all kissing you from a far. 💕

Not proofread🥴

Love you.😍

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

195K 11.1K 69
Copyrighted 2020 "Piccolina, don't give me that look." Leo's accent became thicker, more rugged as he spoke. He pressed Carmin against the door, quic...
215K 4.4K 33
I step behind her, keeping eyes on her in the huge mirror before us. Clasping the zipper, her body tenses from the cold rings across my fingers. Ach...
4.9M 109K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
85.8K 1.4K 45
*BOOK 1 OF LOVE SERIES* Rosaline is a simple girl, just trying to peruse her dream career as a model in Italy when she is troubled by a stunning man...