Stay | Taehyung ff | SO2

By UMAYFICS

π‘²π’Šπ’Ž π‘»π’‚π’†π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ Γ— π’š/𝒏 (𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓) | Completed | "I leave her when I need to cherish her but now... More

β—– DISCLAIMER β—— γ€€
β—– characters β—— γ€€
~ chapter 1 ~
~ chapter 2 ~
~ chapter 3 ~
~ chapter 4 ~
β˜†HOPE dayβ˜†
~ chapter 5 ~
~ chapter 6 ~
~ chapter 7 ~
~ chapter 8 ~
~ chapter 9 ~
~ chapter 10 ~
~ chapter 11 ~
HAPPY YOONGI DAY
~ chapter 12 ~
~ chapter 13 ~
~ chapter 14 ~
~ chapter 15 ~
~ chapter 16 ~
~ chapter 17 ~
~ chapter 18 ~
~ chapter 19 ~
~ chapter 20 ~
~ chapter 21 ~
~ chapter 22 ~
~ chapter 24 ~
~ chapter 25 ~
~ chapter 26 ~
~ chapter 27 ~
~ chapter 28 ~
~ chapter 29 ~
~ chapter 30 ~
noT(a)e (important)
~ chapter 31 ~
~ chapter 32 ~
~ chapter 33 ~
~ chapter 34 ~
~ chapter 35 ~
~ chapter 36 ~
~ chapter 37 ~
~ chapter 38 ~
~ Epilogue ~
β—–writer Γ— readersβ——
Jungkook
It's out

~ chapter 23 ~

1.7K 93 10
By UMAYFICS

Taehyung doing shopping with the twins "Appa, try this one" Taewoon said as Taehyung smiled "I will, but where is your jimin uncle" Taehyung asked as he look around.

"I'm here" Jimin comes as he smiles at them. "I was talking with someone," Jimin said nervously smiling. "I will go to the trail room," said Taehyung, going to change his clothes.

After 5 minutes Taehyung comes out while wearing a plain cream-coloured silk shirt with black tight pants. His shirt is tucked inside his pants as he walks to them with a smirk.

This guy surely knows that he's handsome.

"Woo!! you nailed it" Jimin said as clap his hands while the twin's jaws dropped "Appa, your handsome" Taehyung thrust his hair back dramatically.

"I will take this," he said to the worker who is eyeing him up and down as she was already gets attracted to him. "Is there anything you want Mr Kim?" she said tucking her hair behind her ear while smiling and looking at him.

"No, for now, I will change, I'll be back twins," said as he went back to the room to change after a brief moment y/n arrived there while walking firmly.

"Oh!! y/n" Jimin get surprised "eomma" Twins shout and hug y/n. She also smiles hugs them then looks at jimin "where is he!?" she asks him as he looks at the trail room as well as the worker also looking at the room.

y/n went their try to push the door but it was locked from the inside, she sighs stand still waiting for him to open the door. "sorry, ma'am. you can't stand here" The worker comes to y/n as she sees her standing there.

y/n glared at her but ignored her then the door gets unlocked Taehyung opened the door but widen his eyes seeing y/n.

y/n immediately push him inside as she comes inside closing it behind them, and locking it. The worker widen her eyes. "ma'am, come out" she was banging on the door completely panicked.

"excuse me" Jimin's voice come "Mr.park, she push Mr Kim inside," she said panicking "don't worry they both are husband and wife," Jimin said as the worker's face turn white... she reluctantly leaves from there.

* * *

y/n come out after a few minutes while cracking her knuckles then she saw Jimin with the twins "what did you do inside!?" he ask her but she shook her head.

"Nothing"

"Mom, it's lunchtime let's eat together." Taeyeon said hugging her leg "yes" Taewoon nod his head.

"Yes, y/n. Stay with us" Jimin said smiling "no, I have a lunch appointment with my friend, bye" she said smiling by now Taehyung come back.

she glare at him and then said goodbye to them as they mimic her actions. y/n started to go then jimin looked at Taehyung. "Jimin, the person you talk to on call is y/n right!?". Jimin nervously gulp then he widened his eyes, gasping "Tae, your nose is bleeding" Jimin said as Taehyung widen his eyes.

he immediately lifted his head to avoid the bleeding nose. "wait for me in panda Express, I'll be there in no time" saying that Taehyung went to the man's washroom.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Do I do that!?" y/n asked mina. "yes" Mina answered. y/n contacted mina after calling Taehyung. she wants to know everything. Mina told y/n everything.

"Sorry, I will control myself next time," y/n said looking down. she feels sorry for troubling people around her but what can she do a jerk always getting on her nerves.

"y/n, I think we should go now, I have to meet someone," Mina said as they both already had lunch. y/n smiled "ok, Mina. I own you one" y/n said getting up while tagging the sling bag to her shoulder.

