Famous or InFamous (KDA x Mal...

By PrimeJ13

The story of a young introverted college student who meets new people, comes out of his shell and kicks ass... More

Meet the main characters
Chapter 1: Back to school
Chapter 2: Opening up and a reunion
Chapter 3: Shopping and a chase
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: Investigation, Confrontation, Revelation
Chapter 6: Collaboration
Chapter 7: All I want for Christmas is you
Chapter 8: Identity revealed
Chapter 9: Dark side
Chapter 10: Stalker alert
Chapter 11: Loss
Chapter 12: Games
Chapter 13: All good things come to an end
Chapter 14: Prison life
Chapter 15: Freedom
Chapter 16: Lovers quarrel
Chapter 17: Flight
Chapter 19 Concert and Complications
Chapter 20: Marriage and going public

Chapter 18: Relaxation

1.1K 37 20
By PrimeJ13

Joe POV

I was standing in front of a house at a beach. My family was there as well as the KDA girls. True Damage and Eugene were also present as well as a couple of people that I didn't know. The one thing that was standing out however was the enormous amount of kids that were running around. We were currently all sitting around a giant bonfire eating smores when one of the kids ran up to me. She had orange eyes with shoulder length pink hair. She seems to be around 12 years old

Girl1: Look papa! Look what uncle Eugene taught me!

All of a sudden a pair of pink wings made of the same video energy Eugene was using appeared on her back.

Joe: That's great Pumpkin. I'm so proud of you.

I ruffled her hair which made her smile. Then an older girl came over, probably 16 years old or so. She had violet eyes, black hair with a red streak and the same shoulder cannons that Kai'sa has.

Girl2: Hey! No fair! Why does Sammy get special treatment? I also want headpats daddy!

Then a third girl came over, this one had long black hair, two black fox ears, amber eyes and nine fluffy white tails. She looked to be around 19.

Girl3: Get in line Leah, we all know I'm daddy's favorite.

Leah: Nu uh, we all know that's me, Maya.

Samantha: No me! Papa loves me the most!

Maya: You keep thinking that, little Sammy.

Samantha: I'm not little!

A fourth girls comes over. She has back length silver hair, red eyes and two lashers like Eve. She looked 18 at most.

Girl4: Say that again when you can look us in the eyes without looking up.

Samantha: No fair Stacy, you are all much older than me!

Stacy: Not my problem.

The girls started bickering back and forth when my attention was drawn downwards by a small dark skinned boy with dreadlocks and green eyes, pulling at the hem of my shirt.

Boy: Look uncle Joe, I made this drawing.

He handed me a drawing of every person present holding hands around the bonfire..

Joe: Looks great Lucas, you should show your mom.

He nodded rapidly and ran towards Senna.
I looked around me and a smile formed on my face. Ahri then came up to me.

Ahri: Wake up.

Huh?

Joe: What do you mean?

Ahri: Joe sweetie, you have to wake up.

Wake up?

Ahri: Yeah, we just landed at the Ionia international airport.

Everything fades to black and I open my eyes to see that I'm back in the plane.

Ahri: You're finally awake. I almost thought we had to drag your unconcious body.

I didn't reply and just stared at Ahri, which didn't go unnoticed.

Akali: Everything okay babe?

Joe: Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Just had a pretty good dream.

Seraphine: What was it about?

Joe: The future.

Akali: Oh? What does it look like?

Joe: Beautiful.....

Evelynn: You can give us more details than that darling~

Joe: It was all of us at a beach house. True Damage and my family were there too and......

Kai'sa: And?

Joe: Kids. Lots of kids. Our kids, Senna and Lucians kid, my siblings children....all of us at a bonfire, eating smores.

I looked at the girls and they were all smiling.

Ahri: That's so sweet.

Joe: It's just a dream. Nothing to think of it.

I looked out a window and saw a lot and I mean A LOT of paparazzi outside. I put on my disguise and grabbed my bag before following the girls outside. As I exited the plane I saw Ekko.

Ekko: Hey bro, you got anything planned today?

Joe: Not really, why?

Ekko: We were planning to hang out after we were done unpacking and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along?

Joe: Who is 'we'?

Ekko: Oh, just Yas, Senna, Qiyana, Akali and me. The others gotta go to the venue and check if everything is in order for tomorrow.

Joe: In that case, sure.

Ekko: Aight bet.

We had our usual handshake before he headed of to the True Damage limo. I turned back to follow the girls and did my best to ignore the paparazzi until-

Reporter1: Excuse me, Deeps? What do you have to say about 3peat's statement on how you're leeching off of KDA's fame to restart your own career?

I stopped dead in my tracks. Eve turned around and was about to speak her mind when I beat her to it. I turned around and judging by how everyone took a step back, they saw my eyes glow through the sunglasses. I casually walked to the reporter who asked. She was as tall as me with short dirty blonde hair. Unlike everyone else, she wasn't intimidated in the least.

