❝ psychedelic ❞╭──╯...

By synnzl

╰┈➤ ❝ I've made mistakes in the past, but this one I can't let go... ❞ : ̗̀➛ in which the luxiem boys fall f... More

introduction 2.0
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
✧ɢᴏᴀʟs✧
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs CLOSED
𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮/𝟷
𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮/𝟸
𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮/𝟹
𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮/𝟺
mysta/𝟷
mysta/𝟸
Mysta/𝟹 (draft)
Mysta / ??
ike/𝟷
ike/𝟸 (draft) ps. its rlly bad lol
shu/𝟷
shu/𝟸
shu/𝟹
shu/𝟺
shu/𝟻
shu/𝟼
shu/𝟽
luca/𝟸
luca/𝟹 (draft)
luca// ???
vox/𝟷
vox/𝟸 (draft)
vox: 3 (50k special)
lil teaser for vox ig (might take down)
im sorry

luca/𝟷

2.7K 86 123
By synnzl

﹆₍ᐢ˵•࿁กᐢ₎︎

The weather was lovely today. You stopped in your footsteps, looking up at the bright sun glistening down on you. You took in a breath of the fresh, outdoor air as you continued on your way. 

Birds sang their happy little chirps and the lake waves crashed against the boardwalk. You were off to your part-time job as a daycare helper. 

Every weekend you would walk to work and help out with the kids. You were paid to entertain the children while their parents were out. The daycare was closed the previous day for business purposes, but that was Friday so you weren't on shift. You assumed it was closed to hire some extra help since one of your coworkers recently quit. 

Today, you were in a good mood, after a full night of rest, the beautiful weather, and getting all your homework finished on time. 

A week of school has passed since you first met the five boys. You would hang out with them at lunch and after school. You'd say you've gotten close with them. 

But there was one you were especially fond of. 

But you liked to remove that topic from your mind. 

'Today is going to be good.'

You thought as you pushed open the front door to the small daycare center. 

You were greeted by the familiar face of your favorite coworker. The two of you were much closer than the rest. 

"Hi Nina," You chimed with a smile.

"Hi [name], something on your mind?" She cooed knowingly.

"N-No," You blushed. She gasped.

"You've met someone!" She exclaims.

"Keep it down," You whined.

"Who is it? Are they cute? Do they treat you right?" She questioned in a bombarding manner. 

"He's sweet, dense, but sweet." You offered. 

"Have you kissed? Tell me more!" 

"Later, later..." You trailed off. Your gaze then traveled behind her. Through the window looking into the playroom stood a tall, well-built, blonde-haired male. You knew him. 

"Wh- What is he doing here?" You asked breathlessly. 

"You mean Luca? He just started today... wait, is he-" She realized before you could cut her off.

"HUSH!" You were mentally panicking. 

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," She reassured. 

"Thank you," You said in relief. 

"So Luca, huh?" She mocked.

"Stop," You whined.

"Fine, fine," She smiled. "You've changed," 

You gave her a confused look.

"In a good way! You should be like this more often,"

You weren't going to not do your job just because he was here. You decided to suck it up and walked into the room behind Nina. 

"You guys get acquainted while I get some snacks for the kids, okay?" Nina said.

"Alright," You muttered.

"Sounds good!" He called. "Hi [name]! I didn't know you worked here," 

"Yeah, I didn't want people to know I worked here," You trailed off.

"Oh, well I won't tell anyone if it's a secret. It- It is fine that I work here, right?" He asked, making sure you weren't uncomfortable.

"No, it's fine. I think it'll be fun." You smiled.

"Ess'cuse me, mister. Can I get airplane now?" A little boy asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure," Luca laughed. He picked up the boy from behind under the shoulders. He made whooshing noises as he guided the boy around in circles, going up and down, left and right. 

The boy let out a childish giggle with a bright, smiling face. Luca then put the child down gently, letting him run freely. 

"Thank you, mister," He said before running off. 

Nina returned with a tray of crackers, cheese, sandwiches, and other easy snacks for the kids. The children all went to the food like starved lions. Nina quickly backed away in fear of being mistaken for food. 

She stood with me and Luca. 

The three of you discussed the plan for the day while monitoring the kids. 

Once the snacks were all gone, Nina announced the game they were going to play.

"Everyone sit in a circle for Duck, Duck, Goose!" Nina shouted. The kids formed a circle, sitting crisscrossed on the colorful carpet. 

"Does everyone know how to play?" Nina asked. A mix of 'yes' and 'no' was heard as she began explaining the rules. "Let's give a demonstration." 

You and Luca were used in the example. She sat you and Luca across from each other, a good four feet apart. 

"Duck..." She said tapping on your head.

"Duck..." Now on his.

"Duck..." Back to you.

"Goose!" She called, tapping his head. He stood and the two raced around the circle. Nina won. Luca then proceeded to repeat what she had done before. He ended on you. You two raced around the circle. 

Luca was going to sit when suddenly the carpet shifted, causing you to fall. Your body tensed, preparing to fall back, but it never came. You felt warm arms grip around your shoulders and behind your knees. You were sat in Luca's grasp, him holding you bridal style. 

