The Boss Queen (Izana Kurokaw...

Autorstwa bloodheart08

"Why don't you become my Queen instead?" Izana x OC A Tokyo Revengers Fanfiction. All rights reserved 2022. S... WiΔ™cej

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SIX: THE LETTER (EXTRA)
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
SPECIAL CHAPTER: Part One
SPECIAL CHAPTER: Part Two
INFO ABOUT THE OC
SECOND BOOK: Tenjiku's Queen
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT

FIFTEEN

3.3K 132 13
Autorstwa bloodheart08

In this timeline, Shinichiro was still alive in 2004. I seriously make a mistake there but yeah, I'll just stick with this storyline. 😅 Thank you for understanding. New update. Please enjoy. Happy reading, everyone. 🙂

Warning: Cussing. Profanities. Violence. Using of firearms. Kind of a boring chapter.

IT WAS the start of another week.

Akari woke up pretty late than usual as her stupid alarm clock got busted at the very last minute. She hurriedly jumped out of her bed then headed straight to the bathroom to wash herself up and brush her teeth. She was in the middle of wearing her school uniform when she suddenly heard the doorbell ring. Oh, shit. He was already here? She didn't even brush her bed hair yet!

"Akari-chan~ Are you ready? I'm here to pick you up~" it was Ran's voice. She just remembered he'll be the one to drop her off at school today since Kakucho was busy with something else, probably gang-related business again.

"Coming!" she shouted and took her a couple of minutes before she pushed the door open. She was welcomed by a smiling Ran in his usual braided pigtails at the doorstep, only for the lanky teen to be taken aback by surprise the moment his lilac hues landed on her figure.

"Whoa! What the—?!?" Ran exclaimed exaggeratedly as he browsed her body from head to toe. With disheveled bed hair, wrinkled school uniform, and huge eye bags, she looked like she just transmigrated from a zombie film. "What on earth happened to you?!?"

"Oh, hey. Good morning, Ran-san," Akari greeted him in a nonchalant manner and open the door wider, ignoring his question. "Please come in first. I'm still not done yet."

"Pardon the intrusion." Ran went inside before the dark-haired girl closed the door behind them and followed her to the living area. He knitted his eyebrows. "You have huge eye bags there, young lady. Are you even getting enough sleep?" he asked her in worry. "You looked pretty much exhausted."

"I'm perfectly fine, Ran-san," she simply answered him with a ghost smile that tugged at her lips and tried to stifle her yawn.

"You don't seem fine to me," he clearly pointed out to her, frowning. "And what's with your uniform? Why is it so wrinkled?"

"Oh, I forgot to iron it last night."

Ran breathed a sigh. "You should really take good care of yourself, Akari-chan," he said then mumbled to himself, "because Izana will most likely kill us if he sees his beloved future queen in this kind of state."

Akari didn't hear his last phrase as she was busy brushing her tangled bed hair. "What? Did you say something, Ran-san?"

He only dismissed her. "It's... nothing." He walked toward the dining area and placed a paper bag on the table. "I brought you breakfast, Akari-chan. Take off your uniform for a moment so I could iron them for you while you eat your food."

"Huh? Oh, there's no need for you to do that, Ran-san! My uniform looked... pretty decent to me. It will only need a few stretches every now and then and it will all be good. So don't bother."

"No, it's not!" he quickly retorted, massaging his forehead. "You're just as stubborn as Izana is. Are the two of you siblings in your past lives? Just... do me a favor and take them off. Now."

Akari slumped her shoulder and stopped brushing her hair. "F-fine," she reluctantly complied and absentmindedly started to take off her uniform, almost revealing her white crop top and some of her skin only for Ran to seize her wrist.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, Akari-chan?!?" the older teen exclaimed, his pair of lilac eyes broadened, baffled by her action.

Akari only looked at him innocently, confused. "You said to take off my uniform. So I did."

Her naive answer nearly threw Ran off the edge in disbelief. Was this girl being serious right now? "But I didn't say right in front of me! It's rather inappropriate. Do it in your room and put a temporary shirt on."

