Dainty Bundle Can Be An Enemy...

By exaltedwillow

NOTE: SPORADIC UPDATE Dainty Bundle Can Be An Enemy of Hundred Author: Sweet Huafang Ji Qing experienced coun... More

Introduction
1.2 Chapter 2: Drama Makes Me Happy
1.3 Chapter 3: On How To Feed a Well-behaved and Cute Zombie King (*^ω^*)
1.4 Chapter 4: The Food Reserve Is Mine Alone, Hmph
1.5 Chapter 5: Look At What I Found
1.6 Chapter 6: Kneel Down For Me and Sing 'Conquer'
1.7 Chapter 7: The Food Reserve's Sense Of Crisis
1.8 Chapter 8: You're Worried About Me Ya
1.9 Chapter 9: Why Did You Trick Him Into Coming Here?

1.1The Zombie Emperor And His Food Reserve Chapter 1: You're My Food Reserve la!

138 5 0
By exaltedwillow

ARC 1 THE ZOMBIE EMPEROR AND HIS FOOD RESERVE: You're My Food Reserve la!

A cloudy day. Zombies are dragging their heavy steps, strolling through the commercial city. However, those zombies are deliberately avoiding a street.

On that street, a young man lay in a pool of blood. His hands were folded on his abdomen. Suddenly, his fingertips quivered slightly, and his closed eyes opened in a split second, revealing the pupils as red as agate.

"Your task is to collect enough crystal nuclei." The System said respectfully.

(formal you)

Ji Qing sat up from the ground, his body made a muffled kacha kacha sound. He was like a machine that had been abandoned for a long time, every part of his body emitted an overwhelmed moan and groan.

(onom. breaking or snapping)

Hunger.

Hunger that penetrates deep into the bone marrow.

Ji Qing stood up unsteadily, and his eyes fell on the zombies around. The tip of his tongue licked his lips.

He walked slowly to the back of a zombie, and his slender fingers rested on the zombie's blue and white neck. When the zombie turned back, Ji Qing's hand exerted an instant force.

The zombie's head fell off.

Ji Qing dug out the crystal nucleus and wiped the blood stains on the surface with his fingertips. The crystal nucleus melted into a warm liquid at the entrance of his mouth, soothing his constricted esophagus. The skin slowly turned milky white, the pale lips turned light pink, and the blood-red eyes changed into tranquil black eyes.

The brain filled with hunger finally woke up, Ji Qing asked: "Is this is an apocalyptic plane?"

(plane (of existence), if you're unfamiliar with qts they sometimes call 'worlds' as planes, i may use those two interchangeably)

The system cautiously and solemnly replied: "Yes, that's right. Your identity is the zombie emperor, but You haven't fully matured yet. Only by obtaining more energy can You become even stronger."

Ji Qing inhaled through his nose, complained his discontent in a coquettish manner: "What a trouble~"

(Sajiao)

"I dislike harsh conditions planes the most la."

(distressing and bitter)

When the system heard the speech, it trembled and shrunk into a little ball, trying to swallow its saliva without making a sound. The little ancestor who is harmless to humans and animals, is an evil star. He was onced the sharpest blade in the hands of the Lord God, beheading god and buddha, until this blade finally and completely fulfilled his duty. After success he stepped back, coming to low-leveled planes for retirement.

(Zhu Shen)

A fear for Da Lao evolved in the system's heart.

(lit. big old, it's also use to call "older brother/da ge" or like male god, it's a 'big shot' or at least someone that has strength or authority)

Ji Qing's small nose twitched. He suddenly raised his head to look into the distance and said calmly and unhurriedly: "There's someone ahead."

The system immediately checks the map, reporting the position at the speed of light.

Ji Qing walked slowly, following the scent and the system's instructions. The low-level zombies on the way quickly avoided Ji Qing, as if a woman from a respectable family coming across a bandit, as soon as they saw him.

Da da da, the closer Ji Qing walked, the more alluring the smell was. He jumped onto the fence and looked into the distance. Finally, he saw a wide expanse of red blood and a speck of ice crystals.

A human was half kneeling in a pool of blood, and prismatic ice crystals appeared around him. Countless zombies around him began to stir up, two intermediate zombies locked the human one after another.