A crimson red blush rose to your face, looking into his glossy, purple eyes. 

"You okay?" Luca asked in concern.

"Mhm," Was all you could muster. He sat you beside him delicately. You stood up.

"Everyone ready to start?" You questioned the kids. A cheer of 'yeah' rang through the room. Nina continued instructing the game, with Luca sitting with the kids. He was like a grown child. It was adorable, nonetheless. You sat out while they played a few rounds, recovering from the mess that just occurred. 

Your heart was still pounding as the intrusive thoughts of him kept replaying in your mind. 

A few more rounds went by until Luca got up. He walked over to you. 

"You feeling good?" He asked, making sure you weren't hurt.

"I'm fine, just monitoring from over here," You explained. 

"The kids sure are tiring," He wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead. "How do you put up with them for so long?" 

"Put up with them? You still are one of them," You teased. 

"Am not! I'm big and mature." He defended. 

"Sure you are," You smiled playfully. 

Lunchtime soon arrived and all the children ran to a seat at the miniature tables. They took out their lunch boxes or got a plate of provided food, which was hotdogs and vegetable crackers. 

All the daycare helpers would have some of the extra provided food since some children don't have it. You got a plate and sat at the counter where you can monitor the children from a distance. 

Luca sat next to you. You guys chatted about school and video games when one of the boys walked up to you, lightly pulling on your jacket to get your attention. 

"Yes, Timmy?" You said to the boy. 

"Come eat with me, not him," He said shyly. 

"I would, Timmy, but it would be rude if I left Luca alone. Next time, okay?"

"Fine," He sighed. "Be nice," He said, death glaring at Luca. 

"Geez, what does he have against me?" Luca whined. 

"He's always protective of me, it's kinda funny. Like he has a crush or something," You laugh.

"And you don't discourage it? It's weird," He said in a defeated tone. 

"It's just a little crush, it's no big deal," You giggled at Luca's childish behavior. 

"But it is! I don't want another guy hitting on you, even if it is just a child," He muttered the last part, it being inaudible. 

"Pardon?" 

"I- It's nothing," 

"Ok..." You trailed off, not wanting to pry. "Well, I think we're getting ready for another game soon." 

You dusted off your hands on your plate, going to throw it away. 

"Oh right," Luca said before shoving the rest of his hotdog into his mouth. You laughed. He reached around you to toss his paper plate into the garbage. You blushed at his sudden closeness. His face was right in front of yours, looking behind you. He leaned over you slightly.

He backed away as if nothing happened.

His puffed-up cheeks, full of hotdog, moved up and down as he chewed away at his food until it was soon gone. 

Everyone gathered in the playroom. 

"It's free time everyone! Grab a toy or a game and have fun, okay?" Nina called cheerily. 

"Nina! Nina! Come play dolls with us!" One of the girls called. Nina went, sending a wave to you. 

You turned to face Luca, who in return smiled at you. 

"[name], come play house with me," Timmy called quietly next to you.

"Alright," You offered a smile to the boy. You waved to Luca as Timmy dragged you away. 

"So you're the mommy, and I'm the daddy," Timmy explained.

"Okay, who's the son and daughter?" You questioned.

"Uhm, we don't have any yet," 

"Okay, so what do we do?" You asked the child.

"Let's get a puppy!" He called. You glanced over to Luca to see him sitting knee-to-chest, one arm wrapped around his knees and the other moving a toy train back and forth with his finger. He was pouting with sad eyes. 

A group of kids walked up to him and started playing. 

You turned back to Timmy. 

"Alright, where do we get a puppy?"

"C'mon!" He said, leading you on a goose chase. You periodically check on Luca, making sure he was fine. He seemed gloomy with the children. His energy certainly changed since the day started. 

The sun had lowered, and most of the kids had gone home. You waved off the last one and turned back to your coworkers. Nina was the first to leave. 

"Why were you sulking all afternoon?" You teased.

"I was not! I was just tired, that's all!" He defended. 

"Lies," You tsked. "Well whatever it was, the kids were bored of it," 

"I know, I know. I won't do it next time," 

"Good," You patted his head playfully. A blush crept onto his cheeks and ears. You packed up your stuff. You and Luca left the building together, locking up and turning out the lights on your way out. 

You said your farewells and walked your separate ways. The setting sun reflected in the cool lake water. The sky glowed a bright pink with hints of orange. Stars started appearing in the night sky. The gentle breeze was refreshing as you walked your way home.

˖ଘ à suivre

i didn't really know what i was doing with this.
i dont think i've mentioned this but i dont have a planner 

[03-19-2022]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.8K 25
Obey Me Brothers x [Female] Reader ••• They said "I love you" to her, yet it took so little to get them to turn away. Perhaps it was just colourful...
170K 2.6K 27
Hello my little cuties! 🥰 Oneshots and headcannons of your precious twisted wonderland bois!!!
88.2K 2K 34
⚠️Reqs are closed for now⚠️ ⚠️I only take requests by dm!!!⚠️ I'm just a college student with too much love for twisted wonderland, too many ideas i...
42.5K 1.9K 15
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of The Heart Of Te Fiti <3 ... Long ago, Maui stole the heart of Te Fiti, and in his escape, he lost i...