𝓘 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 �...

By FlorK2D

Only if he had been nicer and more compassionate to her. Only if he hadn't humiliated her that night, she wou... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Promos
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Last)
New Story.
New Story
New Story

Chapter 10

8.1K 608 93
By FlorK2D

"I was so happy when Khushi left and the fact that Arnav went on a business trip before he found out made me happier....... I always suspected he was in love with Khushi and it was confirmed to be true two weeks later, I was looking for an apple charger and couldn't find one and then I remembered seeing multiple chargers in Arnav's room and entered to find one...... I was leaving when I found a diary and out of curiosity, I read it and to my shock, it was Arnav detailing his love and realization for Khushi....... He felt it when she first fell into his arms in Lucknow and at some temple....... He felt it when he met her again in Delhi and he made it his life mission to hurt Khushi so that she goes away from her...... It all finally made sense to me. " Lavanya said and her mother frowned.

"What made sense to you? " She asked.

"The reason by he always berated I, Pam and Sim and even fired those who hurt Khushi...... He was in love with her. "

"Lavanya, I don't get it...... If he was in love with her then why did he hurt her so much? " The woman asked confused.

"It boils down to his mother and her life story which Nani told me........ Arnav's father cheated on his mother and his infidelity was revealed on the day of Anjali's wedding....... Their mother couldn't withstand the revelation of her husband's infidelity and shot herself in front of Arnav who was begging her not to do it. "

Khushi covered her mouth to stop her gasp of shock from being heard as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"A few hours later, his father also committed suicide and after they were buried, Arnav's uncle kicked them out...... Since then Arnav had an immense hatred for love and vowed never to fall in love...... Nani told me all this so that I wouldn't feel bad if he never loves me. "

Khushi finally understood his stance about love and knew he was indeed telling the truth that night.

"If only you hadn't drugged Arnav to sleep with him, then your father and I won't be bankrupt..... We would have been set for life. " The woman scolded Lavanya and Khushi frowned as she heard a gush of water and the dryer turn on and off. "Come on let's go...... We have to find another way to get you back into his life. "

"Mum do you think I haven't tried...... I have tried several times to seduce him but that man is like a block of wood when it comes to me and on several occasions, I have nearly lost my job."

"I said leave it to me..... I will deal with him at the party tomorrow...... Now let's leave..... We can't be here after the humiliation that woman but us through. "

Clicks on heels were heard and the door slammed shut.

She cried out in sitting on the toilet, she stood up and moved to the sink and washed her face.

The door of the washroom opened startling Khushi but she relaxed seeing the person.

She rushed up to her and hugged her crying.

The person was shocked and confused seeing her crying none stop.

Some women entered the washroom and Maithali dragged Khushi outside to avoid the weird stares they were getting.

She passed through the kitchen out into the parking lot.

"Kiki...... What happened? " She asked in concern and Khushi revealed everything to her and she was shocked.

"You see I told you he loves you...... Now you know the truth and men don't keep diaries and when they do it's for something extraordinary and important....... He loves you and you thought it was his guilt speaking..... Now more than ever I believe everything he told you the morning after you both find out what you did was all a lie to hurt you and make you go away from him....... Anaisha has lost the love of her father and he has lost precious times that can't be gained ever and because yours and his ego. " Maithali shook her head in disappointment and Khushi who looked down.

They heard a Bugatti Chiron screech into the parking lot.

Khushi immediately recognized who it belongs to and or was Arnav himself.

A few seconds later, Mami was seen running towards him and he picked her up and swirled her around as Mami screamed and he laughed putting her down.

Maithali dragged Khushi and they moved closer hiding behind some cars.

"Mami..... My baby doll won a quiz in class today. " Arnav exclaimed enthusiastically and Mami shook his head.

"Chiku are you crazy..... If Khushi finds you here all my plans will be wasted...... She will know I betrayed her by telling you about my granddaughter...... And she will leave for good is that what you want? "

Arnav sadly shook his head realising his folly.

"I am happy you are getting to spend time with Anu but we have to be careful..... Khushi hates you and you deserve it for your stupidity..... I told you time and time again to let the past go but look..... You let it ruin your beautiful future...... If only you had man up and told Khushi you love her and hadn't lied about the night you spent with her, Anaisha would have had a father by now and Khushi wouldn't have been abused by that bastard. " Mami scolded and Maithali and Khushi looked at each other shocked.

"If only I had known that bastard had abused her years ago, I would have killed him along time ago. " Arnav said angrily gritting the words through his teeth.

"Like you had him kidnapped the day you went to see Khushi at her apartment and saw him watching her and you ended up beating him so bad that he is now in a hospital surrounded by your scary bodyguards...... You can go to prison for that you know. "

"For making the people who hurt her pay then so be it. " Arnav said in a determined tone and Mami shook her head but her eyes widened in shock and Arnav was confused seeing her expression and turned to find Khushi in tears and a woman standing behind them.

From their expression, the two knew they heard everything.

"Khushi I can explain. " Mami said in a shaky voice as Khushi moved towards them and looked straight into Arnav's eyes.

"Stay away from my daughter...... I know you have been meeting her but I never thought Mami will betray me this way. " Khushi said shocking all of them especially Maithali whose shock turned into anger. "You will hurt her as you hurt me. " Arnav stumbled backwards but Mami caught him on time and Khushi looked down seeing the hurt flash in his eyes.