(to begin to stir (idiom) / to get restless / to become threatening)

After perceiving Ji Qing's breath, the two intermediate zombies instantly raised their heads and looked at Ji Qing. Ji Qing turned a blind eye to these gazes. He half-squatted on the wall and let the wind blow the curls on his head. He was like a ferocious cat, with almond eyes staring around coldly. When his eyes gathered in a figure, an evil and strange red dot appeared at the center of Ji Qing's eyes.

The original harmless face suddenly became evil and strange. Ji Qing's tip of tongue gently licked his dry lower lip. The corners of his mouth slightly lifted, and a sweet pear hollow was faintly discernible.

(Yao: goblin / witch / devil / bewitching / enchanting / monster / phantom / demon)

"It smells like ice cream ne."

(A particle indicating strong affirmation)

The system, the system dare not speak at all.

The system shrunk itself into a ball, shivered and watched Da Lao rush to the center of battle like a little rabbit, bouncy and lively. He kicked the intermediate zombie in front, the other hadn't reacted yet when he already took out its crystal nucleus in a flash, and then ferociously stuffed it into his mouth. His cheeks were bulging. He continued to fight with the zombie behind him energetically and vivaciously. His little fist hammered the other party's chest madly, trampling the opponent under his feet and stepping on them wantonly, completely oppressing them.

After solving the two intermediate zombies, Ji Qing released his pressure and scared away the other zombies.

The pressure of a high-level zombie swept the audience like a tide. Low-level zombies immediately scattered their feet and ran madly. The originally crowded place suddenly became a void, leaving only the lone and wounded human ability user standing alone in the center.

Ji Qing approached the human ability user and looked at the other across the ice crystal. This is a man with sword eyebrows, star-like eyes, high nose and thin lips. His body is wrapped with enchanted crystal vine, a mutant plant that can damage the crystal nucleus.

(Lit. yi: different, unusual, strange neng: to be able; can, permitted to; ability, special abilities. I used ability users since that's what's commonly seen in apocalypse cnovels)

At the moment, the human's face looked particularly pale because of excessive blood loss. His eyelashes were covered with a thin layer of snow. He stared at the curious Ji Qing with an expressionless face. His eyes were full of meaning, filled with a judging look and oppression. The momentum was strong enough to be like an iceberg.

Ji Qing stretched out his finger, cautiously and solemnly poked the suspended ice crystal. The fingers, frozen by these little ice crystals, were numb.

(cautious and solemn (idiom); very carefully / prudent / gently and cautiously)

"Injured advanced ability user." Ji Qing judged the strength of the human being, then closed his palm into a little fist and ruthlessly pulverized those chunks of ice crystals.

Blood beads appeared at the joints of his fingers. Ji Qing aggrievedly licked the injured area, and then stretched out his other hand to smash it forward.

Pajipajipaji

(Pa: (onom.) bang / pop / pow | Ji: grumble)

Ji Qing vigorously smashed all the ice crystals, then single-handedly carried this human. At the moment of skin contact, Ji Qing's hand was instantly and rapidly covered with a layer of blue cold ice, which spread until his shoulders could not stop. The human vomited a mouthful of blood, his black eyes closed faintly and stared at Ji Qing indifferently.

He was much taller than Ji Qing. His slender, bony hand firmly imprisoned the back of Ji Qing's hand. A steady flow of ghastly chilliness came out of his palm and froze half of Ji Qing's body.

(a steady flow (idiom); an unending stream)

Ji Qing exerted all of his energy and pulled his hand out of the ice chunk with brute force, he puchipuchi, in an action of working hard to pull out the radish. Then suddenly put his mouth to the man's ear, lowered his voice and said fiercely: "Don't make trouble, or I'll eat you now!" When he said this, the tip of Ji Qing's upturned nose inadvertently scraped the other party's ear auricle, the force was as gentle as a feather caressing.

(onom. the sound of the water and air(?) in a pulling/pushing action)

Shua, the human's earlobe rapidly turned red to the point of dripping blood. His face was still as cold as ice and frost, but with his bright red ears, it looked like a forced calm.

((onom.) swishing / rustling)

(as cold as ice and frost (idiom); icy manner / frigid)

"What are you" he leaned over and looked at Ji Qing.

