Pretending To Be His

By KAYLEYCONSI

He doesn't believe in love.... but for her he believes anything is possible. Impulsive, Bold and dangerous t... More

➡️ Prologue
CHAPTER 1 :Meeting Him
CHAPTER 2:Hello Love
CHAPTER 3:Taken
CHARACTER AESTHETIC
CHAPTER 4:Unlucky
CHAPTER 5:Ace
CHAPTER 6:Victoria
CHAPTER 7:The Ball
CHAPTER 8:Ace
CHAPTER 9:The Bombshell
CHAPTER 10:The Deal
CHAPTER 11:Unexpected
CHAPTER 12:Ace
CHAPTER 13:Ace And Victoria
CHAPTER 14:Brie
CHAPTER 15:Family
CHAPTER 17:Shopping
CHAPTER 18:Who Will Protect You
CHAPTER 19:Meeting His Mother
CHAPTER 20:THE DINNER
CHAPTER 21:Leaving Him
CHAPTER 22:Ace
CHAPTER 23:Victoria
CHAPTER 24:In The Name Of Love
CHAPTER 25:Shocking News
CHAPTER 26:The Future
CHAPTER 27: Denial
CHAPTER 28:Reunited
CHAPTER 29:Till Death Do Us Part
CHAPTER 30:New Type Of Love
CHAPTER 31:Our Happily Ever After
CHAPTER 32: The End

CHAPTER 16:The Special Day

5.3K 77 5
By KAYLEYCONSI

The wedding

A week later 

Today I'm getting married to the most dangerous man in Italy. I was in my room and Aubrey was helping me put on my dress.

The dress

"Are you okay miss, "Aubrey asked me with a concerned look. I was looking in the mirror looking at myself and I was so nervous just a few months ago I was normal and now I'm getting married to someone I know nothing about. I turned to look at her she was standing behind me with a worried look.

"Yes I am, just nervous that's all I'll be fine I'm promise." I shook off the nerves.

Let' do this. Its only 6 months and then I'm done and I will never have to see him again.

"Miss you have to go now" Aubrey said to me as I was waiting to go down the aisle.

"OK thanks Aubrey". Okay here we go.

I smiled at her one last time and sighed. Let's do this.The first thing I saw when walking down the aisle was Ace, he looked so bitter I couldn't tell if he was angry or happy. We made eye contact and I held my bouquet tighter, we held eye contact until I got to the aisle,I broke the eye contact and handed my bouquet of flowers to Aubrey.

I turned back to face him.

"Hello, love. You look beautiful. "

"Thank you" I replied.

A few minutes later

"You may now kiss the bride"

Shit.

He leaned over and got closer to my face. I closed my eyes waiting for the feeling of his lips on mine but it never came. I opened them and he stood there just staring back at me.

"Come on let's go" , he started walking down the aisle.

What

I followed him and we left.

In the car I just looked out the window. How could I be so stupid. I actually thought he was going to kiss me.

"When we get home get changed we're going out to one of my clubs I have buissiness to take care of so be good".

A club fucking great he can go fuck himself and his club.

"No thanks ill stay home".

He sighed.

"That wasnt a question love just do as I tell you and we won't have any problems."

" Fine", I sighed and just played with my ring.

Victoria's wedding ring

When we got back to the house I went up to my room as soon as I could. I would do anything to go home and hug Brie right now. How did my life get so shit.

I went to the closet and picked out a nice dress.

When we got to the club there was loads of people there.

"Stay by the bar I have some business to take care of, "he started walking but turned around...

"And don't try anything "

I nodded. He left, I went over to the bar.

"Can I get three shots please" I asked the bartender and sat down on the chair. I looked around to see if I could see Ace but he disappeared. I drank the shots and went dancing I was drunk but I didn't care Ace can fuck off with all his demands. This marriage isn't real and never will be. I danced to the music for a while then Some guy came up to me and put his hands on my waist and started grinding against me.

This is the song playing

I didn't care that some stranger was grinding against me, we stayed dancing with each other for  a few minutes, "My  names Ryder" he said to me.

"Ryder that's a nice name mines Victoria nice to meet you." I replied smiling.

"That's such a hot name", "he replied before he started kissing my neck,that will definitely leave a mark.

All of a sudden I could see Ace coming down the stairs he couldn't see me at first I was frozen I couldn't move. He was looking around with a very angry looking face and then we made eye contact. Fuck,I'm dead.

He pushed through the crowds and got to us in a blink of an eye. By this time Ryder stopped kissing my neck and loosened his grip around my waist.

ACE stared at me blankly before turning to him.

