Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

De Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 28

1K 62 14
De Hellbound199

"You will do good in this world." Creator said, patting a young Mercer's head.

"I don't think this world would be accepting of something like me, Creator." Mercer looks down, holding his Creator's hands.

"What makes you say that? Acceptance is given regardless, no matter what race." Creator explained.

Mercer lashes out, throwing his Creator's hands away, "That's all you say, Creator. Acceptance."

"This world clearly doesn't like me! What I need to do is to force them or kill those who still don't." Mercer shouted, stepping away.

"I want you to come forth and live peacefully as my children. What's so hard about that? I want you to become the herald." Creator reasoned.

"The one who will bring peace so your future brothers and sisters could live without fear." Creator continued, stepping closer to him.

"We have the power. Why should we prostrate on the ground for those beneath us!" Mercer argued, shifting his hands into blades.

"From my experience, those who flaunt their power get targeted by something or someone more powerful." Creator stated. Mercer growls.

"Maybe you weren't just strong enough." Mercer shouted before walking out of the room.

▲▼▲▼▲

Mercer watches bitterly as his Creator gifts his sister Cateline her Virus, her allies, her kind.

Cateline is a charismatic young girl who has dreams. Dreams to live with humans, to enjoy the pleasures of life.

And she was so close to it.

The day has finally arrived. The first Kingdom to ever accept the alliance of the Viruses.

Cateline has done it. All she needs to do is shake the King's hand in front of the citizens.

Mercer couldn't be proven wrong. This alliance isn't honorable, and they were the powerful ones. Why should they lower their heads for something as measely as humans?

"This alliance is something, huh?" He asked one of the guards outside, watching the Viruses.

"Yeah, it's kind of weird." The guard answered.

Mercer looks and sees the two other guards looking away. He takes this chance and stabs the guard, consuming every fiber of his being.

"It's almost too easy." He smiled, shapeshifting into the guard.

He morphs his left hand to his signature claws and wounds himself, leaving a bleeding gash on his thigh.

He limps back to the other guards, "The Viruses! They attacked! Alarm the King." He shouted. The two guards look at him in fear, grabbing him.

They support him as the three runs inside the walls with the others. The guards close the gates.

"What happened, son?" The knight captain asked.

"I see one of the things start moving, so I went to check." He answered.

"I didn't know what happened. All I felt was a searing pain as one of the creature's claws scratched my thigh." He continued.

Mercer takes deep breaths and grits his teeth, acting as if he's wounded.

"Stay with me, son." The knight captain said. He turns around, "Alert the King! Stop this madness of an alliance." He ordered.

"Shoot the Viruses outside! Make sure they get no ground." He ordered to the archers.

Mercer happily watches as the first arrow is released. It hits the chest of one of Cateline's screamers. It snaps its head towards the archer and shouts.

A juggernaut instantly goes Hostile, ramming the gates.

Word has spread through, the knights all start ringing the warning bells around the Kingdom.

The King hears the bells just as a knight barges in the throne room, "Sire! The Viruses are attacking!" He shouted.

The King's guards move forward, shielding him as Cateline looks around in confusion.

Kingdom assassins move through the crowd. One throws a dagger, cutting Cateline's cheek.

"I knew it was too good to be true! Your filthy kind will never want peace." The King said, fearing the safety of his people and Kingdom.

Mercer watches as Cateline's Viruses move inside the walls, forcing the guards to retreat. They tried to help the knight Mercer is parading as.

"Go! Run! I'll try to hold them off, protect the King." He said. The captain commended him for his bravery.

Once the knights are out there, he transforms back with a shit-eating grin.

▲▼▲▼▲

"I supposed it didn't go well?" Creator asked.

"Of course, it didn't! I shouldn't have believed in you. All you talk about is peace! You don't want to hurt their feelings, but what about ours!?" Cateline argued, glaring at her Creator.

"Something went wrong, and I know it isn't your problem, and it's not theirs too." Creator said, solemnly looking at Cateline.

"Not their problem!? Look!" She said, showing off the wound on her cheek, "I did nothing but strive for peace. To follow your ridiculous dream." She screams.

"You are an incompetent father and leader, Creator. Mercer warned me, but I didn't listen." Cateline shouted, barging out of the room.

She stumbles upon Mercer, who is walking the halls. Cateline quickly hugs Mercer before crying on his chest.

"I did all I could, but all father thinks about is his stupid peace treaty." She cries. Mercer pats her back.

"There, there, Cateline. Soon we will have our power, and once we do, we will exterminate those humans." He assured.

