Lucy Potter: Harry's little s...

By Lizzy_FanficFan

The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living wit... More

Intro
Chapter 1: The Start of a Legend
Chapter 2: (Birthday) issues
Chapter 3: A Letter to a Potter
Chapter 4: Secrets & giants
Chapter 5: Vaults & Robes
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Saying goodbye
Chapter 8: New terrain
Chapter 9: Life changes
Chapter 10: A shocking turn of events
Chapter 12: Go on!
Chapter 13: Live with it
Chapter 14: Dursleys and strange turns
Chapter 15: Reunited
Chapter 16: A Merry Little Christmas
Chapter 17: Hardships bring frienships
Chapter 18: Reunions are the best parties
~YEAR 2 IS COMING!!!~
Chapter 1: Summer of Magic
Chapter 2: Happy birthday
Chapter 3: The Trouble with House Elfs
Chapter 4: Friends from the Start
Chapter 5: The letters
Chapter 6: The floo trip
Chapter 7: Summer's end
Chapter 8: Different ways
Chapter 9: First day's always the hardest
Chapter 10: Friends make life better
Chapter 11: The try-outs
FC's
Chapter 12: Trick or Treat!
Chapter 13: Life After Halloween
Chapter 14: Quidditch Disasters
Chapter 15: Hospital secrets
Chapter 16: Moonlight troubles
Chapter 17: The Dueling Club
Chapter 18: Distractions needed!
Chapter 19: Simply investigating!
Chapter 20: Happy Valentine
Chspter 21: Without that one friend
Chapter 22: The big reveal
Chapter 23: The basilisk's lair
Chapter 24: The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 25: The Big Reveal pt. 2
Chapter 26: Power of Friendship
YEAR 3!!!
| year 3 | Chapter 1: Family is everything
| Year 3 | Chapter 2: The Great Escape
| Year 3 | Chapter 3: A place to stay
| Year 3 | Chapter 4: Summertime (Sadness)
| Year 3 | Chapter 5: Back to school
| Year 3 | Chapter 6: What're friends for, huh?
| Year 3 | Chapter 7: The whole teaching thing
| Year 3 | Chapter 8: Daddy Issues vs. Furry Little Problems
| Year 3 | Chapter 9: The hippogriff
| Year 3 | Chapter 10: The unprofessional teacher
| Year 3 | Chapter 11: Panic Room
| Year 3 | Chapter 12: The light in dark times
| Year 3 | Chapter 13: The match
| Year 3 | Chapter 14: Halloween & Co
| Year 3 | Chapter 15: The verdict
| Year 3 | Chapter 16: The History of Sirius Black
| Year 3 | Chapter 17: The horror of betrayal
| Year 3 | Chapter 18: The darker future
|Year 3 | Chapter 19: Drinks before doom

Chalter 11: Hey you

984 20 1
By Lizzy_FanficFan

Lucy's POV:

I'd gotten home safely, but my absence hadn't gone unnoticed by Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon.

They were really angry, especially when they saw my elbow. Aunt Petunia fainted, Uncle Vernon and Dudley screamed.

They told me to clean it up myself, even when I said I couldn't cure this kind of wound.

I had to try, so I did, but I soon found this was way too big a wound for me or any unprofessional healer to cure by myself.

The next day, I found I had a bad fever. The wound was infected, as expected. Vanessa tried to call home, but when Aunt Petunia found it first, she left it unanswered.

Aunt Petunia was beyond herself with rage and made me swear not to tell anyone a thing. As if I would. Or could right now.

Vanessa came by to visit after school, to see if I was alright.

"I'm fine, just a slight fever," I said, hiding my elbow and try to lean against the wall non-chalantly, to hide the fact that I needed support to stand.

This really wasn't good.

It didn't help that I still had to do chores, but couldn't really do them. Why couldn't I use my magic to help myself heal? Why couldn't I go to the Weasleys for help?

The Weasleys had sent a letter, but Uncle Vernon had taken it from me and forbidden me to send a letter.

