SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE DEAL
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTERS 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

CHAPTER 27

116 10 1
By LittleRedHen_

"Right! Left! Now turn!" That is our trainor shouting. His name is Jim-fucking-in. Just like what V wanted, I am now at the training area wasting my energy. "Jeongguk! Hold your sword right!" His yell made me jump and position in the correct way. The devils training with me secretly chuckled because of that. And instantly, my face is now burning hot.

"You will not gonna get out of this place if you don't do it right.." come V's side comment that always made my eyes roll.

Right now, he is not wearing a shirt. He is deliberately showing off his perfect shaped body to his audience that shamelessly drool over it. It makes my rage rise up and urges me to snap his neck. The audacity to be boastful just because his body is well built. God, if only I could take him down I would. But it's a shame to lose a person with that great shape. I admit that his body is part of the reason why I am distracted, but I won't tell. Ugh! Why am I acting like this is the first time I see his body without clothing?

"I am doing it right! See!?" I gritted my teeth and swing the wooden sword, almost hitting him. What a shame it didn't. He glared at me for putting up the stunt. It made me stop and behaved. His glare can sometimes be frightening. A lot of times.

Today I'm not training in solo mode. There are a lot of young devils with me and Jimin is the one tasked to train them. And because he is my trainor too, Jimin added me to his students. And so here we are, getting laughed  by my companions for the reason that I can't do it right. Blame it to the shameless devil.

I am having fun training with them tho. This is nothing like when I was alone. It's makes me more energetic knowing that I need to impress them so that I will not be laughed at. But still, I can't refrain my self from not commiting a mistake. They are so fun to be with. When I was alone I feel so tensed up to even let out a laugh, in addition, I have a trainor who seems to hate training me and rather prefer to kill me instead of moulding me into a great warrior. But now that I have these young devils around me, I can act freely around them even with the presence of V and Jimin. I am clearly aware that my companions are way older or even younger than me but they look the same age as me so it is not hard to blend in their group. I also think they are fond of me. I hope so.

"You're being left behind again, Jeongguk! Move your ass or I'll stab you!!" Jimin's threatening pulled me away from my thoughts. See!? This is what I mean when he rather prefer to kill me. Stab me my ass, as if that'll kill me.

Unfortunately, I need to follow his command or I'll face V instead. I am confident to say I'll chose this short-tempered trainor of mine instead of that King because V's eyes can affect me more than Jimin's can. Not to mention, my heart is beating rapidly than usual since I recognize my feelings for that ungrateful bastard. Damn.

And so with a heavy heart, I resumed on my training, following the moves of my companions. Sometimes they are the one correcting me when my position is wrong. And I am thankful to that because at least Jimin's shouts will not bombard my ears and my eardrums will be refrained from exploding.

With numerous split and turns, our cruel trainor decided to give us a break to eat, drink and do whatever we must do. All of us are panting and breathing heavily due to exhaustion. I can feel my heart beating in a fast pace. I am inhaling aggressively because the air seems to not reach my lungs. I approached a water jug and get myself a glass of water, eagerly drinking it like my life depend on it.

"Bunny!" V shouted while I rest on a stone bench. He motioned his hand, telling me to go over to him. I rolled my eyes first before following what he wants. With crossed arms on my chest, I stand in front of him looking annoyed. Well I am annoyed! Who wouldn't be when someone disturb them while on rest! Ugh, how irritating. "Spar with Jimin.."

My jaw dropped because of that. Can't he see that I am on break because of some exhausting training!? "Well, Your Majesty, if you are not aware, I am currently resting after a hella tiring exercise!" I spat on his face with dramatic hand movements.

"You're not supposed to rest if Jimin weren't taking a pity on you.." my jaw dropped even more. I look at Jimin and he's just standing there not bothered, actually he is holding a sword waiting for my approach. I shot V a glare the proceeded to get my own sword.

"If he wants a fight, I'll give him one.." with gritted teeth and a sword in my hand, I moved my feet and positioned in front of my sparring partner. My head is burning with anger caused by a certain arrogant devil who don't know how to feel sympathy.

Actually, I am doubting if he is really the guy that saved grandpa earl before. Looking at him now and experiencing his cruelty towards me, I'm starting to think maybe Grandpa Earl is just mistaking him for another person. Tsk. My blood is boiling just by thinking about him. Once upon a time I am crushing on him now I want to crush him! Break every bone he have, if I just didn't swear that I wouldn't make the same mistake as my mom, he is likely be dead now. That's just a joke caused by my impulsive behavior. Don't take it seriously.