Mina also stood while holding her leather bag with her slender fingers. they both give each other a friendly hug as they both parted their ways.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Jimin, take twins with you home. I have an appointment to meet someone" Taehyung said while wiping his hands with a tissue.

"Who!?" Jimin asked confused, Taehyung look at the twins who are drinking their juices and looking at both adults in front of them.

Jimin sighed understanding "I think you should go now. we'll talk about this later" Jimin said making Taehyung nod his head.

"Appa, where are you going!?" Taewoon asked, woon has always been a fast thinker, a good observer like Taehyung even though he has his features also.

"I have some business things to take care of. So, yeah!! I should go now" Taehyung said making both twins nod their heads.

saying each other a nice goodbye. they all smile at each other. Taehyung makes his way exit to his car. "Sam, let's go," said Taehyung as he hop in the car.

Some photo-clicking noises are to be heard which are unnoticed by everyone.

»»---->»»--⍟--««<----««

Taehyung car come to his office as he makes his way to his cabin. Taehyung sit on his big leather chair, he crossed his legs leaning back looking at the person who just come inside and sitting in front of him.

Taehyung cleared his throat "So, tell me what is it!? miss Mina" Taehyung asked y/n friend who was sitting in front of him with her cold-looking gaze.

The fact she doesn't like his presence, makes her feel like vomit.

she scoffed "it's about y/n," Mina said making Taehyung arch his left eyebrow. "If you here to talk about leaving y/n then go back the way you come here coz I'm not going to listen to you soon-to-be Mrs Astor," Taehyung said with a smirk.

"I'm here for something else" Taehyung keep quiet listening to her. "Do you have plans with her to play around" "No" Taehyung Brown eyes somewhat consume with a bit of dark possessiveness, as he immediately responded to her question?

In his point of view, it's just a useless question.

"you're hurting her"

"huh!!" Taehyung twitches his brows hearing Mina's words.

"I don't know if your hurting her intentionally or unintentionally but just remember she's hurt coz of you, Mr Kim," said Mina.

Taehyung new y/n will share things with her friends and he's somewhat thankful for that as he understands that he's hurting her without his knowledge but knowing she's hurt coz of him makes him want to punch himself.

"I never thought of hurting her" Taehyung said maybe his voice is cold in front of Mina but inside his heart, he feel a pang.

"you come to get back to her right!! Then you should know what she go through because of you" Mina said with her most cold voice which didn't effort Taehyung in any way possible.

Taehyung nervously gulps, he knew she suffers coz he thinks she give birth to twins at a young age without her family.

"What did she go through!?" Taehyung tries to prepare himself to hear what y/n went through as he doesn't know what happened to her without his presence and his protection.

"Lara, Felix and Robin took care of y/n for almost 6 years. The first two years are a nightmare to y/n"

Taehyung just sit there listening to her. His heart pounded inside his ribcage.

She's suffered...

"she works as a bartender to live her life"

"WHAT!!?" Taehyung eyes are red by now, he can't believe this all. "yes" Mina said firmly.

"I hope you know about serial psycho killers and your EX encountered one"

Taehyung eyes widen "psycho killer!?"

"yes, he abducted her a few days but she's one of that survival and managed to escape from him," Mina said.

"Is he still alive!?" Taehyung spits the fire in his words, his veins are popping out from his neck and forehead.

"He's probably alive"

GUYS I KNOW YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR SUNSHINE

I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THIS AND I CAN'T HOLD MYSELF BACK ANYMORE TO WRITE IT HERE ON WATTPAD

I CAN'T HOLD MYSELF ANYMORE GET WELL SOON HOSEOK

SUCH A HEALTHY PERSON...

FUCK YOU COVID-19

HE WILL BE FINE AND I BELIEVE HIM
HE'S A FIGHTER

HOW DOES THIS COVID-19 EVEN GET NEAR OUR SUNSHINE...

GUYS PRAY FOR HIS QUICK RECOVERY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 355 19
αž”αŸαžΈαž˜αžΆαž“αž“αŸ…αž…αŸ†αžŽαž»αž…αžαŸ’αžœαŸ‡αžαžΆαžαžαŸ’αžšαž„αŸ‹αžŽαžΆ αž’αžΆαž…cmtαžαžΆαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜αž”αžΆαž“ αžŠαŸαžΈαž˜αŸ’αž”αžΈαž’αŸ„αž™adminαž“αžΉαž„αž’αŸ’αžœαŸαžΈαž€αžΆαžšαž€αŸ‚αžŸαž˜αŸ’αžšαž½αž›αžœαžΆαž‘αŸαžΈαž„αžœαž·αž‰αŸ”
45.2K 1.5K 45
Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But as a human I hate him" He's afraid to st...
4.9K 124 26
what will happen when the stubborn, cold, arrogant girl is arranged to marry an idol??? will things go wrong or their will be love that will boom...
6.3K 229 40
"An angel broke the rules of the universe and he's been punished." "What's the punishment?" "He has to find his soulmate to get back to heaven."