Mercer and Cateline left to start a new life without their Creator.

He paid no mind to them, they were his kids, and no matter what they did, he couldn't put it to himself to kill them.

He continued creating children, trying to find the one that would bring him the thing he longed for the most, peace.

But with Mercer and Cateline's doings, their reputation only worsened, and Creator gave up. After Elena and Cere, he stopped creating more.

Creator threw away his dream of peace for his family, swallowing the bitterness of failure.

All Creator wants to do now is protect all he ever built and give all he couldn't back when he was young and stupid.

But what he couldn't give was Mercer's gifts. He shouldn't, he must not, for the protection of his family.

But even after he stopped, trouble still kept knocking.

"Hello, Creator." Mercer said, barging into his room.

"Are you going to take another one of my children from me?" Creator asked, sickly, laying in bed.

"No. No. Have you forgotten? I have all of them already." He smiles, sitting on the foot of the bed.

"I'm here to take what's long overdue." Mercer said with a sly smile, turning his hand into a blade.

"I'm starting to feel that my brothers and sisters don't fear me anymore. The tide of power is shifting." He said, scooting closer.

"Still the same Mercer, huh?" Creator asked.

"A kid who feared everything, who used pride as a power to block his cowardice." Creator coughed, smiling at him.

"No matter what you say, my pride let me won, old man." Mercer said, standing up beside him. He raises his bladed hand.

"You didn't even let me see Elena." Creator coughs.

"But remember this, Mercer. You still haven't won. As I've always said, those who flaunt their power get targeted by something or someone more powerful." Creator said once again.

"You weren't just strong enough, Creator." Mercer said with bitter tears as he brought his hand down, absorbing his Creator.

▲▼▲▼▲

Mercer jolts awake. He growls and stands up from his bed, "Even in death, the old man still haunts me." He shakes his head.

He opens the door to see Solis, "Did you have a good sleep, your highness?" Solis teases.

Mercer ignores him.

"From what I remember, we Viruses only sleep and tolerate our humanly needs when we're feeling too much stress." Solis continued.

"It's nothing, Solis. The old man just gave me a spook." He said. The look he gives Solis means he doesn't want to continue this conversation.

And not continue it, he did.

"Cateline and the others arrived and are situating their Viruses." Solis reported.

"Horzine?" He asked.

"No, he still hasn't appeared. Hilda went to his Domain earlier, but no one was there, only his cronies." Solis answered,

"Did you convince them to go here?" Mercer asked. Solis shakes his head.

"Hilda tried, but his Matriarch refused to budge without the order of his Creator." Solis answered, making Mercer growl in frustration.

"How about Cateline and Lucus? Are they behaving?" He asked.

"Yes, you scared them shitless yesterday. Still, I'm surprised you didn't get rid of the two." Solis said with a grin.

"They're still family. If only the old man knew about that." Mercer said.

"I will go and check on the others." Solis said, leaving.

"This is where it all started." Mercer mumbled, walking outside of the castle.

He looks around the Domain, "Very reminiscent." He laughs, "Still, I could've acted a little better as that knight." He chuckles, walking out to meet with the others.

His smile disappears. The old man's words still rang in his ears.

Those who flaunt their power get targeted by something or someone more powerful.

He looks back on what he said, "Maybe you weren't strong enough." He mumbles.

"No. I am strong enough." He says, using his hammerfists as he leaps in the air.

▲▼▲▼▲

"They're just not strong enough!" (Y/N) said, drinking coffee from his splendid new table.

"I know we're strong, Creator, but this basis isn't grounds to stop our assault." Deborah said, looking sternly at her Creator.

"Deborah, we just captured one of them yesterday. I suppose that's good progress." (Y/N) said, enjoying the cup of joe.

"Plus, Ainz' Guardians enjoyed Marguarite's cooking so much that they're sending their Pleiades to learn a thing or two." (Y/N) said, laughing at Marguerite's superior cooking skills.

"No matter what magical being you are, nothing will still beat homecooked food." (Y/N) said, remembering that delicious sinigang na baboy his mother used to cook.

"Maybe I should teach Marguerite how to cook Philippine delicacies. Our harvests have been yielding too much." He mumbles, ignoring the blabbering Deborah in front of him.

"Calm down, Deborah. We have to take a break once in a while." (Y/N) said, patting her shoulder.

"Now they should be here any minute now, be a good host to them, please." (Y/N) smiled. His technique to convince Deborah to accept his wishes.