I had done so anyway, when Hedwig came to us and I sent Harry a letter back. I asked Hedwig to bring a letter to the Weasleys as well, as Harry and I had soon decided Hedwig was my owl too.

The letter to the Weasleys said I couldn't answer, but that I really liked them and was really happy to receive the letter.

Two days after the wolf-incident, my fever only got worse and I couldn't even walk to the kitchen without having pause halfway anymore. I had to do something.

Hedwig came home with a letter from Harry, saying he was sorry he didn't write as much and he told me stories about Hogwarts. Finally, he asked how I was. He was worried.

I didn't want to worry him, but I really needed help. So I wrote back a letter saying something had happened with a dog, but that I'd fixed it and that I felt way better now. And to make sure he wouldn't completely stress out, I told him about Vanessa.

But beside that letter, I gave Hedwig one more letter, adressed to Hagrid, asking him to send help, without telling Harry. I wrote to send a teacher, not a healer, saying it was because I needed answers. I asked if they could dress the Muggle way.

Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon would freak out if a healer came for me, even more than if a teacher came (though they'd still freak out).

"Don't show Harry the other letter Hedwig," I told her, before I let her go back.

Two days went by and my condition worsened and worsened. This wound obviously wasn't a normal one.

The bell rang and I went to open it, because Aunt Petunia was out. There were Mrs. Weasley and a strict-looking woman I didn't know.

When they saw me, their jaws dropped and they got worried right away.

"There was a wolf..." I managed. "Don't tell Harry, please!"

But then, I passed out.

*~*

Minerva's POV:

I was just working in my office, doing paper work, when Hagrid walked in.

"Hagrid, is there something you need?"

"It's Lucy Potter, Professor."

I turned to Hagrid. "Is something wrong with Miss Potter, Hagrid?"

Hagrid shrugged. "I don' really know, but she wrote ter me. Sayin' she neede' a visitor, fer answers."

I frowned. "And you didn't give her all?" Of course, Albus had told me about Hagrid's day with the Potters.

"I thought I did. But she also asked me ter not tell Harry..."

I arose from my seat. That couldn't be good.

"Maybe... I just thought... I think you should go, Professor..."

I did really want to meet Lucy, now that she was not a baby anymore, I was really curious. "I'll go tomorrow. Does she know anyone besides you from here?"

Hagrid nodded. "I believe Harry tol' me she's met the Weasleys."

I got out a quill and started writing a letter to Molly Weasley. Tomorrow, we were going to check on Lucy.

Molly's answer came that very same day, saying she'd come. She'd been wanting to visit for some time now.

So, next afternoon, I flooed to the Burrow, remembering how messy but familial it was and Molly came to me.

"Thank you for writing, professor," Molly said gratefully. "I'm actually quite worried about the girl. See, on the platform that day, we saw Harry and Lucy and Harry seemed a bit too hesitant to leave her for the year."

"Maybe because he'd miss her?" I suggested, hoping I was right. "I can see he really does. But then again, he also seems worried."

After some more talking, we apparated to Privet Drive, where she lived with the Dursleys. We rang the bell and Lucy opened.

We were both taken aback by how ill and almost dead she looked.

"There was a wolf..." she managed to say, but weakly. She had obviously contacted us for help. "Don't tell Harry please-"

And she fainted. While Molly stayed with Lucy, I checked wether anyone else was home, but she seemed to be all alone.

"She's burning up!" Molly called and I hurried back to the poor girl. She indeed had a bad fever, buf not a normal one.

I noticed her completely bloody, red sleeve and removed it. The side of her elbow, made Molly gag and I gasped. It couldn't be...

"She said 'wolf', didn't she?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Oh no, poor girl!" Molly started crying silently. "Stop," I said. "We need to do something. She needs to go to St. Mungo's... or Poppy otherwise."

"We should go to St. Mungo's," Molly decided. "What about her aunt?"

"I'll write them a note," I said taking a feather and parchment, while Molly scooped Lucy's limp, small body up.

