๐–ถ๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ

By yourstrulyraeee

noun: weakness๏ฟผ. /หˆwฤ“knษ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. More

Disclaimer/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Bonus chapter

27

44K 2.1K 1K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TX
September 24th
Monday

🎶See, it's the same thing, no rules
Same rhythm, new blues
Same love but this time it really ain't love🎶

That's why I love you by Sir played through the bathroom as Lai moved her hips to the music and finished putting the last bead on her knotless braids.

Lai always loved the fact she could do her own hair. She was self-taught since her mom was always at work and couldn't do her or her sister's hair.

Lai used to stay up day and night watching youtube videos and practicing.

"I never wondered what this could be, I just fuck you and leaveeeee" She sung, laying her edges down with her pineapple scent edge booster.

She cleaned up the hair that was on the floor before walking out of the bathroom to throw it away. She jumped a little at the thunder while she walked into the kitchen.

"Big ass forehead" She heard when she walked into the living room. She mugged Elijah who was laid out on the couch, on his phone.

They both had to stay home today since there was a bad thunderstorm outside. Practice for him got canceled. The flights to New York, North Carolina, Washington, D.C., and Maryland she was supposed to take this week were all canceled since the storm was supposed to last for 3 days.

"Boy fuck you" She rolled her eyes "Needa take yo' ass to practice or something damn" She grumbled, walking back into the room.

He had been getting on her nerves all day today just saying slick stuff. That was the one thing about living with and being with your best friend, they annoy you the most besides your mom.

"BETTA' FIX YO' ATTITUDE FA' I FIX IT FOR YOU MILANI!" He yelled from the living room.

She started laughing, putting the hair product she used back up "Shut the fuck up, you ain' gon' do shit" She shouted back. It was only one way to fix her attitude and he couldn't because she was on her period.

She started laughing to herself when she heard footsteps. Elijah busted into the bathroom "I'll throw yo' lil ass outside and lock you out. Betta' fix it" He mugged her.

"Fathead ass lil girl," He said, walking out the bathroom. Lai ran upon him, hitting him in the back "I hate you!" she said, trying not to laugh.

"Stop" He laughed, turned around, and grabbed both of her wrists to stop her.

She squinted her eyes at him, trying to get out of his hold "Kiss my forehead and say sorry before I fuck you up"

He laughed in her face then roughly let her go. He pushed her back a little too hard causing her to fall on her butt.

"Ouch"

"Oh shit, my fault" He quickly said, helping her up. She slapped his hand from her "Overly strong ass. Just be throwing me around and shit" She grumbled, standing up on her own.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it that hard" He tried to hug her but she pushed him away.

"I'ma leave yo' bitch ass" She grumbled again, walking past him.

"You gon' leave me?" He asked.

Her eyes widened at the sound of his voice, he sounded scared and sad. "Nooo, I was just playing" She quickly said and hugged him.

She felt him hug her tightly, something she used to do with him a lot when they first started dating. She used to be scared he was going to leave.

As of lately, he's been doing that a lot. Usually, when she joked that she was going to leave him, he either joked back and told her to leave or said no she wasn't. The past few weeks, when she did it, he had sadness laced in his voice like he was scared she was going to leave him.

"You wanna cuddle or we can cook together?" She asked, looking up at him as he was already staring at her.

"I'm hungry," He said, she nodded, Standing on her tippy toes to peck his lips before grabbing his hand.

_________________

"This rain just is not going to let up," Lai said. Elijah was laying on her stomach while they watched Family Guy on the couch.

It sounded like it was raining hail out and the thunder just kept getting louder and louder. She could have swore she saw lightning hit their backyard.

"Let's do a tik tok," Lai said, grabbing her phone. She went to tik tok and went through the sound that she had saved. Once she picked one, she started recording.

"Here right now, come thru. Is your friend cute?....." The sound played as she recorded, she put the camera on Elijah. He was trying not to smile but his deep dimples on both sides were showing.

"Manne, my nigga get bitches." The sound played and the video ended.

Lai laughed "Yo' ass do too much. Just had to show the dimples and shit" She chuckled, watching the video over.

"I can't help it" He shrugged, laying back on her stomach.

She playfully rolled her eyes while looking at the video. She debated if she wanted to post it or not. She put a laughing emoji in the caption then decided to post it.

"Wake uppp" Lai groaned, shaking Elijah a little when she saw his eyes were drifting close. He sucked his teeth "Baby chill" He mumbled, closing his eyes.

"No cause we didn't even eat yet and you're laying on me knowing you don't like to move when you sleep" She huffed.

She was waiting for the seafood alfredo lasagna roll ups to be done. Him going to sleep is going to make him catch an attitude with her whenever she tries to get up to get the food out of the oven.

"Matter of fact, just move now. It's probably ready now" She said, tapping his arm so he could let her waist go. He sucked his teeth again, unwrapping his arms from around her.

She rolled her eyes, getting up from the coach. She walked into the kitchen and turned the light on. The smell of the food hit her nostrils, making her excited.

This was her first time making it since she saw it on tik tok and just had to try it. She took the pan out of the oven and smiled "My shit looks better than tik tok" She stuck her tongue out.

She put it on top of the stove before turning the oven off and taking her oven mit off.

"Papa! come eat" She shouted, getting some plastic plates from the cabinet. She grabbed her phone to take a picture to send it to her mom.