Deborah sighs, "As you wish, Creator." She said, bowing.

"I heard one of the Maids are looking for a suitor." (Y/N) mumbled. 

"What does have to do with me, Creator?" Deborah asked, puzzled.

"I sent Heisenberg to pick them up." He said. Deborah turns red in anger before storming out.

"Works 86% of the time." (Y/N) laughs.

He drops the smile and sits down properly.

"If Mercer consumed Raziel. Then he knows the entirety of our operations." (Y/N) mumbled, pondering.

"If so, why is he still losing. Why hasn't he tried?" The Scientist asked no one.

"Unless Raziel knew his powers and nerfed it." (Y/N) said, silently praising his apprentice.

"But still, I can't assume, let's keep the lockdown on." He said, leaving his room.

He goes outside and into the barn, seeing Jack and Eveline outside playing in the fields.

"Why are you both outside?" He asked. Jack laughs and points to their house.

"Marguerite is teaching some maids from Ainz's Kingdom. She wants us to go outside and play so she can move around." Jack answered.

"She's a bit harsh." The Scientist chuckled.

"She is, but I'm lucky to have someone like her. She brings the family together, not just with her cooking." Jack said, lovingly looking at his wife.

"Speaking about cooking, it's time the Creator shows them what he's got!" (Y/N) said, rolling up his sleeves.

"Go get 'em, Creator. Show them how superior our ruler is." Jack said before going to where Eveline is running around.

(Y/N) knocks on the door and walks in. He sees the Pleiades inside, taking notes as Marguerite teaches them. Albedo and Deborah weren't there.

"Creator." Marguerite bows, "What brings you here?" She asked.

"I know you're teaching, but would you mind If I show a bit of my culinary experience as well?" (Y/N) said. Marguerite's eyes widen.

"I'm sure we would love to see the Creator cook. Maybe we could learn a thing or two." Marguerite said, happy to see the Creator participate in things like these.

"Prepare to get your tastebuds blown away!" (Y/N) proudly said, washing his hands.

▲▼▲▼▲

Albedo and Deborah walk through the green grass. They have already talked after the last visit and have gotten closer.

"So, Deborah. Do you admire your Creator?" Albedo asked. Deborah looks at her and rubs her shoulder.

"Of course, even if he wasn't the one who created me, I admire his leadership skills and intuition." She said.

"No. Like, admire more." She asked. Deborah suddenly turns beet red.

"Oh no. Creators forbid, no. Well, he is attractive, but it's wrong. He's a father to all of us, and I don't like him that way." She said, stuttering a little bit.

"Plus, I have my eyes on a man already. Karl Heisenberg." Deborah said.

"Have you proposed your love to him?" Albedo asked.

"No. In Umbrella Corporation, it is the men who propose their love to the woman." She said.

"You're a succubus, right? Shouldn't you be a professional in these things?" Deborah asked. Albedo looks down, twiddling with her fingers.

"Well. After all the years I've spent organizing Nazarick, I never really had the time to brush up on those aspects." She shyly answered.

"I could try and wait for Ainz to propose." Albedo said.

"Well, I don't see Heisenberg even trying." Deborah sighed.

"I guess we're both women who aren't lucky with their love life." Albedo awkwardly laughed.

"So we should help each other." She said. Deborah looks up at her.

"What do you mean?" Deborah asked.

"I lack subtlety, and you lack the confidence to try and get the man of your dreams." Albedo said.

"I'm not good with emotions. I sometimes get riled up by even Ainz's compliments. I think that's what's pushing him away." She said.

"You're right. I'll help you become subtle and act more like a maiden while you help me be more assertive." Deborah continued.

The two ladies hold hands, deepening the bond they've had through helping each other succeed with their own goals.

"If you don't mind me asking, do you have a rival with this Karl Heisenberg?" Albedo asked, making Deborah think hard on it.

"I don't think so. Alcina seems to be in a sibling rivalry with Heisenberg. Donna has a crush on another man, which she doesn't want me to tell." Deborah stated.

"The other floors maybe, but I haven't seen someone openly admit their love for him." Deborah answered, "Do you have a rival?" She asked.

"I'm sure most females in Nazarick want Lord Ainz. Who wouldn't? There's just one that shows her love towards him. That flat-chested vampire!" Albedo almost shouts in anger.

"Can you believe that as her punishment! Lord Ainz had to use her as his throne! The nerve of that lamprey eel! She was practically drooling!" Albedo shouted, fuming as she had wished to be sat upon by Ainz.