"Oh, okay." Then she went back to her bedroom and momentarily changed her uniform into her indoor clothes. Although, she wondered why would he seemed to get flustered all of a sudden. She was still wearing a crop top even if she took off her uniform. Why would he make such a big fuss out of it?

On the other hand, Ran face-palmed at her simple-mindedness and took a seat on the couch while waiting for her to come out. He pinched the bridge of his nose in vexation. "Geez, Izana will literally beat the living shit out of me if he ever finds out about this," he muttered and shook his head. Now he understood why their commander was so overprotective of her.

Someone must teach that girl how to act appropriately according to her age. She had to be mindful of her actions otherwise other people might take advantage of her innocence.

"I'm sorry for the trouble, Ran-san," Akari told the older teen as soon as he was done ironing her school uniform and handed it to her.

Ran smiled at her. "It's fine, Akari-chan. It's just a small deed. It's not bothersome at all."

"At least let me say thank you," she said. He and Kakucho were so nice to her. "And also for the breakfast you had brought. It was really delicious. Did you cook it, Ran-san?"

"No. I don't know how to cook. Well, it was actually... Rindou's home-cooking. He's more of an expert cook than me."

"What? Really? No way!" She didn't know about that!

He chuckled. "Yeah. It's hard to believe, right?" Then he playfully winked at her and placed his index finger to his lips. "But don't tell him I told you that, alright? It will just be our little secret. Or my little brother will be extremely pissed. You know how adorably shy he is."

Akari laughed at his silliness. "Don't worry. I won't, Ran-san. My lips are sealed."

"By the way, how's your ankle?" Ran asked, digressing the subject. His gaze went down to her ankle where she was supposed to have her injury. The support brace she had before was already been removed during her previous check-up with Inoue-sensei last weekend. The female doctor examined her ankle first and told her that it was now fully recovered much to her relief. After almost a month of tribulation, Akari can finally be able to walk again using her own two feet with no more crutches to support her. It was also a good thing her aunt never visited her for a while because she really didn't know how she'll explain her injury to the middle-aged woman properly without getting caught in her lies.

Akari beamed at him brightly. "Never been better! All thanks to Inoue-sensei!"

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. That's Inoue for you," Ran chimed. "Though, it's also thanks to your perseverance that your injury healed faster as per Inoue's words."

"Really? Inoue-sensei said that?"

"Yup~ She also told me you seemed quite knowledgeable in medical science. You're good at treating your own injury. She gave you credit for that."

Akari rubbed her nape sheepishly, blushing a little. She kind of can't handle praises like that. "I only followed her instructions so I—" Her blue eyes dilated as she saw the time on the displayed wall clock. "Oh, shoot! I'm going to be late!" she cried out in panic and immediately ran towards her room again to change back into her uniform.

Ran chuckled as he only watched her in amusement.

"THANK YOU for dropping me off at school, Ran-san."

Akari bowed her head in gratitude to the lanky teen after she hop down from his motorbike when he parked the two-wheeled vehicle near the school gate.

Ran smiled at her. "No biggie, Akari-chan. But are you sure you're okay? Shouldn't you just rest at least for today? You looked really tired to me."

She only shook her head to him in dismissal. "I told you I'm fine, Ran-san. I just slept late last night because I studied too much for the final exams. That's all. No need to worry about me."

He shrugged. "Okay, if you said so. Just call me right away if you're not feeling well, alright?"

She smiled at him. "Will do."

Ran patted her head. "I'll be going now. See you later, Akari-chan~"

Akari waved at him as she watched him drive off. "Bye-bye, Ran-san! Take care!"

"Who is that, Akari-chan?" a female voice whispered to her ear out of the blue.

Akari flinched and got goosebumps. She quickly turned around and was taken aback as she saw her friend, Nanami, standing behind her. The brunette girl was grinning amusingly with eyes closed and hands behind her back. "Y-you surprised me, Nana-chan?! How long have you been there?" she asked instead, pupils wide. She nearly got a heart attack!

"Long enough to see the two of you have a lovely conversation before he drove away," Nanami answered her simply. The way she smiled was beyond creepy like she wanted to dig some juicy from the ravenette. "So who is he, Akari-chan? Is he that Biker Guy friend of yours? You didn't say he's that handsome. A little bit skinny but still handsome."

