My Bizaare Love

Oleh Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 13

7.6K 273 51
Oleh Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie's POV

After our late lunch, to my dismay Lisa decided to go back to the shelter. She insisted to walk back but one glare from me changed her mind. The whole ride she kept insisting that I know Kung Fu and I am a master of it.

For the life of me I don't even know why her mind conjure that idea. Should I let the MIB train me in Kung Fu so Lisa will not be upset if she learned that I don't know the art of Kung fu?

I sigh.

The other thing that pissed me off was I forgot to give her gifts. In my defense I did not anticipate that she will go back to the shelter early. God knows what will she wear the next day. Her outfit today nearly drown her. Whenever she walks her slipper literally flew 2 feet away ahead of us because it was bigger than her feet and her little toes can't keep her slippers attached to her feet.

She keeps on giggling whenever it happened while I am so stressed because l am worrying she might fall face first because of her damn slippers. One of the MIB even offered to buy her a smaller size of slippers in which she declines.

When we arrive at the shelter she was buzzing with excitement. She said that she's excited to tell her Miss Moonbyul what happened today.

I was happy when she hugged me before she went out of the car but my happiness wiped out when she hugged the rest of the MIB inside the car.

I bet if she learned that another set of MIB was following us she will hug them also. The MIB that she hug can't look at me straight in the eye.

"We're sorry Master Jennie. It's hard to say no to Empress. She's like the queen when she was young." One of the senior MIB reasoned out.

I sigh.

I can't blame him. It's really hard to say No to Lisa.

"Well at least do not hug her longer than 5 seconds!" I demand.

"We'll try ma'am."

I doubt they will succeed.

I went back to the office and I did not forget to glare one specific MIB assigned outside.

When I reach my floor I also glare at Kai which made him stop in his tracks and run back to his office. She invited him to our lunch. What the hell! As if I'll let someone to third wheel us. I want all her attention. Why does she think there's no staff inside the private room that the restaurant we went.

I finish my work and dump it all at Kai's table. I deliberately finish my work for two days so he is force to finish it before he goes home. Provided that he can go home on time. At least his overtime pay has a higher rate.

Am I vindictive? Hell yeah.

Is it petty? Damn right.

Do I care? Fuck no.

I went home still in a sour mood.

Albert greets me and I just nodded at him. I gave him my lunch box.

Mommy and daddy is not in their usual place. I look back at Albert and ask.

"Where's mommy and daddy?"

"Mr and Mrs. Kim went out an hour ago. Mrs. Kim was craving blueberry pie and she can't wait for Giacomo to bake some, so they went to her favorite bakeshop."

They will take a while. Mommy is known to buy everything inside the bakery. No leftovers I swear because between my siblings and I plus uncle Seo-Joon's family there's no waste at all.

Sometimes the food was not enough.

"My siblings?" I ask.

"They all came home early sir. They are all in their respective rooms."

I nodded and thank Albert. Might as well visit my siblings to entertain me.

I freshen up and change in to my sleepwear. I press on Hanbin's doorbell first. All of us are in the third floor of the house. The whole second floor was for our parents and the massive movie room that daddy remodeled to fit our whole family is also at the second floor.

We need some sort of buzzer because all our rooms are soundproof so even if you knock loudly we will not hear it from the inside.

Hanbin opened his door and smiled at me.

"Good afternoon Unnie."

We hugged each other and I kiss his head while he kiss my cheeks.

"How's your duty?" I ask while l enter his white themed room. Literally everything is in white but when you entered his walk in closet all his clothes are colorful in contrast with his white room.

Of all our rooms, Hanbin's room was the one who is routinely painted by new coat of white paint every 4 to 6 months. Daddy hates it if he sees some yellowish patches on Hanbin's room.

I sat down on his white couch while he sat on his white Lazy boy.

"It's tiring but I love it so far. It's just hard to be the youngest there. They don't take me seriously Jen." Hanbin mumbled sadly.

My eyes narrow. "Tell me all their names."

Hanbin shakes his head. "It doesn't matter sister. My goal was to help people and not to make friends with them."

Those names that I am asking Hanbin will be at my room after our dinner. I will not ignore this issue no matter what Hanbin said. I ask him some questions about his duty and after staying for 20 minutes, I stood up and told Hanbin I'll go to So-hye's room next.

"See you at dinner."

I went next door and ring the bell.

So-hye opened her door. She smiled and greets me like how Hanbin greets me. I greet her the same.

