Astra's OCS - Criminal Case

By Astra-Galaxy

This book is dedicated to the OCs of my Criminal Case series. Here you can find designs and info about my cha... More

OCs Without Profiles
Adalet Sadik-Halvorsen
Anders Sadik-Halvorsen
Fili Savage
Ahmet Savage
Aslan Sadik-Halvorsen
Heimdall Sadik-Halvorsen
Elijah Young
Avi Douglas
The Pets
John Savage
Quinn Savage
Magnus Dahl
Tómus Dahl
Runa Dahl
Eir Dahl
Maria Sadik
Deniz Sadik
Aurora Toivonen
Vukašin Zima
Hazan Tilki
Brage Halvorsen
Soffía Halvorsen
Birgitta Halvorsen
Will Murphy
Valentina Ramirez
Lucia Ramirez
Mariposa Ramirez
Itzel Ramirez
Renée Murphy
Kára Halvorsen
Aleksey Zima
Cybele Floros
Henrik Dahl
Devi Pandit
Kavi Pandit
G.I.A.
U.N.I.T.
New Asgard
Esther Clayton
Eliza Clayton
Evangeline Clayton
Cedric Clayton
Oberon Douglas
Digger Douglas
Poppy Douglas
Rosaire d'Entremont
Lauren Baliey
Camila Martinez
Milagros Santiago
Anna Hansson
Emil Gunnarsson
Slade Masters
Nicolas Doyle
Ratko Kovac
Brock Ward
Kirby Starr
Francisco Cantú
Victoria Holt
Pyotr Morozov
Terence Bellerose
Liv Haugen
Summer Queen
Lois Kane
Gray White
Thomas Smith
Wilfred Pennyworth
Malaya Mendoza
Gustave Olofsson
Fiona Gillmor
Heather Queen
Dee Lebeau
Noah Smith
Danyon Wilson
Illia Leblanc
Sephora Levesque
Scottie Riddle
Kacy Keller
Phoebe Fisher
Bell Beauty
Ariel Pond
Nancy McPhee
Vicki Seeker
Evangelos Kontos
Kimberly Worthington
Im Sol
Song Haneul
Christopher Hanson
Yasemin Hanson
Andrew Bontemps
Flora Holloway
Justine Dawson
Milan Archer-Adams
Giselle Archer-Adams
Maaike Archer
Lance Archer
Terrance Zimmerman
Reese Rochester
Argo Acquafredda
Jason Nicchi
Patty Harrigan
Ivy Noel
Romulus Fabbri
Tomioka Takara
Misha Zima
André Santos

Léon Toussaint

208 2 28
By Astra-Galaxy

"Let's go enjoy the carnival, little brother." - Léon Toussaint

Biographical information

Full Name: Léon Toussaint

Alias(es): Léo

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Status: Alive

Age: 55 (season 2)

Birth: 1959

Race: Human

Nationality: American

Origin: Jazz Town, Pacific Bay, USA

Residence:

* Jazz Town, Pacific Bay, USA

* New Orleans (formerly)

* India (formerly)

* Innovation Valley, Pacific Bay, USA (formerly)

Profession(s): Bar owner

Past profession(s): Army Sergeant

Family:

* Dominique Toussaint (Father) (deceased)

* Martha Toussaint (Mother) (deceased)

* Yann Toussaint (brother)

* Nathan Pandit (son)

* Oberon Douglas (son-in-law)

* Avi Douglas (grandson)

* Jessica Toussaint (sister-in-law)

* Lily Toussaint (niece)

* James Toussaint (nephew)

Partner(s): Devi Pandit (ex-girlfriend) (incarcerated)

Affiliation(s):

Zhoot Up!

* US Army (formerly)

Profile

Height: 6'2"

Age: 55 (season 2)

Weight: 185lbs

Eyes: brown

Blood: AB-

Léon is a tall, 55-year-old man with short gray curls, a clean-cut gray beard and dark brown eyes. He wears teal glasses and a matching bandana around his neck. He is often dressed in a white dress shirt, a dark vest, a light brown jacket, blue jeans and black sneakers.

As per his suspect appearance in Return To Killer Bay, it is known that Léon eats beignets, uses bath salts and takes sleeping pills.

