me and my husband ยฐ pedro pas...

By babyvenoms

"I don't care. I want to be his girlfriend." "To a man who is literally 20 years older than you?" "Yes, his l... More

Cast.
Playlistยก
i-introduction
ii-on set (insta.)
iii-the crush (PC)
iv-the compliment (insta.)
vi-the (not) date (IRL)
vii-the private instagram.
viii-the boys.
ix.-last day. (IRL) (INSTA)
x. the mexican man. (insta)
xi-still the mexican man (irl, insta)
xii-GAEL GODDAMN IT! (RL, insta)
xiii-The date..and he's got a date too. (Vc, Insta)
xiv-is he jealous or i am? (Insta, priv insta)
xv-me gusta Colombiana, me gustas tรบ (irl, insta)
xvi-just colombia, me, and him. (insta)
author's note. xoxo.
xvii-toronto. (insta, pc)
PEDRO IS SOOO GODDAMN GOOD WTF
xviii-he's just a friend...(?) (Call, IRL)
xix-his birthday. (insta, twitter, article.)
xx-The Isaacs! (insta, irl)
xxi-christmas (Irl, Insta)
ACT II.
i-From Miami (Irl, Insta)
ii-kiss her you fool! (irl, insta)
HOLYSHITTTT????
iii-a mistake? (irl, call, insta)
iv-stay with me? (insta, irl, article)
v-he left me. (insta, irl, call, group chat)
vi-your birthday (insta, irl, prank call.)
โš ๏ธvii-just want to be with you. (irl, insta)
โš ๏ธviii-golden globes (irl, insta)
โš ๏ธix-the dress(irl, insta)
x-Officer Sexy (VidCall, Irl, Insta)
xi-The Premiere (Irl, Insta)
xii-Sex and Alcohol (Irl, Insta)
ACT III.
i-do you? (irl)
Hello!
ii-hawaii, baby! (Insta, IRL)
โš ๏ธiii-what the fuck (Insta & IRL)
iv-Let the light in (irl)
v-bonded (irl, insta)
vi-London (irl)
โš ๏ธvii-Obsessed (irl)

v-he's on set (GC, call, IRL)

11.4K 244 106
By babyvenoms

Liz
Jul

*Incoming call from Lizz The Sis*

what the fuck?

jeez, calm down, woman

lizz what the fuck what the fuck, i promise i will never fall for him again, you know that.

i just can't i can't!

CALM DOWN

Where are you right now?

im in my trailer
i'm already on set

he's already there?

no!

Okay, so, I want to tell you this about a week ago, but-

A WEEK AGO?!

JUST HEAR ME OUT FIRST JULIA ALEXANDRA BUCHANAN!

yes, mother, sorry

Taron decided to make a plan to redeem himself, cuz he's sucha sweetheart, and I gave him the idea about all of this.

sooo, before that, two weeks ago, pascal called me.

he did? what did he say?

you know he rarely answer text messages, he just love the old fashioned way by calling people, boyd told me that, anyway he asked me would I like to go to a dinner with him since he's in LA too, and it's been a while.

wait, i didn't know about all of this? you didn't tell me about this? y'all going on a date?

Just hear me out first, jules! for christ's sake!

No! It wasn't a date! No, I will never do that to you!

aww sis! no it's actually fine, i'm not his ex or his girlfriend anyways, you can date whoever you want

i love you.

i love you too.

Okay, so, he didn't bring up me and boyd's messy break up things, he just being a sweetheart, he said it's been a while, i miss you, what are you up to right now, congrats for being on mcu, and friendly stuff.

I mean not gonna lie, he's such a great friend for me and of course boyd, I kinda miss him too, so anyway back to the story

*giggles*

Suddenly he asked me "So how's Julia?"

Wait

Now you want to hear it

I was almost choked on my wine, I said oh she's doing great, she's busy filming a lot of great stuff right now, and then he nodded, i was gonna ask him why, but that time i thought oh maybe he just want to catch up.

and then fast foward we just enjoyed our dinner, trying to catch up with each other, without crazy ass paps

yes, maybe he just want to catch up, it's been a year since we visit them in bogotá, and i haven't heard a word from him anymore, *chuckles* i mean well he's still sometimes liking my instagram post.

I think this is your shot, babe. You know what I mean? Well, maybe he wants to know you more better than a month in bogotá

No, he's not into me, besides he's taken, and he's not into someone younger, he's not that kind of guy.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" Julia said, covering her phone away for a moment. "Jules, It's Taron!"

