๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฏ

Da goldenrai

๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ... Altro

๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvii
xxxviii

xxxvi

3.1K 89 30
Da goldenrai

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Ayla was back to overthinking. Surely she thought he hadn't heard what she said, or maybe he did but didn't comment on it. Maybe he thought she was just being friendly or he doesn't think its anything serious.

Ayla was too focused on wanting him to come over that she didn't think about her last words being the 'L' word. All she could think of is maybe she ruined her chance, like was it too soon, too clingy? She didn't have an answer for it. She just hoped it wasn't to be asked when he arrived.

On the other hand, she felt kinda glad her parents were seperating. Sure she had a strained relationship with them but seeing all the shit she was put through just because of how toxic they were for each other made her feel as though maybe her relationship with her father won't be as bad.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

"I'm right outside, should I just walk in?" I hear him ask through the call.

I nodded, "Yeah, just walk in." It was an hour or so since my parents left and all I could think about it how much shit just went through the past few hours. They weren't gone, gone seeing as I'd get another visit from them tomorrow.

I hear the door from the kitchen as I paced back and forth. I felt so lightheaded and wished everything that happened today was just a mere dream.

"Ayla?" I hear him ask, I look up and I see him standing by the kitchen door.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug, "Thanks for coming on such short notice." I mumbled.

"Hey, it's fine. You needed me." He says as he rubs my back. "Is everything okay?"

A question I didn't want to answer as I felt like I'd be back to tears. "God, Luke I'm such a fuck up." I said pulling away from the hug.

Sure I was able to speak my mind against my mother but hell, her words still cut deep. You'd think I'd be fine with all the shit I was finally able to say but hell, she was still my mother and no matter what, it still sucked to be treated the way she treats me.

"What happened?" He genuinely asks, looking a worried.

"My parents came to visit. They found out where I lived, I don't know how seeing as I know none of you guys would say a word. You'd think my mother would finally see and get sense of how happy I was now but she tends to ruin everything. They're also getting a divorce, kinda glad for my dad to be able to get out of the relationship they've had but I just feel as if everything my mom says is true." I let out a sigh.

I leaned back the kitchen counter and he does the same beside me. "You know, she wasn't always like that. She used to really care about me and how I really was before everything. It's like she just woke up one day and decided to change things up for me, but who was I to argue... I didn't know any better, I was just 8."

Silence overtook the room before he finally spoke up, "Whatever shit your mother said wasn't true. Look how successful you are while doing what you enjoy the most. She may not see it now, but a lot of us are so proud of you, hell even ask corpse and the rest. You should see how far you've come." He tells me, "I may not know the complete story to what she put you through but just know you're worth more than what she says you are."

I felt my tears slip from my eyes, letting a sigh. "What on earth did I do to have someone like you in my life." I look at him as he reaches out his hand to wipe the tears out of my face.

"I'd say, I'm the lucky one to be able to meet you."

❀✿❀

"Dad? Just you?" I asked as I opened the door. It was the next morning and I knew they were coming back, just not so early as I thought.

He nods, I let him in and lead him to the living room.

"I know us coming here was very sudden, seeing as how strained our relationship with you was." He began, "I just want to apologize for all those times I was siding with your mother, I know you went through so much yet you're still here surviving what we both put you through. Forgiving me may be the last thing you want to do especially for not standing up for you or for just blindly following your mother and I'm so sorry for that, I want to mend this father and daughter relationship between us and I know it will take time but I do support you a hundred percent. You being able to do what you love should've been enough excuse for us before and I know I can't take it back, just know I will be here for you no matter what." He finishes but was about to leave as I never said a word.

I walk up to him before he leaves, "Thanks dad." I said giving him a hug, which came to him as a surprise. "I'm so sorry too. It isn't your fault mom had you wrapped around her finger." I said just as I pull away.

"Hey Ayla, where's—" Luke enters and stops his train of thought as he sees my dad being present.

"Hi, I'm Luke. You must be her father." He says.

"I'd say, I've heard of you to be polite but I really haven't. You look like a good influence on her anyways. Thank you for being there for her when we weren't." My father states which shocks Luke but doesn't show it.

"I must be going, my soon to be ex-wife will go feral if she found out I did something without her."

Before he could actually leave he turned back to us, "Inaylah, would you like to have lunch or dinner out to catch up on things I missed? While I'm here of course." He asked.

"Sure dad, I'm free the whole week. I wouldn't mind at all." I said giving him a smile.

❀✿❀

"You guys didn't have to come drop by too." I said as I see Emma and Indi standing in front of me.

Indi scoffs, "You think we'll let you handle the devil alone?" Emma chimes in in agreement. "You must be hit in the head if you really thought we wouldn't come by when you told us they found out. Besides, I get to spend time with Atlas and my favorite twins." Emmas adds, talking about my cats.

I grinned, "Have I told you guys how much I adore you both?"

The three of us sat on the living room couch, for quite some time now, while I let Luke stream.

"Occasionally.. Now say it again." Indi states grinning.

I roll my eyes at her, "Don't make me take it back." I said as I stood up and walked back to my room where I let Luke stream.

I gave a small knock on the door before entering. He was talking to chat about ending the stream. I let a small smile creep on my face as I laid on the bed watching him.

