RWBY X Reader One Shots (Requ...

By DevilishMan87

Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X... More

Yang Xiao Long X Reader: The Green Eyed Monster
Blake Belladonna X Reader: Secret Admirer
Qrow Branwen X Reader: First Date
Sun Wukong X Abused Faunus Reader: Guardian
Raven Branwen X Reader X Summer Rose: Love Triangle
Cinder Fall X Reader: Accessory
Jaune Arc X Faunus Reader: Moving On
Lie Ren X Faunus Reader: Forgotten
Pyrrha Nikos X Reader: Selfish Decision
Jaune Arc X Faunus Reader: Special Someone
Velvet Scarlintina X Cutting Faunus Reader: Worthless
Ruby Rose X Cheated Faunus Reader: Worthy
Glynda Goodwitch X Reader: Secret
Pyrrha Nikos X Reader: Date?!
Oscar Pine X Reader: Robotic
Coco Adel X Bully Reader: Good Inside
Weiss Schnee X Reader: Soulmate
Ruby Rose X Shy Reader: Rumors
Penny Polendina X Faunus Reader: Malfunction
Lie Ren X Reader: Steak Out
Yang Xiao Long X Shy Reader: Lyric Prank?
Neopolitan X Female Reader: Loyalty
Oscar Pine X Reader: Crush
Sun Wukong X Faunus Reader: Faithful
Announcment
Yang Xiao Long X Blake Belladonna: Rekindle
Ruby Rose X Neglected Blake Sister Reader: Noticed
Winter Schnee X Male Faunus Reader: Forbidden Love
Oscar Pine X Trans Reader: Self Love
Cinder Fall X Male Reader: Monster
Weiss Schnee X Shy Male Reader: Shell
Blake Belladonna X Female Reader: Dogs
Nora Valkyrie X Reader: Type
Qrow Branwen X Tyrain Sister Reader: Decisions Part 1
Qrow Branwen X Tyrian Sister Reader: Decision Part 2
Tock X Maria Calavera: Coffee
Qrow Branwen X Shy and Meek Tyrian Daughter: Bold

Lie Ren X Reader X Oscar Pine: Amnesia

259 5 4
By DevilishMan87

Author: This was requested by Apollo_cat

Also just letting you know I have aged up Oscar to the same age as Ren as I don't feel entirely comfortable with the age gap and how they are both still in their teenage years. Hope that doesn't bug much.

(3rd POV)

You know those moments where people just do random stuff for no apparent reason like just spurt out random words at an impulsive moment? Well for some people and their semblances that happens as one moment they just accidentally activate it not on purpose. And what really sucks is being on the receiving end as people don't usually control what happens after they use it. Which has landed you in the Beacon nursery with no recent memory.

You see the semblance that you were hit with causes an amnesia state that causes anyone to forget anything that has happened up to a years length in time. So for now you had your memories reverted to a time before you have even entered the school. The amount of questions you had due to being confused nearly led to you hyperventilating, but you were calmed down here to be told what had happened.

This incident was then shared with anyone close to you like your parents and teammates. Your teammates then shared news on what happened to your two boyfriends Lie Ren and Oscar Pine. They immediately rushed over to Beacon's nurse's office to check on you and see if you are alright besides the memory wipe.

When they came they burst into the room and then took a second to pant and catch their breath while also settling down their heartbeats as they had to run to the room that was on the other side of Beacon from their respective rooms. Once they could breathe normally Oscar ran over to hold your hand in a comforting and worried manner. "y/n, you ok?" Oscar asked.

The question made your eyes squint as you were focusing more on trying to remember more on who the freckled boy was. "I.. um... sorry who are you two supposed to be?" You asked. Ren may have had his attention on you, but he could feel how upset Oscar was hearing he was also forgotten thanks to the semblance accident. He walked closer and sat down on the end of the bed. "We're your boyfriends y/n. Did your teammates tell you about us?" Ren asked, hoping that was the case since he couldn't talk to them at the moment as they were with Ozpin telling him how this all happened.

Your head began to hurt as it was flooded by a few memories coming back to you at once. The head pain made you hiss and caused Oscar to now put his hands on your head as if he was trying to hug your brain and make it better. "Are you hurting? Do you need us to do something?" Oscar asked in his usual overprotective manner.

You shook your head and put his hands off of you to show you were now fine. Once the pain passes you smiled sweetly at them as you now could say you were with two familiar faces. "I remember you both. Your Ren and you are... Oscar!" You shouted joy glad you got their names right. Unaware you pointed at the wrong person when you said their names.

Ren and Oscar shared a look when you made the mistake, but decided to just ignore and just be glad that you could remember them in general. "Yeah... we came as soon as we could. y/n, what do you remember?" Ren asked.

You frown at the reminder that your memory is so hazy or blank that someone could lie and it could be the truth for all you know. "Not much. There are so many blanks and gaps to fill. I don't even know what to do." You said. "Well not to worry as we talked to the person who caused this. Apparently the effects wear off if you are shown things that happened during or around certain events you forgot a few times then it will all come back to. And these aren't just random memories they are memories that hold a special place in your heart." Ren said. "Oh well that is good to hear." You said, smiling knowing that there is a solution. "They also told us that this will cause more pain to occur when you retrieve your memories." Oscar said, making you frown knowing that is going to hurt.