Akari blinked rapidly. What? Handsome? Really? "Ah, no. He's not him. That guy's name is Ran. And he's... uhm... my friend's friend. Or something like that," she tried hard to explain in a simple way, rubbing her nape. "It's kind of confusing, I know. But he just dropped me off at school, that's all."

Her friend hummed. "Indeed. It is confusing but I think I get the gist," she said, giggling. "You're so cute, Akari-chan. I have to admit many guys are awfully attracted to you. Is it because of your charm?"

Now it was Akari's turn to be confused. "W-what?"

Nanami just shook her head. "Oh, it's nothing. C'mon, let's get going. It's almost the start of the class. Or sensei might close the school gate to us." The brunette took her hand and pulled her towards the school gate.

As Akari expected, another mountain of sweets was piled up on top of her desk again by the time she entered their classroom along with Nanami. She dropped a sweat. Was it just her or were the sweets seemed to be increasing in number day after day? She actually didn't know what to do with them anymore. Was she going to bring them home again or just throw them away? This was seriously getting out of hand. What if whoever gave these free snacks to her was asking for something in return? And why was she the only one receiving all of these in their class?

"Oh good morning, Hanagaki-san! Also to you too, Miyazawa-san!" Ishiyama greeted them politely with a bright smile as soon as the two girls were in their seats.

"Good morning, Ishiyama-kun," Akari greeted the teen boy back and placed all the sweets inside her school bag. She thought of bringing a paper bag with her tomorrow for the sweets.

"Yes, good morning, Ishiyama-kun," Nanami greeted him as well, grinning. "No need to be formal though. Right, Akari-chan?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah..."

Ishiyama rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling awkwardly. "Is that so? By the way, it's good to see you're not on your crutches anymore, Hanagaki-san. Although, you looked kind of tired," he asked in a worried tone. "Are you feeling well?"

"I noticed that too earlier," Nanami seconded, now frowning. "Your eye bags are getting pretty darker."

Akari only gave her two friends a forced smile. They both asked the same question as Ran. Was she really looked that horrible? "Don't worry about me, guys. I'm fine. And I'm not sick. It's probably because I studied too much for the exams tomorrow."

Nanami caressed her chin, an idea came into her mind. "Hm. Now that you mentioned it, you wanna have a group study in the library after school?" she suggested.

"That's a nice idea, Miyazawa-san! I don't have cram school later so I'm in," Ishiyama quickly said. "What about you, Hanagaki-san?"

Akari only nodded her head.

"Cool. Then I'll also ask some of our classmates to join us too," Ishiyama told them.

"Yes, that would be great, Ishiyama-kun," Nanami agreed. "What do you think, Akari-chan?"

Why were they asking about her opinion? "Uhm, sure. Why not? The more the merrier." She'll just message Ran about their group study and pick her up much later than the usual time.

AKARI KEPT on yawning. Her blue irises were droopy.

"Are you sure you're really alright, Akari-chan?" Nanami queried her. The brunette's face was filled with concern as she looked at Akari's weary physique. "You've been yawning nonstop ever since the start of our class until now."

Akari only smiled at her friend weakly. "I'm fine, Nana-chan. Just a little sleepy though," she muttered then rubbed her eyes. It was almost nighttime when they finished their little group study in the library and were now headed outside the school building. She never thought studying can be this fun since Ishiyama made half of their class agree to study with them but at the same time, she can't concentrate due to her constant yawning. Some of their classmates, mostly boys, were even asking for her help in their lectures to which she reluctantly obliged.

"Do you want me to walk you home, Hanagaki-san?" Ishiyama offered.

She shook her head to him, turning him down. "No, it's alright, Ishiyama-kun. I have someone to pick me up by the school gate."

He looked rather dejected. "I see."

"Is it the same guy this morning, Akari-chan?" Nanami interjected, a teasing grin forming across her lips.

Akari furrowed her eyebrows. "Ah, yeah?" she answered with a question mark. What's up with her? "Uhm, do you want to meet him? I'll introduce you to him."

