The little lost one

By Jazzy2340

Once Henrik Mikaelson is now Henry James. Being reincarnated and getting his memories later on, will henry lo... More

Introduction
My past and now my present
A brand-new friend
She's a harlot
I hate scientist
What a day!
Story info!!!
Little brother?
Re-united
Henry's backstory
Relapse
The truth is coming out
ELENA...
A trip to the past
Alaric knows witches?
READ!!!
Mark those who shall not enter
News
It's just medicine
Frostbite
Love in the air
Seizures
New meds
Truths
Is it really him?

Welcome to Mystic Falls; Vampires?

5.5K 103 9
By Jazzy2340

His hair looks like this, but it covers but his eyes and goes down to his nose (he wants to hide his red eye) his hair is really soft like really soft like how you would imagine clouds being. And its long obviously.

Episode starts from 2x05 - Henry's P.O.V

I'm in my limo driving past the "welcome to mystic falls" signs, I'm so excited to start a new chapter in my life though I get the feeling that there's going to be a lot going on. As the driver pulls up to my new place, I was in awe Vincenzo said he got a house but this. This isn't a house nowhere near a house.

I've lived in big houses, but this takes the cake, I didn't even know they built houses like this in mystic falls. As we pull up and park Vincenzo comes to my side and opens the door for me, "thanks Vincenzo" I nodded to him as I step out and walk to the front door. 

"Let me young master" Vincenzo say's as he opens the door, when I step threw, I'm greeted by at least 10 maids and butlers. "Welcome home young masters" they all great in sync, "Abe here is going to show you to your room young one" Vincenzo says, " alright" I agreed. We must have passed at least 15 rooms before we got to mine and like before I was in shocked, Vincenzo always knows how to make me smile.

This is my bedroom with a lot of free space, the bed was bigger and all black - sound proof

My closet

My bathroom (pretend it's black) the things that could be

" Thankyou Abe, is there anything else?" I asked curious, " yes actually young master, leave your bags and follow me" We walked out and went to a room down the hall that was in the center he pushed the door opened and tears came to my eyes.

"Your art room young master Vincenzo told us exactly how you wanted it"

"This is amazing, thank you so much" I exclaimed excitedly as I started looking around

"We will bring art supplies in here later, just write up a list of all the things you want and our shopper will get it" Abe said

"We have a shopper to?" I deadpanned "is there other people I should know of?"

"Yes, we have cooks, drivers, clothes cleaners, ETC" Abe said in an emotionless tone

'Alright' I thought to myself I walk out the room and went back to mine to unpack, Abe helped since I had a lot of clothes and I mean a lot. Vincenzo always wants me to have everything I ever need, I walked downstairs and called out to Vincenzo I want to go into town and have a look.

~ TIME SKIP ~

We reach town and it looks like nobody is really here I see a flier of a new public park opening so I decided I was going to check it out, walking through the woods I hear multiple gunshots I go and hide behind a tree and see a sheriff injecting vervain into an unconscious vampire and a deputy doing the same to another." Thankyou mason " I hear the sheriff say, I wanted to help them, so I close my eyes and focus on my magic and put them to sleep with a twist of my hand.

I come out of my spot and go to the vampires to check them, there still alive so I decided to bring them back to my place with teleportation since I know I can't carry them both.

"ABE, SEBASTIAN" I shout and they both come into the room

" Yes, young master" their eyes widen when they see the two on the floor bleeding

"Umm can you bring them to the guest room and have ruby take the bullets out and clean them up please" I say sheepishly 

"Of course, young master" they say as they pick the still unconscious bleeding vampires up and start to bring them up stairs. I go to fetch some blood I can smell that the youngest one doesn't drink human, so I ask one of the maids to go in the farm (yes, we have a farm) and get a bunny. While I get two glasses and fill one of them up with my blood (ill heal). Ruby comes back with the rabbit, and I quickly kill it, so it doesn't feel any pain and put its blood in the other glass.

I go upstairs with the glasses full of blood and I see their awake clean, and sitting up.

"Hello, I got you guys some blood" I exclaimed happily I finally get to meet vampires

"Who the hell are you? and where are we?" the raven haired blue eyes vampire asked

"My name is Henry and I saved you" I said as I walked closer

"Okay henry" he says in an almost sarcastic voice " my name is Damon Salvator, and this is my little brother Stefan" he looks at me up and down suspiciously and ask, " how old are you?"

"Well I'm 12 and yes I know about the supernatural and no I'm not a vampire" I walk towards Damon and hands him the blood "drink up its fresh ". I walked towards the other one and hand him the other glass, " its animal don't worry, I can smell you don't drink human"

"Umm thanks " Stefan exclaims awkwardly drinks the blood and sighs happily

"So, Henry why did you save us?" Damon asked 

"Well I didn't want you guys to die and I never had a chance to meet any vampires so why not kill two birds with one stone right".

"Shouldn't kids your age be in what? Middle school and gossiping about whatever the hell you gossip about" he still sounds suspicious.

"Well I already finished middle school and can't I get a thanks I did save you after all".

"Thankyou Henry" Stefan said glaring at Damon, I can tell he's the nice one.

"So if your not a vampire and know about the supernatural, then what the hell are you?" you can tell who asked that

"I'm a witch or warlock whatever you want to use is fine with me"

"Okay" Stefan said and look to find my eyes," why are your eyes covered?"

"Yea got something to hide kid" 

I put my hair up and show them my red eye with the scar, both their eyes widen at the sight," this is why I cover my eye, not that it's any of your business" 

"S-sorry " Stefaan says as he recovers from his shock

Suddenly I'm feeling all giddy and happy I think I forgot to take my pills for bipolar," it's fine " I said giggling and jump on Stefan's bed as he was closest and said" hey can we be friends " with an innocent look on my face.

Word count: 1377

NONE of these photos and gifs belong to me, credits to OWNERS

The ONLY character I own is Henry James

How is it so far? I upload as much as I could and fast, I write as Ideas come to me.

TVD does NOT belong to me.

Is this long enough? And can this be considered as a cliffhanger?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655 67 16
Half- Salvatore , Half Mikaelson , Seven Siblings. With Sylvia having a huge doubt of whether she's Good or Bad, Will Sylvia ever be able to sooth do...
181K 7.1K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...
134K 2.8K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...