Hate the Game ( Urban Sports...

By PenTherapy

Twenty five year old Sabrina Lewis is constantly doing a juggling act. Between being a mother, maintaining a... More

Author Note
The Blind Date
Drinks
Break The Cycle
Gameday
Single Single
FaceTime
Dinner
Block Him
Showings
I want it
Just a kick back
Birthday
Pressure
Fridate
All Star
Everyday's the fourteenth +
Let's go out
Guilt
Closing Day
Take a L
Face the music.
Give me a Chance
Goodnight +
Good luck charm
I got you
On the road
Get to know you +
Family time
Proud of you
Open up.
Disneyland +
Baby steps +
Introductions +
Taco Tuesday
Mother's Day
Kobe Year +
Real
You my baby
Champion +
Start your life.
Weak+
The 4th
This is 26
Person
Emergency
Support
Hurt People
The News
Decisions
Recovery
A surpise.
Home
Tired
Talk
Talk 2
Work it out
Therapy
Getting better

Gametime +

3.7K 202 26
By PenTherapy

"Look Brina," Chantelle called to her friend to look at the front-facing camera while she recorded a video of them. Sabrina smiled and flipped her fresh silk press, mentally thanking Gail. The ladies were seated a few rows from the floor across from the home team bench.

Sabrina was glad to have someone with her because she would have been nervous coming alone. Some of the ladies that Sabrina had met on the flight to Chicago were in the family lounge where they ate dinner. They stopped by Sabrina's table and said their hellos before finding their own seats. A wife of a veteran player invited her and Chantelle to get drinks in a lounge Sabrina didn't even know was in the arena. It was nice to feel welcomed.

Of course, once they were seated for the game Sabrina and Chantelle were getting strange looks from some of the other women in the section that was reserved for the family of the players and staff.

Gradually, Sabrina's overthinking was getting the best of her. The feeling triggered her. It was like being with Nicholas all over again, except before, all the significant others knew about Nick's infidelities well before she did and no one said a thing. She started wondering if any of the women Amir dealt with in his past had come to his games. She never thought to ask.

"Sabrina," Chantelle repeated, pulling her friend from her thoughts, "you alright?"

"Yeah," Sabrina lied, giving a generic smile. Chantelle gave Sabrina a knowing look because knew her friend all too well.
"I'm just overthinking things, that's all." She confessed, laughing a bit.

"You're supposed to be having fun. We're here to support your man, who's out there ballin' by the way." She nudged her shoulder.

"Yeah. The man is great at what he does."

Chantelle leaned closer, "Don't worry about nobody here. They don't have to know who you're here for and if they do know, they don't know how long y'all been together. For all they know you were with him before he was traded." She shrugged. "And it ain't none of their business either way."

Hearing that made Sabrina feel a little more at ease.

The game came to a close. Sabrina and Amir stole a few glances at each other as he did his post-game interview. The team had been winning most of their games since Amir joined the team, and he fought hard every game.

Sabrina's phone vibrated inside her clutch, and she pulled it out, seeing Nick's name on the caller ID. "Hello," she answered putting it close on her ear.

"Hey, you busy?" Nick asked on the other end hearing it was loud wherever she was.

"I'm at the Laker game with Chantelle, what's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something, can we meet up later?"

Sabrina looked over at Chantelle, as she tried to see who was on the phone, "Is it important? It's kinda late already."

"Nah, it's nothin serious."

"Oh, maybe we can talk tomorrow then. I'll text you, okay?"

"Aight." He hung up realizing she was blowing him off, again.

Other than when their son got hurt, Nick and Sabrina hadn't seen each other in person. She was either picking Niko up from one of the grandparents' houses or directly from school so there weren't any real exchanges anymore after the birthday incident. Sabrina liked not having to talk to him as much.

Nick felt things changing between him and his child's mother, and it didn't help that Lauren, who followed all the gossip pages, told him she heard that Sabrina had been seen with someone at an All-Star weekend event.