"You....You... You think I am capable of hurting my blood. " Arnav stammered with hurt etched on his face.

She looked away but looked back at him and straight into his eyes.

"Yes..... Because that's the only thing you are good at. "

Mami and Maithali gasped in shock but with Maithali it turned to anger and she matched up to Khushi and held her arms.

"Do you know the nonsense you are spewing?...... After everything, you are still thinking like this. "

Maithali looked disappointed at first but it clicked.

Khushi was doing this as revenge for Arnav hurting her.

"Your wish is my command...... I won't meet her again. " Arnav said and their head snapped back to him and he moved towards them and kneeled in front of Khushi who looked shocked.

"I am sorry for all the pain I caused you..... I know what I did was unforgivable and I will call to tell her we won't be meeting again because I have to go on a business trip. "

Khushi's heart sank knowing Anaisha will be hurt and she couldn't bare anything causing her to feel sad or hurt.

At that moment she knew she has gone way too far in her determination to hurt Arnav.

She couldn't even react when Arnav sat in his car and drove off as Mami yelled out his name but all turned on deaf ears.

Mami walked back to Khushi about to curse her out but seeing her broken state, she melted and understood why she did it.

Mami pulled her into a hug taking Khushi aback and she reciprocated and cried.

"I know you are angry at him but you went too far....... There are other ways to make him pay but saying what you said was not the right way. " Mami said breaking the hug and wiping her tears. "This will not only hurt him but Anu as well...... I am sorry I betrayed you but I can't see Arnav hurting anymore...... He has been regretting since forever...... He didn't mean what he said to you that night when Anaisha was made. " Khushi was stunned hearing Mami sat that and she realized Arnav told her the truth. "Come to my office...... We need to sort this mess out and don't worry about Arnav, I will call Aman to handle him. "

Maithali held Khushi and they entered the office of Mami as she called Aman and explained everything to him.

She then turned to Khushi and sighed.

"I wish I could tell her about Anjali and the Guptas but no..... That is our problem to deal with. " Mami thought looking at Khushi.

"Sorry to ask you this Mrs Raizada....... We found out Lavanya drugged Arnav..... What leads her to do that. " Maithali asked and Mami looked pissed but asked how she knew and she told her everything.

"Well after Arnav returned from his so-called business trip, Lavanya drugged his tea with an aphrodisiac so that she can sleep with him and get pregnant so that she can trap Arnav but the aphrodisiac triggered a severe episode of seizure and we took him to the hospital after she yelled for help seeing Arnav like that...... We found out at the hospital what she did and kicked her out...... I wanted to press charges but Arnav stopped me and instead demoted her from senior designer to junior designer...... That witch even knew about your marriage and never told us...... I am glad she was just a fake girlfriend and not a real one. "

Maithali and Khushi looked stunned hearing everything but when more stunned hearing her last words.

"You didn't know he hired Lavanya to prevent Nani and Anjali from forcing and nagging him about marriage every time. "

Khushi shook her head and Mami looked shocked.

"Khushi...... You have to speak to Arnav..... You two have to agree on something in regards to Anaisha because she wants her father,she yearns for it. " Maithali said and Khushi turned to her taken aback. "Yes, she does Khushi...... Each time I go to pick her up, she always looks sad when she sees all the kids having their fathers picking them up. "

Khushi looked down ashamed for not paying attention to that even though she had also noticed but ignored it.

Mami's phone rang and she frown seeing her friend's name on the screen.

She received the call and stood up in shock.

"Don't worry..... I will tell her and we are on our way. " Mami replied and Maithali and Khushi looked at her confused.

She cut the call and looked at them.

"Anu fought with one of her classmates... We have to go now. "

The trio rushed out of the and into Mami's car narrowly missing Payal who had come to see Mami.

"Who are those two women leaving with Mami. " She thought looking at them because she didn't see their face.

Half an hour later, Mami arrived at the school and straight to the principal Sana's office.

"Good you are here."

"What happened? " Maithali asked and she sighed.

"Anu got into a fight with one of the boys when he teased her for not having a father...... She got angry and hit him and it turned into a fight..... Luckily the parent of the boy didn't want to take it any further knowing their boy started it and I offered them a whole semester of them not paying tuition to appease them. " Sana revealed.

"Please where is she. " Khushi asked almost on the verge of tears.

Sana's stood up and walked them to the playground where Anaisha was sitting on a swing with two teachers monitoring her.

"Anu? " Khushi called out and she turned and run up to Khushi with tears in her eyes.

She burst out in tears causing everyone to have tears in their eyes.

Mami was grateful it was a Friday and a distressed Anaisha doesn't have to be in school the next day.

To be continued.

Precap: Khushi, Maithali and Anaisha at RM.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.4K 27
Terrace Scene. What if Anjali was to choose between her husband and her brother?. Whom will she choose?. Peep in for more. This story belongs to...
23.3K 1.8K 12
What if Shyam was never married to Anjali and his obsession with Khushi was twice fold? In a story where Anjali married an honest man and the Guptas...
232K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
88.9K 7.6K 23
She thought he was her knight in shining armor but he was leading her to her real destination. He thought he was doing the right thing by hurting he...