Vampire Blood

De Peepodotcom

* Vampire x Human au * THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT LIKE SEXUAL LANGUAGE/ CONTENT AND VIOLENCE, RAPE, ME... Mais

A/N
Prologue
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (tw: smut)
chapter 7
chapter 8 (smut)
chapter 9
chapter 10(smut)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16 (smut)
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Epilogue
A/N

chapter 1

2.2K 67 52
De Peepodotcom

5 years later...

Dream pov

I scanned the busy crowd below me as I sat on the rooftop of a random guys house. My eyes wandered toward a weapon shop and I sat up when I saw a person enter. He came out moments later while he slid something into his pouch, I narrowed my eyes at him or her I thought to myself since I couldn't see his face because he had a large hood covering most of his face. He entered an alleyway and looked around to check if anyone saw him enter and followed him. I saw two vampires coming towards the alleyway and they looked like they wanted trouble.

Yes! Finally some drama!

I thought to myself as my eyes trailed back to the hooded person and I saw him take off his hood and my eyes widened as I recognized him immediately. 

George? No way...

It is him, I could recognize that brunette anywhere. I started to panic as both the vampires rounded the corner and began approaching George, he could fight but two vampires? I don't think he'll be able to handle that. 

George pov

I took the dagger out of my pouch when I heard silent footsteps approach me from behind. I spun around just in time to dodge a deadly swipe from my attacker, but his claw sliced my arm. I hissed in pain as I stabbed my sword into my attacker's heart and I watched him fall over before I was grabbed from behind. My scream was muffled by the hand the other attacker put over my mouth. My eyes widened as the person on the ground slowly stood up with my dagger in his heart and laughed menacingly, showing off his fangs. My heart dropped when both of them chuckled darkly, a sick smile on his face.

I could barely fight off one vampire but two?...

I squeezed my eyes shut as tears rolled down my cheeks. I waited for the pain of his claws slitting my neck but I felt the grip on me loosen as I heard two shouts. I opened my eyes to see both of the vampires thrown over to the other side of the alley, a glowing red wall stopping them form leaving. I lifted my head to see a tall man around my age standing in front of me, he wore a green hoodie, jeans and fingerless gloves. 

'Don't you fucking dare touch him again.' He growled, his voice laced with menace. 

that's a barrier... only the strongest vampires can do that... who is he...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a scream of agony from one of the vampires. My eyes widened when I saw what had happened, the tall man gripped an arm from one of the vampires in his hand, he threw it aside, blood splattered onto the ground as he reached down and grabbed the top of the vampires head, and ripped it off in one clean go, scaring the other vampire shitless.

I watched as the vampire tried to attack him with his claws but did no damage to him. He started to shake as the tall man came closer and closer to him. He stopped right in front of the vampire as he had no place to back up to anymore. He grabbed him by his neck and lifted him off his feet, and snapped his neck. 

I sat there on the ground, trembling, not knowing what to do as he dropped the dead vampire to the ground.

'Are you alright?' He asked me gently, making me jump and scamper back. 

He sounds so familiar... I feel like I know him from somewhere...

My eyes widened as he turned around to face me, the smiley face from years ago stared back at me.

'Your arm.' He said, making me glance at my arm and saw that the vampire had sliced my arm and blood was seeping out right now. I clutched my arm in my hand and he sighed.

'Relax, I'm not going to hurt you.' He said while walking towards me, making me back up against the wall in fear.

'Let me help you stop the bleeding George.' My eyes widened when he said my name. 

'H-h-how d-do you k-know my n-name?' I said barely below a whisper as he crouched down beside me, causing me to flinch.

'Just relax, I'm going to help you stop the bleeding.' He said while reaching out to take my arm but I flinched back from him.

He took my arm in his hand effortlessly despite my protest and took a look at my arm. I was too shocked to care about him holding my arm until he licked it with his tongue, sending tingles down my arm. I felt my cheeks heat up at his actions and I pulled my arm out of his grasp and clutched it close to me. He stood up and offered a hand to pull me up and I took his hand hesitantly and I saw that the bleeding had already stopped and is healing slowly. He picked me up in his arms and carried me out of the alleyway with me trying to get out of his grasp. 

'W-where are we going?' I asked him in a hushed voice while panicking in his arms, scared he was going to kill me. I stared at his mask while a calming sense washed over me as I relaxed in his arms slowly.

'Relax, I'm not going to kill you.' He said smoothly, I stopped struggling as my heartbeat slowly calmed down when I realized I was safe, for now. He carried me for another while and he stopped in front of a golden carriage and a human servant came to open the door to the carriage for him.

'Hello, Mr. Was Taken, where are you going on this lovely day?' The servant said while keeping his head down. 

'The castle.' He said coldly as the servant opened the door to the carriage. he put me down onto the seat and sat opposite of me. Anger boiled inside me at the sight of the human being forced into a servant or slave. It's just a way vampires show us how little power we actually have. 

Why didn't we fight back you ask?  We did, and it ended horribly. We had a great war between the humans and the vampires that ended in a few days because of the superspeed vampires had, they slaughtered every one of the soldiers and polices that tried to fight within seconds. and almost one quarter of the city was there, so there was a lot of people. They would've killed all of us but they offered us a "peace treaty" that guaranteed our safety but we had to let them rule. We had to agree to the treaty since we had no other choice.

'What are you thinking about, George?' He asked me, making me tense up and look at him cautiously. He had taken off his mask, so I took a good look at him. He had a sharp jawline, emerald green eyes and blond bangs falling in front of his face, covering part of his right eye. His fangs poking out of his mouth as he smiled at me creepily. He was actually very good looking even though vampires are naturally more perfect than humans, he is still considered very handsome.

'Come here, George.' He said while patting the space beside him. I didn't want to sit next to him, a vampire, so I just sat there opposite of him, not knowing what to do. He sighed and before I could react, he used his super speed to reach out and pull me towards him. I stumbled towards him and fell into his lap, clinging onto his shirt as I almost fell down. I lifted my head to glare at him and found him staring at me with an amusing smile. he pulled me up without effort and placed me in his lap, his head resting on top of mines due to our height difference. 

'Oh George~' He cooed in my ear quietly, making my cheeks heat up as he wrapped both his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. 'What's wrong?' He asked me, whispering in my ear while his lips caressed my ear, making my face even hotter. 

'W-whats your n-name?' I asked quietly.

'You can call me Dream.' He said, still whispering into my ear. Dream's arms tightened around me as I tried to squirm out of his grasp. His grip kept on tightening as I unsuccessfully kept squirming out of his grip. 

'George.' He said, making me freeze, his once soft tone is replaced with a voice laced with danger, which was my cue to stop trying to escape. He put his head on my shoulder and inhaled deeply, taking in my scent and making me shiver. I heard him chuckle darkly at my reaction and I took a shaky breath and squeezed my eyes shut. 

'Oh, George, I'm barely doing anything to you and you're reacting like this. If only you knew what I have in store for you...' He chuckled darkly again when he finished talking, I felt my breath hitch and his words sending shivers down my spine.

'Y-you're planning to k-keep me?' I whispered shakily, and I felt him chuckle and exhale.

'Of course, why wouldn't I keep such a cute little human?' He asked rhetorically, making me blush again. I just wish the ride would end soon so I wouldn't be in this awkward position with him anymore.

Longggggggggggggggg chapter lets go :D

please vote, luv y'all <3

word count: 1576 words 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

884K 39.6K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
271K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
7.9K 568 44
If he had known danger, death and vampires would follow, he would have asked for disownment. *** Jesse Parker was never particularly close to his fa...
167K 5.5K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...