HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

By Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... More

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 60

809 22 15
By Le0naShah

"Excuse me?!"

"She's been having panic attacks this week?!" Lizzie said, glaring holes at both men's skulls in front of her.

"We're having a conversation about this later. You go and take a rest with Elia. Me and Chris will settle everything" Seb said

"We're not done" Scarlett said

"Honey, Elia is still tired and she needs her mama. We'll be having these conversations once the three of you are having enough rest. Now both of you take Elia to her room and go take a nap with her" Chris said to his girlfriend.

How did Seb and Chris be this confident in talking with their girlfriend like this is beyond their mind because the women in their life are the scariest one and you know who wears the pants in their relationships obviously.

So, Scarlett and Lizzie reluctantly continue to climb the stairs and into Elia's room, laid the girl in the middle of the bed and they themselves get under the covers too.

"God, I don't know how this turn out to be worse a lot more" Lizzie said, with single tears stream down her face as she watches her daughter who were sleeping next to her

"Lizzie, I think she needs to know the truth" Scarlett said mumbling as she too watched Elia's sleeping figure.

This girl is their whole world. Scarlett has seen how far this girl has come, up close. She was there all along with Lizzie. So, she is Elia's mama's too. But you guys already know who the first one is in Elia's heart. It's always Lizzie. Always will.

"No. She can't Scarlett. She's suffered too much and I know how she'll react when she knows the truth and it won't do any good to any of us nor herself. Did you see how broken her heart was when she said that she's not the one who killed Jamie? I can't. I'll just have to protect her with everything in this world" Lizzie replied, whispering as to not wake her daughter up.

"She deserves the truth Lizzie. Even if the truth that will crumble her down, at least she got us. We'll be in every step of the way" Scarlett argues.

"Not yet. I'll tell her but not anytime soon. I need to focus on her recovery first. She needs it" Lizzie stated.

Scarlett reluctantly agrees as she doesn't want to let Lizzie think that she doesn't support her. Scarlett will always support Lizzie's decision but Scarlett also knows that what Lizzie's doing isn't right even if her intentions are pure on protecting her daughter's emotion.

"Well then, we better get our sleep and we have lots of things to catch up with the boys soon" Scarlett changes the subject as she snuggles close to Elia, kissing the back of Elia's head as she's currently snuggled under her mother. And with that, both women fall asleep with Elia.

-/-

-4 hours later-

It is 12 in the afternoon. Meaning it was lunch time and the girls are still peacefully sleeping in Elia's bed.

This also means they'll wake up soon. Seb and Chris decided to order their lunch from Olive Garden and waited for the girls.

A little while later, Elia could hear hush conversation and she could feel someone rubbing her back and playing with her hair. Elia shots awakes with startles and a gasps of air

Lizzie who were having Elia in her arms immediately tighten the hug as she feels her daughter's body tense and hearing her daughter's gasps

"Hey, hey, you're okay baby. Mama's here, shh, it's okay. I'm here, you're okay, you're with mama and Aunt Scarlett" Lizzie comforts her daughter softly while continuously rubbing Elia's back and Scarlett combing Elia's hair smoothly too.

Physical contact could keep her grounded from the non-reality she's having, that's for sure.

After hearing her mother's voice and the familiar touches, Elia opens her eyes and looks up to see her mother is indeed the one who was holding her, she sighs in relief. Elia then looked on her back and found her Aunt Scarlett looking back at her with a smile and concerned face.

Well, everyone will be concerned obviously on how she awakes just now. She somehow got worse. She can't even sleep without waking up with a surprise.

Elia lay her head on her pillow back after using her mother's chest comfortably.

"Good.... afternoon?" Elia said after looking at the time on her bedside table. She didn't remember what time she woke up this morning but she doesn't expect to sleep in this late.

"Um-hm good afternoon baby" Lizzie replied, chuckling and lean in to press a kiss on Elia's head

"I thought you guys will be here before dinner?" Elia asks confusedly

"There's nothing more there so we decided to get back home early" Scarlett replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Elia just nodded her head in understanding. But her mind quickly goes everywhere, especially to her nightmares this morning.

