Summoning Liberty(cancelled)

By BlitzkriegTurtle

It is the year 2035, 3 years after world war 3 ended and 3 years and 5 months after operation dragon sky, the... More

Prologue/rewrite
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: The Beginning to the End
Chapter 4 : Heaven and Earth
Chapter 5: Attack on Pearl harbor..2
Chapter 6: Liberty
Chapter 7: Supremacy
Announcement
Promoting my new book.

Chapter 8 : A new foe has appeared!

704 17 36
By BlitzkriegTurtle

Join my discord server for updates and announcements for new chapters!

Discord :

Also I reccomend for you guys to read my other non summoning story :

https://www.wattpad.com/1200588598?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=BlitzkriegTurtle&wp_originator=FrF9EhPyv7Xh436i67Q1VZuXmT08HLoVqq48yD489BpJFyym8cehhbfRJxeA%2BtbiSGyxca8m99hvxJExkN0GR5r1P66eDF7ukkEJFeDKQtNq6Wlbj6O0ufHwx0M4EoJN

I put in much harder effort into the story so pls read if you have the free time :)

Carniua

Port clahad

<———————->

After the US army airborne brigade and US navy Air Force successfully repelled, or more appropriately termed, Eliminated the redemption army, convoys were sent out to retrieve surviving volandian soldiers in the battlefield.

One after another, surviving volandian soldiers were retrieved and stamped as POWs, though some attacked the convoys and were eliminated from the spot or knocked out from a sucker punch to the abdomen.

The volandian POWs were expecting a gruesome death from execution as posters from the king and their generals told them that the American Butt-lickers are gruesome savages that do not care for their enemies nor surviving men.

But they soon come to realise that their king and his generals were putting out false propaganda that fooled the entire army as they were being carried to sick bays, being treated with care and piercing a kind of needle that looked like the First continents first aid kits.

<———————->

New world fleet

Fleet admiral Tarry was located in the middle of the fleet, standing in the deck of the almighty USS Franklin D Roosevelt Ford class carrier, put into service in 2028 and has been in this ship the entirety of his naval speed run.

Promoted to the rank of fleet admiral, he practically controls the whole navy, well excluding the secretaries and the president himself.

He was looking at the bright horizon, flash backing to operation dragon sky and his first time meeting a world war 2 vet.

There were even reports that several world war 2 vets tried to enlist into the army when Russia invaded Finland after their campaign in Ukraine plus China starting its own campaign in the South China Sea, officially starting World War 3.

Tears started appearing out from his eye as he sees flashbacks of when multiple Chinese cruise missiles hit a civilian cruise ship with 3000 passengers

Most were travelers from North America and Taiwan and some Filipinos coming back home.

But what hit him, was that he's parents were in the cruise ship..

He took a tissue out of his pockets and wiped his tears out, he then focused on the horizon and saw shore, he then got his walky and talked into it.

"We're ready to dock helmsman" the radio crackled and Tarry got a response from the other end, "Roger sir! I will lead this message to the fleet as well sir!"

Tarry then smiled as all crewmen in the USS-Franklin d roosevelt were fresh out of World war 3 and has been close with them when he was promoted to vice admiral.

He then started to walk back to the bridge as he's duty for Uncle Sam was becoming impatient.

<———————->

As they were closing in Port clahad, the amphibious assault ships stopped their throttle.

Info on the amphibious assault ships, these ships were the newly commissioned, Iwo Jima class amphibious assault ships, they were a supreme upgrade compared to the American class amphibious assault ships.

The Iwo Jima classes then open their rears and reveal a lot of amphibious landing craft filled and crowded with soldiers with green camouflage and the normal army bulletproof helmet, these landing craft exit the mothership and set course to shore.

Once all landing craft left, the tanks then came.

The tanks ranging in the 50s in each Iwo Jima class started exiting the mothership were the M1A3 Abrams, all M1A3 Abrams were produced to be amphibious as they were intended to be multi-mission tanks.

Equipped with 132mm munition and of course a smooth bore barrel with an automated loader which means it can fire each round every 2 seconds with a AI keeping watch on the barrels Temperature and releases cool water onto the barrel as water hoes were integrated into the third variant of the Abrams so it can practically fire without stopping.

It had better crew space as it only had 3 people operating it.

Commander, gunner, driver.

Focusing on the landing craft loaded with troops, locals from port city clahad come out and step on the beach to greet the soldiers from the west.