History

Léon is the firstborn son of Dominique and Martha Toussaint and the older brother of Yann Toussaint. He grew up in Jazz Town with his family but as a child was often hospitalized due to a variety of illnesses. He was diagnosed with leukemia at just 6 months old and had other issues including asthma and hypotension. He went into remission from his leukemia almost two years after his diagnosis, but later in his life, he developed lung cancer.

He had been diagnosed with lung cancer after his mother discovered she was pregnant with Yann. while chemo and radiation helped to manage his cancer, he needed a double lung transplant if he wanted to live past his teen years. Doctors advised against keeping Léon at home if they planned on raising Yann, but Léon wanted to stay with his family and refused to leave them.

Despite his failing health, Léon was devoted to his baby brother. He was home-schooled and spent his days with Yann, always ready to help his mother with anything and everything the baby needed. Feeding, bath time, diaper changes, playtime... You name it Léon was at Martha's side offering to help.

He still remembers watching Yann take his first steps like it was just yesterday, the same goes for his brother's first word: a squeaky "Leo!" as the toddler made grabby hands at Léon.

When Yann was four, one of his classmates in preschool contracted whooping cough. The child recovered but they returned to preschool while they were still carrying pathogens. Yann brought the illness home with him and tho he never developed whooping cough, Léon did. The next morning, Léon was barely breathing. Léon remembers his father carrying him to the car and flashes of the drive to the hospital but he passed out before they reached the emergency room.

The doctors nearly ordered Léon's parents to have him placed in a treatment facility and so they found a long-term youth center in Innovation Valley for him to stay in until he could receive his lung transplant. He begged his parents to keep him a secret from Yann since he didn't want his brother growing up thinking he was the reason his brother couldn't come home, nor did he want anyone to bully Yann for having a "dying brother". Children can be cruel, he wasn't homeschooled just because of his health...

Léon got his double lung transplant shortly before his 17th birthday but he still had a lot of rehab to go through. Once he was medically cleared, he joined the army. He wanted to become someone his brother would be proud of before meeting him again. It was during a deployment to India that he met Devi Pandit. After a whirlwind romance, Devi got pregnant but Léon had already been sent back to America by the time she found out.

Devi later gave birth to their child who she named Titania Martha Toussaint, as Léon had told her a Midsummer's Night Dream was his favourite play and that his mother's name was Martha. Devi abandoned the child at the hospital as they had been born blind and she considered the child useless. The child was sent to an orphanage and later taken in by their grandfather Kavi Pandit.

Meanwhile, Léon returned to America to learn that his parents had been murdered by The Puppeteer and his little brother had been taken in by their mother's sister. Léon, ashamed at having abandoned his brother, never got up the courage to meet him again and moved to New Orleans to continue working for the army as a training officer.

After living in New Orleans for several years, Kavi Pandit appeared with his and Devi's child. While initially shocked, Léon was quick to fall into the role of a father. There were challenges due to his child's blindness and lack of proper care while at the orphanage, but Léon did everything in his power to ensure his child's happiness and health were maintained.

When his child was around thirteen, they told Léon they didn't feel like a girl and wanted to be a boy. Léon accepted the change easily and helped his son pick out the name Nathan. He's very proud of everything his son has accomplished and the two keep in touch. Léon was ecstatic when he learned he was going to be a grandfather and had the opportunity to meet Oberon and Avi on several occasions when Nathan lived in Concordia.

Events of Criminal Case

Season 1

Léon was briefly mentioned by Nathan however due to rules put in place by UNIT Director Kovac, undercover agents are not to have any contact with their families while undercover. That is why Nathan had to pretend he had never met Léon when in reality, they were regularly speaking to each other prior to him moving to Grimsborough.

Season 2

Léon's existence is first revealed to Yann when the team analyzed Nathan's UNIT personnel file after solving the murder of Ratok Kovac. He was later tracked down by Hannah and Adalet to be reunited with his brother at the Jazz Town Carnival.

Léon continued to make minor appearances during the rest of Pacific Bay and was present for major events such as Fili and Adalet's wedding and Frank's funeral.

He runs a bar in Jazz Town called Zhoot Up! where Fili Savage was employed as a bartender. After retiring from the army, Léon wanted to have a quieter life filled with laughter and music and his bar has become one of the best places to hear the highlights of Jazz Town's music community.