Nanami chuckled, shaking her head. "No, it's alright, Akari-chan."

"Then I'll be going off first," Ishiyama told them. "Goodbye, ladies."

Akari smiled at him and waved goodbye. "Bye-bye, Ishiyama-kun. Thank you also for the group study."

The teen boy only smiled back at her and waved before he left. Their other classmates were also saying their goodbyes as well to them.

Her phone then vibrated. It was Ran.

Ran-san: I'm already here, Akari-chan~ Wer u at? ♥️

Me: Almost there, Ran-san. I'm with my friend. 😃

"Ran-san just texted me. He's already waiting outside the school gate," Akari informed while staring at her phone.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow, Akari-chan! Good luck with our exams!" Nanami bid her farewell and walked in the opposite direction.

"W-wait, Nana-chan...!" Akari scratched her head. "Geez, she left already..."

"Akari-chan, over here~" she heard Ran calling out to her. She turned around and saw him waving at her while leaning against his motorbike not far from her spot.

Akari quickly ran towards him. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Ran-san."

"No, it's fine. I also just came here."

The young girl smothered a big yawn and rubbed her eyes again. She was really really sleepy.

The lanky teen arched an eyebrow at her. "You sure looked more worn out than ever, Akari-chan." He sighed. "We should get you home first. What your body really needs right now is what you called 'rest'. I'm sure Izana will also think the same exact thing if he was in my place."

"Speaking of which, how is Iza-san, Ran-san? Do you have any news from him? Or when will he return to Yokohama?" Akari inquired. She hadn't received any messages or calls from him recently. The last conversation they had was before the weekend. She was actually starting to get worried for him.

"He's... doing fine. Only a little bit more busy than usual, I guess?" Ran answered her. "Haven't you guys talked?"

She bit her lower lip and hung her head low. "Lately, no."

Ran patted her head. "Don't worry about him too much, Akari-chan. This is Izana we are talking about. I'm 100% sure that he's alright. Nothing bad will happen to him if that's what you think. He'll come back for you just like what he promised."

His words somehow made her heart feel at ease. She could only hope what Ran said was true. She lifted her head up to meet his gaze and gave him a faint smile. "You're right. Thank you, Ran-san."

"Don't mention it." He ruffled her hair before he mounted his motorbike and started the ignition. He then stretched out his hand to her. "Now, hop on. Let's get you home."

Akari took his hand. "Okay."

MEANWHILE, somewhere in the Shibuya district...

Late at night.

Beep.

[You have one voicemail.]

Beep.

[Uhm, hello, Iza-san...? How are you...? Are you okay? You haven't replied to my messages... I'm really worried... Please be safe, okay?]

Beep.

[There are no more voicemails.]

Izana dropped the call and put his phone back inside his jacket. He ran his fingers through his bleach-blonde hair as his pair of large orchid orbs stared blankly at the kneeling man with both hands tied behind his back. The male's body was covered in black and purple bruises. He was bleeding profusely from the gunshot wound inflicted on both of his legs. He was crying incessantly as he was fearing for his life to be forfeited in the hands of the mad teenage boy who was standing right in front of him and was holding a loaded gun. They were at a warehouse occupied with huge cargoes near the port area.

"I-I'm telling you... i-it's the truth! I-I'm not lying!" the man cried out, almost bawling his eyes out. "P-please just spare my life!"

Izana raised his gun and pointed the muzzle on top of the guy's forehead. Fucking noisy. A sinister grin escaped from his lips. "Are you so sure about that?" he questioned darkly. "I told you I'm very serious, didn't I? If I haven't exhorted to violence, you wouldn't tell us anything, right? It's your fault for making a fool out of me. Now, look at how pathetic shit you are, already pissing his pants."

"N-no, please...! I-I already told you what I know!" the man insisted desperately, his lips quivered and his body trembled badly. He was the only one who was not discreet about their leader's plan. He must've valued his life more than his loyalty to their gang. "We're only following orders!"

Izana took a step backward and pulled the trigger.

Bang!

He fired a single shot.

The man screamed at the top of his lungs then rolled his eyes back and fainted due to immense shock, his body collapsed to the ground. On the other hand, the bullet pierced straight through the concrete just between his knees, forming a small hole.

