Love Me

By renasbooks

In a fairy tale, every girls dream is to have a happily ever after or happy ending. One where they find that... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 32

922 44 11
By renasbooks

Week 36

The weeks were moving so fast, Heaven still couldn't believe that she was now five months pregnant. She tried getting Wyatt to sign the divorce papers but he wouldn't agree. She wanted him to sign it so she could leave the house and go live with Seth who just bought his house a few weeks ago.

"Mommy where are we going?" Zuri asked as she ran around the Heavens room.

"We are going to the store baby" Heaven replied and Zuri squealed.

"Yes, we can buy food and toys" Zara said as he sat down on the bed while swinging her feet back and forth.

"Yes you girls can have a toy but I'm going shopping for the baby" Heaven told them as she got dressed.

"Okay" Zuri said then smiled.

"Are you girls excited about the baby?" Heaven asked and they both nodded "what gender do you want the baby to be, boy or girl?" Heaven asked.

"Hmm... a boy!" Zuri screamed.

"I want it to be a girl" Zara said then blushed and Heaven smiled.

"Well, we will soon find out when we get the results soon" Heaven told them as she picked up her bag. "Let's go girls" Heaven called and they ran towards her.

"Is daddy coming?" Zuri asked and Heaven raised her eyebrow.

"Wyatt?" Heaven asked and Zuri shook her head.

"Nooo, not my daddy" she said with an angry pout.

"Fine then, yes Seth will be meeting us here" Heaven told them as she walked down the stairs.

"Yayyy Daddy!" Zuri squealed and Heaven shook her head, she told Zuri and Zara so many times that Seth is not their father, but they wouldn't listen so she gave up.

"Okay let's get you girls in the car" Heaven told them as she placed her bag on top of the car. Heaven was about to lift Zuri up and place her in the car when Zuri shook her head.

"No I can do it mommy" Zuri said and Heaven was a little surprise. As soon as the girls got into the seat Heaven put on their seat belts then got into the car.
~~~

When Heaven got to the baby store she grabbed a shopping cart. "Do you girls want to go inside?" Heaven asked and they shook their head. "Why not I thought you girls liked going in the cart.

"We are too heavy" Zuri said and Heaven laughed.

"What?" Heaven asked with her head tilted to the side.

"Daddy said that we shouldn't let you carry heavy stuff with the baby" Zuri said then started walking.

"Why would Seth say that?" Heaven asked then folded her arms up to her chest. "He worries too much" Heaven mumbled. They walked into the store and Heaven began looking around. "Where to go first?" Heaven asked herself. she wasn't really here to buy stuff, she just wanted to look and if she saw anything that she liked, she'll purchase it.

Heaven walked into the clothing section and began looking at newborn clothes. "Mommy lets buy this one" Zara said as she pointed at a pink onesie that had unicorns on it.

"Baby we can't buy anything as yet, not until we find out the gender of the baby" Heaven told her and Zara pouted "don't worry we'll come back another time to get it if the baby is a girl" Heaven told Zara and she nodded then smiled.

"Come on girls, let's go look at some baby carrier" Heaven said as she slowly pushed the cart.

"No toys" Zuri said then ran off.

"Zuri no!" Heaven shouted, her heart started beating faster as she panicked. The store was big and she didn't want Zuri to get lost. "Zara come with me" Heaven held Zara's hand then began walking around the store "Zuri" Heaven called. A few minutes later Zuri ran into Heaven.

"Mommy" Zuri cried and Heaven sighed then stoop down to her level.

"Zuri don't ever run off like that again okay you should always stay by me" Heaven warned and Zuri nodded.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad" Zuri said then pouted, Heaven kissed her forehead then hugged her tightly. Heavens phone pinged and she looked down at her phone.

"Come on girls Seth will be here in a few, let go get you that toy" Heaven said when she saw his message. Heaven walked into the toys section then told the girls to choose their toys.

"Heaven" Seth called when he saw Heaven with twins.

"Daddy!" Zuri screamed as she made her way over to him with her arms wide open.

"Hey princess" Seth said then picked her up, he pecked her cheek and she giggled. Zara came running towards Seth while giggling.

"You're here" Heaven said and and Seth kissed her.

"Yeah, Sorry I'm late I had a few things to sort out" he told her and Heaven nodded then smiled.

"I was just about to let the girls pick a toy, since you're here can you let them do that while I'll go check out the baby carrier and some diaper bag" Heaven told him and he was about to say something when Heaven cut him off "only one toy Seth" Heaven sternly said and the girls pouted. As Heaven made her way to the next asile someone bumped into her and she almost fell face front but she caught her balance.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry" A woman said and Heaven turned to face her. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, it's just that, this place is so big and I'm looking for baby bottles but I can't seem to find them, I was getting restless and tired that I bumped into you while looking down" she apologized and Heaven nodded.

"That's okay, is your baby alright?" Heaven asked and the woman smiled then began rubbing her baby bump.

"Yeah he's fine, I'm sorry about that again, I'm not from around here so I don't really know much, my boyfriend went to look at some cribs, he should've been back by now" she told Heaven.

"Don't worry I'll show you where to find it" Heaven told her and she smiled.

"Alexis but you can call me Alex by the way" she introduced herself and Heaven did the same.

"Heaven" She said and Alex smiled. "Here we are" Heaven told her and Alex smiled.

"Thank you so much" She said and Heaven nodded. "How many months are you now?" Alex asked.

"5 months, how about you?" Heaven asked as she tried to engage herself into the conversation.

"I am 6 months today, it's a little hard sometimes being pregnant especially when my boyfriend is always working" Alex said and Heaven looked at her then picked up a baby bottle.

"Yeah I know how that feels" Heaven nervously laughed. "Look this bottle is really cute" Heaven said and Alex smiled.

"I like it" Alex said then took the bottle. "This is your first time right?" She asked and Heaven shook her head.

"No I have twins, they are in the toys section somewhere" Heaven told her.

"Aww so cute, my boyfriend has twins to, haven't seen them as yet" she paused "Where is my boyfriend by the way, he was supposed to be right here by now" Alex said while looking around.

"Alex!" A male voice shouted and Heaven knitted her eyebrows together.

"I'm in the baby bottles section!" Alex shouted.

"Alex I saw a crib that you might like" he said and Alex smiled.

"Wyatt?" Heaven said as her jaw dropped.
•••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.9K 38
Highest Rank: #1 in Dark Romance It's hard to remember what life was like before the green-eyed devil waltzed into my life and set my soul on fire...
726K 30.7K 61
Your marriage was failing but you weren't at fault and you weren't blind to the signs of faded love. When you found him cheating, you didn't give a s...
72.7K 1.6K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...
68.5K 2.6K 42
What do you do when your husband cheats on you? Don't ask April, because she'll tell you to sleep with his boss. Well then, maybe you should ask her...