How did Lily get in her dreams? And why did she say that Elia's the one who killed Jamie? It stings so much to Elia when she says it like that. How can Elia be the one who killed Jamie when she's also barely survived the accident.

And more importantly how the hell did Lily know about the accident? But then she realizes, the finale season was on worldwide. Obviously when there's an accident and a death, it'll go viral.

But at the same time, The Drew's is not the one who cared about this kind of stuff. They do watch news and read the news online but they don't read this kind of news.

But then again, Jamie's death and Elia's accident must've gone so viral because they came across with their kind of news. And Elia is Elizabeth Olsen and Sebastian Stan's daughter. Obviously the entire world knows this.

God, there's a lot of buts. Elia still didn't checked her social media as to she didn't want to relived about 'that day'

Elia spaces out face, staring at the ceiling with her eyebrows furrowed must've made the two occupants in her bed worried because they were looking at her with nothing but concern and Lizzie slowly rubbing Elia's arm to snap her back into the reality.

Elia blinked several times and shakes her head

"Hey, what's going on with that pretty head of yours?" Scarlett asks and Elia swears she could hear the worriedness in her Aunt's voice.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" Elia said

"What is it baby?" Lizzie said as she intrigued on knowing what is going on in her daughter's mind right now.

"It's been 2 months, did we still not know who the person behind all of the chaos that happened that day?" Elia asks nervously

Elia did not see the worried glance that Lizzie and Scarlett exchange

"No baby. We still don't have any answer for that" Lizzie answered.

"Why El?" Scarlett asks

"I just wanna know" Elia replied shortly

"You just wanna know who?"

"I just wanna know why they did that. I just wanna know what we did wrong? What did Jamie do wrong that they had to do what they were doing on that day? And I wanna know is it worth it? Because Jamie is gone because of them" Elia explains

No, Scarlett has doubts right now on whether to let Lizzie tell Elia the truth or not. Because Elia is not strong on her mind right now and with what The Drew's might say to her about what she wants to know, they know Elia will fall apart harder than this.

But it is still wrong though to lie to her. She deserves to know and it will make things hard when Elia knows the person who she loves lied to her, betrayed her trust.

They just simply go silent, not knowing what to respond. Nervous and guilt eating them on the inside but they still don't think it was a good idea to tell Elia the truth yet. Soon but not now. Elia had enough for the time being. Let her recover first.

"Come on, it's lunch time. Wash your face and then we'll get downstairs" Lizzie said, changing the subject and guiding Elia to her bathroom while Lizzie did the same. 

-------------------- 

Oh, Elia is starting to overthinking everything..... The Mama's intention are trying to protect Eliana but they didn't realize they'll hurt her more than what it supposed to be the truth.  But at least Scarlett realize it right? Will she be the one who told Elia? Idk, guess we have to wait ;) 

GUYS IM HAPPY AND ALSO SAD TODAY BECAUSE IT'S MY LAST DAY FOR MY INTERNSHIP AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK! The staff there was so friendly to me throughout this 16 weeks handling me! They even got me a farewell present which is MICKEY X ADIDAS BACKPACK! I am thrill! I'm literally squealing, screaming in joy when I saw what they bought for me! They know I'm a sucker for Mickey mouse because most of my stuff was Mickey theme! Phone case, airpod case, my g-shock, most of my sneakers, I even have swarovski mickey jewelry. So now you know where most of Elia's birthday present ideas coming from HAHAHAH! 

See you in the next chapter! LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 265 21
Even with fame, money, loving parents and siblings something is still missing in Elizabeths life. something that isn't a partner, not yet anyways, so...
83.2K 2.2K 29
Foster kid runs away, meets famous couple, get adopted, becomes happy Basic Cute And I'm too tired to elaborate So, enjoy this ScarLizzie story Acco...
401K 10.4K 53
She was alone. Not just in the physical sense, but the emotional one too. A girl left to fend for herself. That wasn't to say that she had no one to...
765K 22K 73
14 year old Alexa Harrison had given up all hope on ever being adopted a long time ago. She had been between foster families and care homes all her l...