I guess Jimin taught me really well seeing how I can keep up with him now compared to our other sparring before. I am amused and also proud of myself and thankful to Jimin too but that didn't distract my irritation towards V. My mind is so clouded that I can't think clearly. "You are so dead, stupid King.." I muttered under my breath and hold the sword with both of my hand in stabbing position. Thinking that V is my opponent, I angrily stabbed him on the stomach. Then everything becomes clear after I heard a groan.

Here in front of me is a kneeling Jimin. He had both of his hand cupping his bleeding stomach that has my sword penetrating it. Without thinking smart, I stupidly pulled the sword out of his body making him scream in pain. Fuck! I got carried away by my anger causing me to stab my own trainor.

Everyone in the training area gasp in shock, some of them stood up, some approached the wounded Head Warrior while I stood dumbfounded by what I just did. My eyes is wider than wide, hands trembling in fear, my body can't even move. Can't process everything that I had done. Damn, V has to approach me and shake my shoulders to wake me up and as soon as I recovered from shock, I rushed to Jimin who was being crowded kneeled to him and helped him to stop the blood from coming out of his wound.

"I..I'm s-sorry. I.. didn't mean to—I just.." my lips are trembling so much causing me to stutter and restraining me to form a sentence. The corner of my eyes started to feel hot, meaning I am tearing up. There are a lot of thoughts swirling inside my mind. There are a lot of actions that I regret doing, making my heart feel even more heavy.

Someone carried Jimin on their back, one of his student, after V ordered them because they are also taken aback by the happening. V also told Jimin's student to quiet down and continue to train without their teacher. The only ones who exited the training area are V, the student who is carrying Jimin on his back, the wounded Jimin, and me. The terrified me.

We took Jimin to the same doctor that monitored V before. I guess he is this castles doctor. Of course he is! But this isn't the right time to figure people out. Damn I feel so stupid being lead by my anger and Jimin is not even the cause of it yet he was dragged by me! I didn't mean to stab him! god, I'm such an idiot. The incident today enlightened me that not all devils are immortal. I'll check that in the library later.

"What happened?" The doctor asked after the student laid the bleeding Jimin on the bed. He soon left after V dismissed him.

"Could you asked the question later!? Can't you see I'm bleeding—Ah! Fuck you, half witch!!" Jimin hissed when the doctor purposely added more pressure than needed to his wound. I made face as if it was me that is feeling Jimin's pain.

The doctor didn't argue with Jimin anymore and just started his action. He ripped his patient's clothes to reveal the wounded part, I feel like getting out of the room when I saw Jimin's state. It reminds me of when V was stabbed before. But I stood still and watched because it is me that inflicted that wound to Jimin, I felt bad for leaving after I stabbed him.

Soon enough, the doctor's palm is glowing with neon green light and under it is Jimin's wounded stomach. I can tell that fascination is clearly visible in my eyes due to the fact that this is my first time seeing a real witch do his magic and heal someone. I didn't get to see how the doctor healed V before because when I arrived at V's room, he's already healed and resting. So this is how they do it? There are little glowing dots coming out of the doctor's palm to Jimin's stab wound. It makes the wound smaller and smaller until there was no wound to see anymore.

"Next time, if you want to kill him, aim for his heart.." the doctor pointed aggressively at his patient's chest where his heart is located. Jimin slapped away the doctor's hand followed by a 'tsk'. In return the 'half witch' doctor rolled his eyes.

The room became quiet and awkward for me. My head is hanging low as I am trying to hide my embarrassed face to Jimin. V is also quiet, I have no idea what's going on inside his head. My heart is beating in an unsteadily way, I didn't even realize my hand is clutching at the hem of V's shirt which he put on before we head here.

"I..I'm sorry.." I muttered quietly, breaking the deafening silence that's surrounding the room.

I heard Jimin let out a heavy sigh, he is still laying on the bed unable to sit up because he tried earlier but groaned in pain. "It's fine. It's not like this is the first time this happened. I remember a certain someone stabbed me while we're training.."

I raised my head to look at Jimin if he's sincerely saying it's fine and I caught him squinting his eyes at the person beside me, which is V. The other simply gaze away from Jimin. I suppressed my smile from showing, V is clearly guilty about what he did. I am too.

"Fuck..." Jimin once again sighed. "If you end up together, my life would surely be in line.." he whispered more to himself but my ears caught it making me feel a little tingly inside my stomach. I'm so cringe right now.

"I called him.." V suddenly said then walked to a chair to sit, of course I followed him.

My brows knitted in confusion, unable to process what he meant. What did he mean? Who did he call? But Jimin has the opposite reaction to mine. His eyes almost left his face, it is wider than anyone's.

"You fucking what!? You called—" before he could even finish his word, the door flung open which startled me. The doctor's eyebrows furrowed maybe because he is mad about the way the door was opened. V is seemingly not bothered. While Jimin on the other hand looks pale and scared about what's to come.