Material gwrolllss🫶🏾💕
Join Factime call

She joined the call with Makenna and Sha. "Heeeyyyy" She sung, smiling at the camera.

"Oh good, you're smiling. You're okay?" Sha asked, she frowned, popping the phone up on a water bottle.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She chuckled, fixing her and Elijah's plates. "Bitch are you trying to be funny cause I'm scared of the thunder? Go to hell" She laughed.

"Noo, you haven't been on Instagram in the past 30 minutes of so?" Nana asked, she shook her head no when she was finished with Elijah's plate.

"No, why?" She asked "They talking shit in the comments again?" She raised her brow.

"Girl you and Elijah all over the theshaderoom. Go look at the video on theshaderoom and call us back when you are ready to beat some ass" Nana said.

She chuckled "Aight" She put her plate down and hung up. She swiped down on her notifications seeing texts from Dallas about killing someone.

Text from Spencer, Mariah, Ivy and her mom asking if she was okay. That was 30 minutes ago but she didn't see it since her phone is always on DND. She was tag in stuff on Instagram and twitter.

She went to instagram first to see what all the fuss was about before texting anyone back. As soon as she got on instagram she saw the video of Bri having an interview. The caption read 'Trouble in Paradise'.

"Okay the question that everyone wants to know, do you miss Eli King?" The interview asked Bri, she laughed a little. "Y'all we're together before he even got drafted and was the perfect couple but now he is with AKA mugga, how do you feel?"

Bri laughed "I'ma keep it real with you, I honestly don't. Our relationship isn't something to miss, you know what I mean? Like what happened behind closed doors and what people saw on the internet.... ya lol" She said.

Lai rolled her eyes, she was acting like she wasn't the one begging for Elijah back and wasn't the one that cheated.

"As for 'Mugga', I feel bad for the girl. Elijah tries to portray himself as this such good guy on the internet and speaks from experience? He is far from that. He's making that poor girl look stupid when he cheated on her at the beginning of their relationship" Bri shook her head.

Lai's heart dropped to her stomach.

"What?! He cheated on mugga?!" The interviewer asked, very shocked just like Lai.

"Chile, yes, the GHETTO. It was with me. Before y'all get on me, I didn't even know they were together at the time." Bri said in her defense.

Lai felt her heart beating at her chest right now.

"Girl now you know you gotta tell us what happened now"

"Girl..... fuck it, I got time today. Boom we were at the club one night, I think it was after a game, I'm not sure it happened months ago. So we vibin' and stuff, mind y'all he was alone, and never once did he mention he was in a relationship. Hell, I wasn't even thinking he was, we just broke up a few months ago. Anyways he was kissing up on me and stuff.... that's all ima say about that." She laughed.

"But yeah then like a few weeks or so later they popped out. Y'all when I say I was shook because he was texting me still like nigga you think I'm dumb? Blocked him right after that."

"Like he doesn't even deserve that girl or what y'all call her 'Mugga'. Like she is too pretty from him to be doin' her like that. Prolly still doin' his dirt. Like she is toooo pretty yall, if y'all thought she was cute as fuc on Instagram, see her in person. I saw her in person at one of the games a few weeks back and was damn stuck myself. If I liked females........"

They laughed at her "Not you trying to push up on her" They laughed.

"I'll do ha' better than he ever could. Believe that" Bri shrugged then the video cut off.

Lai started hyperventilating, she dropped her phone on the counter. She started to breathe in and out, trying to calm herself as hot tears streamed down her face.

She didn't want to believe it but it was hard not to because all the times that he went out without before popped out on Instagram.

"Baby!" Elijah came running into the kitchen. She looked at him in disgust, she could tell by his face that he knew that she knew.

He shook his head "Mugga it's- You're a joke bro" She cut him off, shaking her head. She swiped her face and grabbed her phone.

"Lai, that's not what happened," He said, walking around the island towards her.

"Don't." She gritted, putting her finger up so he wouldn't come closer to her. She looked at him in pure disgust. He wasted months of her life, got her to be open again. Got her out of her shell just for this.

She moved in with him, she did some much stuff with and for him that she would have never done before just to be embarrassed on the internet.

"Lai, please it's—"

"I'on care to hear yo' bullshit excuses, Eli." She shrugged, she had been cheated on before and knew how this went and didn't care for it.

"When this storm and shit over, I'm gone. Don't talk to me either. You're officially dead to me" She said. She was about to walk out of the kitchen until he grabbed her arm.

She snatched her arm away and pushed him "Loralai, lemme explain first." He snapped.

She flinched and started crying more hoping he didn't hit her "No, just.. leave alone" She slowly backed up from him before taking off up the stairs to get away from him before something else happened.

She ran into her art room, closed the door, and locked it. Elijah started beating on the door for her to open. She broke down and started throwing stuff into the room. She punched holes in her pictures and threw more stuff around the room.

She felt broken. She put her everything into him and now she left lost and hopeless "Can never catch a fuckin' break" She cried.

___________________________________

Heeeeeyyyy

Guess he waited to long........

WELP!

Thoughts🥲?

Laiiiiii you don't mean that girl, let him explainnnnnn😕😖

335 votes for update!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 17K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐– ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐–ป ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ...
53 1 17
A saga about love between two unlikely individuals that span almost over a lifetime. As they say, absence of love makes the heart grow fonder. Or som...
187K 4.9K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.
32.5K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