World of Wolves

By Zipster666

(PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS The Wolf Beasts and Beauty and the Beast) A holiday trip gone bad. Hayley and her sister... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 6

5.5K 104 13
By Zipster666

Hey dudes and dudettes, mostly dudettes because i dont thinks guys really read books or ever have. Nah i am joking, or am i :)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

u know the drill. I need people to comment.

If  you dont comment i might just stop the story altogether.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Hayley’s P.O.V

I awoke to darkness. There was no light. I could hear a lot of heavy breathing , some snores and whimpers. I was really confused. Where was I? I could smell mustiness and dirt. Nothing like my room. My room, I made sure of it, smelt like lavender. My favourite smell and flower. I know it unusual to have lavender and your favourite flower but it was beautiful. To me at least.

Then images of yesterday flooded back into my mind. I put a hand over my mouth to smother a scream. I choked on air and my heart missed a beat. Then tears poured over. I was finally crying. Crying in the dark. I was scared and lonely and I wanted a hug. I wanted my mum. I wanted her hugs. I missed them so much and they all seemed like a dream. I wanted this to be a dream. I didn’t like where my life had ended up. I had done everything I was meant to in life. I travelled and I studied well. I got high grades and went to Uni, even if I did end up dropping out I still went. It was so unfair.

I cried harder and harder. Sobs racking through my body, one after another like massive shock waves. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t speak, I just cried and cried and cried. All I wanted to do was cry. I wanted to get all of my emotions out of my system so I could start a new day (or night) with a clear head.

I sobbed loudly pulling the blanket that was draped over me tightly. I felt a movement on the blanket behind me. I froze, silent tears falling down my face. Who was there?

“Hayley?” a voice mumbled sleepily. It was Seth. For some reason I remembered his voice.

“Aha.” I stuttered wiping away fresh tears.

I felt warm arms around me. Strong, toned arms, well sculpted with a hard muscled chest. They pulled me into a hug and I let him.

I felt comfortable with him, I wanted him to hug me. I needed a hug. I cried into his chest making him wet. It was bare and very warm and I fit into him perfectly. I sighed and tried to calm my sobbing down. Though no matter how I tried, I couldn’t calm down. I could hear some moans and groans coming from the sleeping werewolves around me. They were waking from my crying.

Seth was whispering soft, sweet nothing into my ear which in the end had calmed me down alot. I could here the gentle snores of the werewolves around me. For some reason i flt quite close to them and didn't want them to wake. Or it could have been the fact that i didn't want people surrounding me that could turn into werewolves.

I pulled away from Seth and wiped my eyes dry. I felt really embarrassed. Thank god he couldn’t see me because I would have been even more embarrassed. “Can I get some fresh air?” I whispered.

“Sure, here grab my hand I will help you through the mass of my pack. You’re lucky that I can see fairly well in the dark.” He whisper laughed back.

SHIT!! He can see in the dark, that’s not fair. He would have been able to see how bad I looked. Why am I thinking of myself like that? What should I care? I don’t have to look good for my kidnapper.

I got up and grabbed Seth grabbed my hand. We weaved through the mass, me stumbling a couple of times on the blankets and very long legs. We finally stumbled through the crack in the wall. I could smell the dead fire’s ashes and burnt wood. It smelt quite nice and not too smoky. Moonlight lit the cave giving it a glow again.

We had all slept for a day. Wow, I have never been one for sleeping in. I am impressed. J

We walked up to the entrance and I breathed in a lungful of fresh air. I exhaled deeply grateful. The rough breeze dried my cheeks and woke me up. I felt a lot better.

I turned to Seth and gasped. In the moonlight he glowed. His shaggy black hair was messy and made me want to kiss him. He was so beautiful and jealousy panged my chest. His eyes were very dark but in the light they could have possibly been blue or hazel. He was wearing low hanging basketball shorts and no top. He had an eight pack. Why was he so yummy?

How long had I been staring at him like that? I don’t know but I don’t want to take that chance. I averted my eyes to his because I would have started drooling at any moment. Seth was staring at me smugly. Crap he had noticed. What now? Was he anything like those cocky dickheads at home or was he a guy who dropped it or one that tried to woo me? Why am I thinking about him wooing me? He is a fricken kidnapping werewolf!

I am going crazy staying here. I need to get home before I go completely insane.

“Thanks,” I whispered putting my hands on my hips allowing more relaxing air to fill my lungs. It felt so nice to be out here. Shame I was kidnapped by werewolves because I definitely would have come here again. I sighed.