"Useless son of a bitch," Izana muttered under his breath and handed the gun to Kakucho who stood beside him and was only watching quietly the entire time. He deliberately missed his shot just to scare the hell out of the bastard more but he seemed to have gone overboard. Although, this wasn't his first time using a fucking gun to scare off an enemy. He had already used a firearm multiple times during his era as the 8th generation leader of the Black Dragon Gang. And he had to admit a fistfight was still a lot more entertaining than using any kind of weaponry.

"It looks like he really is telling the truth," Mochizuki pointed out as the brusque teen walked towards the unconscious male and kicked his limp body to the side, blood continued to ooze on the ground coming from his wounded legs. "What do you want to do with him, Izana? He'll surely die of blood loss if we leave him here." 

The tanned-skin teen clicked his tongue. He was still not satisfied with the answer given to him. "So be it. Whether he lives or not is not our problem anymore. I don't give any damn shit about him. Let his comrades save his pathetic ass. Only, if they knew his whereabouts."

The reason for his visit to Shibuya wasn't only because he was interested in Shinichiro's younger brother but also he learned from Mochizuki's division that the enemy they were looking for was originated within this district and had a base located around the area. His two-week stay in Shibuya for more intel gathering was nothing near to fruition.

But he also can't stay here much longer either. Someone was already waiting for him back in Yokohama. He can't break off that promise. And his unexpected encounter with Shinichiro a few days prior had only pushed him to leave this place even more. He ordered Kakucho and Mochizuki to also follow him here in Shibuya to continue the job in his stead. He ought to return to Yokohama within one or two days.

"Just like what I told you before, Izana. Their leader's main target is Akari," Kakucho told him. "They're only using your name as a front to mask their true agenda. This will obviously not be the last time they'll do something like that."

"Those fucking bastards," Mochizuki cussed. "But what exactly do they want from her? What's their motive? Do you think Akari might know something about this? What do you say, boss? Should we ask the girl?"

Izana was only silent for a while as he was in deep thought. Was that really possible? "No, don't. I'll do that myself. The rest of you should focus on your assigned orders."

Both of his subordinates nodded in submission. "Understood, commander," they complied in unison.

"Where's Madarame?" he suddenly asked.

"Probably still sulking. Can't believe a kid beat his fucking ass," Mochizuki answered, laughing. "Because of him, the Black Dragon Gang fell into ruins."

Izana didn't care less about that moron's explicit failure. Honestly, he didn't really have many high expectations from Madarame's crude leadership. Though he didn't regret leaving the gang in Madarame's hands and carrying out his "will" even if it was short-lived. "Have Madarame join you, Mochizuki. Tell him it's an order."

Mochizuki smirked. "Roger that."

"Let's leave before someone else sees us," Izana said as he marched outside with the two trailing behind him, leaving the unconscious male alone in the warehouse.

Thoughts?

You may vote and comment on this chapter. No violent reactions, please. 

Why Izana's gang always in a warehouse? It is to hide their criminal activities there. 

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

605K 26.6K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
195K 5.6K 22
βπ—™π—Άπ—Ώπ˜€π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π—»π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ π—±π—Άπ—²π˜€,π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π—Ίπ˜† π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ—²π˜ƒπ—²π—Ώβž ࿐𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇 𝖸/𝖭 π—‹π–Ύπ—€π—‹π–Ύπ—π—Œ π—…π—ˆπ—π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗁𝗂𝗆 π–»π—Žπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Όπ–ΎοΏ½...
2.3K 84 17
[ ON GOING✍︎ ] ΰΌ†β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β¦οΈŽβ€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ΰΌ†ΰΌ†β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β¦οΈŽβ€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ΰΌ†ΰΌ†β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β¦οΈŽβ€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ΰΌ†ΰΌ†β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β¦οΈŽβ€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ΰΌ† In which Izana became one of the patients in a mental hospital in tokyo and h...
189K 4.2K 56
"She's like a star who lights up my dark world." Disclaimer: I do not own any character's in Tokyo Revengers, they belong to Ken Wakui. Started: Mar...