Astra's OCS - Criminal Case

由 Astra-Galaxy

This book is dedicated to the OCs of my Criminal Case series. Here you can find designs and info about my cha... 更多

OCs Without Profiles
Adalet Sadik-Halvorsen
Anders Sadik-Halvorsen
Fili Savage
Ahmet Savage
Aslan Sadik-Halvorsen
Heimdall Sadik-Halvorsen
Elijah Young
Avi Douglas
Léon Toussaint
The Pets
Quinn Savage
Magnus Dahl
Tómus Dahl
Runa Dahl
Eir Dahl
Maria Sadik
Deniz Sadik
Aurora Toivonen
Vukašin Zima
Hazan Tilki
Brage Halvorsen
Soffía Halvorsen
Birgitta Halvorsen
Will Murphy
Valentina Ramirez
Lucia Ramirez
Mariposa Ramirez
Itzel Ramirez
Renée Murphy
Kára Halvorsen
Aleksey Zima
Cybele Floros
Henrik Dahl
Devi Pandit
Kavi Pandit
G.I.A.
U.N.I.T.
New Asgard
Esther Clayton
Eliza Clayton
Evangeline Clayton
Cedric Clayton
Oberon Douglas
Digger Douglas
Poppy Douglas
Rosaire d'Entremont
Lauren Baliey
Camila Martinez
Milagros Santiago
Anna Hansson
Emil Gunnarsson
Slade Masters
Nicolas Doyle
Ratko Kovac
Brock Ward
Kirby Starr
Francisco Cantú
Victoria Holt
Pyotr Morozov
Terence Bellerose
Liv Haugen
Summer Queen
Lois Kane
Gray White
Thomas Smith
Wilfred Pennyworth
Malaya Mendoza
Gustave Olofsson
Fiona Gillmor
Heather Queen
Dee Lebeau
Noah Smith
Danyon Wilson
Illia Leblanc
Sephora Levesque
Scottie Riddle
Kacy Keller
Phoebe Fisher
Bell Beauty
Ariel Pond
Nancy McPhee
Vicki Seeker
Evangelos Kontos
Kimberly Worthington
Im Sol
Song Haneul
Christopher Hanson
Yasemin Hanson
Andrew Bontemps
Flora Holloway
Justine Dawson
Milan Archer-Adams
Giselle Archer-Adams
Maaike Archer
Lance Archer
Terrance Zimmerman
Reese Rochester
Argo Acquafredda
Jason Nicchi
Patty Harrigan
Ivy Noel
Romulus Fabbri
Tomioka Takara
Misha Zima
André Santos

John Savage

185 2 23
由 Astra-Galaxy

"He's (Ramirez) a willing chap, reminds me of my old partner in some ways." - John Savage

Biographical information

Full Name: John Savage

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Status: Alive

Age: 66 (season 1)

Birth: 1947

Race: Human

Nationality: English

Origin: London, England

Residence:

Grimsborough, USA

* Dublin, Ireland (formerly)

* London, England (formerly)

Professions: Co-owner of The Lucky Clover (in Fili's absence)

Past profession(s): MI6 Agent

Family:

James Savage (son)

* Fili Savage (son)

* Quinn Savage (wife)

* Adalet (Anders) Sadik-Halvoersn (child-in-law)

* Ahmet Savage (grandson)

* Clover Savage (grandchild) (deceased)

Partner(s): Rebecca Savage (ex-wife) (deceased)

Affiliation(s):

* The Lucky Clover

* MI6 (formerly)

Profile

Height: 6"1'

Age: 66 (season 1)

Weight: 190lbs

Eyes: amber

Blood: A+

John is a near spitting image of his oldest son James if his son aged thirty years. He has short black hair that is turning gray and wrinkles surrounding his mouth and amber-like eyes. A large scar runs across his face starting up at his right temple and ending along his lower left cheek.

He often wears clean black slacks, a white dress shirt with a royal blue vest and a long black trench coat that ends just before his cap-toe oxfords.

