Alphabet Assemble (A Wrong Nu...

By AV_RAY

"When you said 'let's go for a ride,' I thought you meant in Stark's car!" Typical wrong number book. It's a... More

Gonna Eat Rice Soon |1|
Buttered Blueberry Bagle |2|
Yogurt And Granola |3|
Hashbrowns |4|
Bacon And Eggs on Toast :) |5|
McDonalds McGriddle |6|
Barbeque Chicken |7|
Ribs With Tostitos |8|
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie |9|
Juicy Shrimp Stirfry And Salmon |10|
Actual Bomb Macaroni |11|
Cinnamon Bun |12|
Man I Eat A Lot Of Eggs |14|
Fricking Delicious Spring Rolls |15|
Bacon And Cheddar Smokie |16|
Mini Eggs And A Bad Trucker's Cap |17|
Author's Note
Strawberry Smoothie |18|
Reheated Frozen Soup That Tasted Like Stew |19|
Sun Chips and Bad Subway |20|
Hotel Pancakes From Denny's |21|
Hotel Hot Chocolate That Was Actually Bussin |22|
Pig Butt That Was So Good I Can't Make It Up |23|
7/11 Pizza That Was So Delicious I Would Rob Someone To Get It |24|
Author's Note
Rice Crispy Square Nests With Lil' Mini Eggs In 'Em |25|
Bucket Full Of Easter Candy |26|
Rice Crispy Clump Cereal (Someone Made Clumps From Leftover Rice Crispies) |27|
Jalapeno and Cheese Bagel (Non-Toasted Ofc) |28|
Eating Breakfast For Dinner But Thinking About Springrolls I Had Before |29|
I Really Want Springrolls Guys |30|
Not Even A Quarter Bowl Of Ground Beef :') |31|
Half Cooked Pizza |33|
Sapparo Ichiban Beef Flavour |34|
From Frozen To Crispy Burnin Hot Chicken Burger |35|
A Banana That Made Me Sick |36|
M&Ms I Stole From My Sister |37|
I Got Lumpia Finally :)))) |32|
Pretzel Chips I Swear I gained Weight On |38|
Nuts In A Long Car Ride |39|
Springrolls Again |40|
Fizzy Strawberries That Shouldn't Taste Like Soda |41|
Late Night Cheese🥰 |42|
My Salt Lamp....👀 |43|
Iron Pie In My Crusty State |44|
Postemelone Watermelone |45|
Ever Had Hummingbird Juice? I Have And I Don't Regret It |46|
Author's Note
Pancakes |47|
Soda Crackers, Cheese, and Phat Meat |48|
Doritos |49|
Drippy Co-op Icecream |50|
Frothy Hot Coco |51|
Fajitas With Taco Powder Instead |52|
Crunchy As Hell Cheezies |53|
I Ate Too Much Food Call Help |54|
Chicken Wings |55|
Gum That Tasted Like Cleaning Product |56|
I Almost Threw Up Thanksgiving |57|

Chicken Striiiiiipppppssssss |13|

3K 113 67
By AV_RAY

(Check chapter number)

Monday came all too soon, but it wasn't after a weekend full of terrible fun. Aunt May had been working at the hospital most of the time so it was free reign for Peter and Y/n. Mario Kart on Peter's old Wii that Y/n had totally schooled the boy at as well as another round of cookies that turned out worst than the first batch. (Y/n was determined to not be a failure at making something as simple as cookies.)

"Y/n, I don't know how to break this to you, but you are a failure." Peter had joked with grin.

The two had built with lego and basically, when Ned came over Y/n was distraught when he dropped the death star they'd spent hours on. Basically, the day was full of the two being children. Weather Peter had ever stopped was in question but for years of Y/n's life had been full of her trying to grow up--it was nice to have a break from that for a day or two.

So now, Y/n rode her bike with a blank face, back to her house. As soon as she had spied the bland grey siding and faded red door it was like the actuall color had been drained from the world. The house was very dull and the grass was hardly green at all making it crunch under her feet as she walked to the door on the overgrown sidewalk.

Creaking open the door and walking through, Y/n's eyes met a completely clean door mat. Bringing her her eyes to glance at the rest of the house, Y/n notices the completely blatant clean kitchen and living room. The dark brown wood floors had been vacuumed and mopped and they were completely clear. Same with the sofa which previously housed a nasty stain. The fall colored pillows were fluffed and placed neatly on the furniture.

Y/n walked forward, stumbling slightly as she kicked off her boots. Stunned was the only word she could think to explain how she was feeling. Just raw surprise at what was going on. Then Joss walked from around the corner and she looked just as clean as the house--and she was smiling.