“No problem.” He paused. I knew something was coming. Please don’t ask why I was crying. Please don’t ask. I was repeating that in my mind, no begging, no pleading with God. “Why were you crying?”

I groaned loudly. He had to go ahead and ask. What is wrong with these animals. Doesn’t everybody know not to ask a woman why she was crying, its like a death sentence for people who do.  “I don’t want to talk about it with you.” I spat. And immediately, as soon as those  words were out of my mouth I regretted them.

Hurt flashed across his face and made him look like a small innocent boy. I wanted to hug him and tell him I was sorry and just a cranky woman. “I’m sorry, I am just a little cranky.” I said. Wow, I actually said it out loud.

“No its ok,” he brushed it off but I still saw it behind his eyes. Why was he acting hurt? He hardly knew me at all, why was he taking it so seriously? “You ok now?”

“Yeah I am. I just sort of panicked when I woke up. Everything just hit me like a truck going at like a trillion miles per hour. It hurts.” My voice had turned crackly at the last part.

I blinked away the tears that had formed and looked up at the moon. It was really bright out here. I could see the moon starting to fade as the sun was rising. I didn’t know how long we just stood there but it must have been for a couple of hours. It was chilly out here and I was gently shaking.

I didn’t want to meet up with Seth’s eyes in case I broke down. For some reason I always wanted to express my feelings with him. Some feelings that are unfamiliar, feelings I have never expressed before. Seth didn’t speak and I could feel him started to shift. He was getting uncomfortable which means we would have to speak soon. My legs were killing me for sanding on them for so long. It hurt but I ignored it just to watch the sun rise.

I risked a glance in Seth’s direction. And I was caught. Seth had seen my little look and was staring at me. He didn’t show any emotions but I knew he was feeling something. I licked my lips and looked at the ground beneath my feet.

“Can I ask you a question?” I asked him quietly. More like a whisper.

“Was that it?” he  smiled. I groaned and looked at him with my head to the side like I was not in the mood. He chuckled at me.

“No that wasn’t you idiot. I wanted to find out some more stuff about werewolves. Is it..i guess….ok for me to….you know…ask?” I said getting nervous. Werewolves were very interesting now that I knew they were real. Where other so called mythical creatures real? Did creatures in fairytales even exist?

“Yes you may. What would you like to know?” he asked leaning against the wall and closing his eyes. He seemed quite relaxed at this point. Maybe he thinks I will ask the obvious girl questions like ‘who strong are you?’, ‘how fast can you run?’, ‘why are you all so hot?’. Stupid skanks would ask that.

“Tell me everything. How old are you? How long have yours and the other tribes lived? What are your abilities?” I said calmly.

He answered with his eyes closed. “Well I am 24 years old. I have no idea how old the tribes are but we have been going on for many centuries. I know that the white wolves are quite knew. That tribe started when the brown and black alpha wolves mated. They made white and after the centuries they stayed.”

“Wow, but you know… in the movies they say werewolves can live forever, or at least chose to and I was wondering…” he cut me off.

“Yes, we can live forever. But I am and have only just turned 24 so I’m not you know, old.”

I giggled. “You didn’t answer my other question. Whether you had any ablilities that come with being a werewolf.”

“Well we are able to turn into wolves obviously, and we are able to run faster than humans because of our size and larger, stronger muscles.” He was telling me all this still with his eyes closed and a smug smile on my face.

I blew my fringe out of my eyes and stared at him annoyed. He was probably thinking that he is so awesome and stuff. Men are so full of it.

“And…” I added.

“Well we have sensitive noses so we can smell like a wolf. We are able to track our mates very well, it depends how strong the bond is.” He looked out from under his lids at me. Why was he now looking at me?

I shivered from the cold. Dawn was breaking and it was still very chilly out here. “Come on we will talk more inside.” He said getting off the wall and draping his warm arm around me. I cant forget to aske him about his body heat. It felt like he had the worst fever I have ever felt.

Seth pulled me through the cave mouth and deep inside. When we arrived at the extinguished bon fire Seth pushed me down forcefully. “Jeeze, rough much.” I smiled.

“Sorry, I cant help being protective around m…” he paused and blushed ever so slightly. I wouldn’t have noticed if it wasn’t for the small, thin streak of light that hit his perfect olive skin. I shivered again but not from the cold, but lust. What the hell is wrong with me? I shook my head gently and picked my thumb nail. What was he planning on saying? What was he going to do? He said protective around m….what did that mean? Did he mean he was protective around me? If he was why? What was I to him?

