His Possession (UNDER EDITING...

Galing kay writelyindepth

Moving from the booming over populated city of New York to a cozy town called Queensland. Free spirited teena... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

3.4K 102 4
Galing kay writelyindepth

I woke up to the sound of rain, I have never been a big fan of cold wet weather but the gentle tapping on my windowsill seemed reassuring compared to the past few days. Rolling to my left side I pressed on my phone and read the time as my eyes squinted from the blindness of the phone light, moaning inwardly as it read 6:30 am, I knew I would have to get up soon.

I sprung up from bed and stretched feeling slightly dizzy from sudden movement; yeah I am definitely not a morning person. Dragging my feet over to the mirror, I observed my face my skin was luckily clear but my lack of sleep last night caused me to have dark circles under my eyes.

After choosing my out fit of a waist high maroon skirt with some brown boots and a flowing white shirt I ran down stairs to get some food, as I was in mid bite of my toast my mothers voice ran into the kitchen.

'Oh honey you look gorgeous.' She said but you could tell she wasn't finished 'But your new school has a uniform sweetie.' I looked at her in mock horror.

'I have never had a uniform before, why would I need one it's not like clothes are going to effect my education.' I stated simply turning my concentration back to my toast.

'Sorry, I know it's a lot to take in but everyone has to wear it so you'll fit in just fine, I laid it on your bed for you.' She said with a smile, I was about to reply when I heard heavy foot steps down the stairs.

'I hate this.' Alice came charging into the room her hair floating in gentle curls and her eyes shining with annoyance. I looked down at her hands indicating her clothing; it was actually alright with a black skirt to the knee and a white button up blouse, I laughed at her as I made my way up the stairs, I guess at this rate I would be late to my first day of school.

***

'You nervous?' Alice asked, I gulped and looked down at my black skirt smoothing it out so it was just over my knees and my mind shifting off to certain pair of blue eyes that had kept me up all night.

'Does it matter?' I huffed and trudged through the gate of the school.

The school building was intimidatingly tall standing over us and blocking the sun, other than that it seemed normal, and normal was good for me. Luckily no one was around as we were late so the sound of our squeaking heels echoed across the hallway as we made our way towards the seeming's of the school reception.

The office was small and secluded and a plump woman with pointed glasses sat on the desk typing away, she glanced up at us and held one of her long nails into our faces as she finished off with her work.

'Hello, welcome to Queens College, I take it you're new? There is not a face that I don't know round here, your schedules are on the side along with a map of the class rooms, if you need anything just come back and ask, thank you.' She dismissed us wasting no time to indulge back to her work.

'Well she doesn't beat around the bush.' Alice snorted and grabbed the schedule off of the desk as instructed.

'I guess I'll see you after school?' I asked and gulped as I realized I would have to find the classroom alone.

'Laters, good luck Sammy!' My confident sister winked at me and sauntered off down the hall as if she knew exactly where she was going, I bit my lip and looked at my map. I hadn't even told her about Lucien yet, I don't even know if I want to except him. Usually I would tell her anything but I knew mates were a difficult subject for her as she was so keen on getting one.

I managed to find my classroom and ended up being twenty minutes late for class.

'Hi, sorry I'm late.' I apologized as I walked in the room, a man with extreme lack of hair on his head smiled politely at me.

'It's fine, it will take a while to find things, I'm Mr. Cole your English teacher, you must be Sammy.' He stated.

'That would be me.' I replied and looked across the room, scanning for any familiar faces, I recognized Derek at the back and gave him a small smile as he raised his eyebrows back in acknowledgement, I scuttled over and sat beside him as the teacher started to talk about one of the new poems they were learning.

'You can breathe you know.' Derek smirked as I let out a breath of air I didn't realize I was holding.

'Sorry, I just..' I was cut off

'I get it, new girl, new school, new people.' He lifted his arm and handed me a notepad.

'Oh um thanks I have one already.' I murmured, his hazel eyes shone with amusement.

'I was giving it to you so you could copy out the work you missed' He grinned causing me to mutter my apologies and take it gratefully.

As the lesson came to a close I walked out of class with Derek on my tail.

'What's your next lesson?' I fumbled around with my books and got out my schedule, moaning when I saw that I had physics.

'Not the biggest fan?' He laughed at my expression.

'You could say that.' I frowned 'Want to point me in the direction to find it?'

'Sure, I have a class near there any way' he smiled and was about to start walking when a growl stopped us making him stiffen and sending shivers up my spine.

'Or maybe you can go to that lesson and stop talking to her.' Lucien's deep smooth voice stated. I didn't turn to see him; I knew that would be too much for me to handle on my first day at school. They seemed to be having a silent stare down so I took it as an escape route to leave.

'I don't think so.' Lucien's voice whispered in my ear, his hot breath fanning my cheek and his arms wrapped around my waist sending electrical impulses up my body, I had to bite my lip to suppress a moan from what he does to me just by whispering in my ear.

