𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐂 ↱ ᵗ ᵐⁱᵗˢᵘʸᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈ...

lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... Еще

- 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗖
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻

𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

3K 96 156
lyneysmagicwand_

MITSUYA WASN'T THERE, SAME THING FOR PEH AND ADRIEN. (Y/N) COULDN'T FOCUS ON CLASS, she knew that they skipped class due to the fight. She was worried. Scared. She felt like Takashi was gonna come back terribly harmed. She was tapping her foot on the floor and playing with her fingers. She gulped looking at the time as she sighed shaking her head.

She gave up. She couldn't concentrate. She raised her hand, as the teacher says "Yes (y/n)?"

"May I go to the bathroom please?" the girl politely asked.

The teacher nodded as the girl hurried her way out of the class. She then with out of the school the most discreetly possible so a supervisor doesn't catch her sneaking out. She successfully got out but now she had to figure out where they were. She decided to call Baji knowing that Mitsuya would probably be fighting and that she felt like Baji was the type of her person to be late.

Baji

Hey Baji, quick question, where is the fight between Valhalla and Toman at?

(y/n)? Aren't you supposed to be in class?

Yes but I couldn't focus knowing that there was gonna be a fight, I'm too worried

You're in front of your school?

Yes

Go to the park in front of the school, I'll pick you up there

Okay yeah thanks
read 10:34

No problem

The girl put her phone away and headed her way to the park. After 5 minutes of waiting, Baji was there. The girl was shocked of how fast he arrived, which is why she asked "How'd you get there so fast?"

"I was passing by"

"Oh. I see then"

"Yeah now let's go before Mikey kills me for being late"

At this, (y/n) nods and gets up on the boy's motorcycle as they head their way to the destination. There, (y/n) noticed Mitsuya holding some blond guy with a black eye and with his nose bleeding. The guy seemed like he fell asleep or fainted or something like that. She ran towards them to check up.

"Hey Takashi, you're alright?"

"Hey what are you doing there?"

"Long story"

"Well, I'm alright but he's not. Can you take care of him for me? He means a lot to Mikey"

"Oh. I see then" the (h/c) said with a nod.

"Go to somewhere safe, I was bringing him out of here, but I'll be heading my way back with the others" the lilac haired said about to leave.

"Takashi!" (y/n) said before this one left.

"Yes?"

(y/n) got up to kiss his cheek as she says "Can you stay safe for me please?"

The boy slowly turned red. His heart was beating fast and he warm. He stared at the worried girl's eyes and nodded. "I promise you that I will come out safe and unharmed"

"Thanks" the girl said with a smile as the guy ran away joining his friends.

After 10 minutes, the blond guy that Takashi asked (y/n) to take care of awoke. His vision was first blurry. So were his thoughts. Which is why it took him a long time to process that he was no longer in the battle field. He shook his head and then looked the (h/c) haired girl in front of him.

"Who are you...? Wait... are you Mitsuya's girlfriend?" this one asked unsure.

"Why does everyone think we're dating!" the girl cried out.

"So you're (l/n) right?"

"Yes. How do you know who I am?"

"Oh. That's because Peh showed me a picture of you and Mitsuya hugging and that Baji showed me a picture of your mom and you look a lot like her so I could tell"

"WHY DOES HE HAVE A PICTURE OF MY MOM IN HIS PHONE?!" the girl asked offended and furious.

"He thinks she's a milf. I don't know what that means but it mustn't be appropriate..."

"Yeah it is definitely not. Remind me to beat his ass later"

"I will"

"Who are you though?"

"Oh. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Takemichi Hanagaki but Mikey refers me as Takemitchy"

"I see. Well nice to meet you Takemitchy"

The blond guy then suddenly noticed someone behind (y/n) and him sitting on the bench. His head was almost bald, but with purple hair. And his eyes were purple too.

"Oh. Hey Hakkai"

"So that's the famous Hakkai" (y/n) said with a smile but the guy ignored her comment.

"What are you doing there?" Takemichi asked confused.

"Mitsuya asked me to look up for you while (l/n) was looking for you"

"Wait. When did you get there?!? I didn't notice you getting there!" (y/n) said confused and shocked.

The guy, ignoring her comment, says "So you're alright Takemichi?"

"Yeah. Thanks" he said with a smile.

"Is he ignoring me?" (y/n) asked the blond guy sad.

"I think he's jealous of you"

"Wait what? Why?"

"Because Mitsuya looks up to you. And he looks up to Mitsuya a lot and wishes he would look up to him too. Mitsuya's literally on his wallpaper"

"Wait what?!?!?! Really!?! Show me!" the girl said excited.

"No" this one replied coldly.

"Oh come on"

"No" the purple haired said.

"Mitsuya wouldn't act like that with someone he is jealous of. He'd look up on them" Takemichi said hoping it'd change Hakkai's perception on (y/n).

The purple haired guy stood quiet for a long second staring at the blond haired guy. He then sighed and nodded. He pulled out his phone then turned it on to show the wallpaper to (y/n). The girl noticed this one blushing and looking away as he was showing her his phone, so she couldn't help but chuckle.

"I think it's cute how much you respect him and look up to him"

"You do?" the guy said now with more excitement in his tone.

"Yes. I'd even say that I ship you two"

"Oh" this one said turning red. It made (y/n) chuckle that this one didn't even try to deny it. But then, he said "If I'm honest, I ship you two too"

"Wait what??!?!?!"

"Yes"

"Wow. Well- that took a turn" Takemichi said amused.

"I didn't see that coming" (y/n) said.

"Yeah, well, Takemichi, are you ready to go to the battle field or do you want to look up for (l/n) instead?" Hakkai asked getting up.

"Uhhh, I'll look up for (y/n)" this one said with a smile.

"Don't worry! I don't need protection. I took 3 years of taekwondo"

"Wouldn't be enough against gang members"

"I was actually the strongest in my class"

"With the girls, yeah"

(y/n) shook her head then said, "Our classes were mixed. And I even won third place in the championships. I know how to fight, believe me"

"Well then, come watch your boyfriend fight then"

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Sure, now come on"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

50.1K 1.6K 33
M4F "I love the way your hair flows when the wind blows." Mitsuya's fingers ran through y/n's hair, with the hairband he had made for her between hi...
122K 4.5K 51
Yandere Rindou Haitani & Haruchiyo Sanzu x reader 𝅇𝅇𝅇𝅇𝅇𝅇𝅇𝅇𝅇𝅇⛅ This story is about a girl named Mitsuya y/n who has been a target of two obs...
38.1K 2.2K 12
° . * ✭ mitsuya takashi / hanagaki takemichi ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ hanagaki takemichi has been crushing over mitsuya takashi. an aspiring fas...
62.6K 2.4K 28
┊ ❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞ ┊ ⇢ In which mitsuya takashi met a female who just wants peace in her life. �...