"Y/n," the woman grinned broadly causing smile lines to appear around her eyes and mouth. The woman embraced the teenager as she dropped her bag on the floor.

"Aunty," the girl said in the same tone,  wrapping her arms around the woman loosely, still in shock.

Was this a trick? A ruse? That's what it felt like. The smell of lies in the air wating to be dug up.

"You-you cleaned," the girl said as she broke away from the hug. "Thank you for doing that, it looks great," Y/n tried to be kind.

The woman's smile faltered momentarily like she was fending off an anger attack but she regained her composure and nodded.

"How was your friend's house?" The woman asked as they walked into the kitchen.

The girl nodded, "it was good. Did you hear that the Avengers started an insurance thing?"

The woman pointed as she spoke, "yeah, I did. Good of them to finally take initiative for their mistakes," Joss spoke harshly.

"Well I mean they don't have to save the world, but yeah. It's good. My car is going to get traded and then the thirteen-thousand can go into a knew one," Y/n explained while grabbing a water glass and taking an advil.

"What happened to your car?"

I already told you. "Avengers. I dunno. Walked outside one day when it was parked and there was a piano crushed on top," the girl shrugged.

The woman clicked her tounge disapprovingly.

"Well, I gotta get to school. I'll see you tomorrow morning," the girl smiled uneasily and grabbed an orange from the counter, rushing upstairs to her room.

Entering her room and closing the door, the girl thought that had went better than expected. Looked like Peter was wrong. Although it was the same old aunt that Y/n had lived with for sixteen years, the girl felt relived to have things back to normal.

But Y/n wasn't stupid and she wasn't about to hold out hope. Although, maybe Y/n would be lucky one more time.

Getting dressed that early morning, the girl felt like layering so she donned a thin grey longleve then a wore out black band T with dull colors. After those two she added a flannel and her washed out dark denim jacket. Getting lost in her pair of ripped black jeans, the girl eventually settled herself and placed delicately a red Yankees cap on her head.

Deciding against the cap, she threw it back on her wood dresser and replaced it with a pair of red lensed square aviators. Y/n liked the fit better that way.

Grabbing her backpack once again, Y/n squashed on a pair of chunky white sneakers. Then kicked them off her feet because she knew that they sucked to run in. Replacing the former with her regular boots that she'd removed downstairs and carried up with her.

Thinking of what else she needed the girl inevitable came up with nothing but did grab her regular jacket and stuff it in her bag. Although, she did feel the crinkle of thin plastic and sighed, throwing the bag of crack into her open closet.

Looking around her room, the girl felt she needed to clean it. Not that things were messy but she need to tidy. She closed the closet door that was next to the entrance to the hall. Made her bed that was next to the window and across from her closet. The girl really did wish she could get an extra few minutes of sleep; the beige comforter and many pillows were calling her name.

Turning abruptly, the girl examined herself in the mirror that was hanging on the wall agencent and to the left of her dresser. She had distinct bags under her eyes and she looked kind of angry with her resting face but she didn't feel like smiling. Y/n didn't have to smile if she didn't want to.

H/c hair framed her face and for a split second she thought she looked fine. Then she decided she needed the hat. Switching her suns for black chunky ones, she added her hat and called it good.

Walking down the stairs, the girl waved slightly to her aunt who smiled shortly back. Exiting the house, Y/n graced her bike and started another day in her average life.

Cue boring montage of her day.

Or...I could text mah buddies...

While riding a bike?

Got two hands for a reason.

Not Fast, Just Furious 💅

Y/n: Hey, fellas :)

Genius:
Hey, kid

Lil Spy: You stole my line

Lil Spy: I'll allow it.

Y/n: 😗😂sorry Natty

Y/n: Guess great minds think alike ;)

Y/n: I have the internship this afternoon🌚

Genius:
That's nice.

Y/n: That's nice? Man, I'm freaking out here

Lil Spy: It'll be fine, you dont have to worry about anything

Y/n: there is actually a great vast number of things to worry about. Endless possibilities, actually.

Y/n: Fucking multiverse👹

Genius:
Why're you so nervous?

Y/n: Because its Tony Stark. That's an actual genius right there

Genius:
You've already met him. You said he was nice

Y/n: Yeah he is. They all are I just dont wanna make a fool of myself

Lil Spy: If you do, who cares? Only yourself. No one there is gonna judge you, little spider

Lil Spy: Everyone messes up sometimes :)

Y/n: That's nice. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Genius:
You'll do great

Y/n: Thanks. Gotta go, someone just flipped me off🙄

Sending a very nice gesture to the guy in the black SUV, Y/n then realized it was a ghost car.