I really hope it doesn’t involve mates…..

“Don’t worry,” I mumbled quickly. Now that I was out of the wind I was feeling a lot warmer but I was still cold from the small draft that entered the cave. I can’t believe the tour guides never took us here. They must have known about these caves and tunnels leading from one into the red dirt mountains. People would pay thousands to see these caves and tunnel. Possibly millions if they knew werewolves existed; in these areas.

“So where were we?” Seth said changing the subject. He sat across from me. Our knees almost touching.

“Your abilities.”

“Right, yeah. So we can smell and track. We can hear much better than humans but not quite as good when we are wolves. Some of us are born with very wild gifts.” He looked at his fingers.

“What type of gifts?” I asked curiously.

“Why do you keep on asking all these questions? Right from the start you were very interested in us.” He snapped. I was shocked. “You were very brave like you knew you were protected and wouldn’t get hurt. Are you working for those mutts; the black tribe. Are you working for them?!”

I leant back slightly, startled by this sudden outburst. What had brought this on? I was only curious. Who wouldn’t be. “Excuse me. I don’t quite understand. I am curious. I just found out that werewolves existed and you are excusing me. I don’t understand what you mean. You dogs kidnapped me.” Seth seemed hurt when I called him and his pack dogs. Well they were. “I did nothing wrong to deserve being kidnapped, and held hostage just for your own selfishness. I’m human, don’t I have a choice in this!” I had started to scream at him.

From my peripheral vision I could see some of Seth’s pack entering the main body of the cave around us. And the group was building fast. But I have to stay strong and stand up to my own argument. I struggled up and glared at his seated body. Seth had begun to look guilty. Well he should be.

“I have a family, just like you. And I have to leave that all behind just so one of you can find a mate. And if I’m not anyone’s mate I will just get discarded! I will just be the human who wasn’t good enough. Don’t you understand. I don’t like you, I never will like you. I wont ever like anyone of you.” I looked at the sad faces around me. “I just want to go home. And so does my group.” I said the last part quietly.

An unnoticed tear dropped from my eye and splattered on the stone floor beneath me. The stone was wet for a few seconds, then my salty tear was gone.

When not one person answered I added. “I hope you’re happy.” I directed it mostly at Seth but it had come across to others as well. They all bowed their head slightly feeling massive amounts of guilt. They had stolen 9 people away from their families and I was the only one who would defend them. They all deserved the pain I had brought them. And if they listened properly they might actually come to their senses and take us back home.

The thought brought more helpless tears and a pain started in my chest. Like my heart was aching. Like it was splitting open to reveal my inner self. A lost little girl who wants her mummy. But I couldn’t have her. Only the earth beneath my feet could have her. And the man who held my universe in his hands, the man who had stolen my mother because it was her time to go. Well don’t be bullshitting me. People have a choice to when they should go and it wasn’t my mothers time!

I stomped passed everyone, brushing shoulders and pushing bodies like they were walls. I entered the sleeping chambers were my group sat huddled in a corner crying. They still hadn’t got over the fact that we had been kidnapped by werewolves. Couldn’t blame them.

I walked up to them and hide the fact that I had been crying. “Don’t worry guys, they wont hurt you. You can trust me. Just don’t trust them to much. Let yourself have a choice.” My voice was crackly but it still came across confidently. Everyone got up off the floor and brushed the dust off. They looked better because they believed me.

They believed the person who was lusting after the alpha. That wasn’t a good sign and they shouldn’t trust me. I had no proof that they wouldn’t hurt us. They only said they wouldn’t, not exactly a treaty or contract or something like that. My heart still ached.

“Why don’t you go into the bon fire chamber and ask for some food. Could one of you do that for me?” I asked trying to push some of my confidence into them.

The woman who had given away her baby nodded her head and flashed a smile. She was coming to her senses the quickest, knowing that it is better to move on and hope than to sit and do nothing.

I returned the smile and they all walked quickly but hesitantly toward the crack in the wall. This was going to be a long day.

i hope you enjoyed it guys.

Thanks alot for your comments and stuff before. I love you all

and TENEILLE, IF U READ THIS GET INVOLVED IN WATTPAD AND TELL ME UR LOG IN NAME SO I CAN READ UR STORIES. DO IT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 43.7K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
510K 11.2K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...