"IF you ever lay hands on my wife again I will cut them off."

Ryder left and before I could say anything.
Ace grabbed my hand  and brought me upstairs to a room, I'm guessing he owns this club too why am I not surprised.

In the room there was a bed and a couch. Fifty shades of grey vibes...in a club...

He let go of my hands and practically threw me in the room I fell on the bed because I'm drunk and just sat there waiting for him to give me a lecture.

He locked the door behind him and turned to me.

"What the fuck do you think your doing Victoria hmm are you trying to make me angry."

" No I just wanted to have some fun and you weren't there."

"If I wasn't so angry I might be tempted to fuck you right now, "he said

Two can play this game.

"Then do it" I said getting up and walking towards him.

His eyes widened a little and went to get a drink from the table. He then sat down on the couch.

"Don't patronise me, Victoria. "

I walked towards him and sat down on his lap and started to straddle him.

He put his hands on my waist keeping them from moving.

"Love, what are you doing, don't start something you can't finish."

"What does it look like I'm doing, I.. Want... You... To... Fuck.. Me," I said while straddling him.

I honestly don't know what I'm doing but I honestly Dont care.

He stared deeply into my eyes before kissing me with force, he was fighting to get into my mouth with his tongue and I allowed it.

He grabbed my ass and stood up I wrapped my legs around his waist while he walked us to the bed.

He layed me down on the bed gently before undressing himself and I began to unzip my dress. I kicked off my heels and was only left in my bra and knickers. He was left in his underwear.

He admired me for a few seconds before getting on the bed and kissing me, he unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor and started kissing my breasts and sucking on my niples, I let a small moan out but covered my mouth.

"Don't do that love I want the world to hear you scream my name and know that you're mine and only mine. "

He started kissing downwards and reached my underwear, he took them off and threw them aside.

He started kissing upwards and reached my lips and started kissing me again.

"Are you sure you want to do this love."

I nodded. I really did want to do this. I'm really losing my virginity to him and it feels so right. He reached over me and grabbed a condom from the bedside table and pulled down his underwear and put it on.

He massaged my clit for a few seconds.

"Your already so wet for me love. "

Before I could say anything he pushed himself inside. It hurt so bad. I closed my eyes.

"Are you okay love we can stop if you want,"he looked at me with a worried look.

"No I'm fine keep going", I reached in and grabbed his neck and pulled down, I kissed him and he went a bit faster and the pain started to go away I moaned into his mouth and he groaned too.

"No one could ever make you feel like this, your mine and only mine say it. "

I grabbed the sheets and closed my fist. I could feel him on my core and I was so close to having an orgasm.

I looked up at him.

I'm yours".

"Good girl", he kept going faster and I was so close, "Come for me love" , I obliged and came all over him and he did too, we kissed each other while we released. We let go of each other and he fell on the bed and layed there. We were breathing loudly over the sound of music from downstairs.

He took the condom off and put it in the bin. He began to get changed and I just lay there.

That felt great, it wasn't how I imagined it would be.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

"Boss there's a problem downstairs" someone shouted

ACE groaned before replying"Okay ill be there in a minute. "

He grabbed his drink from the table and swallowed the last bit of drink he had left.

"Get changed love we're leaving soon" .

What your leaving... Now". Why am I not surprised he's arrogant and impulsive.

"Yes there's a problem downstairs now get changed or I will dress you myself."

I stared at him for a while longer. He started walking towards me and I got up quickly.

"I can dress myself", i got up from the bed and grabbed my clothes.

"Then do it I'll be up in a few minutes... Be ready when I come back.
He unlocked the door and left me In my thoughts.
I got changed and sat on the bed, waiting for him to come back.

What have I done...

______________________________________

❤️WARNING❤️

HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING 'PRETENDING TO BE HIS'.

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERSARE CONFUSING..THEY ARE BUNGLED IN DIFFERENT SECTIONS SO LOOK AT WHAT CHAPTER YOUR READING FIRST.

THE CHAPTERS GO 19, 20, 17 AND 18

I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING I TRIED TO MOVE THEM WITH THE TABLE OF CONTENTS BUT IT WOULDNT WORK.

SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION THAT WILL BE CAUSED...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING.
-KAYLEYCONSI ❤️🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 906 37
〆 Edited Mackenzie Black is someone any girl would dream to be. She has the body, the looks, the hair, flawless skin, and the cute but dangerous atti...
467K 6.8K 59
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
314K 4.9K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
35.7K 449 21
Nora Stone is in her third semester of college and is ready to get a life outside of it. She's an averagely popular girl with great friends. It's her...