The Alpha's Mate

By blazingahashtag

Atlanta Hawke has always been the outcast. Her father was the Alpha of the Silver Pack but then the feared Da... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Comment
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
End

Chapter 14

6.7K 291 0
By blazingahashtag

Atlanta's POV

I woke up to the usual nightmare. Frantically, I looked around, which woke up Ethan. He didn't know about them. No one did. Maybe one day i would entrust my secret with someone else.

"You ok?" he asks, looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, just a bad dream... last all."

Understatement of the year, I thought to myself.

Ethan scrambled to his feet and frowned at the remaing embers. Then he looked at the bag I had brought with me.

"Where's Talia?" he asks.

I shrug. "Dunno. Probably skulkig around here somewhere."

"Come on, Atlanta. She saved our lives." Ethan gives me a desperate look.

"That doesn't make me like her any better." I say and go to open my bag.

"She could have turned us in and killed the both of us." Ethan says in one last attempt.

"Fine, I'll help you look. Just let me get changed first." I begin to open my bag.

I notice immediately I am missing several things. One of my flasks of water is gone and two pairs of black jeans, three t shirts, a jacket, a loaf of bread and other random items. I was going to wear winged eyeliner this morning too and that's missing too.

I know straight away that Talia took them.

"Some of my stuff is missing!" I cry, I can feel Talia's betrayal and abadonement welling up inside of me. I am angry. Very angry.

"What? Are you sure?" Ethan comes and kneels down beside me.

"Certain" I begin calmy, "and I know who took my stuff too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.6K 20
Luna is part of the Blue Moon pack, sworn enemies of the Black Thorn pack. She has just come of age. It is time for her to find a mate. What happens...
9.7M 332K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
9.9K 860 66
Ryan King is an Alpha desperately trying to hold his pack together. Between the blood thirsty enemy packs wanting to take what's his, a council that...
954K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...