I adored the way you could see his eyes twinkle as he talked with chat, thanking them greatly for stopping by his unannounced stream. The way his smile was so contagious and as he talked about things he liked.

A sudden thought comes across me. A frown appeared in exchange of the smile that was first plastered on my face. How was I lucky enough to deserve this guy who was right in front of me. He was everything I didn't deserve.

"Ayla? You okay?" He asked, looking at me in concern. "You look lost in your thoughts."

"Mhmm." I hummed in response, "Yeah, I'm all good. The stream seemed to have went well." I said giving him a smile as I switched the subject.

He seats right in front of me, on my bed. "It was great, yeah. Now tell me what you were thinking." He asks not letting me shift the topic. "You looked defeated or something."

I shook my head, "It's nothing really."

"Well that to me sounds like something now. I know I shouldn't push you to open up to me but I really care about you Ayla and I—"

"I don't deserve you." I blurted out, cutting him off.

"What?"

He lets me speak up and elaborate what I meant. "You're everything I wanted. I could list down a million things I like about you, that you'd probably get sick of me talking. You aren't like the ones I've dated and I know how cliche it sounds. I was always used to being in toxic relationships that I don't exactly know how I should act around you. You're all around perfect in my eyes and I don't think—"

I felt his lips on mine and I melt in his arms as I reciprocated his actions.

Pulling away, "I'm not perfect, nor do I want perfect. You're more than enough for me." He says to me. "You're all I need."

❀✿❀

"He seems okay. Not who I want, but I guess it'll do." My mother says right after Luke excused himself.

Both my parents arrived a while ago and it seems to me that only my father was actually making an effort. We were all seated in the living room and I told them, most especially my mother that what ever she wants to say to me, she can say it in front of my friends. She was a bit more tamed with other people around but that didn't stop her side comments and half assed compliments.

I was about to retort but Indi got ahead of me. "He is more than okay for Ayla. She's way happier than you could ever make her with all your back handed replies. I will gladly help you see the front door if you won't stop with your rude remarks." She says, clearly irritated with just her presence and I can't blame her.

My mother looks to me, "You're going to let her say that to me?"

I shrugged, "My house, my rules. They can do whatever they want." I answered.

She scoffs and I noticed my Emma bite back a smile forming on her face.

It was suppose be a civil conversation but it ends up with so much side comments from her.

"Maybe, you should leave." My father says, backing Indi up which just made Indi grin even wider. "If you have nothing better to say."

She scoffs, "This is unbelievable." She grabs her things and storms out. Almost immediately, my father began apologising for the rude things and side comments she has been dropping.

"It's all good dad, it wasn't your fault." I said interrupting him. He sends me a smile and I give one back.

"If you guys ever need something, just give me a call. I must be off too, I've got an early day tomorrow at the courthouse." My dad speaks up, just as Luke comes entering as well. "It was nice to meet you all and hopefully I'll be able to get to know Inaylah's closest friends better in a different circumstance." He adds.

We all bid our goodbyes to him and just as he left, Emma turns to me grinning.

"I know you're in a social media break and all but join my little just chatting stream?" She looks at me hopeful. Since they've arrived, Emma has asked my multiple times if she could use my set up to stream. I obviously let her, though I wasn't sure if I wanted to join her stream yet or not.

"It's still tomorrow right?" I asked, since they were staying for the weekend.

She nods.

"Aren't you streaming soon?" Luke asks as he takes a seat beside me on the couch. Unconsciously, I leaned closer to him.

I nodded as well, "Yeah, I got invited to a Valorant lobby with Flexinja, Grim, Nosyy and Tiffae. Though, I might stream something else before I join them."

"Next thing you know, you get signed as a pro player for Valorant." Indi pipes up.

I shake my head laughing, "Definitely not." I answered as I felt an arm around my shoulders. Indi and Emma start throwing knowing looks back and forth with each other then back at me and Luke.

"Spill it." I look at the both of them.

"Are you and Punz finally official?" Indi asks.

I look at the both of them. Knowing the both of them, they probably had a bet once again.

"How much did you guys bet?" Luke asks, curiously.

"Just a hundred." Emma spoke up.

I shake my head at the both of them. "You both are annoying." I said jokingly. "At least give me a cut in these."

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

RAINE's CORNER

hii all,, sorry for the super
long wait,, been having writers
block for this book.. alsoo i may
have fell down a rabbit hole for
a few kpop groups and they may
currently have taken over my life
ngl.. asides from actually
getting covid this time lol

anyways hope you're all doing
well,, have a great day or night
wherever you are <33

-rai

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

182K 4.6K 36
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐€.๐€.๐“.๐“ โ™กแตŽ๐ŸŒท๊’ฑ ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐— ๐‘ฅ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿง.๐Ÿข๏ฟฝ...
200K 6.7K 75
"สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แดษชss แดแด‡?" สŸษชแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แด›แด ส/ษด, สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด› ษชs แดแด‡ssส แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส สŸแด‡แด€...
252K 6.4K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข...
149K 3.1K 27
หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† โ”Š ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘. โ—ฆ โช๐Ÿ“โซ โ I MISS HER, TOMMY! โž โ THIS ISN'T HIM. โž wilbur soot x oc mcyt - minecraft youtube started: 122222 ...