My Bizaare Love

By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 12

8.2K 325 68
By Ruby_KiManoban

Lisa's POV

Am I floating? It feels like it.

Did I finally gain the ability to fly after so many years of praying?

I can hear murmurs around me.

Where is it coming from? Is it the birds?

Do birds talk?

I can feels someone touching my hair softly. I furrow my eyebrows. There's something not right.

Birds don't have hands.

I jerk awake. I sat up and roam my eyes around the room.

Where am I?

I look to my left and there's a floor to ceiling closet. I spy a fridge in front of me and a bedside table.

"Are you finally awake?" I hear a deep voice ask.

I look to my right and saw Jennie sitting beside me.

I furrow my eyebrows. "How come I did not see you and you are sitting literally beside me?"

Jennie shrug her shoulders. "Because you look on the other side instead on my side?"

I nodded. She has a point.

She stare at me, touch my face and her thumb softly caress my prominent cheeks.

"Are you okay now?" She ask softly.

I gave her two thumbs up.

"You need to eat Precious." Jennie said.

"I don't feel hungry yet." I replied but I immediately realize that it was the wrong answer.

Jennie's eyes darken despite her face has no expression.

Yikes!

"Yup. You're right I am hungry." I agreed immediately.

Her eyes magically lighten.

I sigh. That was a close one.

Note to self: Jennie hates to hear the words "not hungry" so don't use in a sentence.

"Come on. Let's eat outside." She offers her hands. I smile at her and accept her offered hand.

She assist me in getting up on the most fluffiest bed that was ever invented. I am tempted to just sleep the whole day.

"For the record. I love your bed!" I blurted out.

Jennie looks back at me and winks. "Can I join you then?"

I blush.

This Mothertrucking Jam.

Jennie smirks when she realize what she said made me fluster.

"Too much?" She ask.

I nodded.

"My secretary made a reservation at a restaurant near here if you don't mind."

"As long as there's food, I am happy Jen-Jen."

l am not picky about my food. In my circumstances I don't have the luxury to choose my food. I was fascinated when Jennie press a button on her table and her full glass wall made a whirring sound and a door magically appears.

"This door really fascinates me." I said in wonder.

"You're not the first one who said that." Jennie replied.

"Who said that first?" I ask curiously

"My mom." She replied.

I look up at her and ask "Can we put this door thing on the shelter?"

Jennie furrow her eyebrows and said "I don't think it's a good idea Precious. People might get confuse on where is the entrance."

I nodded in agreement.

"Your right. Even I can see myself banging my head on that thing."

"That's the more reason to not install that door." Jennie emphasized

We went out of the office and I saw Sir Kai in his office.

I untanggle my hand from Jennie's hold and run towards Sir Kai.

Sir Kai's eyes widen when he saw me coming towards him.

"Sir Kai! I would like to say thank you for helping me to find Jennie. We are eating outside. Would you like to come with us?" I excitedly ask.

Sir Kai already wide eyes impossibly widened more when he looked behind me.

I look back and I saw Jennie looking at her shoes. I look back at Sir Kai and saw that he is sweating like Miss Moonbyul.

He did not poop as well?

It's a bigger problem than I thought.

"Uhmm Miss Lisa. Thank you for the offer but I already ate."

I nodded in understanding and thank him again.

Before I turn around I said seriously. "Sir Kai you need to go to the restroom. It's bad to hold it in." Sir Kai look at me confused.

After I said that, I went back to Jennie's hold. We rode the elevator I use this morning.

Like this morning I wrap my arms around Jennie's arms. This elevator thing still scares me.

To my surprise Jennie removes her hand from my hold and she instead hugged me tightly. Her one arm around my waist. The other arm is around my shoulder protectively. She mush my face to her soft chest. I wrapped my thin arms around her trimmed waist.

When I heard a robotic voice that we arrive at the ground floor I tried to escape from her hold because people might think we are weird.

The key word is tried.

Her grip is not lessen. She just shifts our position and she is now hugging my side. We walk like that.

I saw the people on this floor gaping at us. I smiled at them brightly. I even wave at some of them. All this people looked at me like I am crazy.

They're not wrong. I might be already crazy.

I got excited when I saw Sir Hulks outside.

This time I escape Jennie's hold and run to the first Sir Hulk who help me.

I tug Sir Hulk sleeves and said "Thank you Sir Hulk!" he nodded at me.

Nope. Not enough.

I tug his sleeves again and he bent down. I hugged him which made him stiffen. She just tap my back 3 times. I high five the rest of the Sir Hulks outside.

As I return to Jennie's side, I saw him looking at Sir Hulk number 1. Jennie's a little bit taller than him.

How tall is he?

Sir Hulk keeps shooking her head. It's weird because Jennie's not even talking.

"Jen-Jen, is there a problem?" l ask innocently."

Jen looks down at me and just shakes her head.

I look back to Sir Hulk and he is also sweating!

"Do you need an umbrella Sir Hulk? Is it too hot here outside?" I look at the rest of them but they look all fine except for this Mr. Hulk.

He shook his head.

"Are you sure? I can borrow if you really need one." I offered.

"No Miss Lisa. I'm fine." he replied.

"Okay. If you say so."

Jennie tug my arm and quietly said "Our car is here."

I turn and was shock to see the shiniest car I've ever saw in my life. It's pure black with R at the front and a little figurine on top.

Another sir Hulk appeared and opened the car door for us. Why do they look all the same?

I look back at Jennie and ask "Are you sure I can ride that car? I don't want my clothes to dirty it Jen-Jen."

Jennie shook's her head. "It's fine Precious. It's just a car."