Ji Qing said resentfully to the system: "This human really don't speak well. I'm going to have a little temper la!"

The system hurriedly echoed: "Yes that's right, yes that's right. Da lao, You quickly eat this blind human!"

(lit. no eyes, no tact/a little disrespectful?)

"You haven't discovered that his crystal nucleus was polluted by an enchanted crystal vine? If I want to eat, I should raise him before eating. I'm a person who pursues quality." Ji Qing expressed his contempt for the careless system.

After talking so much nonsense with the system in consciousness, in reality, a second has not passed.

Ji Qing extended his other hand that was not frozen, turned his furry into strength, ruthlessly hammered it towards the ice layered spots. The overburdened ice layers cracked from the middle hualahuala and were split open. Ji Qing shook the ice crumbs on his arms, grabbed the opponent's wrists and truculently dragged the human in front of him.

((onom.) sound of a crash / with a crash)

The human should be 1.9 meters, so Ji Qing can only raise his face and glower at the other. His eyes were already big, at this moment, he was seething and deliberately opened his eyes widely. A pair of glistening almond eyes that appears to be bright and moist.

The thick eyelashes rose slightly at the end of his eyes. Ji Qing's skin was as white as milk. His anger was not a bit scary at all, on the contrary it resembles a haughty and willful little prince.

Ji Qing stared at the other party for a while and found that his height was really hard wound, so Ji Qing super-fiercely pulled the opponent's hem. Humming and chirping-ly said: "Squat down, human."

(injury / trauma / (fig.) glaring error / flaw / shortcoming)

(whining / groaning / muttering)

(squat down hooman (๑'^'๑) ! )

The ability user human kept a subtle expression. He took a profound look at Ji Qing who had his hands on his hips afterwards. Ghost and gods went to work, he actually squatted down.

(demons and gods at work (idiom); unexplained event crying out for a supernatural explanation / curious coincidence)

The iceberg ahead finally shrank to the bottom of the sea, the field of view widened a lot.

Ji Qing raised his chin, lowered his eyes, and the corner of his eyes rose naturally. He preached angrily: "You're precisely my food reserve. If you're not obedient, I'll eat you directly!"

Mr. Food Reserve still kept a profound mystery and dignified expression, just quietly looking at Ji Qing.

(lit. loftiness and depth can't be measured)

Ji Qing, who didn't get a reply, felt that his majesty had been provoked. He super-scarily treat his food reserve, stretching out his evil paws, used his milky white and tender and soft little hands to pinch the opponent's nose. Afterwards he sinisterly and gloomily asked: "Do you not hear"

Mr. Food Reserve covered Ji Qing's little paw with his hand. He wanted to remove these paws, but he found that it couldn't be moved. He also wasn't tangled for too long, he asked with an undisturbed expression: "Won't you eat me now?"

Because his nose was pinched by Ji Qing, his voice was muffled.

It's oddly funny, Ji Qing couldn't help but laugh. His pear hollow appeared incomparably striking. The little pear nest made people want to poke it very much.

(pretty sure that's dimples)

Mr. Food Reserve looked at the pear hollow unfathomably.

(deep and unmeasurable (idiom); unfathomable depths / incomprehensible / enigmatic and impossible to predict)

Ji Qing glanced at his food reserve, then carried the food reserve to his shoulder with lightning speed. It was as easy as carrying a sack.

The 1.9 meter tall man of Mr. Food Reserve wrongly kept his posture of his toes touching the ground. He said to Ji Qing: "Put me down and I can walk by myself."

Ji Qing turned his head and a hundred percent angrily said: "I won't. What if you run away."

Quite a while afterwards, Mr. Food Reserve said: "Then I'll carry you." After he finished speaking, he made a timely move down, and then picked up Ji Qing.

Ji Qing: ......

Ji Qing:

Ji Qing: !!!!!!

Ji Qing, who was offended by his own food reserve, wasn't able to react in time, he was bride-carried dumbfoundedly.

(to carry sb the way grooms carry brides across the threshold | Is it princess carry in english?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 37.5K 53
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
277K 307 10
a place where i put all my filthy thoughts. this book contains one shot smuts. english wasn't my first language but I try to put in the effort to mak...
669K 62.1K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
352K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...