"I can't believe it." Deborah said in shock, earning a hum of agreement from Albedo, "I don't think Creator would boldly ask someone to be his throne." She continued.

"Though he did ask Alcina once to step on him." Deborah whispered to Albedo.

"It was one time, Deborah! And it was an accident!" (Y/N) practically shouted through the Hive Mind, making Deborah laugh.

"I don't think Ainz would ask someone to step on him." Albedo says, imagining Ainz asking her to step on him, making the succubus daydream.

"Albedo? Are you still with me?" Deborah said, shaking the girl who underwent into a trance.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Albedo answered, turning red in embarrassment.

"Anyways, you haven't introduced me to the Pleiades." Deborah said.

"Oh, right. Yes, the Pleiades are our combat maids and our last line of defense." She explained.

"The ones in your ally's house are Lupusregina Beta, Narberal Gamma, CZ2128 Delta, and Yuri Alpha." Albedo introduced.

"Wow, the names are a handful." Deborah said, a bit disoriented by the names of the Pleiades.

"There are four more members, but they are currently doing important tasks." Albedo said.

"Well. We have our version of the Pleiades, but they are less appealing to the eyes." Deborah awkwardly answered, pertaining to the Tyrants.

"The Tyrants, yes. Demiurge told me about them and even proposed to Ainz that we get something similar." Albedo said.

The two girls continued talking, admiring the beautiful fields and the occasional J'avo walking around, doing their daily chores.

On the other side of the field sits Elena and Cere. Elena looks down on the careful swaying of the blades of grass while Cere tries to comfort her.

"When will (Y/N) let my brother go." She sighed, picking up a pebble before throwing it.

"I'm sure the grumpy Scientist is trying to find a way right now to find his source of Infection." Cere said. Unbeknownst to her, the said Scientist is cooking in Marguarite's house.

"I overheard earlier that they've caught Horzine too." Cere added, trying to change the course of the conversation.

"Is he seriously going to try and make him our ally? He's really filthy." Elena said, getting goosebumps from disgust.

"Unhygienic or not, Horzine is still a powerful asset." Cere answered.

"Look. Horzine's so powerful he managed to escape." Elena pointed, seeing Horzine wearing adamantite cuffs running wildly on the grass.

Suddenly, a wild Steve Burnside appears, "Accept my love, Cere. You set my soul on fire and I need you to extinguish the roaring flame for me." He said, kneeling.

Cere ignored him, looking lovingly forward. Behind Horzine, Piers Nivans gave chase, trying to shoot the man down with his mutated arm.

But the crazy Scientist's wild flailing of arms and unpredictable running pattern made it hard for Nivans. Steve looks towards Piers and glares. He suddenly gets an idea.

Steve runs towards Horzine, bent on impressing Cere. He manages to catch him, pinning the lunatic on the ground as Horzine wildly tries to kick and bite Steve.

"I got him! Cere! I got him!" Steve said with pride, raising his hands so she could see him in all his glory.

Piers stands there with a confused look. He scratches his head and turns around.

T-078 and Nemesis come into view, jumping towards the target. The two unwillingly attack Steve, now crushed under two hulking figures.

"When are you going to ask him out?" Elena asked, pointing at the still confused Nivans.

"Oh, I don't like Nivans. I like Steve, but he's much more fun like this, chasing me around." Cere laughs, admiring Steve, as he tries to wrestle his way out of the two Tyrants.

"Your alliance to this Kingdom changed you, Cere." Elena laughs with her.

"It's different, having no fear of being caught and without Mercer constantly breathing on my neck, I can lay low and have fun." She smiles, looking back at the hilarious event happening in front of them.

▲▼▲▼▲

Chapter 28.

This is somewhat a special chapter. It just shows the moods of the two opposing factions. With Mercer's faction doing all they can to survive and fend off the enemy and with the Scientists', who are laying on the ground, relaxing as a reward for the continuous victories they acquired.

Thanks to those who read and vote on this book. I'll make sure to continue the stories now that the school workload has lessened. Bye and thank you again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.2K 943 51
(AU) Momonga arrives first in the new world. How will he change the course of history? Will the name of Ainz Ooal Gown forever be one of despair or o...
93K 896 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
1.9K 71 12
Before the Shutdown, Momonga finds a Secret Boss who drops a Mysterious Item. But when he fuses it with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown, he creates an It...
28.7K 752 12
When YGGDRASIL closed is servers, the famous guild of Ainz Ooal Gown is sent to another world (as the original story suggested). Little did they know...