But the soldiers didn't know this and aimed their guns before all their radios crackled and said the following :

"Do not shoot, I repeat do not shoot, those are locals you were about to shoot bastards!" General shneider, a German migrate that lived and was in the us army for 20 years shouted into his walky as he saw his troops about to shoot the locals, he was currently located in one of the crafts.

The troops, realising their mistake, lowered down their M4A2 carbines as the landing craft then arrived at shore.

The landing craft doors opened as troops came out storming the beach, a lot of troops were dropping out supply's as the rest were running to set up tents and a command base in the middle of the port city of the former port master's palace.

General Schneider walks out calmly as he is being escorted by several armed soldiers to meet with the commanding officer of the 82nd airborne brigade.

General Schneider then saw 3 dozens of Apache attack helicopters pass him while 10 v-22 ospreys from the Iwo Jima classes also past him transporting supply's and ammunition

Several minutes later he meets with the highest ranking officer of the airborne brigade.

He then sees the guy he was looking for.

"Major Charles's! It's nice to see you again in uniform" General Schneider greeted Charles with respect as he was a World War 3 veteran, "No worry's general, I had to come back after this transpo-tampo thingy magig hit Uncle Sam! I knew a conflict would come so I came back as you predicted!"

They both laugh as Schneider told him he was gonna come back if needed, Charles's currently was clad in magnificent black armor resembling a medieval dark ages knight.

"Say where is your special force suit given to every special forces unit in the us armed force?" General schnedier asked Charles just as I said, he was claded in black shining armor.

"Oh this? I found it in that huge house over there, the port master guy or whatever he's name was attacked me and my squadron with a sword and some black knight armour I was intrested in, I disarmed him with my 4 years of experience of taking down chinks in close quarters" Charles said with a southern accent cause he was from Texas, Schneider laughed when Charles did super hero stances with his black knight armor.

"Good good major Charles's, now I need a report on

Recon." Schneider said seriously.

They then walk while Charles was reporting

"Several sharpshooters from voland has been appearing lately but their no problem as our drones or our sniper Bailey can take them out every second"

Charles continued

"Though general, I request we attack as soon as possible before they mobilise a force probably ranging in the thousands" Schneider thought about it and nodded

Schneider then walked to the port master's palace as his command center for this campaign until then.

Though he knew something would hit the volandians home land

"Hope the volandians like explosions"

<———————->

Guam

Andersen Airbase

Our scenery has now changed into the town of yigo where a United States airbase by the name of *andersen air base* is located. The base was pretty busy due to the fact that Andersen airbase was the closest airfield to carniua and other nations abroad excluding the carriers.

Currently 4 b52i variant are preparing to take off to complete a mission they were tasked. Before the transportation, the pentagon was deciding to retire the b52 for the cost of having a fleet of stealth bombers(b21s) but that was scrapped due to the transportation that has made the b52 live, expected to be retired in the 2070s

Pilot tenry piloting the first b52 taking off has his hopes up for the war to end like this, "Man I hope the war ends after our missile destroy shit out of the volandians" Tenry or call sign mopswap given to him by command and because for his bad skills on moping said in comms between the other 3 b52

"Same man, we all feel the same. Remember when we were still teens and kept spamming on Twitter about "no war" when Russia invaded ukraine?" Callsign mopswap 2, a call sign given by command by mopping the volandians trash responded.

"Yep lol" Suddenly one of the b52 pilots. Callsign mopswap 3 groaned annoyed, "Dude, imagine saying lol in 2035 especially in the new world" Callsign mopswap 3 angrily and annoyingly said to mopswap 1. "Oh shut up you fucking hyprocite, we all know that you kept making fun us with the words *lmao* and *lol*" mopswap 1 responded which mopswap 3 growled.

"Ok ok. Calm down, we need to do this fucking mission or else were fucked by high command" mopswap 4 calms down the situation. They are now set to the course they're gonna hit .

3 hours later

Mopswap 1

Target : Main shipyard of Voland that produces all volandian attack and assault ships

"Commander , we have the volandian shipyard in range of the cruise missile" Henry, the radar navigator of mopswap ones b52 reports to commander gary, "Alright, tenry!"

The ncommander called out to our pilot tenry, "You are clear to launch!" Pilot tenry hears this and responds, "Affirmative" tenry then starts the process to launch all 4 hypersonic cruise missiles. Tenry then presses the final button which opens the bombay and launches a hypersonic cruise missile.