Oh shoot Taron's already here, I guess duty calls, sist.

Well, okay, remember shoot your shot, babe.

I love you, Come home soon!

I love you too, and yes mom slash sister!
bye!

bye!

***

Julia hang up the call, and rushing to open her trailer door just to see Taron smiling at her infront of her door.

"What do you want now?" She said, "Oh, don't be such a bitch, now, Jules." Taron said while following her into her trailer.

"Oh, yes my lord, I thank thee for bringing me prince charming to me, now." Taron rolled his eyes, "Lizzie Olsen called you isn't she?" He then added

Julia take a book from her bookshelf, wherever she goes, her books always following her, "Yes, She told me everything." She sat on the sofa, "Well, now, will you forgive me?" Taron sat beside her now.

Julia looked at Taron, this man is just like her second brother, although Taron is older than her, she sometimes think Taron as her baby brother, "Of course, silly, I'm just messing with you." She smiled at him.

"You know I think he's a great guy for you, although he can literally be your father." Julia turn her head to him, and smack softly Taron's arm with her book. "My dad is older than him!"

"Guys, Matthew wants everybody to the main set right now," Suddenly Olivia, one of the crew said infront of Julia's trailer.

"Will do, Liv." Said Taron, "Okay, Thank you, Liv!" Said Julia. Julia put down her book back to the shelf, and go out from her trailer, Taron following her from behind. "Ain't he already make an opening speech?" Ask Julia, Taron nodded "Maybe, he wants some briefing first, I don't know, bud."

"Where is Colin, anyway?" Julia looked around, She hasn't see that man since this morning. Julia met Colin when she was only a kid, while they were filming mamma mia! back in 2009, The man practically become her second dad, after of course her biological dad, Stellan Skarsgård, and Pierce Brosnan.

She kept contact with the three men, not only the men, but her onscreen mother as well, Meryl Streep, and her best friends, Julie Walters ans Christine Baranski.

And of course Amanda and Dominic too, God, they're like her second family!

"Jules!" Julia turn around just to see Colin Firth smiling and hugging her from behind, "Dad! Where have you been?" She said, "Dad?" Taron said, "Sorry, A habit." She smiled, "Sorry, Got stuck in the makeup chair, good lord, the heat gonna be the death of me." Colin chuckled

"So, What's happening?" Colin asked the two young adults, "Dunno, Olivia said Matthew wants everybody to the main set." Taron asnwered, "Maybe some brifiengs before we start shooting?" Now, Julia said.

Not for long, Matthew Vaughn, The director come into the main set, He clapped to get everyone's attentions, "Alright, everyone, thank you fro gathering here, now before we start our activities today, I want to introduce-"

Julia's eyes widened, She look at Taron, who're now smirking, "-our new members for the family, Channing Tatum as Agent Tequilla! Please welcome Channing!" Matthew said loudly, then suddenly there's Channing Tatum dressed as a fucking cowboy!

no fucking way

fuck fuck

how the fuck

is he?

"Please welcome our Agent Whiskey, Pedro Pascal!."

Taron turn to look at Julia, "Surpriseeeee" He whispered.

good, lord. he's so pretty.

Pedro waving to the cast and crews, suddenly his eyes laid to another pair of brown eyes that he recognized from a year ago. The glimmering bambi eyes, he cannot forget.

He smiled to her, as Julia gave him a little wave and flashing her gorgeous smile.

"Oh god, This is awkward." Julia whispers to Taron, "Well, at least he remembers what you'd look like."

Matthew Vaughn announce the rest of the cast, then give them a little briefing again, and of course welcoming the new members to the family.

They shot the first scene with Taron, Julia, and Mark for an hour and a half then they'll going for a break. Julia and Taron welcoming everybody, She talked to Channing for a while, then She talked to Halle Berry, thanks to Colin Firth, Julia didn't scare the shit out of her.

She talked a lot, how she's such a big fan of her since she was a kid, and asking for a pic, and that's kinda embarrasing if she think of it again, "You're so cute." Thank god Halle Berry such a sweetheart.

"Hi, Pedro!" Now Julia has the courage to talk to this man. this man. that she has a crush for god knows how long.

"Hey, Julia!" Pedro went in for a hug. he smells so good. She thought. "Oh, It's good to see you again. How are you?" She asked still hugging him.