The mentioned downside made you question if it was still a good idea to do this, but you shook your head and braced yourself. Sure you didn't like the headaches, but it was worse to forget all the incredible people and time you spent with them here. "Alright, so do you two have anything you can show me?" You asked, looking from one to the other.

Ren reached into his pocket to pull out his scroll and did some swiping until he showed what he had on his screen to you and Oscar. He showed a picture of the three of you at what seems to be a dock, Oscar puking into the water as you and Ren pat him on the back in a vain attempt to make him feel better.

(Flashback)

Going on a boat to see the sights of Vale with Ren and Oscar might not have been your best idea. You thought it would be lovely to see Vale at a different view than from Beacon, so you looked up any tours or something of Vale when you came across this website saying there would be this person showing you Vale on a boat. The idea seemed like it could be interesting so you asked boyfriends

Everything seemed to be good, but soon after getting on the boat you all found something none of you previously knew. It turned out that Oscar gets motion sickness when he is out on the sea. Not wanting to ruin how much fun you and Ren were enjoying this he tried to hide this as best he could. He looked up ways to deal with this on his scroll and did things like keeping eyes on the horizon, walking around to change positions, or distract himself by listening to music. None of that seemed to be effective and soon he ran to the side of the boat and threw up.

Ren and you watch this and instantly run over to console the boy whose face was as green as his outfit. You notify the captain and are soon brought back to land. Oscar apologizes for ruining the experience, but before he could finish Ren comes off the boat holding a water bottle the captain gave him and handed it to Oscar. "Here, it is important you drink fluids after regurgitating." Ren said.

Believing his boyfriend's advice, Oscar took the bottle and took a big sip feeling a lot better than before he drank the liquid refreshment. "You don't have to feel guilty for anything Oscar, you didn't know that your stomach would react this way. We would just have a good time knowing that you are OK." You said.

Ren nods his head and brings you and Oscar into a cuddle for three. This made Oscar's stomach now filled with butterflies as he embraced this physical contact showing both of your reassurance in him that you just enjoyed spending time with him.

As a way of saying sorry for the irritation he experienced out on the boat he offered to take a picture on his scroll for the three of you to commemorate. Just when he started to take Oscar felt queasy and you all guessed he had a bit more fluid to release so he ran to the side and threw up over the railing of the dock. Ren and you came over to help alleviate any displeasure he feels. The captain stops touching the scroll and runs over to help taking the picture of Oscar throwing up without realizing it.

(End of Flashback)

It was right then you felt your head start to throb so bad you dropped the scroll on your bed and cradled your head to deal with the agony that made it feel as if your brain was on fire. Ren noticed this and being a man of many talents started giving you a back message as Oscar helped out as best he could despite not being as experienced like Ren. Fortunately it didn't deteriorate the positive effect it had on you

"We could stop now if you want. We could just do more of this later and give you time to rest." Oscar said. You give a long sigh to the pain you experienced and slapped yourself to remind yourself that it helps to focus on something other than the ache. "No Oscar, I can't." You said, catching the boy's attention as you said Oscar's name to him and not Ren. "Let's just keep going on." You said, picking up the scroll.

Ren and Oscar were worried for you, who wouldn't? It was obvious that you were hurting and you weren't going to stop which would only lead to it getting worse. They wanted to argue and make you rest, but they began thinking about what they would do if they were in your position. Oscar and Ren figured they might have done the same.

Their time here at Beacon is obviously important to anyone who comes as it helps them reach their dream profession but is also time to make friends and other types of relationships. And you couldn't remember those that upset not just you, but also your boyfriends who loved being with you here and wanted you to remember those special moments as they did. Seeing as it would only be fair they let you scroll through the pictures on Ren's scroll until one caught your eye.

You all didn't have to wait long as you soon glanced down to see a picture of all three of you returning to Beacon covered in scratches and scars, all banged up. This was on a date Ren planned where the three of you would go out on a picnic on a hill not too far from Beacon that got bad.

(Flashback)

"Alright this way, you two. I promise you both will appreciate this." Ren said, covering Oscar and your eyes with his hands. He wanted to keep it a surprise so he made you both blind to not see from far and guess what this was. Your first boyfriend and you didn't need to wait much longer until you arrived.

"Viola, a little something I cooked up for you both." Ren said, raising his hands to show the sight of the picnic table and basket. "Oh man yes! I love your cooking babe!" Ren said, giving Ren a quick peck and then running over to the table to get the first bite of the food. You couldn't blame Oscar for dashing off as it took all your self control to not run after. Ren's cooking was just so perfect that you honestly questioned if he had a second semblance that made him the best cook alive.