After a few seconds more, the hypersonic cruise missiles attached externally in the wing all launch at the same time as they fire up their turbofan engines at full afterburner.

"All hypersonic LACMS launched. Returning back to Andersen air base over" the b52 is now shown doing a slow turn to the right. Setting its course back to the air base.

Our scene has now changed to the hypersonic LACMS. The first launched LACM is now reaching supersonic. Internally the LACM is passing air through. To get to hypersonic, the USA has integrated a turbofan mixed with a ramjet, similar to the

SR-71.

As the LACM reaches supersonic speeds, its speed is increasing fast due to the ramjets triangle shape tip. Letting air pass through it and in turn making it propellant.

The missile accelerated as it spiked up to about Mach 25. Speeding to its target 3000 kilometres away with a 2000 pound warhead .

This process is followed with the other Hypersonic LCAMS alongside the other b52s.

Voland coast

Sea-pant shipyard corp.

Sea-pant shipyard was as usual, busy, as ever since the monarchy declared war on a "inferior" foe. The shipyard was working hard to produce all assault ships for the volandian navy as they produce almost 95% of the ships Voland own.

There production has increased ever since they were given machines from the ottoman theocracy and has started what the ottoman sellers call

"The first stage of industrialisation...." Master ship builder or the CEO of Sea-pant corp said reading the final sentence of the document given by the ottoman delegates.

"Yes my friend, the first stage of industrialisation. We have come to realise that if we provide you with our old machinery, and that we are also allies and that we provide each other with resources, our economy will boom!" The ottoman delegate then did an economy sign with his hand suddenly going up very fast.

"I see, I see, but I'm more interested in how is it gonna be effective in war." The ottoman delegate laughed as he slapped the table out of laughter, "Hahaha, you make me laugh CEO...."

The ottoman delegate then had a serious and intimidating face as he continued with his words, "Of course it will be effective against the war on those American pigs you call..."

The CEO gulped as he grabbed his imported pen and started to write his signature for the ordering of coal powered machinery.

But just as he was writing, the window suddenly lit.

The ottoman delegate looked as he was faced with a blinding light as he had to cover his eyes unless he wanted to be blind.

The CEO followed up by going under the table as the light was to blinding.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMQ

The ceos office, was destroyed due to the impact of the first HLACM.

The employees were confused as they looked at the direction of the sudden explosion expecting it to be one of those low quality ottoman machinery but it was different.

The CEOs office was burned to crisp as they were shocked to see the sight.

Then another area was bombed as it targeted ships of the line ready to be commissioned to the volandian navy as the shipwrights see there hard work burning.

They essentially tried to put out the fire by splashing water with buckets but suddenly several small explosions where happening in walkways as they were crowded with workers with buckets of water as they were killed. another explosion hit the structure of the main building making it collapse.

3 more booms now targeted the remaining ships as all ships that were docked where now burning and capsizing due to the sudden explosions.

SEA PANT CORP, has now ceased to exist .

This was then followed within other areas as reports were coming in about sudden explosions happening in crucial military producing parts caused by the b52s causing havoc amongst the volandian citizens believed to be God punishing the nation for the fact that they committed one of the worst atrocities in history.

<———————->

Ottoman theocracy

Priest high command

Due to the Sea pant incident and other incidents that had their delegates in. The ottoman priest high command, the highest authority of the ottoman theocracy arranged a meeting discussing these incidents as the civilian populace were infuriated with someone competing against their superiority as the fourth super power of the whole world.

"Listen! This incident is obvious that some nation is

challenging our superiority! I say that we declare war and make this nation pay!" Priest batuk says in a nationalistic tone, he was known as the most nationalistic person in the priest high command.

"You fool batuk! Aren't you aware that we should not attack a nation without knowing them first! It's in the volcandroons 100 tips in war book!" Priest Agakti protested against the words of batuk as he was getting more angry.

"Pfft! Those volcandroon imported books and tactics are as useless as the old phalanx formations! Oppose my plan and you are a traitor to our theocracy in the name of Babuk!" Batuk mentioned the name of babuk, the sole God of the ottoman theocracy.

"Enough batuk" pope roteg, the highest ranking person below Babuk over the ottoman theocracy, demanded that batuk should stop.