Joe: Leeching? According to who? Everything I am, I achieved by myself. Every cent I made, I worked hard for. I made Taric music records what it is today, not the other way around. If anyone is leeching off of someone else's fame it's 3peat. I laid the foundation he stands on. The fact that I heard about this from you and not him is proof enough that he doesn't have the balls to confront me. Good day.

I turned around and walked past the girls into the limo. They soon joined me and gave me concerned looks. Kai'sa sat down on my lap.

Kai'sa: Baby? Are you okay?

Joe: I'm fine....No I'm not. I just get so angry whenever that guy opens his mouth.

Akali: Just ignore him. We know you don't need us to be famous.

Joe: You're wrong. I do need you guys....you keep me sane.

I was then quickly bombarded by kisses from bokkie.

Joe: Although I am really contemplating my policy of not bothering with disstracks. I really want to make him eat dirt.....or at least put some in his eye.

Evelynn: I do want to see that darling. That disrespect to his superior needs to stop.

Seraphine: Eve!

Akali: No no, she's right. 3peat should crawl and beg to lick Joe's shoes for paving the way.

The drive to the hotel was pretty smooth. I got Mountain_Slayer's info so I could send him the tickets. We arrived at the hotel and made our way to the presidential suite, while True Damage got the high roller suite. Akali and Ekko actually played rock paper scissors to see who got the presidential suite and Akali lost, but Eve wouldn't budge and we got the presidential anyway. We entered the suite and to be honest...it was pretty big. Not as big as the penthouse in Piltover, but still pretty big.

Joe: This place is actually pretty nice.

Evelynn: It's adequate.

She was still pretty upset that she couldn't have the penthouse. Apparently some demacian prince is staying in it at the moment and it took all of us to prevent her from going up and murdering him.

Akali: When are you guys leaving?

Ahri: Wow...you must really be desperate for some alone time with Joe, if you want us out that fast

A furious blush crept onto Akali's face.

Akali: What?! No, we were just gonna hang out with True Damage.

Kai'sa: You have an entire day with him alone and you're just gonna hang out? How boring.

Akali: Oh yeah? What would you do?

Kai'sa: If I was the one staying here, I would be bent over the kitchen counter the moment the door closed behind you.

Kai'sa...I love you to bits, but sometimes you're too honest for your own good. Akali then looked at the other girls.

Akali: Are none of you gonna say anything?

Ahri: No, I completely agree with her.

Sera gave a shy nod indicating that she agrees with Ahri.

Evelynn: I mean....Maybe not the kitchen counter, but I would have my way with him on the couch.

Akali: I....you....You're all down bad.

Ahri: To answer your first question, we leave as soon as we finish unpacking.

Unpacking went quicker than expected and before I knew it Akali and I entered the high roller suite. I could hear Ekko talking.

Ekko: I'm telling you it's possible to fit an entire raccoon up your ass.

Akali and I looked at each other with 'wtf' faces.

Joe: What the fuck?

Qiyana: Hey J, Kali. Ekko has been watching that casual geographic guy and has been bombarding us with weird animal facts the entire day.

Yasuo looked at me with a face that screamed 'help me'

Joe: Yo Ekko. What's up?

Ekko: Not much, but did you know that Quokka's sacrifice their children to survive a predator?

Senna looked at me and let out a sigh.

Senna: Nice try hon.

Joe: Damn...

Ekko: Yo Akali, did you know that Chimpanzees tear each others balls off?

Akali: No....and I didn't need to...

Joe: Anyway. What are we gonna do today?

Akali: I know a cool spot by a lake. May be get some booze and some stuff for barbecue?

Qiyana: Sounds good.

Yas nods.

Ekko: Except for the fact that none of us can cook?

Senna: I can't cook?

She wasn't even angry, she just sounded hurt.

Ekko: Don't get me wrong. You can cook, just not meat. It's either way overcooked or raw.

Akali: Don't worry. Joe is an amazing cook.

Joe: Leave it to me. Can we swim in the lake?

Qiyana: I like the way you think.

Akali: Yes, we can.

Joe: Okay. So Akali and I will go to the butcher to get the meat, then we'll get the booze. Can you guys handle the rest?

Ekko: Leave it to us.

Akali and I went back to our suite and put some swimwear on which we then covered with regular clothes.

Joe: So, how will you disguise yourself?

Akali: Hand me your hoodie.

I took it off and gave it to her. She put it on and then untied her hair. Safe to say she looked like an entirely different person.

Joe: Damn...

Akali: Not bad huh?

Joe: Nope. Not bad at all.

So we rented a car at the hotel and drove to a liquor store. On the way, Akali texted the rest of KDA where to meet us when they're done. I told Akali to wait by the car while I got the booze. I bought two cases of beer and a case of red wine.