And the guy hadn't been flipping her off, he was waving.

Immediately, the lights turned on and the guy signaled for her to stop on the side of the road with her bike. The girl rolled her eyes and obliged. How could she have been so stupid?

The man in uniform came up beside her like he would if there was a car window. He had dark shades on that matched his skin tone, he smiled pearly whites shortly at her .

"Miss," the guy with a cap and sunglasses on addressed.

"Officer."

"Im Officer Mahoney. Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Why was it always the same thing? "'Cause I flipped you off?"

"Exactly," he nodded with a smile.

"I'm not sure what you're gonna do, officer. My hand gesture was merely a misunderstanding. When you waved, I thought you were flipping me off," the girl explained.

"I see." He didn't belive her. "You headed to school, miss?"

"I am," the girl said, staring at the man over top of her glasses.

"I'm lettin' you off with a warning. Pay more attention and keep off your phone or there will be consequences next time. Weather it's a fine, jail time, your life, or someone else's," the cop said strictly and Y/n understood

"Thank you, sir. Won't happen again," the girl saluted as she guided herself back into the bike lane and took off again.

While she was checking for a clear rode, she noticed a man with dark round, red suns that Y/n absolutely adored. He had shorts thin facial hair and a memorable smile with wrinkle lines. Y/n had seen him before--a very good lawyer.

Anyway...

Upon arriving at school, the girl found herself five minutes late. Might as well make an entrance. Y/n smirked to herself and walked down the halls confidently. She left her hat in her locker--she wasn't feeling it.

Stepping through the door of her chemistry class with Cobwebs, the girl flung off her sunglasses with attitude earning a couple laughs from the back of the classroom. Cobwebs was staring disapprovingly at her as she walked down th aisle to her desk.

"Thanks for waiting," she smiled causing a few eyerolls.

"You're late," Cobwebs spoke.

"Yeah, sorry Cobwebs, I got hung up slightly with a ghost car," she gritted her teeth, looking to be mocking an apologetic face.

"If you were a minute later, that would be detention. Consider yourself lucky, Y/l/n."

Someone in the back of the class muttered, "did she just call him Cobwebs?"

The girl chuckled silently. She wasn't trying to come off as disrespectful, Y/n litterally couldn't remeber names.

Eventually, the teacher came down the rows of desks, handing out a stack of papers. Cobwebs had explained that they were their graded tests from Friday.

The man with the bright red glasses drifted passed her, placing her test upside down.

Carefully, she lifted it to reveal that she got full marks. A sigh escaped her--before she had thought she had aced it but as the teacher handed them out, doubt started to waft at her.

Luckily, she had aced it so she wouldn't have to worry.

Now, cue the boring montage.

History, English with Mrs. Krabby (ugh), Gym with an upset Mr. Wilson and some other subject she couldn't remember. Break with Peter, Ned and MJ--plus this other girl that was so sweet, Gwen. An intrusion from Flash. The usual.

Basically everything had been going great, the day was fine but her nerves were absolutely not. Y/n's irrational fear of interning had become a burden. The fliting terrible sensation only sounded good in words--to feel it was an entirely different thing. Like birds flapping and flying into the sides if her stomach and scratching away t the tender skin with their claws trying to escape. Truly terrible.

Although, it was possible that her worries were justified--that's what she tried to tell herself at least. Y/n was very good at lying to others. Not herself.

One other great thing about the day was the disapproving head shakes from Mr. Wilson after she had told him she had to quit track on Friday. To be honest, which means this didnt come from Y/n, she was pretty good at track. More than good actually--the only one slightly better than her was Liz Toomes because she was more of the right height for the sport. That didn't mean the black haired girl wasn't a total stereotypical popular girl. Because she was.

Y/n chose to stay from her toxicity and indulge herself with her--in the girl's opinion--better friend, MJ. Or Kate--if she managed to get her number again.

At one point, it came so close to the internship that Y/n had physically made herself sick with anxiety. A major migraine and stomach ache--maybe that was from the lack of food, water and advil for her aching ribs but it probably wasn't. Peter had said she looked pale and even MJ had been concerned which was so unlike her.

It was then that Y/n decided to just suck it up. Obvisouly that didnt work but maybe she was better at lying to herself than she thought. What could be the absolute worst thing that happened? She killed an Avenger--but that was absolutely absurd. One other thing that could be utterly terrible, if she spilled a coffee on someone like in those crazy random movies. Hopefully she wasn't like that girl.