I reluctantly entered the car. Since l am small there's no way my head will bump the ceiling but Jennie still cover my head with her large hand. I thank Jennie and Sir Hulk.

I look at the interior and all are in black. Jennie fasten some belt around me.

"Are you thirsty?" She ask.

Am 1? I swallow and realize my throat is dry

"Now that you mentioned it yes I am."

She opened a small compartment beside him and She opened a bottle of chilled water before giving it to me. I drank the water and was surprise that the taste is different. I look at the name and it's
starts with letter E.

"You don't like it?" Jennie ask?

"No. It just taste different." I answered.

"We have smart water also Precious if you don't want Evian."

"Evian? Who is Evian?" I ask confused.

She pointed at the water.

Oh this water is called Evian.

"Evian's fine. I don't think that Smart water will improve my brain. It's too late for that." I said seriously.

Jennie shakes her head and I saw her grinning.

Yey! Made her grin! Another accomplishment.

"You're so silly Lisa." She said.

l am so confused when a voice said that we have arrived Master Jennie.

Master? Like Kung Fu master?

Did the car even starts? I did not even felt it move! The door was opened and Jennie unbuckle the belt around me. She went out first then she weirdly roam her eyes around before helping me going out of the car. Once I went out I was welcomed by a tall building with revolving doors.

Going inside there's a red carpet.

So exciting.

"Jen-Jen take a picture of me standing at the red carpet." I excitedly

Jennie did not bat an eye and she brings out her phone.

I raise a peace sign and then the next pose I spread out my oversized shirt like its a dress.

"Good?" l ask.

"Beautiful." She replied.

Cue in the blush.

"Sir Hulk take a picture of us please?" I requested.

He nodded and Jennie gave her phone to Sir Hulk and she wrap her arm around my shoulder. When Sir Hulk counted to three, I was shock when Jennie kisses my cheek, I instinctively close my eyes and smile.

"Perfect." Jennie said when she saw our picture.

"Let me see!"

I look at the picture and I look like l ate a lemon because my eyes are close and my face is scrunched up into a smile.

"l look silly!" I giggle

I thank Sir Hulk then Jennie guide me inside this building that never in my life I can enter if not for the woman beside me.

"Ms. Kim welcome. Your table is ready.'

Jennie did not even say anything so I thank the girl who talked.

We pass through a tunnel and at the end of the tunnel I saw God. Just kidding. There's a big room with a table in the middle with flowers and candles. On the far side there's a long table with silver domes

"Wow. This looks nice."

I carefully touch the petals of the flowers in the middle of the table. It's a combination of different yellow flowers.

Jennie usher me to the long table and she was holding a large white plate. She told me that this setting was a buffet. She place everything I think looks delicious on the plate. I tried to pry the plate out of her hands but she insist that she will serve me.

And she dịd.

From my food and up to the pouring of water to my glass she did it. We have no one to assist us
she even assist me in sitting on my seat. She's so attentive that she even scoop more servings if she felt that I want another one. She made sure that I ate first before she ate her food. I even tease her that my food must be poisoned because she wants me to eat it first in which she answered by a smirk and a pinch at the tip of my nose.

"May I say something?" I ask Jennie in the middle of our sumptuous meal.

"Yes?"

"I just want to say that I am so thankful that you gave me an opportunity to eat at this kind of place. I also wants to thank you for not pushing me away when I went to your office and you even let me sleep in your room."

Jennie stares at me and she gently holds my hand from across the table.

"Remember precious that I promise you that from this day forward I'll give you everything that you need, want and whatever makes you happy no questions ask. If you will let me."

I squeeze her hand and I stop myself from tearing up.

"Jen-Jen. I just need someone who will stay and understands all my sides." I said softly.

"Done."

I smile brightly at her. "Thank you."

We finish eating our meal and I was confused when we just left the plates and utensils that we use at the table.

"We forgot to wash our plates."

Jennie looks back at me and said "Someone will get it later."

I tug her hand "At least we should stock it up properly so it will be easy for them.!"

Jennie look at me but then sigh.

That means reluctant yes!

I went back and arrange everything properly so whoever was assigned to clean they will just lift it up. Jen arrange the glasses and some small plates.

I clap my hands when I finish everything.

I skip back to Jen and she magically brings out some wet wipes and clean my hands gently and then she brought out an alcohol spray to disinfect my hands.

"We can go now." l told her in which she nodded.

Once we entered her shiny car and I am securely buckled she bring out a small tube and squeeze out a white substance.

"What's that? It smells like flower:" I said in wonder.

She hold my hand and starts to massage my hand with it.

"This is a hand lotion that is also use by my mother. It was highly recommended by my dad. My dad always apply this to my mom's hands everyday. The scent is called sweet pea."

Wow. I love that scent.

Jennie did not stop massaging until the lotion was totally absorbed by my skin. I smell my hand and it smells so good! My hand became soft also. I can barely feel my callous on my palms and fingertips.

"Thank you!" How many thank you did I say today?

While we are travelling I ask her that I forgot to ask last time.

"Jen-Jen are you a Kung Fu Master? Because they call you Master. I mean where do you even learn Kung Fu? I even thought Kung Fu is a food at first you know. Oh, we did not pay for our food Jen-Jen! We will get jailed! Oh, wait you are a Kung Fu master I'm sure you'll karate chop Mr. Policeman." I rant.

I hear a snort from the front then a cough came after. Jennie furrow her eyebrow and shook her head. To my surprise Jennie kiss my cheeks again and said "You're so adorable precious."

Seriously all my blood that happily flowing through my veins stops and goes straight to my cheeks. Why do Jen made my heart beat goes crazy?

Am I dying?

****
Haloooo😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 495 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...
1.9M 68K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
36.3K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
332K 9.7K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...