Everything started making sense when Sabrina told Nick she was out of town but was catching the first flight home when he called about Niko. Lauren would only give him crumbs of information to piss him off. He didn't want to take that woman's word because she'd been known to lie. He wanted to go to the source and talk to Sabrina in person.

"Was that Nick?" Chantelle asked, as they headed to the exits.

"Yeah, he wanted to talk about something." She shrugged, "He's probably just tryna get me to come see him. I haven't been around him much since Niko's birthday." She sighed. "When I went to get Niko, I didn't even go inside his house. I refuse."

"His bad. He better be glad I ain't beat the breaks off ol girl yet."

"That part." They laughed walking out of the arena.

"Thank you for letting me come with you tonight." Chantelle thanked her friend before getting out of the SUV.

"You're always welcome, Chan. We can go to all the games now. You know I'm not going alone."

"My girl a NBA wifey now." Chantelle laughed. "Did you take that pill yet?"

"No, imma wait til tomorrow, just in case it makes me sick. You know how that stuff messes with my body."

"Good idea. Drink lots of water too. Let me know you got home safe." They hugged, and Chantelle got out. Sabrina didn't drive off until received the 'inside' text Chantelle sends once she's inside her apartment and the door is locked.

Her phone rang as she was driving home and she answered the call from Amir.

"Hey Mr. Triple Double." she greeted him.

"Where you at?" he smiled at her nickname for him. "You almost home?"

"No. Sitting in traffic." She huffed.

"How far away did you get?"

She looked at her GPS, "Not even far," she laughed, "I just dropped Chantelle off at her place. She only lives 4 miles from there but getting out of the parking lot took longer than anything else."

"Come stay wit me at the apartment tonight, traffic not as bad in the mornin'." He texted her the address simultaneously, since the only other time she came to the penthouse, he drove.

"Is there parking?" She asked. LA has horrible parking, and downtown is even worse. She knew his place had assigned parking for their residents but Sabrina was not in the mood to play 'find the spot that won't get you a towed.'

"The garage has valet." He chuckled.

She entered the address in her GPS, "be there iiiiiin... eleven minutes."

Thirty minutes later, they were already having sex on the large sofa. Something about the large windows all around the penthouse. Sabrina took pleasure in the view around her as she rode Amir to the music that played throughout the penthouse.

🎶 Baby I've been missing your love
all night, jump on it
Cause baby I've been missing your love
So we gon' do it 'til the morning
Girl you ain't got shit to say
unless you talking about making love 🎵

"That's my baby," Amir muttered in her ear before sucking her breast. He had her feeling herself. He stood up and walked them over to the island countertop where he drilled into her at a better angle.

"One more, for me, then I'll finish." He told her, between messy kisses.

She whined, "Fine." She fake pouted so he shoved himself inside, making her moan out.

Chuckling seductively, he bit her earlobe and thrusted, "You mad, ma?"

"I don't wanna stop." She confessed, panting.

"Trust me, baby, I. don't. either." He thrusted.

"Then don't." She began to shake, "pleeeease don't."

"Fuck... I gotta pull out." He grunted, trying to hold back as long as he could.

"Not yet... I gotta Plan B. Just keep goin."

She didn't need to tell Amir twice. He drummed through their orgasm, released inside of her, and kept going. By the second nut, he nearly lost his senses.

"DO NOT let me do that again. That shit dan-ger-ous." He shook his head, chuckling, as they cleaned up. "Woooooo! Sabrina!" He jumped up and down and shook his head at her.

Sabrina laughed, still catching her breath as her body tingled. She couldn't fight the attraction she felt to this man, but she didn't have to.

He was her man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 40.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
3.3K 103 23
Ionie Harrison is a A+ athletic student who what's to become valedictorian for her class and get into the top schools to become a pediatrician when...
1.2K 14 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
1.6K 77 12
๐Ÿฎ Imani Williams is new in town after her third move of the year. She expects it to be like every other move. Move, make friends, have fun, and fin...