Paradise Titan(Male Oc x Aot)

By DecayingKing

Hello there thanks for taking the time to read this story. anyways it's going to a male oc x Aot harem or not... More

Choose a titan.
Bio.
Choose a love interest
Current Votes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Voting time.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not that important but please read
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Time skip~Our first time~Mikasa🍋

Chapter 17

2.1K 41 13
By DecayingKing

(Wall Sina)
Eren was taken away by captain Levi along with his squad while Roman and the others could only watch. It had been 2 days since Eren was taken and it was announced that he would be taken to court. Right now Roman was sitting alone watching as people were being escorted back to town.

Roman:"Who are you Colossal"

Roman asked. During one of his talks with Diablo he had learned that some of the people he knew were the colossal and Armored titans. But he still had no clue who it was.

Diablo:"Founder do not overthink things"

Roman:"'Overthinking?! You know who the people responsible for the death of hundreds and you refuse to tell me who they are!'

He mentally shouts at devil.

Diablo:"Yes but it would be best for you to figure it out yourself. I know I told you this many times but you have to trust me it is the only way you will escape the fate that the first founder has planned for you"

Roman:'Wait who was the First?'

Before Diablo could say anything, Roman heard someone shouting his name.

Krista:"ROMAN!"

Roman turned to look at Historia but to no one's surprise Ymir was with her.

Ymir:"Hey short stack where you been?"

Roman grunts.

Roman:"Please stop calling me that"

Ymir:"Why would I your short"

Ymir was taller than Roman being 5'8 while Roman was 5'5. So she started making fun of him for this ever since they first met. Roman would not just let her insult him however he would insult her aswell. The two would argue quite alot while Historia was unable to stop them but despite all of this Ymir and Roman had gotten very close to each other.

Ymir:"I'll call you whatever I want. Anyways Krista was worried about you and she wanted me to help her find you"

Krista pushes Ymir back with a slight blush.

Krista:"No I didn't!"

Ymir chuckles.

Ymir:"But anyways why didn't you help out today and why are you not in your uniform?"

Roman:"I got the day off"

Ymir:"No fair!"

Ymir shouts.

Ymir:"Why does a dwarf like you deserve a day off?!"

Roman:"Cause I'm better than you. You giraffe!"

Ymir:"Take that back!"

Roman:"No!"

Diablo:"This is very entertaining"

Krista:"Guys stop!"

Ymir:"Whatever but why did you still get the day off?"

Roman:"Well you know how everyone found out Eren could turn into a titan?"

The two girls nod.

Roman:"Well his going to be taken to court tomorrow to see if the military police or scouts will get to have him"

Roman stands up and points to himself.

Roman:"So they want yours truly to go prove that the titanic idiot can be a hero"

Diablo:"Just like you"

Roman:'Oh so now you have a sense of humor'

Krista:"Wait why did they choose you? No offense"

Roman:"None taken. The reason they chose me is because I grew up with along with Mikasa and Armin. But unlike Armin and Mikasa I sort of don't have a choice"

Ymir:"Why's that?"

Roman:"Well dear Ymir. Eren and I grew up together. We were both born in the same year me being a week older than him. But apart from that we grew up very close to the point where we tend to act alot like brothers. So someone. Probably Armin told the court about that"

Krista:"How are you so sure it was Armin?"

Roman:"Well he may look like the type of person who would snitch on people under pressure but I'm sure that he has a plan "

Ymir:"Oh. But why weren't you with Mikasa today?"

Roman:"Yes I was"

Ymir:"Don't lie to me. She had been asking about you the entire afternoon"

Roman sighs.

Roman:"Well ever since Eren got arrested. Mikasa had become abit protective of me"

Krista:"Protective in which way?"

Roman has a flashback to the day where Eren was caught. People had also suspected that he could turn into a titan so they tried taking them but unlike with Eren Mikasa did not let a single one of them lay a finger on him. She scared almost everyone present and she beat up a few people.

Roman:"No worries about it though. I just needed some time to think so don't worry I'm not avoiding her"

Ymir:"Well then shorty. Don't let the pressure get to you. Just stay calm and don't get arrested don't wanna make the blondes sad"

Roman:"Blondes? You mean Reiner?"

Ymir:"No!"

Ymir just stares at him in disbelief.

Roman:"I was joking"

Ymir:"Just don't do anything stupid and take care of yourself"

Ymir says before walking away and dragging Krista with her.

Roman:"Was I hearing things or did she say the last part correctly?"

Diablo:"You were not"

Roman:"Huh. Guess she does care"

(Court)
Roman was in court along with alot of people aswell. Eren was at the very center tied up in a pillar. The judge had asked Eren a few questions before they began his trial. Roman believe it or not was not paying attention at all. He was more Concentrated on how to better use his titan. Every since he heard his titan was capable of doing more than just having powerful armor, dangerous claws and teeth along with alot more strength than what he's body shows.

Judge:"Roman Jagger! Please step forward!"

Roman was brought out of his thoughts by the judge. He did as the judge instructed and he walked to the very front.

