Not Cut Out For Love | Lee Fe...

By whitespark

Don't you trust me, Lix? - Park Hana Do you actually think you deserved my trust? - Lee Felix An unfortunate... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Shocking News
Chapter 2 - Finalization
Chapter 3 - Independence
Chapter 4 - Project SKZ
Chapter 5 - Coldness
Chapter 6 - Silent Agony
Chapter 7 - Downfall
Chapter 8 - Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 9 - Abducted
Chapter 10 - Our Baby?
Chapter 11 - Hana or Haeun?
Chapter 12 - Baby Haeun Is Gone
Chapter 13 - Hatred
Chapter 14 - Support
Chapter 15 - A Fresh Start
Chapter 17 - Fight
Chapter 18 - Sad News, Sudden Decisions
Chapter 19 - Confession
Chapter 20 - Unexpected Incident
Chapter 21 - Love
Chapter 22 - Fix & Broken
Chapter 23 - Despair
Chapter 24 - Help
Chapter 25 - Bad News
Chapter 26 - His Assistant
Chapter 27 - Eunwoo's Revenge
Chapter 28 - Love Again
Chapter 29 - Final Showdown
Chapter 30 - Happen Ending

Chapter 16 - Just A Nobody

75 2 0
By whitespark

- CHAPTER 16 -

Hana sat down, staring at her laptop in dazed. Seeing the state she was in, Hyunjin tapped her back which instantly brought her out of her daydream.

"A penny for your thoughts?", he asked.

Hana shook her head and replied, "Nothing."

Hyunjin sighed.

"I know when something is bugging you. Is it Lee Felix?", he asked making Hana's eyes widened.

The moment he said his name, Hana felt a pang in her heart. All the tears she had been withholding the whole morning instantly falls down her pale cheeks.

"Oh god. Hana, what's wrong? Why are you crying?", panicked Hyunjin.

Hana covered her face with her hands. Hyunjin who was still in shock rubbed his hands up and down her back.

"Tell me Hana. I can't see you crying like this.", cooed Hyunjin.

Hana continued crying. Suddenly, Hyunjin's office door opening. It's Bang Chan. Bang Chan saw the state Hana's in and he instantly rushed to the latter. He pulled away her hands from her face only to see the poor lady reddened face from crying.

He pulled her up by her hand and brought her into his embrace. He tightened his hold around her.

"You have to be strong, Hana.", he breathed to Hana's ears.

Hyunjin got closer and held her shoulder.

"I don't know if I'm strong enough for this. He is acting as if I am non-existent in front of him.", Hana sobbed against Bang Chan's chest.

"We don't what is going on in his heart. Maybe he is worried about hurting you again and he is just putting up a strong front.", assured Bang Chan.

"But what he is doing right now is hurting me a lot. Maybe he has moved on. Did you see how he spoke to his assistant? And he can acknowledge everyone in the meeting, why can't he do the same to me?"

Bang Chan and Hyunjin chuckled at Hana's words.

"Is this you showing your jealousy?", Hyunjin asked teasingly hoping to lighten up the mood in the office.

Hana pulled away from the embrace and pouted with her tears still flowing down her eyes.

"It hurts, Hyunjin. It really did. I love him. Maybe more than I love myself.", confessed Hana.

The moment Hana uttered those words, Bang Chan felt a part of his world crumble down. He don't know why he is feeling this way but the pain is suffocating him. Regardless, he maintain his strong and cheerful demeanor.

"You guys need to talk. Only then the pain will go away.", Bang Chan advised.

"Agree.", supported Hyunjin.

"But how? He don't even want to look at me."

"How about we distract Yujin by giving her a fake task so that you can go in his office to speak to him?", suggested Hyunjin.

Bang Chan nodded, agreeing to Hyunjin's suggestion.

"I will call him to seek his permission to borrow Yujin. Will ask her to help with finding some files in the archive room at the basement. I will say you are settling some other administrative matters.", continued Hyunjin.

"Yes, that's possible. He will never say no to you.", Bang Chan said.

