This Fire!

By savantingly

"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, ๐“œ๐“ธ๐”‚ ๐“ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

Greetings!
Playlist
Aesthetics
1. No way in hell
2. Visit
3. Surprise
4. Fate
5. Ecstasy
6. Interrogation
7. Periods
8. Just the Beginning
9. Attack
10. The Devil
11. Foodaholic Killer
13. Invitation
14. Tears
15. Worst Nightmare
16. Ruination
17. Forgiveness
18. Hell Fire
19. Memories
20. Oceano
21. Intertwining Pinkies, Finding Nemo & Tortilla espaรฑola
22. Back home
23. Ysabel with a Y
24. Stylist Unlocked
25. The whole fucking menu of Domino's
26. Men hurting muchachas
27. Candace Flynn or Vanessa Doofenshmirtz
28. He misses her
29. Honorific titles
30. Late birthday presents
31. Her sisterly gesture
32. Dramatic entry
33. The same spot
34. Genuine
35. Bipolar bitch
36. Catfight and cat eyeliner
37. Desire
38. Not a good father
39. Call her a whore and die
40. Gentle
41. Onesie girls
42. Food first, fight later
43. Dangerous assumptions
44. Eternal sleep
45. Threats
46. A world of colours
47. Seventh heaven
48. An orgasm-blocking promise
49. Feisty
50. The dirty talk
51. Nutella grabber
52. Clumsy Cinderella
53. RIP Teddy
54. An epiphany
55. An aberrant prison
56. Switches switching
57. Gummy bears
58. True enemies
59. Dinner sinner
60. Savor
61. Uncharted Pleasures
62. Abduction
63. Prayers
64. Duke duo
65. Adrenaline
66. Checkmate
67. Weaknesses

12. Enkindle

671 26 3
By savantingly

Restaurant dinners are something which are very prevalent in our family. If there's a wedding, you gotta organise a restaurant dinner. If you have a birthday, let's go to a restaurant to have dinner. If you have proposed to someone, let's have some dinner in a restaurant to celebrate. If you are dividing a Mafia to give it to two of the most powerful Mafias in the world, let's do it in a fucking restaurant with dinner.

After my awkward talk with Canzone, I couldn't bear staying with him. Sometimes I wonder if he has an invisible rope around my waist and he keeps pulling it towards him. I left the mansion as soon as I could and went to Canzone's house. The house which started feeling welcoming now. After reaching the house, I made my myself some food, to be specific, I made myself a burrito because the handsome motherfucker ate mine. Initially I ate my burrito with peace as I read my book but then I hurried with the food when I came on an interesting scene. I wanted to read it in more peace, no distractions such as food, allowed. The scene was worth eating my food like a bullet train. It was true in every fucking way and I couldn't agree with it more. It felt like the one quote in the scene was me.

I kept on reading the book for I don't know how many hours because I was fucking late, late for the dinner. It was 9 pm and I was told to reach at the restaurant at 9:15. Thank God I didn't feel like dressing up today or it would have been a blunder.

I rushed to the washroom, took a nice cold shower, brushed my teeth properly and went to my closet. I picked out a white bralette type thingy and white jeans with a blazer which was a light shade of green. Ignoring all the makeup shit, I pulled out my necklace from the cabinet and a black purse from the cupboard. Kaa was sleeping in the bed so I thought of leaving her there and rushed out of the bedroom.

Nobody was there at the house, so, I guessed they were already, either at the restaurant or on the way to the restaurant. Ignoring the urge to pick something up from the kitchen, I went straight to my Ferrari and drove to the restaurant. On reaching there, I could see the name 'La cucina del diavolo' (Devil's Cuisine) in neon lights and the gang's cars parked in the lot. Oh shit, they're here. I went inside to be met by a beautiful young lady who was sitting on the reception table.

"Good evening, miss, how may I help you?" She stood up from the chair she was sitting on and greeted me with her sweet voice. I looked at the name tag and greeted her back.

"Good evening, Soraya, My name's Zemira Vasilevitch, I have a reservation here with the Orpheus family." I said as her eyes widened at my name.

"Y-yes Miss Vasilevitch, follow me, please?" She walked me to the table where the family was sitting and before she could go away I grabbed her wrist.

"Please, Soraya, Call me Zemira, will you?" She nodded but mumbled a 'sorry' and said 'yes ma'am'. Now what was that about?