"Come in Unnie." She said sweetly. My baby sis room is like a princess room daddy insisted. Her names So-hye which literally means princess so it will be a shame if her room doesn't look like a princess would sleep in. It's not colored pink. It was gold and silver. Yes literally her bed frames are in gold. Canopy hanging from the ceiling and a diamond chandelier that again dad insisted to hang at the center of her room.

It looks like a mini palace. Too sparkly for my taste.

I sat on her gold beddings and played on one of her gazillions throw pillow. What's up with girls and their throw pillows?

"Anything interesting happened today?" I started.

So-hye spins on her silver-colored rolling chair. "Well, there's 4 guys who profess their crush to me at lunch time."

I just raise my eyebrows. I can't blame those idiots. So-hye literally looks like dad and I, but girl and much more softer version.

"What did you say?"

"I reject them obviously. They are all pansies unnie. One glare from daddy I am sure they will shit their pants. And I want to pursue what I want not the other way around." She said.

I roll my eyes. I just hope that l am ready when So-hye decided that she will pursue some poor bloke that she taken an interest.

Can't wait. Not the sarcasm.

After visiting So-hye I went to Taeyhung's room. When no one answered I open his door. Yes I know his pin. My smart brother's so lazy he did not even change his pin after it was set up.

It was literally 123456.

His room was painted blue. His bed was customize to look like a CAT bulldozers. Not kidding. l am serious.

Daddy was puzzled when Taeyhung insisted on that kind of design but he let him. The rest of his room looks a typical room except his bed. His furnitures are in black. l am sure dumb and dumber are together.

I went to the last room on this floor. Jisoo's door is different. Her pin changes every hour. It's not like we will go inside her room voluntarily. For all I know she might planted some explosive inside her room.

I ring the bell and Jisoo opened her door. When she saw it was me l brace myself because she jumped at me. I catch her holding her properly. She wrap her legs around my legs and her arm wraps around my neck.

"Unnie! I miss you!" She exclaimed and kiss my cheeks repeatedly.

I tap her back affectionately. I am closest to Jisoo. Her weirdness fascinates and entertains me. Dad was sure that Jisoo is the one who will put her to an early grave. She's not wrong. Jisoo's the only person I know who enjoys visiting the police station and she even knows everyone.

I place her ass down. I am strong but she is fucking heavy.

"Taeyhung is inside?" I ask Jisoo. She nodded.

I went in her room cautiously. You'll never know what will happen. Jisoo's room was painted tan brown. Her furnitures are all mismatched which drove daddy crazy. He can't stand uncoordinated and mismatched things.

I saw Taeyhung rolling back and forth on Jisoo's bed.

"Did he lose it finally?" I ask.

"What are you talking about Jen? We already loose it a long time ago. Wanna join?"

Jisoo ask.

"No thanks" I quickly reply.

Jisoo shrug her shoulders.

"Taeyhung." I called.

Taeyhung stops rolling and partially get up.

When he saw me he stand up immediately and run towards me. He hug and kiss me.

"It's good you are here sis. You need to settle our argument." Taeyhung said.

Oh no.

Argument between this two will make anyone commit murder. Killing someone makes much more sense than listening to this two. Taeyhung grab my hand and let me sit down on the bed that he previously rolling around.

"You see unnie we can't agree on what show a certain character appeared." Jisoo started.

I furrow my eyebrow."Who?"

"Aloysious Snuffleupagus." Taeyhung replied.

Who?

"He's in harry potter right?" Jisoo said.

"No! I told you l heard that name in Star Wars!" Taeyhung rebut.

"No way! He doesn't sound like from a scifi show!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"He's the hairy one!" Taeyhung said dignantly.

"That's chewbacca." I said.

"The other one brother!" Taeyhung exclaimed.

There's another one?

"Listen to me Tae-tae. That name sounds like a spell. Right Jen?" Jisoo said.

I shrug my shoulders. I did not encounter that name after reading all the books. While they are in the middle of their headache inducing argument the line on Jisoo rings.

"Good evening Master Jisoo. Dinner is served."

"Thank you." I murmur.

I place down the phone and look at the two idiots in front of me.

"Argue later. Dinner is ready. Come on kids." I said.

They both stop arguing and simultaneously nodded.

Jisoo opened her door and we met Hanbin and So-hye at the hallway.

"Let's use the elevator. I am exhausted." Taeyhung said.