Julia break the hug, "I'm doing good, How about you? Didn't hear a lot from you," He answered, "Oh, Mister, I didn't hear a lot about you." He chuckled, "Well, I'm doing a lot of great stuff, so, yeah i'm good."

"You know what, I'm waiting for season 3, When is it?!" She laughed, She loves Narcos, truly, It's really a great show!
"Talking about Narcos, We're shooting season 3 next year, I can't believe you still watching that!" He smiled, "Of course, It's such a great show. How's Boyd anyway? It's been so long since I talked to him," Julia's eyes can't stop staring at Pedro Pascal. Like literally, this man in his cowboy costume is so effing hot.

"Boyd's been good, He's still in Colombia, gonna go home in a few days." He said, "I've met Lizzie in LA two weeks ago, heard that you were in New York, so, I went to a dinner with her instead." So, If Julia was in LA, he would take her to dinner too?

"You didn't call me! I thought you were still in Colombia." She said, Pedro looking to the ground for a second and then looking at Julia's eyes, "So, You're staying at the same hotel as the other cast right? Do you have any plan after filming?" Pedro asked

"Yes, and no, I don't have any other plan this evening," She answered, "What do you think if I take you out for a coffee? or bar? You know we have a lot of things to catch up." His eyes still looking at Julia's bambi eyes, god, this man eyes contact game is good. She thought.

"Yes, Sure, I'd love to!" She smiled at him, and he gave her like a relief smile, "Great, I see you at the hotel lobby after filming?" then Julia nodded as the answer.

****

Spice Girls🇬🇧

Flo🐣
Soph🐝
Jules🦄

GUYS
GUYS
GUYS

Flo🐣
WAIT HAS HE PROPOSE YET?!

Soph🐝
WHO'S GETTING MARRIED WTF
WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE FOR ANY INFO

It's him.
He's on set.
I TALKED TO HIM

Soph🐝
WAIT WHO?!?!

Flo🐣
Prince Oberynn SOPH! HONESTLY WE'VE TALKED ABOUT IT THIS MORNING!

Soph🐝
OHHH

I thought you said he's gonna coming to set in a week?

TARON SAID THAT
THAT BITCH LIED TO ME AGAIN

I talked to him during a break, and we've chit chatting like normal people, and...

Flo🐣
and?

and?

Soph🐝
and what?!

He asked me to take a coffee after shooting? He said he wants to catch up with me.

Flo🐣
GURL

DID HE JUST ASK YOU ON A DATE?!

NO
Not a date, jesus christ. We just want to talk! catch up with each other.

Just two adults want to hang out with each other, no feelings, sex, or make out involved in it.

Flo🐣
Sex😚

EW FLO
CALM DOWN, I JUST MET HIM AGAIN AFTER A YEAR!

Soph🐝
But you wish it is a date, huh?😌

Soph...

well....

a bit?

Soph🐝
😏😏

anyway why not? He's single, you're single.

wait he's single?

Soph🐝
Yes, why?

I thought he's dating Lena Headey?

Soph🐝
Oh! No, They aren't dating, that's what I heard. But, yes there's so fucking much sexual aura? between them? But idk girl I don't gossiping my Co-Stars.

Flo🐣
I think they hooked up, well at least.

okay okay! Stop talking about the man's personal life

I'll call you all later, I'm getting ready for my next scene with Taron.

LOVE YOU ALL

Soph🐝
LOVE YOU GO MY LITTLE STAR

Flo🐣
GO GET THAT D-

Soph🐝
FLORENCE!
Read by Jules🦄 at 3:12 PM

○○○

hi y'all! Thank you so much for 1,8K readers! wow didn't expect that anyone gonna read this story.

so, anyway, if you like it please give it a comment or a vote.

i really appreciate it!

and also feel free if you want to help me with my grammar, because english is not my first language.

Anyway, have a good day everyone, and stay safe! xx nh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.7K 33
pedro fell in love with the famous actress who had given up on love a long time ago pedro pascal x fem!oc
505K 9.3K 85
- and maybe i'm scared because you mean more to me than any person does. you've become everything i think about...
190K 5.9K 31
@๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ: โ›๏ธŽi just want to be pedro pascal's controversial younger girlfriend, is that so much to ask?โœ๏ธŽ โ†ณ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿท ษดแด‡แดก ส€แด‡แด˜สŸส า“ส€แดแด: @๐™ฅ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
104K 4.1K 31
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ in which, nicole had a s...