*~*

Harry's POV:

A day after I wrote to Lucy, I got my answer, but it wasn't good. A dog had attacked her.

She did say she'd fixed it, but I knew that was Lucy's way of trying calm me down when I'm worried.

I mentioned this to Ron and Hermione, but they said I was overreacting. "She says she's fixed it!" Ron said. "Don't worry so much, it'll annoy her."

Hermione seemed a bit crossed. "She might've said this to stop you from worrying... but I still think it's nothing to worry about Harry, honestly..."

I decided to drop it, but I didn't stop thinking about it. If she wanted me not to worry, she wouldn't tell me if it wasn't that bad.

But eventually, I had to focus on my classes, so I got my mind off of Lucy for a while.

But not for long.

Next day, during my second class, Professor McGonnagall came to my Potions class, calling me out.

At first, I smirked, happy to leave Snape's class early, but when I saw the look in her face, I felt my mood drop.

"Take only your important stuff, your friends will take the rest," Professor McGonnagall said. "You won't come back for the day, I've already informed the staff."

"About what?" I asked, still in class. "What's wrong?"

"Not here, Mr. Potter..."

I glanced at Ron and Hermione, who looked pale and worried.

"Professor, where are we going?" I asked Professor McGonnagall when we were in the halls, kn our way to her office I think.

"You need to understand this, Mr. Potter," she said sternly. "It's about your family. Your sister-"

"What happened to her?!" I said, turning to her, dread flooding my senses.

"She's been hurt badly," she said, with a look of pity in her voice. "She's at a kind of hospital: St. Mungo's. We are going there."

"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked. If something bad would happen, I would have no real family left... and it would be my fault...

"She will," she said, grabbing my shoulder comfortingly. "But you need to know, she's probably never gonna be exactly the same again..."

We 'apperated' to St. Mungo's, a very unpleasant experience really. When we were there, I saw Mrs. Weasley and a man, who I knew, must be Mr. Weasley.

"Harry dear, good to see you," Mrs. Weasley said. "Lucy's still not awake, but the healers say she will soon."

"What really happened?"

"She had an encounter with a wolf," Mrs. Weasley said, making my eyes go wide. "She got hurt and one of the wounds was infected. She was ill when we went to your home, to check on her..."

I was in shock. I sat down in the waiting room. They tried to talk to me, but their voices didn't reach me. Lucy was badly hurt, by a wolf.

After what felt like hours, a healer came and let me in, taking Professor McGonnagall apart to talk to, while the Weasleys stayed outside.

Lucy was lying in a bed, very pale and still unconscious. I sat in the chair next to the bed, took her hand and sat there.

After a long time, she finally started twisting and she woke up, smiling at me. "Hey you," I said softly.

"Harry... how are you?" She sounded so tired. So broken. So... weakish.

At that point, I broke. I cried, apologized a million times for not writing enough, for leaving her at home and for letting this happen.

"Harry, it's not your fault and I'm okay now, really... it's all over, at least the worst is."

We sat there some time, I talked about Hogwarts, she told about Vanessa, a new friend and about that night.

Suddenly, a healer came in with a serious and pained expression, followed by Profes- sor McGonnagall.

"Lucy, good to see you're awake," the healer said. McGonnagall gave a rare smile. "We need to talk to you, in private." The two adults eyed me.

I was getting up, when Lucy stopped me. "He can stay. I don't care if he hears, I won't keep it a secret anyways."

"Very well then," the healer said. "Lucy, that wolf wasn't just some wolf. It was a werewolf."

_____________________________________________

A/N:

Here it is! The revelation...

DUM DUM DUM DUM!!!

So, who do you think/want to, has bitten her? Lupin or Greybeck??

Any ideas, suggestions, opinions are welcome!

Like, comment, vote etc.

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 79.3K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
2.4K 14 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
636K 32.7K 100
Julie Stone was a regular girl; she lived in an orphanage, had some friends, and every now and then would bang her head against the wall due to stres...
290K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...