My Bizaare Love

By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 14

7K 272 30
By Ruby_KiManoban

Lisa's POV

I skip happily inside the shelter. I greet everyone while I am looking for Miss Moonbyul.

"Hey Miss! By any chance, did you know where's Miss Moonbyul?" I ask one volunteer.

"You should try her office." I smiled at her. "Thank you!"

I went to the office of Miss Moonbyul. I knock on her door and when I hear her permission that I could go in, I opened the door slowly. Her door is nothing compared to Jen-Jen's office door.

"Lisa come in!" Miss Moonbyul said.

I enter and stand in front of her desk. "Miss Moonbyul you know what happened today?"

"What?"

"Well I successfully arrived at Jennie's place thanks to your map and then we ate outside! And her office was so cool!" I excitedly rant.

Miss Moonbyul smiled "This uhm Jennie. She was nice to you Lisa?" I nodded.

"She's the most nicest person I've ever met!"

"Thank God then." Miss Moonbyul answered.

"But be careful okay? Be cautious on every people you meet." Miss Moonbyul warned.

"Understood Miss Moonbyul. Oh, can I have another pair of clothes?" I ask.

"Sure hun. You can get as many as you want."

I skip towards the storage room and get another pair of baggy shirt and shorts. Luckily there's still a stock of new underwear. I took a bath and after that I bravely ask one volunteer to teach me how to use the washer. She repeatedly told me what knob to twist and what button to press. I am grateful that she is patient with me when I ask the same questions over and over again.

At dinner time we were served a bowl of Mac and cheese and a slice of Apple pie.

Lucky!

I looked around to see if there's any vacant seat. I saw one and I quickly walk so that no one will get to that sit first.

A middle-aged woman was silently eating on that table.

"Hi! I am Lisa! Is this seat taken?" I ask politely.

The woman looked up and I was taken a back with her appearance. She has dark hair with brown eyes. Her right arm was filled with tattoos. She looks like she's in her mid 40's.

She looks sad.

"Go ahead." She replied.

I thank her and sat down.

Me being me. I struck up a conversation with her while eating.

"This is the first time I saw you here? Are you from around here?"

"Before. Now I live in another state."

I nodded in understanding.

"Because you miss this place right? So in that case, I welcome you back here in New York!" I exclaimed.

She smiled a little "You remind me of someone I know."

"Really? Ma'am may I inform you that my awesomeness cannot be replicated. Oh, wait can I ask if it was painful when you got your tattoos?"

She shook her head. "Too damn alike.

After that she did not say a word. Maybe talking about her tattoos was a touchy subject. When she stood up. I call her attention again "Can I please know your name?"

She smile "l am Han So-hee but you can call me So-hee." After that she left.

I tried to track her with my eyes but the crowd swallowed her small body. I got lucky that night because I secured a matress for me but for some reason the mattress felt uncomfy.

The whole night I twist and turn on my bed that's why the next day I am tired. I literally have no sleep. The energetic Lisa is absent today. Sluggish Lisa that moves like a 90 year old Grandma is present.

I grab my breakfast which I honestly can't remember what it was and for the first time I did not finish it all. I have no energy to eat.

I decided to go to Jennie's office again. Here I am complaining that I have no energy but decided to walk several miles to Jennie's office. There's really something wrong with my brain. I can't wait for this afternoon to see Jennie. The earlier the better.

Why?

I don't know.

I hope that Jennie doesn't mind that I'll visit her today. I prayed that her boss will not get angry because I am distracting her from doing her work. I don't want Jennie to get fired.

I slowly walk towards her office. While I was walking I decided to check the map to see if I am in the right direction. I check all my pockets and panicked when I discover that all of my pocket are empty. I stop in the middle of the sidewalk and wait for the "dun dun dun duuun" music to start.

I'm so screwed but then I realize that the cards of Jennie and Sir Seo-Joon was securely tuck in the middle of my bra!

There's hope yet!

I took it out and roam my eyes around to see if there's anyone I can ask for help. I saw a woman sitting outside drinking her coffee. I hope she's nice and doesn't push me away

"Hello Miss. Sorry to bother you but I need some help." I said nervously.

"I got lost Miss and I was wondering if you can message or call this number. Please!" I showed her the card that Jennie gave me.

"Hon you are on the opposite direction of these address."

Oh no.

She brings out a new model of phone. I know it's new because I saw an advertisement of that same phone in a billboard.

"Here. I already dial the number for you." I thank her and carefully hold her phone with two hands. I can't afford to damage this phone.

"This is Kim!"

"Uhm. Hello Ms. Kim. I would like to talk to Jennie please?" l ask politely.

"Lisa?! Precious? Who's number is this?!" Oh it's Jennie!

"I ask a nice lady if l can borrow her phone. I told her if she can call you because l got lost."

I can hear some raised voice and bad words from the other line.

"Oh Precious. Don't worry okay? Now do you recognize your surroundings?"