I turned my head to the table where everyone, who were seated before were now standing and came to hug me. Genevieve, Athena and Cosima eyed me up and down, glared at me and said,

"Now we feel overdressed!" All three of them said in unison as they huffed in disappointment.

Oh, I can totally understand there feelings. I was the only girl in the restaurant not wearing a fancy dress. Genevieve was wearing a bodycon dress with a denim jacket on. Athena was wearing a full sleeve black body hugging dress and Cosima was wearing a black silky satin dress which hugged her at very right spots.

"I'm sorry, I was already late and I didn't feel like it today." I apologised and sat on my seat. All the boys were in their signature black Armani suits and all the mothers were also wearing dresses.

"We particularly told all the people in this restaurant to speak with their mouths when talking to you or you would turn this place into a morgue." Saggio said as he sipped on his water. I chuckled at their fear towards me and replied with a 'thank you'.

A few minutes later, a man of papa's age came to our table and greeted the dads. The man glanced at Canzone who was sitting beside me and I before extending his hand for us to shake.

"Cassius Engstrom, the lawyer." The man introduced himself as he shaked Canzone's hand.

"Canzone Orpheus, the Italian Mafia leader." Canzone said, shaking Cassius's hand.

"Zemira Vasilevitch, the Russian Mafia leader." I introduced myself but didn't shake his hands.

"Please sit, Cassius." Papa said and Cassius nodded before sitting infront of me.

"Looks like you forgot to tell him." I said in Saggio's ears making his eyes widen and give me 'do not kill him' looks.

Cassius begins to take out a folder from his bag but I stop him.

"Not now, Cassius. Hunger before business." I say as he nods. Before I could say anything, papa beats me to it.

"You might wanna speak with your mouth when you're talking to her, Cassius." Papa warned him as Cassius begins to laugh and so do I. Everyone except my family and Genevieve hold confusion on their faces as they see us chuckling.

"You've been improving your acting skills, uncle." I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Ira." He says returning the kiss.

"Uncle?" Everyone besides my family and Genevieve ask.

"Cassius Engstrom is mama's brother. Mama was an Engstrom before marrying papa." I clear their confusions and they all nod but soon say 'okay'. Am I that scary?

"Yes" Everybody say in unison, that is when I realise, I said that loud. I smile sheepishly and thank the gods above for sending the waiter on time.

The waiter starts taking order from my dad, first.

"Hi, I'll get chicken cacciatore. Thanks." Papa ordered and the waiter moves to Uncle Cassius.

"I don't know shit about italian food, so, I'll get the same as him." He says making everyone chuckle along with him. The waiter just nods and moves to Zachariah.

"Salve, prendo gli spaghetti alla carbonara. Grazie." (Hello, I'll get spaghetti carbonara. Thanks.) Zachariah orders and the waiter writes Zachariah's order in his note pad. He then moves to the moms who order the same thing because my mother too was clueless about italian food.

"Salve, prenderemo braciole di manzo. Grazie." (Hello, we'll get beef braciole. Thanks.) She orders and the waiter moves to Aillard and Genevieve who also order the same thing.

"Ciao, prendiamo Aglio e olio. Grazie." (Hello, we'll get Aglio e olio. Thanks.) Aillard says and the waiter writes his order as he reaches Cosima and Artur who has no interest in food but at the girl sitting beside him.

"Salve, prendiamo Saltimbocca. Grazie." (Hi, we'll get Saltimbocca. Thanks) Cosima orders and the waiter now comes to Athena and Saggio. Apparently, Saggio wants Athena to taste his favourite Italian dish which happens to be Athena's favourite Italian dish too.

"Otterremo la parmigiana di melanzane. Grazie." (We'll get eggplant parmigiana. Thanks) Saggio says and the waiter now comes to Canzone. Now that the waiter is near to my eyesight, I see him shivering and trembling, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Stomboli, per favore." (Stromboli, please.) Canzone orders without taking his head out of the menu.

The waiter finally comes to take my order and I have never felt so happy to order food.

"Good evening-" I look at his batch to see his name. "Elmer. We won't hurt you, Elmer, ofcourse if you don't give us a reason to and please calm down, take some deep breaths before taking my order. We aren't that bad. Now, you ready?" He takes a few deep breaths and says 'yes ma'am'.

"Call me Zemira, El. Adesso prendo arancini con salsa di pancetta e aglio, involtini di pollo, pappardelle al ragù di manzo, una zia Roberta e niente veleno per favore. Grazie." (Now, I'll get Arancini with Pancetta and garlic sauce, chicken involtini, pappardelle with beef ragu, an Aunt Roberta and no poison in my food, please. Thank you.) I order in one breath and Elmer responds with a 'be right back'. He leaves and I see a smirk on Uncle's face.

"Still fond of eating, huh?" Cassius takes a sip from his drink which I assume is a bourbon.

"Still fond of bourbon, huh?" Cassius glances at his drink and give me impressed looks.

"Where's the detka, Ira." (Baby) He questions referring to Kaa.

"At home, sleeping like always. She has grown to be a lazyass, Uncle." I take a sip of my water and keep eye contact with him.

"You like Kaa?" Saggio and Aillard ask in unison making me and Cassius chuckle.

"I was the one to gift Kaa to her, boys. Ira was always fond of snakes so why not give her one?!" He informs them as he keeps on taking a sip from his bourbon.

"We love Uncle Cassius very much but that snake was the one mistake he made which ruined our lives." Athena exclaims playfully making Cassius burst into laughter.

Suddenly a smooth hand grazed my thighs as my breath hitched. The hand travelled to my inner thigh making me feel more of the hand. Canzone. How could I forget the same hands which caressed my wounds on the ship. The same hands which held my waist the first time I kissed Canzone. The same hands which were now very slowly trailing to my throbbing pussy.

"Excuse me, Canzone please come with me." I got up from the chair and gripped his wrist dragging him to the restrooms. Since I saw a few ladies go into the women's restroom, I went into the men's washroom and slammed Canzone to the wall.

"Are fucking mad? Do you really want Death to collide with your skin?" I growled looking straight into his mesmerising eyes. Dammit, those bottle green eyes. My grip must have loosened because just as I got distracted by the eyes, Canzone pinned me to the wall with my arms above my head. He came near my ear and bit my earlobe making me release a moan.

"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, moy vampir." (My vampire) He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. His dominance giving me power to show my dominance.

If he wants to tease the devil, then he shall receive a tease in return too. Out of nowhere, I loosen myself from his grip and slam him to the wall, again. I start planting slow kisses on his neck and he tilts his head a little giving me more access. I lean towards his ear and place a kiss on it before whispering.

"Today, we have ignited a fire, which will only wither by our deaths, Canzone. It will give us scars and burn us on the way but it will also become a toy which will give us happiness when we'll play with it, serpentello (Snakelet). And remember, Orpheus, I've always liked to play with fire." I whispered before slamming my lips onto his. He responds immediately as he kisses me back and I wrap my legs around his waist. My hands reach Canzone's hair as I mess with it resulting in a groan from the kisser. His soft like snow lips move in sync with mine. His hands trail down to my ass as he presses his chest to mine and presses our foreheads together while kissing. I bit his lip asking for entrance and he without any hesitation opens his mouth from me to enter. He kissed me deeply as our tongue's danced, fighting for dominance. He suddenly presses me against the wall and deepens the kiss more. He kisses me hard and passionate as I return the favour. I let out soft moans in pleasure that he was giving me and couldn't find the will to pull away from the kiss.

A moment later he pulls away from the kiss, leaving both of us in search of air. When we finally get our breaths back, we go to fix ourselves. He lands me on the counter of the restroom and starts fixing my hair. I don't care fixing his hair just because I like them the way they were. His messy loose curls.

After returning to the way we were before the kiss, I start to get out of the restroom only to get stopped by a strong grip around my wrist. I turn back to see Canzone with a cold look on his face.

"I hate you" He hissed making me chuckle. Ooo...someone's bipolar!

"I hate you more than you think, serpentello" (Snakelet) I say with a smile and exit the restroom and get situated on my seat, getting confusing looks from the gang and family as I shurgged them off. Canzone returns from the restroom with a very serious look on his face and sits on his seat beside me before the waiter comes and serves the food which we were hungry for.

But for the first time, I was hungry for a person more than food.

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 18.4K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
1.3M 28.2K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
1.7M 41.3K 43
Smut Warning ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ”ฅ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...