Season 3

Léon made a minor appearance in United In Ashes. He had accompanied Nathan and Avi to Australia so his grandson could see the country his father Oberon was from.  When SOMBRA had sent Fili to attack the Bureau, Nathan had brought his father and son to the Bureau's airplane for their safety. While Nathan was getting his injury patched up, Léon and Avi waited in the take-off room for the rest of the team's families, including the Douglases, to arrive. Léon thought he was going crazy when he heard Oberon's voice for the first time in years, but seeing his son-in-law standing there alive well proved he wasn't losing his mind!

The unexpected reunion led to confusion for everyone, but especially Oberon and Léon. Before he could even ask how the Australian was alive, Oberon began apologizing to Léon about how sorry he was for not saving Nathan and Avi. Once he managed to interrupt Oberon's rambling, Léon told him he thought HE had died in the fire. This only caused even more confusion, but with the help of the other Douglases, they managed to fill in the gaps and realize that U.N.I.T had tricked Nathan and Avi into thinking Oberon had died and made Oberon believe they had died.

With that mess sorted and the Pandit-Douglas family reunited, the reunion sadly had to be cut short in order to save Fili. Thankfully, once Fili was no longer under SOMBRA's control and had been admitted to the local hospital, Léon, Nathan, Avi, and Oberon got the chance to talk and catch up with each other. Following Bureau's departure from Melbourne, Léon stays in the city a little longer than he planned to so he can spend time with his family and help with Fili's recovery. Of course, he returned to Pacific Bay when Oberon, Fili and Avi left to meet up with the Bureau in Antarctica, but Léon was sure they would see each other again soon.

He just didn't think it would be about a month later! The Bureau stopped in Pacific Bay, unknown to Léon, as he went about his day getting his bar ready. But his plans quickly got derailed when he found a dead body inside Zhoot Up! Thankfully, the Bureau was more than willing to team up with the PBPD to solve the murder. Léon didn't know how the murder happened or how the victim and killer got into his bar after closing. Still, he immodestly announced that Zhoot Up! would be closed for the day on the radio and social media so his customers wouldn't interfere with the investigation.

During the investigation, Amy and Jack discovered the medical files Yasemin had stolen from Léon in hopes of using them to blackmail him into giving her information about the Bureau. Léon hadn't given her any information, but sadly, his secret still came out. His cancer had come back. Now, his family, the Bureau, and PBPD knew that he was battling the horrible disease again. Léon was tired of fighting and was scared to go through it all for a third time, but his family and friends promised to stay by his side and help him through his treatment.

Thankfully, Léon was found innocent, so he didn't have to worry about receiving treatment behind bars. With Nathan and Yann's support, Léon set up an appointment with his oncologist to begin planning his treatment, and he'll be starting chemo as soon as possible. The road to recovery is going to be long and challenging, but with his family and friends' support, Léon confidence in beating cancer again is at an all-time high.

Weeks later, Léon appeared in New York to celebrate the Bureau's defeat of SOMBRA. While he was weak from his first few rounds of chemo, his doctors had cleared him to travel, and he made the journey to be with his son, grandson and the rest of the Bureau.

Story Information

First appeared: What Once was Lost but Has Been found

Trivia

* He always makes time for his family and offers to babysit his niece and nephew if Yann and Jessica ever want to have a date night

* Can read brail. He learned alongside Nathan as his son was scared to learn it on his own

* While he owns a bar, for medical reasons he cannot drink. He designed all the mock cocktails and the bartenders create the bar's specialty drinks

* He made a special drink called "The Knight" that he serves at his bar in tribute to Frank Knight and his family. Money from the drink's sales is donated to the local children's hospital

* Loves beignets, his parents used to bring him some when he was in the hospital as a special treat

* Can speak French and Hindi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 270 18
💖Discontinued💖 Please read A/n for details! I do not claim: -Any pictures -Any characters(Y/n stands for 'Your Name') I only own the plots Publishe...
8K 240 24
In the midst of this snooze-fest they call a town, enters a strange guy. He's like the riddle that nobody bothered to solve, just casually strolling...
4K 54 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...
5K 43 7
Short stories and oneshots with the characters of criminal minds tw: angst, blood, addiction, murder, yelling, profanity, trust issues, depression, s...