We all follow him and we enter the elevator. Hanbin looked up and saw our combined weight was recorded at the screen.

"946 pounds? Who lose weight? We weigh 970 pounds just last week." Hanbin said.

I roam my eyes on my siblings face worriedly. I noticed So-hye's cheeks thinned. Who's the other one? Is it Hanbin? Jisoo? Taeyhung?

We all went to the dining area and saw our parents already sitting in their sit. We all kiss and hug both of them. After we all settle down Hanbin said grace and we starts to eat.

"You know daddy our combined weight decrease." Hanbin said

Daddy stops eating and seriously looks at us while mommy gasp.

"How much"

"Like 24 pounds daddy." Jisoo replied.

Mommy look at us worriedly. "Are your pack lunches not enough babies? Do you want me to tell G to add some snacks?"

"Do one of you not feeling well?" Daddy ask.

We all shakes our head.

"Did you skip your meals? Raise your hand if you did!"

All five of us raised our hands.

Daddy "tsk."

"I don't want you to get sick. Try to compensate the meals you skipped with some snacks. You know that your achievements and success is nothing if you die early because you don't take care of yourself." Daddy said seriously.

We all nodded in understanding.

"Do you want pizza?" Mommy ask.

We all nodded eagerly.

Mommy smiled beautifully and nodded.

"Soo-hyun give me your card."

Daddy raise his eyebrow at mom. "Why am I gonna pay for it when it is your idea?"

"Soo-hyun my card is an extension of your card so don't be a dum dum and just hand me your card."

Daddy still stubbornly refuse.

Mommy eyes narrows.

"Kim Soo Hyun! Are you going to give it or not!?"

Oh shiiit mommy use daddy's full name!

RIP daddy.

"Look at your children! They are starving!" Mommy raised her voice.

I can see the staff surrounding us look at us 5 questioningly. We definitely doesn't look starving but for the sake of mom's argument all five of us on cue pretends that we are starving when daddy glance at us.

"So-hye. Give me a piece of bread." Taeyhung said.

Idiot.

After a few minutes Daddy sighs and get his card out of his wallet.

Once he hand his card to mom Jisoo shouts is excitement. When daddy look at him, Jisoo suddenly slump on her seat and shouted dramatically "I am dying!!"

Another idiot.

"Alfred." Mom called Albert.

"Order 6 box of pizza any flavor is fine as long it is overloaded with toppings. Tell them we need them ASAP."

"Yes Madam." Albert bows and went to one of the MIB.

We can't have a delivery here in our house because it was too far and it's much faster if the MIB bought it.

"Okay my babies. Eat this food first. Hopefully after your dessert your pizza will be here. We will eat it in the movie room okay?" Mommy said.

We all nodded.

"What movie are we watching Love." Daddy ask.

Mommy narrows her eyes and said "You're not included!"

Daddy pouts

"Love. I am just joking."

"You are letting my babies starve. I did not carry them for 9 months just for you to starve them" mommy scolded.

"I am sorry Love. I swear I am just joking. Please? We'll let you choose the movie this time. I'll bring the biggest popcorn tub and lots of chocolate." Daddy begged and bribed.

He knows her weakness. Mommy contemplated at first but nodded after a few minutes. "Okay your forgiven. We'll watch minion and don't forget the snacks that you promised."

Daddy nodded eagerly. He kisses mommy's lips and her face repeatedly.

Whipped.

"Hey hey. I remember our argument! There's a character named Aloysious Snuffleupagus.

What show he's in?"

So-hye, daddy and Hanbin furrowed their eyebrows.

"Isn't he in Star Trek?" Hanbin ask

"I have no idea" So-hye said.

"Me too." Daddy also replied.

"Pft." Mommy laugh.

We all look at her.

"He's in sesame street honey."

Is he?

"He's the elephant." Mom explained.

Oh yeah now I remember!

"Oh? I thought he's somewhat included in Teletubbies." Jisoo said matter of fact.

I sigh.

Welcome to Kim's household where all conversation doesn't make sense.

****

Somewhat, my family were just like this sometimes🤦 but I love them 😅

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

103K 3.4K 30
After her parents died tragically in an accident, Lisa Manoban became a rich playgirl and the sole heir to the Manoban Enterprise Holdings empire. Si...
35.4K 1.2K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
855K 22.9K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
45.9K 2.4K 21
Lisa Manoban is a hard-working professional. After breaking up with her long-time girlfriend, she spends an obscene number of hours working in her ac...