ENTICE || JJk•PJm•KTh

By sparklesinpurple

"She's a single mother, do you still want her?" _ When Park Jiah sets out and starts working to have a new li... More

Introduction
Chapter 01 || New Job
Chapter 02 || Daycare
Chapter 03 || A Random Jerk
Chapter 04 || Friend Circle
Chapter 05 || Tough Girl
Chapter 06 || Spectrum for a Man
Chapter 07 || Two Inches
Chapter 08 || Wrinkle of the Past
Chapter 09 || Lover Boy
Chapter 10 || Step Brother?!
Chapter 11 || Flashback
Chapter 13 || Coffee & Ties
Chapter 14 || Business Party
Chapter 15 || Hello, Mr Kim
Chapter 16 || Special Enough (Kiss)
Chapter 16 || Date
Chapter 17 || Return of the Jerk
Chapter 18 || Stronger
Chapter 19 || A Day Off
Chapter 20 || Daddy
Chapter 21 || Replaced
Chapter 22 || Friends
Chapter 23 || Confrontation
Chapter 24 || A Bigger Mess
Chapter 25 || New Manly
Chapter 26 || Miss Jiu Jitsu
Chapter 27 || Responsibilities
Chapter 28 || Till Seven
Chapter 29 || Catch Up?
Chapter 30 || Hypnotic
Chapter 31 || Working It Out
Chapter 32 || Bad Idea, Right?
Chapter 33 || A Good Mother
Chapter 34 || Games
Chapter 35 || Worried For You
Chapter 36 || Scared
New Book!
Chapter 37 || What Am I To You?
Chapter 38 || Ruined Like That
Chapter 39 || Saviour
Chapter 40 || Bitter
Chapter 41 || Different Versions Of Love
Chapter 42 || A Step Towards You
Chapter 43 || Back To Square One
Chapter 44 || Closer To You
Chapter 45 || A Day With Baby
Chapter 46 || Mr. & Mrs. Park
Chapter 47 || Slept In?!
Chapter 48 || Somebody Else
Chapter 49 || One Step At A Time

Chapter 12 || Father

659 62 9
By sparklesinpurple

"So he's out of town these days?" Yoongi frowns, walking beside Jiah, holding Jihun in his arms as they suddenly decided that a walk around the block would be great on a Sunday. Since Yoongi didn't want to go and spend the last few hours of his weekend in the restaurant, he agreed instantly, claiming Jihun would love to go out for a while with him.

"He said so," Jiah shrugs and wipes the baby's mouth with a tissue as he keeps getting ice cream around his lips and even on Yoongi's shirt. "Aish! Why did you let him have this? Now he's only making a mess!"

"It's okay," Yoongi sighs, taking the tissue from her hand and cleans his shirt. He glances at Jihun and walks over to a bench near a park, "Let's sit here, so Ji can finish his ice cream and mamma can breathe without nagging us."

"yesh," Jihun nods as if he understood everything, making Jiah scoff.

"You're a jerk sometimes."

"That's not how you talk to your son, Jiah." Yoongi glares at her, "I really don't get you sometimes. Which mother talks talks to their two-year-old like that and keeps cursing in front of him?"

"I don't give two flying fucks," She huffs, "Have you seen how he annoys me?"

"For the last time, Jiah, he's just two!"

"Well, why don't you keep him then? Do you know how much he was crying last night for no reason? I couldn't get an ounce of sleep!"

"That comes along with the responsibility of being a parent."

"I know, but still."

"Stop arguing with me on this. I won't hesitate smacking the shit out of you right now if you call him that again."

"I-"

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" A third voice interrupts, making both Jiah and Yoongi turn their heads in the direction of the person. Yoongi frowns at the male, while Jiah internally groans in annoyance. However, before she gets a say in the situation, Yoongi is already up on his feet, letting Jihun sit by himself for a while and steps forward, glaring at the unwanted man.

"What brings you here?" He growls at the taller.

"That's none of your concern. Give me one good reason why you think you can talk to her like that?"

"Wha-"

"Taheyung shut up and leave." Jiah hisses, glaring at him while her hands are busy pulling Yoongi back for the older didn't look in a good mood and for an obvious reason felt like he was about to throw hands.

"No. Is this his kid? He's the one who's hurting you?"

"Just leave."

Taheyung conveniently ignores her command and steps near her, grabbing her hands as the look in his eyes switch from an angry one to a soft, sympathetic one. "Is he-"

"No he's not!" Jiah shouts at his face, tears pooling her eyes as she tries to pull herself back but Taheyung never lets go of her. Instead, he wraps his arms around the girl's petite body, bringing her in warm embrace which always had been her safe place as to what he remembered. "Leave me..." She breathes out, dropping a tear and flinches when their bodies are being pulled apart and Taehyung's deep groan reaches her ear, seeing Yoongi glaring at him with raging eyes and upper body breathing heavily in anger.

"I'm gonna rip those arms off if you dare to touch her again." The elder threatens, ignoring the hard look on Taheyung's face.

Although before he steps up on his feet to hit Yoongi back, Jiah's already standing between them, grabbing the man's collar and slaps him tight across the face, "No, don't even think you can hurt anyone here." She grits out, pushing him back and stands in front of him with tears still blurring her vission but all her face said was anger and disappointment, "Jihun is not his child, Taheyung. And yes he can talk to me whatever way he wants because he has the right to! Yoongi was the one who stayed with me and held me when you, Taheyung, left me to die! He loves me more than my own family does, he supported me through everything and showed me the right way! He has every right to scold me too. But you don't have a say in anything, so just leave me alone and don't go thinking that you're needed in my life again."

"Ji-"

"Mamma..." Jihun slips down the bench with difficulty and runs to his mother, hugging her legs tightly, "Yoo'gi mamma no cwy..."

"Yes, baby, mamma's not crying." Jiah says, patting his head gently and wipes her tears off.

"Jiah..." Taheyung whispers, blinking a few times even though his stare at her never breaks away, "Who's child is this?"

"Why?" She looks at him,

"Tell me... please..."

Jiah scoffs mockingly as she carries Jihun and pats his back, smiling for him, completely ignoring Taheyung and turns to Yoongi, "Let's go, oppa."

Yoongi nods slowly, opening his arms for Jihun, but the toddler sticks to Jiah having his tiny arms wrapped firmly around Jiah's neck, "I'll call Jin to pick you up," He sighs, pulling out his phone, "You should go home and I'll head back too. Call me if you need something."

Jiah nods slowly, hugging her son as she tries to keep herself from sobbing which Yoongi notices and rubs her back, "It's okay, I'll come over if you want."

"Yeah," She nods again, sparing one last glance at Taheyung, suddenly dawning upon her that he still has his unpleasant glare on Yoongi. It angers her to see the audacity of the man and she turns around, giving Jihun to Yoongi and grabs Taheyung by his arm. "You wanna know right? I'll tell you, will you leave me alone then?"

"If you want me to," He nods briefly, glancing at the baby, then back at Jiah.

"Yours," She says, wiping her tears and looks him dead in the eye, "I was pregnant when you left. Done? Got your answer? Now leave me the fuck alone."

"W-What?" Taehyung's face froze, his expanding wide and jaw hanging loose, too shocked to register the truth. He stares at the child again, suddenly noticing how familiar he looked, then glances back at Jiah who has unreadable expression, "He's... he's my son? Jiah, really?"

He lets go of her hands, walking past her to reach Yoongi who's holding the toddler and stares at the little face of his son, chubby cheeks and tinted lips that still have a bit of ice cream on them, and the dark, round eyes staring back at him with pure confusion and fear. Taheyung doesn't realise when a tear drop leaves his eye and his lips stretch into a small smile when his hand slowly reaches out to touch the baby- his baby.

"My son..." His lips murmer with a sigh.

Jihun turns to away, hiding his face in Yoongi's shoulder who rolls his eyes and pushes Taheyung's hand away, "Are you done or not?"

Taheyung's gaze snaps at the elder male, showing just how unimpressed he was with the tone and interruption between him and his son, "What's your problem? He's my child. Jiah why do-"

"Please, Taehyung. Stop with all that." She says, "You wanted an answer, I gave you that. You said you would me alone then,"

"After knowing it's my son? Yeah, no." Taheyung says, facing her, "Look, Jiah, I'm sorry for what happened. I really love you still, and I... I want us to be back together."

"No," She shakes her head, "You left me once. Why would I come back to you? To see you leave again? No thanks. Me and Jihun and pretty happy by ourself."

"He needs a father, Jiah. What will you do alone?"

Jiah laughs at that and nods, "I've managed fine in these three years without you. When I was six-seven months pregnant and carried on with college and part time jobs without much difficulty. I can still manage, so you don't have to worry."

"It's not as easy as it sounds Jiah. I know you can do it alone, but it doesn't change the fact that he needs his father. You can be a good mother, not a good father."

"You didn't even know he existed! And you think you can tell me what a good father is?!" Jiah pushes him away, "Get lost, Taheyung. I honestly don't care about you anymore!"

The man says nothing, but his eyes move to the kid then back to Jiah, "Fine, but I'm not gonna leave you and my child alone. I'll come back,"

Jiah scoffs at him, turning on her heels as she carries Jihun in her arms and looks at Yoongi, "Let's go, oppa," The elder follows her, sending one last glare to Taehyung, full of anger and hatred for he still remembered every tear Jiah shed after this man who just abandoned her with a child.

From the day he left, Yoongi had just seen the girl struggling and fighting to survive each day. First with her own family who saw her as a disgrace and disappointment ever since she brought out the news of dating a guy who left her pregnant. They never supported her and entirely cut off ties with her, due to which she had to work part time after college to manage her expenses. Her only aim then was to complete her last year of college with a good percentage so she would be hired in a high paying company without much problem.

And it eventually worked out when she met Namjoon for the interview in Park Jimin's company. Yoongi had been her support through out the journey- from making sure she's taking of herself, eating on time, regular checkups, even financial help at times, and of course the free food in his restaurant.

If Jiah had to choose one thing in life that she cherishes the most apart from her son who brought loads of happiness for her, she'd choose Min Yoongi without a second thought. Despite their closely-annoying bond, their first meeting wasn't as fun. Yoongi didn't like meeting new people during his teenage years, especially when those who were young girls with a lot of energy and always asking tons of questions. Unfortunately for him, Jiah was that annoying kid who moved to his neighbourhood and became an inseparable pain. He hated eight-year-olds and Jiah loved the idea of having an elder brother who's in high school!

The most he remembered first talking to her was when she stood in front of his door, smiling at him widely with her uneven teeth on display. She had become cindrella, dressed in a sky blue evening gown, white gloves that went up her elbows and blonde wig over her dark brown hair. Yoongi had made a weird face, not even acknowledging that she did look cute for his main focus was to get her to leave him alone. So he grabbed a few candies from the nearby table that his parents had bought especially for halloween, and shoved them in her little yellow basket.

But when she didn't leave and asked why wasn't dressed in his costume he told her he didn't like those childish things, to which Jiah had laughed giving two candies back to him as a treat from her and wished him a happy halloween before leaving. The next day he was at her door, holding a basket in his hands and cringing at thought of him actually going there just to give the kid the rest of the candies.

By the time of the next halloween, Yoongi was standing in his room with a broom in his hand, a big hat and a mushy dark cloak over even darker clothes. Jiah made him a wizard that year. Nineteen-year-old Min Yoongi became wizard for this kid and even spent a part of his allowance money on buying her more chocolates so that she won't be sad and miss her parents too much for they were out of town during that time.

Thinking of all that he often feels like Jiah grew up in front of his eyes and he played an important role in that- as though they weren't just neighbours but actually a family. He liked being the brother she never had and see her as the same eight-year-old cindrella or the nine-year-old witch.

"Walk faster oppa! You're not that old!"

"Shut up, you're so annoying."

"Yoo'gi! mamma eati- Ji ice-cweam!"

"Aish! Jiah you don't eat your son's ice cream!"

"It's melting, oppa. He's not eating it anyway."

"When are you gonna behave like normal parent?"

"Never, I'll be the coolest mom to Ji"

_____

a/n- min yoongiiiiii 😭❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 20.4K 200
You know the drill! Requests are still open, but it could take me a while since I have loads of them, either way, enjoy! Don't repost without permis...
169K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
497K 9.7K 33
Xierra Louise Hendrix a sweet loving girl, kind and beautiful, yet SHE'S ABUSED. On her 18th birthday she shifted all by herself with no one accompan...
857K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.