I roam my eyes around and I don't recognize anything

"There's a building in front of me but I can't read it's name because it has so many letters Jen-Jen. They are all jumbled up."

I replied pathetically.

"Okay. I'll be there. Don't move from that place. Can you please give the phone to the owner so I can talk to her?" Jennie

I nodded even if she can not see me.

I gave the phone to the nice lady.

"Miss she wants to talk to you."

She reluctantly place the phone to her ear.

I cannot understand their conversation so I just distract myself in reading the name of the building in front of me.

I really can't. My brain can't process the letters properly. I was out of my stupor when the lady calls my attention.

"Hey. Sit here until your girlfriend arrives."

I blush when she said the G word.

"She's not my girlfriend." I shyly replied.

"She doesn't think otherwise girly."

I furrow my eyebrows. I don't know what she meant

"Do you want food? Or drinks?" She ask.

I shake my head. "It's okay miss. I already ate breakfast."

"It's lunch time hun. Breakfast was hours ago."

"It is?" How long was I walking absent mindedly? How stupid of me to not ask one of the volunteers about the time before I walked out of the shelter. I sigh. I blame this for my lack of sleep. I don't know how much time had passed. I played with the tissue in front of me. I try to do some simple origami. Honestly, I only know how to fold an airplane.

I looked up when the lady in front of me gasp.

"Wow."

I stare to where she's looking and yup. She's right! Wow is the appropriate word. At least 5 long shiny black cars will pass in front of us. Two motorcycle was at the front parting and clearing the road so that the black cars will pass smoothly.

I didn't know that the president will visit this city. The nice lady and I was baffled when the last car suddenly stop at our side.

The door opened and I was shock when Jennie went out wearing a pristine black suit that fit her perfectly and her eyes was covered with sunglasses.

"Jen-Jen!" I shouted excitedly.

Huh. I thought I have no energy? Where is this energy coming from?

The lady at my side gasp and exclaimed.

"That's the person I talked on the phone?"

I nodded at her.

Jennie removed her shades and her breathtaking eyes honed at me. She stride towards me and I jumped in her arms. Again where did I get the energy to jump?

Luckily Jennie caught me. Jennie roam her eyes around my face.

"You found me!" I exclaimed.

"I will always find you precious." She murmured.

I hug and thank her again.

"Let me down so I can introduce you to the lady who helped me."

"Nope. I quite like this position precious." She mischievously said.

"But I am heavy!" I protested.

"Trust me precious. Compared to the one who I lifted last night. You practically weigh nothing."

So Jennie walk toward to the nice lady with me in her arms.

"In behalf of Ms. Kim we would like to thank you for helping Miss Lisa. Here is a small token from Ms. Jennie Kim." After Sir Hulk said that he hand her a thick envelope.

I did not see what's inside the envelope because Jennie turns around and walk towards the middle car. Not the same car she rode first.

"Bye! Nice lady! Thank you!" I shouted and waved at her. I don't think she heard me.

I entered the car first followed by Jennie.

"Wow! So spacious! This is as big as a house!" I exclaimed.

Jennie shook her head in amusement.

"Come here." she said. I scoot beside her.

"We don't need that belt thing Jen-Jen?" I ask curiously.

She shook her head. Jennie wrap her arm around my waist so in return I encircle my arms around her waist and I lean my head on her chest.

"I got worried Precious. Please don't do that again." she murmur.

"I am sorry Jen-Jen. Promise this will be the last time I'll go to your office."

"It's not that. Instead of walking maybe you can call my number so that I can fetch you from the shelter."

"That's a good idea. Why did I not think about that!"

I slump on her hold.

Jennie stare at me worriedly.

"Do you feel fine?"

I shake my head. "No energy. No sleep."

"Why?"

"The mattress was uncomfortable. I don't even know why. Maybe because I miss your bed."

"You miss my bed or you miss me." she ask playfully.

I stare at her and whisper seriously "Both." Then I mush my face to her chest to hide my blush.

I feel her arms tighten around me and she kiss my head.

"We are here precious."

Sir Hulk open the door and as usual Jennie went out first. l am really lowbat. I think I was too obvious, because to my chagrin Jennie lift me from my underarm and I automatically wrap legs around her torso. I sluggishly wave at all the sir Hulks outside.

Jennie carry me up to her office. I wave at Kai and he gave me a combination of smile and a grimace. Is he alright?

"You're back"

A deep masculine voice suddenly announced.

I look and saw a man wearing similar outfit as Jennie. When I look at his face I gasp.

I look at the man and Jennie repeatedly.

"You have a twin brother?!

*****

Another Character added 😊

Han So-Hee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 2.4K 21
Lisa Manoban is a hard-working professional. After breaking up with her long-time girlfriend, she spends an obscene number of hours working in her ac...
318K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
325K 12.3K 64
[ EDITING ] "Jennie if you'll win, you're going to marry the prince." "But?" "Your family is more important than anybody else Jennie" The King of...
70.6K 1.4K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...