Judge:"Mr Jagger. Please swear that you will tell the truth and only the truth nothing more than the truth"

Roman:"I swear"

Judge:"Good. How Mr Jagger we had originally planned on talking with Ms Ackerman but after we learned that you knew Yeager longer we have decided to ask you instead. So if you don't mind shall we proceed?"

Roman:"Ask away"

The judge starts looking through some papers.

Judge:"Well I heard that you and Yeager have known each other since birth is this true?"

Roman:"Sure is"

Judge:"Thank you for confirming that. Now onto the next question. How long have you been aware that Mr Yeager has been able to transform into a titan"

Roman:"I found out about it the same way as everyone. I was very shocked when I first saw him since he never had told me about it"

Judge:"So you were not aware of it?"

Roman shakes his head.

Judge:"Okay onto the next question. Are you also able to transform into one?"

Roman:"As far as I'm aware I am not"

Roman says in the most convincing voice. The judge looks at him for awhile before speaking once more.

Judge:"Thank you for your patience and honestly Mr Yeager"

Roman turns around and he walks back to his original spot.

Diablo:"You are a great liar"

Roman:"Thank you but I want to know something"

Diablo:"I won't tell you who the shifters are"

Roman:"That's not it I want to know more about being a titan shifter. It's drawbacks and it's advantages"

Diablo:"Wow"

Roman:"What?"

Diablo:"I was not expecting you to ask such a question but I will still answer it for you"

In the blink of an eye Roman is now in the forest once again. He was sitting down and Diablo was next to him.

Diablo:"It all started long ago years before the first founder was even born. I was keeping balance in the planet as I had been doing for millions of years now. Everything had been normal until a bizarre creature had appeared out of nowhere. It was unlike anything I had seen and before I could even do anything the creature absorbed some of my powers and quickly ran away before I could catch it. I had spent years searching for the abomination but having some of my powers made gave it the ability to hide itself for me and luckily it was unable to use my powers"

Roman:"Okay but how did the First founder become a titan when the creature was unable to use them"

Diablo:"Well Founder. The creature needs a host to survive and the creature bad found one. The first founder was a slave and she was being hunted down. The creature was hiding in under water in a tree and when the founder went in the creature bonded with her and it was then that I had found them but I however was unable to retrieve my powers from the her. I had tried many ways but I was unsuccessful and time started passing to minutes. Minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days, days to months and months to years. The titans power had been split up making my job to reclaim the harder. Which is where you come in"

Roman:"In what role do I play in all of this?"

Diablo:"You Roman are the one I have been looking for all of this time. Right before I had my powers taken I had a vision of the future if someone helping me achieve my ultimate goal and that person was a titan shifter. At first I thought it would be Yeager but your fathrr had changed the timeline and he ate the founder instead of Eren's father being the one to eat him. I had been very surprised but when you got the titan I started thinking it might be you and as time went on I became sure it was you and not Eren. I then tried interacting with you like the last titan shifters but all if them were unable to see me and we're under the rule of king Fritz. Everyone I tried talking to was unable to sense my presence and it had been like that for thousands of years that is until I tried talking to you"

Roman:"How did you know I would see you?"

Diablo:"Oh I didn't. Imagine how surprised I was when you saw me. I had become very excited. The moment you started running away I knew I found the right person. The long painful wait was worth it and now you can help me. In my new quest"

Roman:"Which is?"

Diablo:"Oh you still don't know me too well. I won't tell you just yet. You have to face off against another shifter for me to tell you"

Roman:"Of course you won't tell me a thing"

Diablo:"But I will give you advice. Every warrior I have met through my time of being alive have always lacked something that they value the mist in their childhood"

Roman:"Their imagination?"

Diablo:"Correct. I guess you are smarter than I thought. Yes the human imagination is a something that is very powerful. I have seen children create entire worlds with just their imaginations and your titan is based of imagination. You are unable to create life but you can use your understanding and imagination to achieve the maximum limits of your titan"

Roman stares at Diablo for awhile.

Roman:"Nothing you just said made any sense"

Roman is now back to the normal world and He saw Eren being kicked by Levi. Mikasa seemed angry and Roman knowing what she might do decided to try calming her down.

Roman:"Mika. Don't worry he'll be fine"

Roman grabs her hand. This action seemed to calm her down a bit. Levi continues kicking him until he is told to stop in ear that Eren might transform again and long story short the scouts won Eren and now Roman and the others have to wait awhile until they can finally become scouts.

Roman:"I'm finally making my dreams come true"

He looks at the stars in the sky.

Roman:"I wonder if mom and dad would be proud of me?"

Roman looks around and he could see Sasha stealing some food.

Roman:"Are you serious?"

He heard a guard coming by so he grabbed Sasha's hand and they hid. The guard didn't notice anything missing so he left. Roman let's go of Sasha and he leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 148K 164
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is a w...
391K 5.6K 32
So here's another story. Btw you will be using my Oc's last name for many, and eye color, and hair color. For many, nany reasons that will be in the...
531K 10.9K 45
We were friends in the underground city until we got separated. I thought I would never see him again but here he is... what do I do? Does he even re...
49.5K 2.4K 66
*THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN* "What if you die? I don't want to lose anyone else.." "I'm not the one who dies, I'm the one who does the killing." ...