We are all looking at the door to see who made the grand entrance, except V because he already know. Once the person was revealed, I cannot almost believe who I am seeing. Fuck! Why is he here!? I was certain he mentioned to us before he leave that his destination is to Paris, not to hell! How the fuck is this possible.

I watched him walk without glancing around the room. He has his eyes fixed on Jimin, looking at the poor wounded devil with mix emotions swirling in his eyes. He, I mean Yoongi hyung, yes, my Yoongi hyung, approached Jimin, and he didn't waste time to hug Jimin. I heard him let out a sigh of relief. The devil was stunned at first but eventually he hugged him back and burried his face on the stomach of my hyung. They were like that for a while until Yoongi hyung broke it. I'm still lost and can't believe what is happening in front of me.

"What happened?" Yoongi hyung asked Jimin in a clam voice, just like how he do when he's with us before. Yoongi hyung isn't much of a talker and do not show much of his emotion but today is different. He looks calm but I know he's not. He's worrying for Jimin. My mouth is hung open, still can't process this is actually happening.

"I got stabbed, again.." jimin sighed in disbelief then turn to look at me. I was caught off guard that I swallowed air. Our eyes met but I diverted my gaze to another direction. I shouldn't have done that because in replacement of Jimin's eyes, I met Yoongi hyung's.

By now I know he must've notice the other people inside the room. He has his eyes wide open, like mine. Yoongi hyung seems like he can't believe that he'll see me here too. We were staring at each other for a while until I finally broke na silence.

"Hyung.." I muttered under my breath, it's almost like a whisper but all of them heard it.

I saw on my peripheral vision how Jimin's brows knit and he stare at the both of us with confusion. V's face is also asking. The doctor doesn't seem to pay us attention. He's just there doing his works like there are no people around him. But that is my least concern. What matters here is why my hyung is here in this kind of place.

"You know each other?"  Jimin asked.

"He's my hyung. But..." I looked at Yoongi hyung he is still standing there quietly, staring at me with questioning look. "Didn't you flew to Paris? This isn't Paris. Why are you here, hyung?" I started asking questions.

"I could ask you the same. Why are you here, jk—" before he can even finish, we all heard rapid footsteps coming from outside. It's like anyone who's coming is in a hurry. And judging from the sound, I think they are children.

"Papa!" And I am not wrong. In front of the door there stood two toddlers. One is bigger than the other. They both have horns and tails but compared to an adult devil, theirs are tiny and short. The older look exactly like Jimin while the younger is a replica of Yoongi hyung. What the fuck!? Wait wait wait wait! Shit. Are they...?

The children suddenly jumped from their spot and on the air a pair of wings come out from their back. They flew and landed on the stomach of Jimin who they called 'Papa'. The adult devil groaned in pain but hugged his children. I was watching there looking like an idiot.

"Are they.." I can't even form a question.

Yoongi hyung sighed and sit beside Jimin. His replica jumped on his lap and hugged him. I watched how Yoongi hyung look at the devil kid, he was fond of him. Like he's staring at the most precious thing in his world. That's when I realize, my intuition is correct. "Yeah. They are our child.." Yoongi hyung voiced out my thoughts. Damn! I'm feeling mixed emotions right now. I'm happy, at lost, surprised and many more. But all in all I'm excited to meet his kids. "You might think it's weird but they are biologically ours. This one is Jiyoo. I carried him." He's referring to the kid on his lap. Then he motioned for his other child to sit beside him on the bed which the child gladly obeyed. "And this is Yoomin, he carried him.." he pointed at Jimin who also sat down beside his family.

"No. No. It's not weird. He already told me men can get pregnant. It's not weird at all.." I was referring to V then dramatically waved both of my hands as a sign that it's not weird. Yoongi hyung smiled at me. How I missed that smile of his. Without hesitating, I went to him and hugged him tight, minding the child on his lap. "I miss you, hyung. You have a lot to tell me.." I said then I felt him nod his head in agreement.

After that, Yoongi hyung introduced me again to his children but this time he let his children speak their names to me and then we shook hands. We completely forget about Jimin and V's presence. I was mesmerized by the kids and the beauty they held. I'm not surprise since Jimin and Yoongi hyung are both good looking parents. Damn, I still can't believe I'll met Yoongi hyung in here. All this time I thought he was living in Paris but in reality he's in hell, married and taking care of their kids. What would our other friends will say if they found out? That's the least of my concern now since I don't think we'll leave this place anytime soon. I think Yoongi hyung is happy in here too and won't abandon his husband. Judging by the way they look at each other, the love is transparent like a glass.

<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
168K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး