๐™‡๐™Š$๐™€๐™ = ๐™‡๐™Šโ™ก๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ - x...

By Ryuushoumon_

LOโ™ก๏ธŽER WITH A DOLLAR SIGN IS A LO$ER!!!! a book full of bullshit that comes into my brain at 2 in the fucking... More

hi
(book) [upcoming] Obanai x M!Reader
(book) [still debating] Douma x M!Reader
(prompt) Sanemi x M!Reader
(os) Dazai Osamu x Male Reader (pt.1)
(thoughts)
(prompt) haha angst
[oneshot] Pity Party - Y/N L/N
(prompt) Levi Ackerman x Male Reader
Two Fem Doms?? soon? ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
(os) timeskip!Ran Haitani x Male Reader
(os) Ran Haitani x Uke!MR [2]
(os) Baji Keisuke x Male Reader
(os) Inui Seishu x Male Reader
[os] Timeskip! Ryuguji 'Draken' Ken x S!MR
(os) Timeskip!Hinata Tachibana x Switch!MR
๐“‚บ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
Rindou Haitani x s!male reader
Kokonoi Hajime x S!MR [1]
Kokonoi Hajime x S!MR [2]
Manjiro "Mikey" Sano x S!MR
Sanzu Haruchiyo x S!MR
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [1/3]
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [2/3]
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [2.5/3]
Hitto Kakucho x S!MR [3/3]
(A BOOK THAT I WILL DO) PITCH PERFECT AU
(scenario) Male Reader ft. The Revengers
Shion Madarame x Switch!Male Reader
!! Madarame Shion x Switch Male Reader (2)
Tokyo Revengers x Trans FTM Male Reader
Imaushi Wakasa x S!MR
Akane Inui x Male Reader
Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 1/3
Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 2/3
Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 3/3
Yuri Briar x Vigilant! SMR
Tomioka Giyuu x S!MR
Gojo Satoru x Male Reader
Timeskip!Matsuno Chifuyu x S!MR
Timeskip! Chifuyu Matsuno x S!MR (2)
Transmasc!Kaeya Alberich x S!MR
Childe/Tartaglia/Ajax x M!Reader
Kaveh x U!Male Reader
Nanami Kento x M!R
timeskip!Sae Itoshi x U!MR

(os) Kokonoi Hajime x U!MR

7.2K 177 172
By Ryuushoumon_

Title: Mine!
Genre: Smut, Fluff, Slight Comedy
Warnings: Jealous Koko!!! Slight Bondage, Possessive behavior, Possessive Koko, First Time Sex

Reader info:
Reader is the tall, shy, and awkward type of boyfriend. Green flag and would do anything for you.
Plot twist in the smut part <3
Him and Koko are both 19 years old!

.
.
.

"Shion, please. I haven't even punched someone before. Stop encouraging me." You complained to your bestfriend, who was currently laughing his ass off. You adjusted your eyeglasses while shaking your head.

You and Shion were out on a friendly hangout, considering the motherfucker had been your bestfriend since elementary.

You had to beg Koko, your boyfriend, to not have him lend you his card. You didn't like spending other people's money for your own benefits. Kokonoi was frowning the whole time so you promised to give him kisses when you get home.

"But Y/N! It's just beating people up! It's fun!" Shion said, slapping you on the back.

"I'm about to beat you up if you dont stop hitting me." You hissed.

"Mhm sure. Anyways, fastfood? I'm hungry." He says.

"Yeah sure." You agreed. "McDonald's?"

"Hell yeah."

.
.
.

"So." Shion spoke up once he sat down while placing your tray of food infront of you.

"Yes?" You asked, taking a sip out of your coke.

"Any progress with Kokonoi? You've been with the motherfucker for three years." He asked, taking a bite of his burger.

"Progress? What kind of progress? I mean, me and Hajime are fine. Occasional little cuddling sessions with kisses here and there." You answered, blushing at the thought of Koko softly smiling while placing kisses on your hands.

"That's good, but that's not what I'm talking about, dumbass!" Shion pouts, taking a sip of sprite before continuing to speak. You raised a brow, confused.

"I meant sex. Have you lost your v card yet? Have you two fucked?" He asked, looking at you in anticipation.

You gasped at him, immediately getting flustered. "N-no! What the hell, Shion?!" You exclaimed.

"Duh! You're in college, you shit. And Kokonoi's one of the freakiest Tenjiku members out there- actually, cross that out. Everyone in Tenjiku are horny freaks. Don't even get me started with Izana and the Haitani bros." Shion snorts.

"Stop it, Shion. I dont know stuff about... That." You looked away, getting even more embarrassed as your cheeks got redder.

"Sex?" He asked with a deadpanned expression.

"D-dont say it out loud, Shion!! Do you not have any shame?!" You whisper-yelled when you two earned nasty looks from a family, who covered their child's ears.

You turned towards the parents and bowed as an apology, smiling apologetically at them. They just nodded back, gesturing to keep it down.

And when you turned back to Shion, the motherfucker was smugly grinning.

"You seriously don't know shit about intercourse?" He asked.

You shook your head no. "Seriously. No. If I didn't know any better, I would try sleeping with a Tenjiku executive to learn. Or the whole gang..." You joked, shaking your head.

"I'm kidding! I don't wanna cheat on Hajime. I love him too much. He's already wayyy out of league for someone like me, how much more if I dated a whole gang? I'm very unworthy." You giggled.

"Disgusting." Shion gags.

"I think just watching from the internet will do." You sheepishly laughed.

"How about... I teach you? Y'know... Later tonight, in my apartment?" He gives you a shit eating grin.

"Huh? Teach me what?" You asked, your eyebrows furrowed.

"Se--" Shion grinned, but got cut off.

"That's it. We're leaving." Someone grabs your wrist, pulling you up and dragging you away.

You panicked, immediately looking up to the person, with your glasses almost falling from the harsh pull. You bag was left behind, and so was your untouched food.

"H-Haji?" You asked, calming down a little.

"We're going home." Koko said, not batting an eyelash to your direction.

Shion was laughing loudly in his seat, with Inui sitting down on your seat and eating your nuggets and fries, waving at Shion when the other male looked at him in a questioning manner, then both just shrugged and continued eating.

The truth was... Shion knew that Kokonoi and Inui were spying on them, so he provoked Koko by making him jealous and flirting with you. Shion knew Kokonoi was the jealous type, and he knew that Koko would literally go apeshit if you did sleep with him.

"Hajime where are we-- A-ah, wait! My wrist hurts..." You called out, wincing when you felt Koko's grip on your wrist tightening.

He loosened his grip though, feeling bad because he accidentally hurt you.

The two of you exit the mall, with him opening the car door for you, then also getting inside, but in the driver's seat.

"Haji? Did I do something wrong? Why are we leaving?" You asked, wide doe eyes filled with questions.

Poor baby was confused on what he did wrong to have Koko give him the silent treatment.

Koko was a loving boyfriend, and he couldn't even stay silent for a whole minute when he's with you. But at this moment, he was quiet. Too quiet that it was scary. Kokonoi never gave you silent treatments, this was the first time. And it made you feel like shit.

"Haji, you're scaring me..." You said, slightly tearing up because you weren't used to the silent treatment he was giving. And he doesn't even wanna look at you.

Koko said nothing as he started the car, driving off and away to go home to your shared apartment.

"Are you mad at me?" You bit your bottom lip to prevent it from quivering, your eyes were starting to sting and form tears, and  your voice was desperate. "Please talk to me..." You said, squirming in your seat.

Koko just placed a hand on your thigh, rubbing it in a comforting manner. But he still didn't bat you an eye, nor did he speak. He just continued driving.

You just looked outside, trying not cry because of your anxiousness.

.
.
.

"H-Hajime, careful!" You shrieked, getting thrown onto the bed, and Koko hovering over you.

You looked up at him with wide and teary eyes, cheeks flushed, and face slightly sweaty.

It made Koko's heart beat faster.

"A-are you angry?" You stuttered, getting nervous.

"I am. But not at you." He finally speaks, his voice alluring and deep.

"Haji..." You gulped, squirming under his intense gaze.

He takes your face in his hand, engulfing you in a kiss, savoring your taste.
You whimpered, feeling hot allover. And it was only kisses. His tongue was brushing over your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. And of course, who were you to deny? You let him, opening your mouth for him, his tongue immediately making contact with yours.

He got that tongue technology 💁‍♀️

"Ha-Hajime..." You panted, drool dripping out from your mouth.
You didn't know if that belongs to you, or Hajime. You didn't give a fuck.

"I don't like how Shion asks you about our sex life." He says, now trailing wet kisses on your neck, mostly on your adams apple.

"S-shion? Wha-?" You asked in daze.

"I wasn't amused on how Shion offered to teach you these kind of stuff." Koko breathed out, sitting up to remove your shirt, along with his own.

"These kind of stuff? Intercourse? A-are we gonna have... Y'know...?" You asked, blushing in embarrassment.

"Mhm... Do you want to? I wont continue if you aren't ready." He says.

"No! I'm ready... I actually wanted to talk to you about this... I wanna lose my v card to you..." You said, biting your bottom lip as you looked away.

"Go ahead, Hajime." You softly mumbled, voice loud enough for only him to hear.

He immediately tackles you in a heated kiss once more, hands fiddling with your pants and boxers, skipping them off ever so suddenly.

You shrieked in the kiss, attempting to cover up by raising your legs up and squeezing them together, but Koko just spread them back open, a hand placed on your abdomen.

"You're so beautiful..." He says in between kisses, his hands caressing your exposed skin.

"Hajime..." You mewl, getting more aroused as he started touching your dick, gently pumping it. He then puts his thumb on your tip, making you cry out a moan.

"Feels good?" He hums, starting to go faster while tightening his hand a little. You jolted upwards, hands clutching Koko's shoulders for support.

"M-mhm!" You whimpered, nodding as you neared your orgasm. "I-It feels a little weird. It feels like- ah! Like I'm g-gonna cum anytime s-soon..." You stammered, squirming under Koko's hold.

"Go on, baby." He kissed your cheek, continuing the movements of his hands.

You let out heavy breaths, back arched as you came for the first time that day, your mind going blank for a few seconds.

"Good boy... My good boy." Koko lowly hummed, his hand now moving on a slow pace, making sure you're milked properly.

"H-haji..." You moaned. "Remove your clothes too... It's unfair." You whined.

The smaller male chuckled, retreating his hand from you to remove his own pants and boxers, standing up to get some lube from his nightstand drawer.

He planned to breed you.

"I dont have condoms on me right now... Is it alright?" He asked.

"It's fine... I mean, we're both clean and STD's free." You blushed, avoiding eye contact as you felt awkward from his hungry gaze.

"Alright." He chuckles, going in between your legs.

He lathers his fingers with a generous amount of lube. He then touches your rim, making you jolt from the coldness of the lube.

"Deep breaths for me, bub." He instructed. You took a deep breath, feeling Koko's finger enter your hole.

"A-ahh..." You flinched a little, doing your best to relax your body so he could prep you properly.

"That's right..." He hums, continuing to prep your hole for his cock.

One finger became two, and three.

Till you were a whimpering mess with only just his fingers.

He knew you were prepped enough, so he retreats his fingers, earning himself a questioning whine from you.

"Just a sec, love." He says, now lathering his dick with a decent amount of lube, then wiped the excess lube from his hands with a paper towel he got from the nightstand. He then tied your hands up with his necktie from his previous outfit, Making sure it wont hurt, but wont also let you free.

"Ready?" He asked.

You nodded, lightly gripping a pillow to your chest for support with your binded hands.

"Safe word is cupcakes, okay?" He cooes.

"O-okay..." You breathed out, nervous.

He then starts carefully inserting himself inside you.

You bit your lip, trying not to moan out loud because it would be embarrassing.

"Don't." He says, running a thumb on your lip, making you let go of your bottom lip. "Be as loud as you want." He says.

You whimpered, feeling his length go deeper and deeper.

"I-Is it fully inside yet?" You asked as more heavy breaths left your lips.

"Almost, baby." He says, carefully moving.

You gulped, leaning back down on the bed and leaving all the work for Hajime.

You knew he was fully inside when you felt his pelvis area hit your butt. And holy shit, his dick was long.

"T-too deep..." You moaned out, legs slightly closing as you adjusted to his size.

"Mine..." Koko leaned down to you, starting to mark your neck as he slowly started moving.
You were already a moaning mess when he started moving in a faster pace, the feeling of his dick nicely hitting your spots too overwhelming for you.

"H-Hajime..! H-hngh~!" You breathed out, eyes shutting close as your orgasmed neared, your head was burying itself on the bed, your neck fully exposed for Hajime to mark.

"You're mine. Remember that. Only I can touch you like this. Only I can fuck you till you start screaming. Got that?" He grunts in your ear.

You nodded, tears spilling out of your eyes.

"I own you, Y/N. And vice versa." He stated, going faster. He holds your binded hands with a hand, his other on your waist, his hips roughly thrusting on your hole.

"Haji- Hajime!! T-too fast!! Fuck, I'm g-gonna go c-crazy!!" You screamed, your cheeks getting more red as more tears escaped your eyes, saliva dripping down from your mouth.  Your neck was already full of deep red and purplish hickeys, bite marks too. Your eyeglasses weren't placed properly on your face as your eyes were crossed, and your hair was disheveled.