Hana looked at the two of them, still unsure if its possible to make him sit down and talk things out with her. Bang Chan cupped her cheeks and rubbed her stray tears with his thumbs.

"Don't worry yeah. Everything will be okay eventually.", he reassured her.

Hana wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him in for a hug.

"Thank you, Chan."

She pull away and thanking Hyunjin too.

"Don't I get a hug too?", he asked teasingly.

"You have a wife bro.", Bang Chan retorted.

Hana chuckled at their antics. She is so thankful to have them in her life.

"I'm calling Felix now. Hana get ready okay.", Hyunjin spoke.

Hana nodded feeling her anxiety kicking in. Hyunjin called Felix and managed to get Felix's approval. That's Hana's cue to walk over to Felix's office.

"Thank you guys."

"All the best. We are rooting for you.", cheered Bang Chan despite his hurting heart.

Hana walked out of Hyunjin's office and slowly make her way to Felix's office. She grabbed the helm of her dress with her fists in nervousness. She is finally standing outside of a translucent glass door that reads Felix's name.

You can do this.

Hana knocked his door before opening it. The man who she has been wanting to see is currently standing by the window and using his phone. Felix looked up and frowned when he saw her. His expression changed back to a emotionless one. Hana was disappointed when she saw his reaction. But she chose not to let this dishearten her.

"Lix. Can we talk?"

Felix looked at her with his cold glare and not uttering a word. Hana braved herself to walk closer to him, standing right in front of him.

"Lix. I hope we can tal-"

"What is there to talk? We are done. Did you forget that?", he uttered with menace.

Hana was taken aback. But she pushed aside all the negative feelings.

"I'm sorry for everything I said to you in the hospital."

Felix snickered hearing her words.

"Just fuck off, Hana. I don't want to have anything to do with you. You are just a nobody."

Hana looked at Felix in disbelief. The pain in her heart was beyond description. Why is the man she once married to is acting this way.

"Lix. Why? I- I love you.", she confessed with tears streaming down her eyes.

"Stop it, Hana. You said you didn't need me. So please practice what you preach."

"Lix. Please don't do this to me. Can we at least have a civil talk?"

"A civil talk? With you? I mean what I say. You are nothing to me. So is Haeun."

Felix was instantly greeted by Hana's hand to his cheek, slapping him hard making his head turned to the side. He held his cheek and looked at her in anger.

"You can say anything you want about me. But you cannot insult our Haeun. She is your child. She is your deceased child.", Hana cried tugging his collars.

Felix pulled her hands away and pushed her to the ground.

"And you have no rights to slap me.", he uttered menacingly.

Hana looked at him, trying hard to fight her pain and sobbing. Felix grabbed her hand and pulled her up aggressively.

"Ah, you are hurting me.", cried Hana at the pain from his forceful touch.

"You want me to forgive you?", he asked not letting her hands go?

Hana looked at him crying. He wrapped his hand by her waist and pull her closer to him.

"Let me fuck you right now."

Hana agape, unable to process how much the man she love had change. All her emotions had numbed. She has no words to fight him. She has no strength to push him away. Hana looked at Felix in agony. Her eyes reflected the pain he had just inflict on her. Felix grabbed her face with his other hand and attached his lips to her. He kissed her hungrily and aggressively . Hana, on the other hand, is not responding to the kiss. She used all the strength she has and pushed him hard. Fortunately, she was successful.-

She wiped her lips away looking at him with hatred. Felix licked his lip watching her with his intense glare.

"I. hate. you.", uttered Hana.

"Good. You are nobody to me anyways.", he responded.

Hana looked at him one last time before turned to dash out of Felix's office.

Felix has changed. He is not my Felix. My Felix will never hurt me like this. I am a nobody to him.

- END OF CHAPTER 16 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 12.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
18.3K 733 22
Ever since the accident, things changed drastically for you. That night changed your marriage, your husband and your joy towards life. Now that every...
174K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
3.5K 256 13
Felix found his soulmate Hyunjin in high school.. going through thick and thin..their love got stronger but there was one problem... Felix despises l...