Cashier: Throwing a party?

Joe: No, just a chill day and evening with friends.

Cashier: Have fun.

Joe: Thanks.

I paid and went back to the car, where I saw a group of guys surrounding Akali. The leader of the group was way too close. I tried to approach, but one of them was stepping between us. He took a drag from his cigarette and exhaled the smoke right in my face. I absorbed it and flicked some smoke into his eyes, which made him stumble back. I approached the leader who only looked at me.

Leader: Can I help you shorty?

I looked at Akali.

Joe: Are these people bothering you baby?

She was silent for a few seconds as if thinking what to say.

Akali: Yes.

Joe: Mind leaving the lady alone? We got places to be.

Leader: Yeah, she has places to be. With us that is.

I flashed my DUP badge.

Joe: Are you sure?

Leader: Shit, man listen we don't want no trouble.

Joe: Scram.

Leader: R-Right, let's go guys.

They ran off and I packed the booze in the trunk. Akali then hugged me close.

Akali: My hero.

Joe: Come on. You could have beaten them to a pulp.

Akali: I could, but a girl wants a knight in shining armor every once in a while.

We got back in the car and headed to the butcher. I entered and was immediately greeted by an extremely friendly butcher.

Butcher: Well hello there, how may I help you today?

Joe: Okay. I'll have four spicy sausages and four regular sausages.

Butcher: Okay.

Joe: Eight beef burger patties, four ribeyes

Butcher: Alright anything else?

Joe: Six picanha steaks and six marinated chicken breasts. That's it.

Butcher: Alrighty.

He gathered all the different meats and I paid for everything. We got back in the car and drove to the lake. True Damage had already arrived and were struggling to light the grill.

Joe: You guys doing okay?

Qiyana: Ekko, forgot to buy fire starters and none of us have a lighter either.

Ekko: Don't pin the blame on me.

Qiyana: It's the only thing we told you to get!

I sighed and walked over to them. I put my hand on the woodchips and focused smoke into my palm, the heat kept rising and eventually small flames flickered to life.

Senna: That's handy.

Yasuo nods.

While I got the meat cooked, Senna was making a potato salad, pasta salad and some coleslaw. We decided to only cook the burgers and sausages, and keep the better cuts for dinner.

We ate and eventually got undressed into our swimwear. Nothing too fancy, just casual swim trunks and bikinis. We approached the water and before I could blink, Qiyana pushed Akali into the water.

Akali: KYAA!! Qiyana!!!

Qiyana just stuck her tongue out.

Qiyana: Oops~

I just grabbed her in a princess xarry before tossing her in the water. She came up and gave me a glare.

Qiyana: Dirty move J. Hone-

She couldn't finish as she was dunked underwater by Akali.

Ekko: Hey wai-

I turned around and saw Senna throw Ekko into the water.

Senna: That's what he gets for trying to throw me in. You want some too?

She glared at me and Yasuo. Yas and I looked at each other, before we both jumped into thale water. We were shortly followed by Senna. I was then suddenly pulled under by Akali. I grabbed her face and smashed my lips against hers, before pulling us both up.

We both let out a laugh and we all had some more fun. I don't remember how long we were in there, but after some time we were interrupted by a car horn. We got out and saw the rest of KDA as well as Lucian standing there with towels. We grabbed the towels and started a fire to help us dry off.

Joe: Everything ready for tomorrow?

Lucian: Yup. Everything's ready to go at 8pm.

Akali: Speaking of. What time is it?

Seraphine 7:30.

Joe: Want me to start with dinner?

Kai'sa: Sure.

Ekko: Think fast!

I turned around and barely caught a bottle of beer that was tossed my way. I popped the cap off and took a swig.

Joe: Thanks.

Ekko: Anytime.

I lit the grill, took a sip from my beer and looked at my friends.....no.....family. Then I looked at the sunset over the lake. Barbecue, a nice cold beer, a sunset at a lake and spending the evening with the fam, there really isn't anything better.

I put the food on the grill when Qiyana suddenly called.

Qiyana: Hey J! Wanna hear the story of how Ekko flirted with a lesbian for an entire evening.

Oh I got to hear that!

Chapter 18 done. I hope you enjoyed. Feedback is always appreciated and I'll see you in the next one. Prime out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1K 18
WARNING: Contains 18+ content. Reader discretion is advised. Mana. It is a mysterious life force energy that binds the universe together. It flows th...
10.9K 203 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
3K 127 16
Evelynn, the embodiment of torment, meets a fresh face in a restaurant in central Piltover. To her, he seems to be nothing more than another number a...
8.7K 255 44
Y/n, is a homeless war veteran. Before your service you ran away from home due to some...family issues...yea we can put it like that. The local V/A...