Recalling the email she had received from Stark Industries, the girls ent over her tasks and what she needed to do when she arrived. Basically, when Y/n arrived at the building with Peter (the boy and Y/n were being picked up after school by a man named H. Hogan...), they'd be issued badges for security clearance on all floors except for the Avenger's quarters and their areas.

After getting badges, Y/n would take the elevator to the second 'level'  which wasn't actually the second level because there were ninety-three levels in the entire building as well as two other buildings that flanked each sides. This 'level' was more like a section. It also happened to be the level where Bruce Banner and Tony Stark held their labs.

Y/n would head to the latter's lab and then do intern stuff. Whatever Mr. Stark required.

So, on went the day and as two minutes till the bell let kids know that school was over, Y/n felt her nerves ticking off like a time bomb.

She had been counting the minutes like a mad man. Seconds now.

Peter walked down the hall and Y/n could see this from her spot in her class. The boy was carrying his skateboard and wiggling his eyebrows at her. He was hunched by the door slightly awkwardly but that was how Peter was.

3, 2, 1.

The bell rang and the girl immediatly got up with her packed bag and hustled out the door to her friend.

Peter glanced meaningfully at her with a gleam in his eye, he bumped her shoulder with his. This was a message--Y/n liked that kinda thing with him. Morse code, encrypted notes and puzzles to solve. Going into a maze novel with tasks and secret doors would be their thing.

That was her random thought that coatsed her nerves for two seconds.

Crossing the red and blue lockered halls together with backpacks bumping, Y/n and Peter made their way outside where a distinct, slick black car was parked out front. A man was sitting inside with thick blinder like, black suns.

"A little ostentatious, huh," Y/n quipped while making her way over with Peter.

The man got out of the car just in time for them to meet up.

"You're the interns?" Hogan asked doubtfully.

Peter looked slightly taken aback but Y/n charged forward, acting like she wasn't dying inside.

"What? You were expecting nerds?" She flung off her sunglasses, and motioned while she talked.

Hogan nodded, "yeah, actually." He turned away momentarily towards the door. "I can see why you got in," he spoke, opening the back door.

Peter and Y/n exchanged a confused glance and got in the car, sliding in the backseat, one after another.

"Sorry?" Peter asked after his usual confused silent stutter.

Hogan eyed them through the rear view mirror, his black glasses shielding his eyes.

"The test you did wasn't the only one. Personality was also evaluated. Probably why your bud, Eor, didn't get in," the man motioned out the window to a sulking Flash.

Y/n hummed, "how was our personality evaluated?" She asked nonchalantly.

Hogan turned in his seat and took of his shades, "funny kid. I'm pretty sure you already got a pretty good idea."

He turned around and pulled out of the school yard.

It was true. Y/n was pretty sure that Stark Industries had full access to all school records of the students. Plus that AI, Jarvis was incredibly intuitive. He was probably constantly analyzing speech patterns and evaluating them to determine personality. As well as everything else about them.

Peter turned to her with a nervous faltering smile, he tapped a message into her thigh while turning away.

School records.

Y/n tapped back. Has to be. Jarvis.

Jarvis.

Y/n sensed a question. AI.

"Awfully quiet back there. Didn't expect that from you, Y/l/n. After the first thing you said being a smart ass comment," Hogan revealed, glancing st the kids in the back of his leather vehicle thought he rear view mirror.

"Not really hoping to get on the wrong foot at the moment. Not too cushy in my position, I could easily get let off the internship," Y/n replied matter-of-factly.

"Smart kid," Hogan hummed. "What about you, Parker?"

Peter glanced to Y/n and them the man looking through the mirror. He smiled nervously, it wavering. "I honestly didn't think you'd be the talkative one here," he spoke slightly tentative with a laugh.

Hogan chuckled dryly, "I'm really not. Just making sure I got the right kids. Two smartasses. Great." He dropped his smile and pressed a button above his head, causing a black divider to roll up between the two rows of seats.

Y/n smiled to Peter. "Do you get that feeling that we're screwed?"

"I feel, actually like Hogan is screwed because he has to drive us there two days a week," Peter reasoned.

The girl smiled, "I love messing up people's lives."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 332 12
Heyo!! This is a rewrite of my other wrong number story, but there's a few changes! Young Peter Parker finally decided to go to a highschool party. E...
133K 3.3K 80
What started as an accidental call to an avenger. Caused y/n to become a part of the avenger's lives changing it for better or worse. This newfound r...
35.2K 621 28
Ara has been on the run from Hydra for years. Living in Tenneesse, doing small jobs like mowing lawns and pet-sitting all while trying to keep out of...
661K 21.1K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...