THE HEROES WORLD! (BOBOIBOY X...

By OLLIEOLLIE2

Boboiboy was suck into a teleportal that suddenly appeared in front him when he was fighting with Retak'ka. H... More

introduce
C1 : Mechamato?
C2 : Heroes here!
C3 : IT'S ME! YOUR FATHER!
C4: The Heroes World
C5 : U. A highschool part 1
Special chapter
Announcement!!
chapter 6 : U. A highschool 2
Chapter 7 : The first step of being Aizawa's student
Chapter 8 : Finally!
Chapter 9 : U.A Sport Festival ( part 1 )
NEW COVER BOOK!!
Chapter 10 : U. A Sport Festival (The declaration war (part 2) )
Extra 1
Chapter 11 : what's it mean to be a hero!
Chapter 12 : Declaration again?
A/N
Chapter 13 : Aim for the moon!
Trailer Volume 2 : chapter 14 The awakening
C14 : The Awakening
C15 Teamwork (1)
C16 Teamwork (2)
Trailer BBB X BNHA : Increasing
C18 : Increasing (2)
C19 : Increasing 3
Chapter 20: Increasing 4 : Midoriya vs Shinso
A/N
Flashback/Back Story(Rin Mitsuki version)
C21: Increasing (5): Until Now

C17 : Increasing (1)

906 43 11
By OLLIEOLLIE2

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________
Pant.. Pant..

It's burning.. But.. It's not the same..

" Boboiboy-san! Hey.. What's wrong? " - uraraka

This is not feel of excitement like earlier.. Pant.. Pant..

" They're slowdown.. Grab tight everyone! " - Lida preparing to do something for his team..

This feel like..

" B-Boboiboy !" - midoriya

" Take it Todoroki! Torque over !!" -Lida with his fastest quirk get this chance to make the fastest steal for Todoroki.

' Desire '

' Increasing : Wind Big Hand '

" Reciprocating burst ! " - Lida quirk.

As Lida using his quirk, Big wind hand-like with claws, biggest hand until the stadiums look like a night day.. With boboiboy wind who behave strangely.

A glow blue eyes, blue with black stroke hair, only a sentence come out from his mouth..

" Desire . That . Thing " said boboiboy.

Other people who watching the moments.. Feeling that they never had before.. Frightened..

" What the - " - Todoroki accidentally use his fire quirk in order to protect himself.

PPSWIIIISSHHHH!!! Whistle sounds

" TIMES UP!! STOP THE FIGHT " Midnight blow the whistle loudly as they get their on grief.

Boboiboy wind shockingly stop using his quirk and back to his normal look. In the end, no one can steal the Ten million points as they scare of the scenes earlier.

WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!! The stadiums went crazy and excited at the same time, these kids really amaze them.

Pant.. Pant.. " We.. Won.. The first place.. " said midoriya who was tired of competing with his friends.

' Earlier.. I.. Accidentally use that quirk.. Dammit! ' thought Todoroki who was mad of his own quirk.. Or you can just say that quirk is belong to that old geezer.

" Boboiboy-san! We won! " - said uraraka with wide smile.

"...."

" Boboiboy? What's wrong? " ask uraraka as she look at boboiboy face who supposedly happy but yet... He's crying in his deep thought face.. He seems like doesn't accept of something..

________________

<The event will be after an hour lunch! See you then!! HEY SHOTA! LET'S GRAB SOME FOOD!> present mic

Just like that.. The second round finish will happy faces and sad face. They don't know if there is a people who looks sad in this happy ending. Boboiboy left without saying anything.

" Aww.. We lose.. But congrats Mina.." said Asui as she cheering on Mina.

" That's really awesome fight Lida! " - said uraraka while making lida hands meme.

" Yeah.. But.. " Lida feel a bit uncomfortable with boboiboy who behave strange at that moment.

'.......'

" I somehow feel frightened with that quirk of boboiboy, I know that he's strong, but don't you guys feel that quirk was different than others? " ask kaminari trying to get real here.

'.......' awkward silence more

" It's scary.. Almost as if he... Far beyond from us.. Way stronger " kirishima broke the silence.

" But, it's doesn't matter if he's scary or not, he's our friend right! " uraraka try to calming down everyone.

They all nod as they agree with uraraka. No matter who is boboiboy, he always be their friend.

' That quirk earlier, it's dangerous.. My feelings told me to get away as if I will be killed at any moment, I wonder, what would Todoroki felt ' - Lida thought

" Wait.. Where are Boboiboy , Midoriya and Todoroki? " ask Asui.

Meanwhile in somewhere far from stadiums.. ( behind school)

A scene that two rival speak to each other. It's them. Todoroki Shouto and Izuku Midoriya.

" You want to tell me something, right? What is it? " ask midoriya while sweatdrop.