"But father!(Father is another term for the pope of the theocracy) this nation shall pay for the death of our delegates! We have to declare war on them to keep our authority over the fifth continental district!" Batuk tried to persuade roteg but roteg got mad after what one of his trusted priest had to say,

"I said ENOUGH!" Roteg slammed his hammer at the table as batuk fell down his chair due to the extreme intimidation.

Roteg sighed and began talking, "war is inevitable due to this now known nation provided by our allies. The volandians" all the priests then began to listen to the leader's words due to him knowing the aggressor.

"We now know the aggressor is the United States of America. The volandians current armed conflict opponent, just as agakti said, we need to know more about this nation before declaring war, well we already have all the info we need with the volandians.

The pope then got another document and said, "the Americans, with observation. Are completely superior to the volandians, but we do not know if they are much more technologically more advanced than us. But it doesn't matter as we have already declared war, the war declaration paper will arrive to the Americans through by Eagle in the captured territory of port clahad"

After the pope said that. The meeting ended with the nationalist party happy.

<———————->

Grenze-stadt

After the Soviets broke through the defensive line of the reich.

The Soviets then began to plow through the city.

Citizens and farmers tried to counter attack but the Soviet logistics were much better then their "successors" in 2022 and they easily captured the city.

Bases in grenze stadt that had troops inside of them began to deploy the soldiers to atleast hurt the enemy

Though once they all got out, they were instantly in a fire fight as the Soviets had spreaded out its invading force all over the city.

"UGH!" A reich soldier groaned as he was hit by automatic fire from the Soviets.

"Gunter!" Furge, his friend shouted out to gunter as he rushed to aid him. "Gunter! Are you ok?" Furge then started to put pressure onto the wound, "cough, yes I'm fine, he then grabbed his rifle and then got up and aimed it.

"Die you kleine scheiße!" He then fired as he kept firing and loading his rifle as he screams his battle cry.

But his life has already ended as what we were seeing were his dreams when he died before losing all consciousness.

The Soviets plowed through the military bases spreaded out in the city and successfully captured the city. Soviet construction workers were now crossing the now gone border as it was now recognised as soviet territory.

They began to build airfields for both cargo and fighter aircraft.

<———————->

Reich

Berlin

Our scenery has changed to a war room with a piece of paper written with logistics and plans.

There was also a person drawing these plans

He was known as the logistical planner of the reich currently explaining their counter attack against the Soviet aggressors.

"If we use our blitzkrieg tactic, we might plow through the enemy using our history on fighting enemy's, but first we need to do spying and paratroop spy's into the city" the logistical planner explains as the leader of the reich, Adolf gangler nods.

"We will deploy our spies at night through our gliders as they've been observed to be successful in infiltrating enemy territory within our past wars. We will also bomb the city using our V-1 flying bomb arsernal as it seems the enemy has superior aircraft, once all of these are successful and we get our spies to locate every placement of soviet troops. We will Blitzkrieg through the enemy and retake the city and begin a full on land invasion of the Soviet mainland."

Adolf gangler was now interested, "And what's the operation to be called?"(intentional bad grammar) the logistical planner then flipped the page as it revealed the name.

"Operation Barbarossa.." Adolf gangler read it slowly as he was amused by the amazing name "amazing planner! I expect this plan to be successful! This meeting is closed till further notice. I hope all of the generals in my room will give me good results!"

Everyone then began to leave the room. But one member. A scientist by the name of von braun was sweating in fear as we all know. He has witnessed the downfall of his previous reich .

When he was teleported, or what he calls the Raum-Zeit-Phänomen. he had nowhere to go other then the reich empire as it resembled his previous regime he worked for.

He didn't agree with nazi ideals anymore during his time living in America, but he had no choice. He then developed the majority of weapons the Reich owns like the rockets and tanks.

"I wish I can get transported back to america..." he thought as he left the meeting room, going towards his military lab to develop more weapons for the Reich other than focusing on his research of space travel and helping NASA back on earth.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.1K 37
At the eastern end of the world lies a continent called Rodenius. One day, an unidentified flying object was discovered in the airspace of one of the...
43.2K 1.1K 48
March 17, 2023, the day where humanity's future has been shifted immensely. Some kind of planet or whatever it is has appeared near earth and despite...
6.4K 307 16
The 2040s, a fresh scent of war is filling the air. The Republika ng Pilipinas finds itself in a precarious position amid rising geopolitical tension...
15.7K 389 12
In 2023, an ordinary day on earth. Suddenly, the light covering the planet has opened a new era for the people of the globe, it seems that they will...