The sight made Koko's dick harder than it already was. His cheeks heated up, the arousal inside him spreading like a wildfire.

"So fucking pretty for me." He cursed.

"S-slow down!! Slo-- shit! I'm gonna cum!!" Very loud moans erupted from your throat, your voice getting a bit raspy from all the screaming.

"A-ahh!!" You let out a long, slutty moan as you came, Koko's hips snapping as he also came deep inside you, painting your walls white.

"Mine... My Y/N..." He breathed out.

Your semen decorated your stomach and abdomen, some getting on your chest.

You looked up at Hajime, doe eyes going siren as it lazily stared up at your boyfriend's eyes. You let out a breathy laugh, lifting your body upwards so you could kiss him on the lips. You licked his lips, moaning as you clenched a little on Hajime's hard  cock.

"Again... Sir." You smiled seductively, enjoying Hajime's reaction.

His eyes were wide as his cheeks and ears went red, his dick was rock hard inside you, and his mouth was parted a little.

"Sir?" He asked.

"I heard from a little bird that you liked being called sir. Sooo... What are you waiting for, Sir Hajime? Are you gonna own me and fuck me till my back breaks or not?" You gave him a shit eating grin.

"Since when did you know stuff about this?" He asked. He did love this side of yours though.

"Hm? I only have zero experience. But hon, I'm way more freaky than you or the Tenjiku executives. Blame AO3 and Wattpad." You giggled.

"Stop talking and fuck the shit out of me, sir. I want you to make my thighs shake." You whined, shaking your hips.

"Oho, you asked for this."

.
.
.

"Look who got laid~~" Shion sang, watching as you limped towards him.

"Shut up... I haven't forgave you for provoking Haji two days ago." You grumbled, taking the bag that you left with him two days ago at the fastfood restaurant.

"It's been two days, and you're still limping. Man, Koko's an animal." Shion whistled.

You blushed, hitting him on the arm. "Stop that."

.
.

"Judging from all the hickeys on your and Y/N's neck, you two finally fucked?" Izana asked.

Koko nods.

"Damn... Talk about possessive behavior. There's still hickeys showing out from Y/N's turtleneck." Hanma whistles.

"He's mine. So that's natural." Koko shrugged.

"How was he in bed, though?" Mochi asked.

"Absolutely fucking adorable." Koko answered.

"I mean, he's innocent and shy. So that's given." Kakucho points out.

'Innocent? Pfft-!' Koko snorts.

"Tall, innocent, shy, awkward, but a green flag. Y/N's definitely a dream boyfriend. Lucky. I would hit on him." Ran hums.

"But considering how possessive Koko is, I wouldn't even bother using a pickup line on him." Rindou continues.

'What innocence are y'all talking about? Y/N's far more freakier than any of us here... Mans literally made me fuck him for two whole days.' Koko thought.

"Hit on my boyfriend and I will literally cut all of your money in half." Koko threatened.

"Speaking of innocence... According to Shion, Y/N doesn't know shit about fucking. How did you manage? Did you teach him?" Izana asked.

'nah man, my boyfriend was just a virgin, but he knows more things about sex more than me.' Koko sweatdropped.

"Uh, kinda?" He answered. Just when Ran was about to speak, you came running to Koko, greetings him with a kiss on the forehead.

"Haji!! Haji... Shion told me to 'tell you to try bdsm' with me... I dont know what that means, so I came to ask." You shyly said, clinging onto his arms.

There was a mischievous glint in your eyes, and Koko clearly saw that.

"Bdsm?" He asked.

"Yeah. What does that mean? Is it a type of exercise?" You asked, feigning Innocence.

The Tenjiku executives chuckled, falling for your act, while Koko just nervously sweated in your arms.

"U-uhh..."

"Haji, are we really going to try that?" You asked.

"I-- sure? I guess?" Koko smiled awkwardly.

"Go on Koko, teach him." Hanma giggled.

You smirked, sending Koko a knowing grin.

"Oh God..." Koko sweats.

.
.
.

A/N: hi lovelies <33

This was requested by (Wattpad wouldn't let me put the @ so it's gonna be in the comments.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804 55 25
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ -------------------------- This book may trigger some readers. This book may contain: -Mental illnesses -Assault -Suicide Please read at...
1.9K 113 18
Maybe DON'T take a book home that kept falling off a shelf, no matter how many times you put it back in...But, did you take that advice before you to...
289K 12.3K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...
13.5K 447 13
Book 2/3 ( Happening during Far From Home) ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...