" You are my rival and I really need an eyes on you.. Only you.. That was I think.. Because of you and All Might seems closer than anyone else do.. I start wondering something.. But boboiboy.. Today, he made me use my quirk that I hated most in my entire life , until I pledge to not using it neither Lida nor kaminari nor yaoyozaru nor uraraka nor tokoyami.. Every felt it, only I'm the one who felt it, that moment.. One by one person that made me stand without doing anything, just making me more using of this damn quirk.. " - Todoroki explain but midoriya doesn't seems to understand it.

" w-what is it you're trying to say? " - ask midoriya with his racing heart that made him feel scare if Todoroki find the truth of him.

" You... Who are you guys to get in my way? " - Todoroki said with cold voice ever. He's really feel anger that he never had before.

" w-what? " - midoriya

"No.. Are you.. All Might's illegitimate son or something? " - Todoroki

Krik Krik Krik....

"What? " - midoriya

So, this is what he want to said..

" or.. Is it distant cousin? " Todoroki continue to ask again.

" Wait! I'm not his son or cousin ! You got it all wrong! Ah.. I-I mean.. If I said this, you must believe that was what a secret son would said, but believe me, I'm not lying! " said midoriya in panic mode.

" The way you said that ' That's not it ' , then that's means you have a connection with All Might that you can't talk about, you must know about the number 2 hero, Endeavour, until now, I don't want to call him father or dad, but until now he been number 2 hero, and if you do have a connection with number 1 hero, that's means I need to win more" explain Todoroki

Ughmm.. He's look so determined!

" Do you know about 'quirk marriage'? After the phenomenon has started ,it's came to the picture during the second , third generation , choosing mates to make something powerful and forcing to married on that purpose , Endeavour who is mean and merit person.. He easily ingratiated himself to my mother's family and took possession on my mother " - Todoroki

".........." - midoriya just silently heard the story

" All he want is to fill his desire and raise a hero to rise above All Might ! Frick him! I'll never be that person's tool !! In my memories, my mom always crying , she told me that my left side is ugly and she threw boiling water on me " - Todoroki continue again as he touch his scar on his left side face.

" !!! " - midoriya just shockingly stand as he heard the sentence.

" The reason I want to beat you because I want to show him that I can be number 1 hero without using his quirk " said Todoroki again.

Midoriya was shocked, it's feel like Todoroki totally on different world , even though they both have the same goals, they just.. Different. But, not only midoriya felt shocked of that sentence. There're other two people uninvited who heard the conversation too.

Bakugou, and the other person who had been silence about himself since the great scariest scene of himself earlier.. Boboiboy..

" I... Actually, I just got luck and benefit from someone , all this time , it's all because someone has saved me back then and always .. That's why.. All Might, I want to be like him , it's true that I'm not that strong, but I know enough of myself, even if it's dangerous and risk, I still choose that path of becoming number one hero , not only that, I want to repay of someone who always saved me , so, that's means you must be prepared.. I will beat you! And.. Earlier when you ask me and boboiboy, who are we.. I'm sure my answer is the same as boboiboy.. We are the one who will beat each other and struggling to climb number 1 place! " said midoriya confidently.

' Midoriya... ' *bite his lower lips himself ' what do you mean by that? Climb? Number 1? Don't make me laugh.. I'm just.. A monster.. How could I.. Thinking of keeping you guys saved.. I'm no different from a monster.. Tch ' thought boboiboy while walking away from them.

Flasback

As boboiboy was shocked when he awakening his quirk inside wind, he feel scare.. Because he almost hurt his friends.. That's the first time he felt that way.. Probably wind awaken more powerful than lightning awakened.. He run faster find a place that he can hide , not running to his father.. If he stay around his family and friends or other people he will hurt them.. He feel like a coward person..

" This is enough for me.. I feel like something dangerous if I use my power.. I need to avoid the mistakes " - Said boboiboy sitting on the ground behind the tree.

" You're such a monster , you know.. " a voice of old man suddenly got heard behind boboiboy. Boboiboy was shocked and stand up as he prepare to run but something hold him. He can't run.

" W-Who are you? Don't come near me! Or you'll - " - boboiboy

" You can't hurt me, I'm strong " - ???

" What! But - " - boboiboy

" I'm way more dangerous than you.. " - ???

Huh? What's this old man saying!

" anyways, why don't you split up and show me your second tier so I could correct your awakened earlier, it's seems like you can't control it " - ???

" What! H-How? ..." - boboiboy

The old man smirking . It just look like he's a beggar with his appearance. Who is the old man? Why does he knew about boboiboylight second tier as he never show to others except for master rin and Mechamato!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 20 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
25K 893 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
5.6K 395 47
The world isn't a kind place for many people. The odd few learn that earlier than others but many only realise this fact many years after those less...
1.4K 95 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...