SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE DEAL
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTERS 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

Chapter 26

133 10 1
By LittleRedHen_

Did I walked in my sleep? No. I don't remember I ever did that before. My mom also never mention to me that I can sleep walk so I know I don't. If not, then how did I ended up inside a room that I have no clue who's the occupant. Did someone brought me here? If so then that someone should be here the time I woke up. Or is guarding outside to make sure I don't go anywhere else but I already went outside and there's no other people aside from me. So how!? How the fuck did I just woke up and here I am!?

Not to mention I feel like I've been here before. Yet I can't pinpoint when. The room is familiar but whenever I try to rethink where or how or when I saw this room, my head would throb in pain. But that didn't stop me from reminiscing. I need to figure out how I found this place. The feeling of nostalgia is a big puzzle piece to me too. This is like that time I found out about the library. Damn, why is this happening to me? I am at lost.

And that dream I had. I feel like I need to remember it but no matter how hard I try, I can't. Even a single scene won't show.

After pacing back and forth inside the room, I decided I should leave. Whoever this room belongs to, please I didn't mean to trespass. With that, I marched my way out of the suspicious room. Just like any other, I faced palm because reality hit me again. I don't know how I went here, and so, I have no clue where is the way out. Why is my life so hard.

"Who are you?"

"Oh my god!" I jumped in shocked, literally when I heard the voice. Who would not!? I thought I was alone in here and then suddenly somebody speak up. My heart almost ripped my ribcage for the reason that it wants to get out.

"I'm sorry for startling you but may I know your name and how you know this place?" From the darkness, an old man come out. He grabbed the torch from the wall to lighten up the surrounding. I got a vetter view when he did that, thanks to him.

"I apologize, sir. Is this room yours? I didn't mean to trespass. I don't even know how I got here. I'm really sorry.." I replied to him. I swear sincerity can be seen clearly in my eyes. 

He was eyeing with questioning eyes as he looked at me up and down. Pretty sure he just judged me. Or maybe not. I was stuck on the spot as if I was nailed.

"No no. This isn't mine. But I am the care taker and this part of the castle is forbidden to enter. Boy, are you sure you don't know how you got here?" He raised his brows, looking at me like I'm suspicious. Of course I am suspicious here at this moment.

"Y-yes, sir. I really really don't know. I promise I'm not lying.." I almost begged for him to believe. Well, I am begging.

"Hmm.." with that he shrugged his shoulders. I felt relieved by that, does he believe me now?

"Right umm...c-can you show me the way out, sir? I don't know where's the way.."

"Follow me.."

I nodded in response and let him lead the way out. I was just tailing him from behind while I look around. He mentioned that this place is forbidden to enter, I wonder why? There are not a lot to see, just walls and torches. The journey out is silent. The old man is just walking straight in front of me, not a word is coming out from his mouth. Looking at him now made me see that he is not a devil but a human like me. This is the first time I encounter a human here in hell. Or maybe he is not, maybe he is just hiding his horns and tail. But his appearance and aura is as of a human.

Right! I remember when Mark told me that a human is serving V. Is this the human he's talking about? Wow the way I describe the old man is as if I am not a human as well. I scanned him from head to toe, like what he did to me earlier. He's just a simple old man.

"You're a human, sir, right?" I opened a conversation.

The man chuckled as if I just asked him a ridiculous question. I am just making sure! What's wrong with that? "You're a funny kid. Yes, I am a human.."

"Ah.." I nodded in understanding. "How long have you been here, sir?"

"You can call me Grandpa Earl, son.."

"Yes, of course. So how long have you been here, Grandpa Earl?"

"Quite a long time.." he smiled at me sweetly as if remembering his years of living in here. Maybe it's the truth because I remembered now that mark also happen to tell me that this human was brought here when he was just seven years old. Based on the wrinkles of his face, I'm guessing it's really been quite a long time.

"How did you ended up in here?" I asked again. There tons of questions inside my head and I can't wait to ask him all of that. That is if it's okay.

"It's a long story and it happened long ago, boy. I'm not sure if I still remember it all correctly. Do you still want to hear it?" Once again, he smiled at me.

The curiosity took over my body causing for me to eagerly nod at him. His smiled got bigger when seeing my answer. We now walk side by side while Grandpa Earl state his story and I listen very carefully. Trying not to miss anything.

