The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

20.

2.5K 98 42
By RivkaKwon

"Are you sure this is it?" Sanzu asked their money-maker, Koko with an annoying and uncertain voice. Koko then rolled his eyes, clearly irritated at the man's question.

'He asked me the same question a hundred times already!'

"Yes, Karma said that they caught Shimada entering this building a few times before the kidnapping and the latest is just from yesterday." He said as calmly as he could. He then shows them a copy of the CCTV footage of the said man.

"Also, Laurent's phone's signal was picked up a few kilometers from this place. They really made sure to throw her things. They even jammed the signal around here so we can't find them quicker. Damn, they're using their head." The man added.

"That fucking traitor, I'll rip him to pieces that his ancestors would not be able to recognize him." Sanzu said as he stared at the man's face with hatred.

"That man is mine to take, Sanzu." The man with a scar on his face aka Kakucho said as he grab his gun and open the car door as if he is ready to start the war.

"No one's yours shit face. It's first-come, first ser---" The man retorted as he also walk out of the car but then a sudden sound cuts him off.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"Shit! What's going on!?" Takeomi said as he covered his ears as they suddenly heard gunshots from where the targeted building is located.

"We should move fast." Ran seriously said as he ready his gun in his hand. He then looks at his younger brother who was by his side and nodded.

'I need to bring back Den so Guini would not cry anymore.' The younger Haitani thought as he remembers the tear-soaked face of the woman he's been courting (pestering).

"Move and kill everyone." Their boss, Mikey said emotionlessly as he run to the building, the others following their leader closely behind and the other half scattered around so they can easily clean things up.

-----

"Shit!" The woman yelled as she heard gunshots behind her. Den and Emma successfully escaped the room they were in. They slowly but surely made their way out of the building without bumping to anyone, but as they were about to go around to their last turn before the exit. The man with red hair which she recalls the Ares of this gang saw them. The man then immediately grabs his gun and fired at them. Lucky for them, Den quickly grabs the still hiding Emma, who thought that no one can see her, and run behind the thick walls near them.

"I knew you will try to escape! You were just a rat-like like your bastard husband!" He shouted as he continued firing at them. 

'Shit, shit! What to do!?' She thought. She then saw a wooden thick stick laying in the corner and grabs it. 'It's dumb but it's now or never!'

"Sweetie, no matter what, don't leave mommy's side alright? And when I tell you to run then run as fast as you can towards the exit without looking back. Is that clear?" The woman said to the now crying child in front of her. 

"B-but how about m-mommy?" The child asked as she grabs onto the woman's clothes firmly.

'Emma...'

"M-mommy will be fine! Don't worry sweetie, your daddy will come and save us." Den said as she tries to reassure the blonde child. The child looks at her for a few seconds and then started to shake her head as if she understand.

"Good." The woman then kneeled down, leveling to the child's height. "Mommy loves you, Emma. I love you so much." She said then she kissed the child's forehead as a single drop of tear fell from her eye without her noticing.

"M-mommy--"

"Shh. It's alright." The woman said as she stands up, readying herself for the worst to happen. She then waited.... and waited... But the man suddenly stopped firing and shouting at them.

'Is... Is he waiting for us to come out on our own?' She thought. 

She then heard multiple steps of feet approaching them. She then held the wooden stick she was holding, ready to hit anyone on the way.

"Where---"

"AHHH!" The woman with her full force smacks the first man her eyes see, not even confirming who it is. But then she unsuccessfully hit the masked hooded man as the man tightly grip the wooden stick and her wrist.

"What the--- hey!" The unknown man seems to want to say something to the woman but she ignored him and then looks at the blonde child, she then ordered the child to run away as fast as she could while thinking of distracting these men. She then suddenly yanks her hands away from the man, still gripping tightly at her stick and attempts for the second time to smack the unknown man but the masked man just effortlessly grabs her left wrist harshly, making the woman let go of the wooden stick.

"You should cal---"

*Smack*

The woman then slaps the man hard as fast as she could with her free hand making the man let go and look at her bewildered.

"I rather die fighting, you bastard!" The woman shouted at the man readying herself to slap the man once again. The man then looked at her like as if she was joking, his one hand touching his reddening cheek. Before attempting to slap the man once again, she noticed that the other masked men are just looking at her oddly. One of them holding the little blonde.