It is known that like his son Fili, John enjoys writing Quinn love letters and poems.

History

A born and raised English gentleman, John Savage was raised in London, England. He is an only child with no siblings but does have a few cousins on both of his parents' sides of the family. John grew up to join MI6 as one of their undercover agents and he travelled the world performing dangerous missions.

During a stress leave from MI6, John ended up visiting Grimsborough, USA and met a woman named Rebecca. The two fell in love and eventually got married and had a son together who they named James. But as their son got older the couple began to notice that his eyes appeared to have yellow undertones in them. John, suspecting the mutation might be a result of an accident from one of his missions, left Grimsborough and went back undercover to find out more about the secret organization he'd heard about.

Over time, he and Rebecca drifted apart and found that they no longer loved each other the way they once did. The couple separated but never formally divorced to help maintain James's right to inherit anything John left behind should he be killed while on a mission. Sadly, Rebecca passed away several years after John left Grimsborough.

After the death of his first wife, John couldn't return to Grimsborough as he feared for the safety of his son if any of John's enemies found out about him. So he remained in London but checked in on James periodically, even if he never spoke to his son.

As the years went by, John was eventually transferred to Dublin, Ireland for his work and this is where he met Quinn McGee. John likes to say it was love at first sight but he was nervous to approach the woman about his feelings after what had happened with Rebecca. So, John began writing Quinn love letters and sending her flowers after noticing the large gardens her family's property had.

After finding out who was sending her the beautiful letters and flowers, Quinn shocked John by appearing on his doorstep one day demanding he makes good on the promise he wrote to her and take her on a date. John, ever the gentleman, happily obliged and the rest is history.

The couple never married but they did have a son, Fili. The boy gave his parents quite the scare with his gigantism, but he always made sure to bring his parents flowers to put smiles on their faces.

After Fili grew up, joined MI6 and began travelling for his missions, John and Quinn began to prepare for retirement. They also began planning for their long-awaited wedding and dreamed of getting married with all of their loved ones by their side. That is why it was so important to John that when the couple moved to Grimsborough that he reconnect with his oldest son.

Events of Criminal Case

Season 1

John made his debut appearance alongside his fiancée, Quinn, when the two of them moved to Grimsborough. They moved into the spare bedroom above Fili's shop and help their son manage his floral business. Quinn deals with the flowers while John handles the bookkeeping.

He also served as Jones's partner during the murder investigation of Renée Murphy as Adalet was unavailable to work the case.

Later, he and Quinn got married surrounded by their friends and family the day before Fili was scheduled to depart for his MI6 mission.

Season 2

John appeared for his son's funeral after MI6 had reported him dead from his mission. The man refused to believe their claims as there had been no body to bury and hounded his old agency for answers until they eventually revealed that Fili was alive and recovering in Australia. John was sworn to secrecy about his son's status and could not reveal the truth until Fili had returned safely to America.

After his son had returned, John attend Fili and Adalet's wedding in Pacific Bay several months later. He's so proud of the men his sons have become and cried as he watched Fili marry the love of his life. He and Quinn were also overjoyed to meet their grandson Ahmet and secretly hope that there will be more grandkids for them in the future.

Season 3

John first appeared in Save The World during a video call with the Bureau in Do You Know Who You Are?. After the Bureau discovered that Fili's DNA had traces of what appeared to be SOMBRA's enhancement formula, the team requested John's help explaining how it got there as it had been there since Fili's birth. John disclosed to his son and the Bureau about two missions he'd gone on during his MI6 days, one before James was born and the second following his first son's birth. He explained that MI6 had been investigating a company called New Age Laboratories, which was illegally experimenting on humans trying to "enhance" them. John had unknowingly been exposed to the enhancement serum, which was passed on to James. Despite MI6 having no proof of what caused James' unnatural eye colour, John knew New Age Labs was responsible and defied orders to reinvestigate.