"It all happened when I was a kid, seven years old to be exact. I was an orphan. Then one night, a fire ignited somewhere inside the orphanage. The fire spread so fast and burn the orphanage. I was stuck in between the fire, crying. Back then, I was so afraid to die. Then in the midst of fire, a man showed up. He was not bothered by the fire. I watched him glide without bothering if he'll be burned and he didn't. It was a big mystery for me. When he saw me, the man picked me up and took me out of the burning orphanage. After we get out, the orphanage broke down while the fire fighters put out the fire. The man who saved me turn his back and walked away so I chased him. I owed my life to him and I have nowhere else to go so I volunteered to be his servant..." Grandpa Earl chuckled as if he just said something worth laughing. Or maybe he's embarrassed remembering that day. "I don't know why I said that, I'm just a kid back then. But if I didn't volunteered that day, I am not here today. He took me in and raised me, as payment, I worked my hardest to serve him and swore that I will only leave him when my life has reached its deadline.." he finished the story with a sincere smile. Hearing that story, I realized that I am just like him. We are both saved by V, I'm sure it was V who saved him. But our differences is that he volunteered while I was forced, not exactly forced but you get the idea.

"Are you not scared when you found out that he is a devil?" A follow up question.

"I was shocked but not scared. Because I believed that devils exist even before I met him.."

"You're cool, Grandpa Earl." My comment caused him to laugh so hard.

"I'm guessing you knew this man I was talking about since you didn't asked who he is.."

"Yeah. He's V, right?"

Grandpa Earl's brow raised in confusion. Right, it was me that gave V the name so they don't have a single clue who is V except me. "I mean, he is His Majesty. The king.." I corrected myself.

The old man nodded his head. But the asking face didn't leave. "Strange, the king's name is not V.."

I scratched my head. "Yeah. I can't pronounce his name so I kinda give him one.." I softly chuckled.

Grandpa earl held his chin using his thumb and index finger. Then he whispered something I didn't hear. "But he does not allow anyone to give him names.."

I tilted my head to the side. "Huh?"

"Nothing, son. Here we are. The way out. Just a reminder, don't tell his Majesty that you went here. Good bye.."

I looked forward and grandpa earl was right. I can now see the familiar halls I've got used to. Turning my feet to face the grandpa, I gave him a smile. "Thank you for accompanying me, grandpa. I liked your story. I hope we'll see each other again. See you.." I waved my hand to him when he started to head back to the room he is taking care of. When he disappeared from my sight, I also head to my way back to my room.

God, Isabella sure will scold me because I might be late now for my duties. And V! Shit! That devil might be impatiently waiting for his meal! Damn I really need to hurry back. I hope I will not be lost this time because time is really precious.

I ran fast through the halls to the kitchen where Isabella would be waiting. My clothes are not a bother now anymore since I'm in a rush. Blame it to the mysterious happening earlier. As my feet moves fast, I bumped into a lot of servants and maids of the castle. I just shouted 'I'm sorry' to atone my mistakes but didn't bother to stop. Their anger will pass in a matter of second but V's will not. God, I already hate this day.

I was out of breath when I reached the kitchen. As expected, Isabella has a disappointed look on her face. But didn't brag about why I was late. She simply packed me up with all I needed to give to V and set me off because she knows the best that V is an impatient devil. That's a relief that she didn't scold me but I know I'll have to face her wrath later. For now, let's not worry about Isabella and think about V. I hope he'll not lash out his anger at me because I was late.

When I arrived at the place, of course, I knocked first waiting for him to answer. After he said 'come in' I opened the door and glide to the table to put down our food. Today he's not reading a book, rather, he is well dressed and ready to start his normal days. As I stare at him, I never knew he is this good looking. I know he is handsome but for some reason he look more handsome today. Was it the effect of falling in love with him? Damn, I'm so cringe!

Fortunately today, the devil seems to be in a good mood since my lateness is not a big issue to him. I am not even sure if he noticed that I am late than supposed to. Nevertheless, I brush it all out of my mind. V and I ate while talking about various topics. It's a relief that I still can act normal in front of him despite knowing that I am crushing on him. Maybe it's because that I get used to V's presence so the effect of love is less. What am I saying right now? I don't know.

After we ate, I tidied up the table and ready to head out to bring the used plates and utensils back to the kitchen. But V stopped me in the middle of walking out of his room. What!? Don't tell me he wants to tag along again!? The last time he was in the kitchen he frightened everyone! That can't be repeated.

"Deliver that back and go to the training area. Do it fast because Jimin will wait for you.."

"What!?" I aksed in shocked, my voice didn't even leave my throat. The 'what' was a whisper scream. Right! Now that he's back, my life is also back to the way it was supposed to be. Damn! I'm going to train again nonstop. Just when I got used to an easy life. How can this day get any more worst than it already is!?

"You look stupid, bunny. Hurry up, Jimin doesn't have all day.." His words made my brows knit in anger. I rolled my eyes at him as a sign that I am irritated by what he said. Then head out of the room to the kitchen.

"Jimin doesn't have all day.." I mimicked his voice and made face as I walk away. Convinced that he'll not hear me but hey! It's my unlucky day! Turns out V is just right behind me and saw what I just did. His fake cough made all the hair sticking on my body straighten up. My face also got paler. I just simply turned around and smiled awkwardly. Then rapidly went to my destination with a quick pace.

Damn, the embarrassment! This day is the worst!!

^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
47K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
27.1K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........