"Emma! Let go of her if you still want to see the sunrise!" The woman shouted and threatened the man who was clearly twice her size. The man just looks at her as if he is really amused at what is she doing right now.

"Well, what can you do?" The man said carrying the child teasingly asked. Emma on the other hand just let the man carry her without complaining to the woman's horror.

'Fucking hell. I'll hunt everyone if I really die tonight.' She thought as she signed out of defeat, not really knowing what to do as she is clearly tired of this shit that is happening to her since she's been involved with Emma's weird family.

'But his voice is oddly familiar... So does this man that I  just slapped.' She thought as she tried to remember where she heard it.

"Look, if you want money, we'll give it to you guys later okay? So please let the child go." Den said as calmly as she can.

"Do we look like we need money?" The man then asked, making the woman more irritated and look at them dumbfoundedly.

'Well, what do these kidnappers want!? Clearly, they are not from this Olympus gang or something because they don't have the pin every one of them is wearing and these guys are weirdly wearing a mask and hood in the middle of the night!' She thought as she tries to think of anything that might change these kidnappers' minds.

"Mommy..."

"Look, that child's father--"

"You mean your husband?"

"No. Anyways, that child's father---" She then again got interrupted by the said man.

"Is she not your child? If she isn't then why are you still here? We can let you go if you want. Just leave this kid alone with us. You are free to go, Miss." The man said as he started to walk away while carrying the child.

'That's tempting but what the heck!? Who in their right mind would leave a child in this place!?' And with these guys!? She thought, then a sudden idea came to her mind. An idea that she will clearly regret for the rest of her life.

"M-my h-husband!" She shouted stuttering. 'Damn it.' The man stopped walking and then look at her as if he were asking her to continue.

"My husband is really a powerful man. If you could let go of our child unharmed then I will ask him to compensate you all." She said in a confident yet embarrassed voice.

'That sounds so lame and stupid Denise Laurent!!! You should stop watching those soap operas!' She thought to herself.

Silence then follow as she proudly but hesitatingly and embarrassingly said those words. But suddenly all she could hear was the man's laughing voice, while the other men are just silently snickering, well aside from a single person. He is the shortest among the four men that cornered them.

'What the...? Are they mental or what? Should we also provide a psychiatrist aside from money for the compensation?'

"Hahahahaha, my god! I didn't expect that you would call boss willingly as your husband in this kind of situation!" The tall man said in between his laugh. He then gently put the child down,  Emma then runs to Den as fast as she could. 

She then confusingly looks at the four men she is with while hugging the child tightly.

"You heard that boss? She finally called you her husband after so many weeks of you trying to make her!" The man said as he removed his mask and hood. The others follow him.

What welcomes her is the man's purple hair and satisfied smile. She then looks at the other three men, the one who she slapped a while ago is the man she always calls pink-haired jellyfish bastard in her head while the other was the long-haired money-maker. 

"You always hurts me whenever we see each other, you Amazonian woman." He said grumbling as he rub his stinging cheek.

'Well, as long as she and our lil' Princess are safe. Being slapped is worth it.' The man thought as she studies the two women in front of them properly, looking if they were injured or of some sort.

'She's injured. Someone's really going to die tonight.' The man thought as she looks at the woman's messy appearance like she had just gone to war. 

"I-- I--" Den not knowing what to say and do collapse on the ground both in relief that they were not another kidnapper and a little ashamed of what she just said a while ago. The four men then rushed at her.

"You alright?" The man with long white hair asked her. She just nodded her head, not even glancing up at the man because a certain someone keeps on looking at her with his piercing obsidian eyes.

"I think my wife is tired." The owner of those obsidian eyes said as he closed the gap between the two of them. Den moving a little away from the said man because of embarrassment.

"Please, leave the poor woman alone Mikey," Kokonoi said as he looks with pity at the woman while patting her head.

'Wow! At least one of them is sane enough to think about me!' She thought as she happily look at the man who she thought was on her side.

"Save your lover's antics later after we left this hellhole." He added as he turned around, readying his gun once again.

'Traitor!' The woman thought as she glared at the man she thought was the only one who was on her side.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"I guess they are still not done." Ran said as they heard another set of gunshots.

"Well, it's about time we end this party."

-----

05/03/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
576K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...