'Look at me.' Lucien requested turning me to face him, I fumble with my fingers and shake my head, not here, I have to resist.

'Now.' He demanded, all patience lost from his voice, I look up at him yet again sucked in by his beautiful blue eyes, but that wasn't the only thing that was distracting me, unlike a lot of the other guys at the school who's blazers seem to hang unwillingly on their shoulders, Lucien seemed to fill the dark navy blaser paired with his white button up shirt extremely well, too well. His muscles were almost visible through his shirt but he stood with such elegance it was breathtaking.

'Are you going to talk or are you just going to stand here and stare' He asked playfully pointing up an eyebrow.

'Whatever, I have physics now and I'm going to be late.' As if on cue the bell rang and I cursed under my breath, that's another class that I am going to be late for and I've only just started.

'I've already instructed the teachers to be lenient with you, there won't be a problem.' He started 'Any way we have better things to do than Physics' He leaned in and nibbled as my earlobe tracing kisses along my jaw towards my lips.

Taking in all my power I pushed him away.

'I can't do this right now Lucien, I will find the class on my own then.' I said my voice sounding hoarse, I attempted to turn but his grip wouldn't loosen.

'You're going the wrong way.' He stated plainly. I looked down at my map confused.

'No I'm not it says physics is this way.' I exclaimed.

'Well you're not going to Physics, you coming with me to change your schedule.' He replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'What? No, you're not going to disrupt all my classes. I mean I would just get distracted.' I bit my lip embarrassed to have admitted this but I wasn't finished. 'But not only that, I mean I don't even want to be committed to someone right now, especially someone who is overbearingly possessive, I can't take it already.' A deep growl erupted from his chest.

'You're wrong.' He growled pulling me close to him 'You haven't seen possessive yet and fine we wont go to the office, I'm taking you to our home and if you complain one more time I will think about getting you a tutor.' I gulped, this was going to be harder than I thought.

***

'We're almost there.' Lucien said trying to put his hand over mine which I snatched back automatically. I looked over at Lucien his hair was messy and his top button was undone, most probably because of the hassle I put him through when he tried to get me in the car. His knuckles were white from how tightly he held the driving wheel.

'Why do you have to be so stubborn!? We are meant for each other, I have had loads of girls wanting to be with me but why is my mate different?' He exclaimed, I growled lowly at the thought of other girls wanting to touch my mate.

'We want different things, I guess.' I stated as we pulled into the drive way, I mean I wanted him so much, don't get me wrong but it's scary how fast things are going and I'm not used to fast. The car suddenly jolted to a halt out side the pack house, I reached for the door handle but it clicked lock as soon as I reached out.

'We want different things?' He repeated blankly. 'You think I want this? I need this. I need you. As the days pass it will only worsen. This pull makes it impossible to even consider leaving you alone. What do you want?' His face was getting closer to mine.

'I want you to stop going so fast.' I whispered, my eyes still firmly placed on his lips, did I really want that? Or was I just scared how real it could be, I bit my lip and leaned my head against the seat to give me some distance from this gorgeous guy sitting right in front of me but that didn't stop him, his eyes had gone a shade darker and he leaned forward making his arm muscles flex as he cupped my face with his hand, tingles erupted all over my skin.

'If you want to go slow you're going to have to stop biting your lip.' He said dangerously, I gulped; I don't think he was getting my point. In fact I think what I said made him want to claim me even more.

'Let's make a deal!' I said trying to figure out my breathing pattern 'Give me two days to think and I will go on a date with you.'

He cocked his head to the side 'I don't make deals.' He murmured. We sat there in silence staring at each other for 3 minutes. I will not back down, I said in my head.

'Fine.' He growled 'I won't talk to you for two days, is that the deal?' I nodded my head.

'I'll have Leila one of the pack members drop you home.' He said and gave me a lingering kiss on my cheek 'I'm never going to let you go.' He whispered in my ear before getting out the car and slamming the door leaving me stiff.

Hello my beautiful readers, sorry for the wait, but thank you for your votes and comments it actually inspired me to write more! So how did you like this chapter? Sorry about the beginnning I just want you to get to know Samantha's family more! xox 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

476K 12.2K 42
Amelia Evans moves to California with her dad to start a new life after the sudden death of her mother. They needed a change of scenery and distracti...
8.7K 635 53
'What do you do when the person you hate more than anything in the world ends up being your mate?' Arrogant, infuriating and cocky, beta of the White...
782K 31.3K 48
Eliza Carter thinks she has the world. A loving family, an adoring boyfriend and everything she could ever wish for. But she couldn't be more wrong...
691K 6.7K 15
This is a sample of the story. If you would like to read the whole thing then please look it up on Amazon or check out the link on the last chapter...