Unfortunately, John was captured and experimented on by New Age Labs. When he eventually escaped, his eyes were now a yellowish-amber colour, and MI6 found mutations in his DNA. This gave MI6 enough evidence to destroy New Age Labs, confiscate their research and arrest the scientists. One scientist who managed not to face criminal charges was Marshall Metcalf, who later joined SOMBRA to recreate the enhancement formula.

Later, when Fili was born, it was discovered that the formula was mixed in with his DNA, making him the first human born with the enhancements in an almost perfect mix. Of course, his gigantism was an issue, but thankfully, MI6 managed to slow down his growth before it could seriously hurt or kill him. But this didn't mean it was easy for Fili to learn the truth behind his family's eyes, and he felt betrayed that his father had never told him earlier. John apologized for never saying anything and tried to calm his son down, but Fili stormed out of the plane to be alone.

John was informed a few hours later that Fili had been captured by SOMBRA. John blamed himself for his son's kidnapping, believing that if he had told Fili the truth earlier, maybe it could have helped protect him from SOMBRA. Regardless, John, Quinn and James waited to hear word about the Bureau finding Fili and weeks later, they got the call that he had been found and freed of SOMBRA's control. The family imminently booked a flight to Australia for the earliest departure and arrived in Melbourne a few days after the Bureau left and reunited with Fili.

It was hard for John to see his son in a hospital bed. Fili always seemed so strong, so invincible. But now, he seemed small and helpless. Knowing that SOMBRA had further experimented on Fili filled John with rage. How dare they hurt his son! They made Fili scared of his own strength and made his powers even stronger. John, Quinn, and James did everything they could to help Fili recover and learn to control his new strength and magical abilities. And eventually, the light returned to Fili's eyes, and he smiled as brightly as the sun again.

Even if John would have liked to keep Fili close and take him back to Grimsborough, where he could keep an eye on him, he knew his son needed to see SOMBRA defeated alongside the Bureau. So, John let his son go, and Fii returned to the Bureau, but he promised to call his family more often to help stop them from worrying. With Fili back at the Bureau, John, Quinn, and James returned to Grimsborough and waited for the day SOMBRA was defeated. And when that day came, the Savages celebrated together before flying to New York to see Fili and the team.

Following the reunion, there was even more cause for celebration when Adalet and Fili announced they were expecting a baby. John was so happy to hear that there would be a new bundle of joy after so much heartache, and couldn't wait to hold the baby for the first time. Adalet and Fili deserved something good to look forward to after losing their first baby, and while raising a baby is never easy, they have family and friends to help them, and John knows the baby will grow up happy, safe, and loved.

Organization(s)

MI6

Rank: Agent (retired)

Story Information

First appeared: Meeting the Parents

Trivia

* The first time John gave Quinn a bouquet of flowers, she had to laugh at the combination of flowers. John didn't understand what was so funny, he thought the flowers looked nice. Quinn explains that the bouquet was beautiful to the untrained eye, but the meaning behind his flower choices was hilarious

     * John began reading about the language of flowers after that date and every bouquet he gave Quinn afterwards was carefully selected to convey the proper meaning, even if it wasn't the prettiest to look at

* Was the best undercover agent MI6 ever had. He could infiltrate any organization, steal whatever he needed, and disappear without leaving a trace

* Could kill someone with a pen, denies ever killing someone with one

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.2K 108 26
Hello there! Before you start reading here are some warnings! You don't have to read the warnings over here though cause all of the explaining and w...
25.6K 270 18
💖Discontinued💖 Please read A/n for details! I do not claim: -Any pictures -Any characters(Y/n stands for 'Your Name') I only own the plots Publishe...
306 9 6
Season: 1 Genre(s): Mystery, Thriller, Adventure Series: Criminal Case Sub-Series: Writer's Trilogy, Elemental Origins, Project: Paranormal Writer:...
54 0 4
This will contain my OCs for various shows, and books, which I like to create for fun. I don't own any of the shows, Books, that they are based on. A...