Ren would usually like to make you and Oscar little treats as gifts and a way to show admiration for the both of you so much you were worried for your hips. Not that it mattered as Ren would always make sure that his love never damaged your training and bodies here at Beacon he would always make some activity or advice to keep you both in top shape as he couldn't deal with himself if he ruined either of your chances to Huntsman and Huntress/Huntsman. But times like those he would make more than usual for the two of you to savor.

The picnic was going great as you made time for conversation by sharing a few jokes, talking about progress or discussing any worries one of the three of you had. Then suddenly out of nowhere you heard a roar and found that it came from a bear that was behind some bushes. Both you and Oscar screamed as it came towards you claws out ready to attack any of you if anyone came in between him and the food.

Unfortunately Ren was in his path so he was forced to defend himself by fighting the bear. Not allowing him to get maimed Ren and you joined the fight. You thanked Ohm that despite all the scratches and pounces on you all it made the three of you beat its aura and knocked it out.

It would have been fine if it was just the bear that attacked as your semblance would have dealt with it, but thanks to the fear you all got from being jumped and attacked from a bear a few Grimm came along. Without any of your weapons you all had to rely on your semblances and get creative with whatever you could get in your hands. The three of you dealt with them, but not one of you received any injury.

(End of Flashback)

This time you screamed out in pain as it was agonizing, more than ten times as painful as the last two head pains mixed together. Ren and Oscar cuddled the closest side to you they could reach and gave gentle kisses on your temples as they have no other idea in how to make you better.

After a few minutes you took a couple of deep breathes and reached out to the scroll only for it's rightful owner Oscar to pick it up. "I think now is when we should call it a day." Oscar said. "That sounds like a good idea." Ren said. You shook your head and reached out and grabbed it out of an unsuspecting Oscar's hands. "No, I am remembering more and more things. I think just one more flashback and it will all come back." You said. "Are you sure you can handle it?" Ren asked, frowning a see how relentless you were on continuing. "Just one more and It'll work I swear." You said.

Ren and Oscar hesitantly let you scroll through the pictures make sure to keep a hand on you in case it gets bad like last time. You caught to last picture you saw then swiped left to find a picture that would help you remember the important moments. As if the universe was planning on making you suffer more headaches you found a picture that had Ren, whose hands were covered in hives, in a hospital bed with Oscar sweetly entirely out of fear and panic while you chuckled at the display.

(Flashback)

For one of your dates Oscar decided to go out and get you and Ren some nice flowers as gesture. The both of you appreciated it, but at the end of the night only you could love the effort he put into the gift. This was due to Ren actually being allergic to the flowers Oscar bought with gave him hives.

It seems you must have had a type because Ren tried to hide this and not spoil the date the three of you were on, but just like Oscar that plan failed as Oscar soon caught sight of the weird bumps on his arms. You all rushed to the hospital were you found how Ren was allergic Oscar bought and made the farm boy cry and apologizing for doing that to him.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" Oscar cried out, bowing over and over again profusely. You giggled as this is the eight time he had said this in a row and he didn't seem to be planning to stop soon. "I already told you I got some medicine and I don't blame you. Not even I knew I was allergic to those flowers.

Patting Oscar on the back so he would stop kicking himsel over this simple mistake you tried to cheer him up and make him not feel like a failure. "Hey it's alright. This is just a hiccup at least we're all still spending time together that's got to be something." You said with Ren nodding to your words making a slight smile appear on the freckled teen's face.

Seeing to make smile turn into a grin you looked around and saw a nurse walk by you so you got up and walked over asking if they could take a picture of the three of you. They agreed and just when they were about to take it Ren felt some pain which worried Oscar, but it turns out it was due to a cramp with the news making you laugh just as the picture was taken.

(End of Flashback)

Okay now you are really thinking of these moments maybe the three of you should stop doing surprises on all your dates. Wait you remember that date and not just that one, but all the others and the times you spent with them hanging out here at Beacon doing things like studying, watching movies, training and a lot more it would take a while to list out all the times you spent with both of them. And the best part about this was you felt fine! Your head didn't hurt!

You laughed as you started to remember everything you did here with all the lessons you learned, all the new friends you made, and how you were able to meet the two stunning boys. Able to fully appreciate being with them you wrapped you arms around the two of them and hold them tight enough that it seemed like you would never let them go.

"I suppose this means you are ok and back." Ren said, starting to wrap one arm around you and the other around Oscar. "Yep, your good old boyfriend/girlfriend y/n is back!" You said. "Well good. I missed him/her." Oscar said, wrapping one of his arms on Ren and the other on you. "Same here." Ren said. You smiled hearing they felt the same for your recovered memory.

All of three of you were silent as you all just wanted to the cherish the moment thus giving you moment to think about your re awoken memories. You know looking back on all those memories that came from looking at the pictures it made sense you remember and adored them the most. Afterall those were the time you spent with your boyfriends. And you wouldn't have those memories be anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 616 63
A Bunch of Random One-shot Ideas I put into this Story! You can also make your own Requests if you like! Will also do Sequels to Certain stories and...
30.7K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
15K 274 14
This is a fan fiction that takes place after the main RWBY story, in a hypothetical future. Years after defeating Salem and saving Remnant. Blake and...
258K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!