MAID - Jay (재이)

By luvview

"MAID" "If I know that you will be my stupid Employer , I'd rather sit on the side of the road begging for m... More

<3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41- END

38

1K 70 108
By luvview

" Okay you condition is getting better!Luckily your operation is going well. Today you can discharge.  I'll settle your patient discharge letter. It's tired right stay in this ward almost two weeks?" He chuckled while filling up his doctor record.

Yeonja sigh."Good to hear that. B-but, Did I owe the operation cost to the hospital? You know that I'm not capable to pay it right? Why you still proceed it ?"

"Nope. You're not owe anything from the hospital. Don't think about it too much. As long as, the burdened that you carry in your life is gone already."    Doctor Jake smiling and walking out from Yeonja's room.

" Who paid my operation cost? It's so expensive." She sigh and smiles.

"Whoever you're, thank you for saving my life. I owe you a lots."

She take her phone and dialling Jay number.

"Yes,he is in business trip now. But why he didn't pickup my call? Even my text he's not replying."

"Honeyyyyy I missed youuuu!" Jay open the door rushly and running towards Yeonja.

" Argh I miss my girl." Jay hugged her tightly.

"I want to go back home. There are many things I want to do. Sweeping the floor,washing the laundry and so on. Argh I miss my work!" Yeonja get up and packing her things.

"Hey, you didn't miss me huh?" Jay smirks.

"Hey why you ignoring me honey...." Jay pouting.

Yeonja sigh. "Let's go." She walking towards the door.

"Fine! Here your bag, I'll carry it." Jay offered.

"It's okay, I can carry it by myself." Yeonja refuse and keep walking.

"Okay, I'll carry you then." Jay carry Yeonja in bridal style make Yeonja shouted in shocked.

"Yah! Let me down. Everyone looking us right now!" Yeonja hit Jay's body to let herself go.

"Let everyone knows that I really love my girl."

Jay smirks and keep walking.

_______________________________________

"Hello Yeonja! You discharged already ? Aaa I miss you a lot!" Saehoo calling Yeonja as soon they reach at home.

"Yes I already at home! How do you know!" Yeonja reply excitedly.

" I'm about to visit you today but the nurse said you already discharge. Can I come to your house? They are many things I want to share with you!"

"Yes of course. Okay see you later." Yeonja hang up the call.

Yeonja smiling and walking towards her room. " Arghh I miss my bed."

After freshing up her body, she go to the kitchen to start her duty.

"Sir Jay, what you want to eat today?"

Jay just ignore her and focusing watching the television.

"Sir Jay , I'm talking to you." She sigh.

"Who sir Jay?" He facing his body to her.

"Are you crazy. You're Sir Jay."

" I'll answer to your question if you calling me by my name only. Full stop"

He hugging himself in pouting.

"Now it's my working time. So I'm your maid and you're my employer. So we must professional."

He ignore her and continue focusing on the television.

"Okay, fine. Jay... What you want to eat today?"

"See? It's nice when you calling me like that. Let's eat outside. I want to date you today."

"Ding Dong!"

"Oh it's Saehoo! Wah , Jungwon and Heeseung also here!" Yeonja jumping excitedly as soon she open the door.

"Oh Saehoo you're here too! I taught it's only me and Jungwon who want to visit her."

"Oh I taught you guys come together. Okay never mind. Let's come in."

______________________________________

"Okay you guys stay here for awhile, I'll prepare some drinks." Yeonja get up from the couch.

"Oh It's okay. Yeonja you stay here. I'll help you make the drinks.You must rest. You just discharge right? So, stay here. Let me help you."

"It's okay, I can-"

"No, you sit here." Saehoo smiles and walking towards the kitchen.

They talking and laughing together at the living room while Saehoo make a drinks.

"Jay and Yeonja. Excuse me , I want to use a toilet for a while."

They nodded in respond.

He stopped his way when he realized something strange at the kitchen.

"Give me back!" Heeseung grab a small packet from Saehoo hands.

"What is this?" Heeseung staring straight to Saehoo.

" And why you put it in that orange juice?"

"O-oh this is vitamin actually."  She grab back from Heeseung's hand.

"Okay, put it in another glass too. We also need a vitamin." He crossed his arm.

" No, you guys cannot eat this vitamin. It's only for Yeonja. Its for the people
who have undergone surgery." She scratching her non-itchy head.

"Why you didn't give her directly? Why must you put it in her glass? And why only her you give an orange juice? We wants orange juice too."

Heeseung near his face into Saehoo.

"Y-yeonja must drink a lot of fruit juice. It's healthy for her. What happen to you ? Why you curious about it?" She pushed Heeseung away.

"You want to poison her right?" He smirks.

" W-what ? No ! Why I must poisoning my bestfriend? Heeseung, what happen to you ? Why you like this so sudden huh?"

"Bestfriend? Tsk, funny.  This is what you call her as your bestfriend? Fuh, I didn't expect you'll become like this. Selfish." Heeseung sigh.

"W-what are you talking about? Heeseung, you didn't any prove to say me like that. I didn't kill anyone."

Heeseung chuckled.

" I didn't mention about killing anyone. Am I right? You killing who?"

" I'm just said that I'm not killing anyone. They way you talking to me like I already killing someone."

She gulping.

"Really? What if I said that I have a proof ? " He smirks.

"Okay show it to me then."

"But I must show it to our friends too. We must see it together." Heeseung about to go to the living room.

"Hey what happen here? " Jungwon walking towards kitchen followed by Jay and Yeonja.

"Guys, I want to show you something."

Heeseung about to take out something from his pocket but get stopped by Saehoo.

"Heeseung, why you must do it to me like this!" She whisper.

"Do it what? You said you want to see the proof right? Let see together. I want  everyone know that you such a betrayer." He smirks.

"Why you guys stay here, Oh- the drinks is ready. Let's go-" Yeonja about to carry the tray but stopped but Heeseung.

"Yeonja, don't drinks this orange juice.  Saehoo wants to poisoning you." Heeseung said directly make everyone shocks in respond.

"Heeseung! How could you said to me like that. I'm just put a vitamin in your drinks. That's it." Saehoo give the drinks to Yeonja.

"No, she's liar. Yeonja , stop trusting her." He take a glass from her hand.

"Heeseung, what happen to you? How could she wants to poisoning me. Don't talk nonsense." She chuckled.

"Saehoo, is it true what Heeseung saying just now?" Jay interupped.

" No, trust me. How could I poisoning my beloved bestfriend. Am I right?"

"Okay, how about you drinks first." Heeseung give a glass to Saehoo.

Saehoo hesitate in her way.

" See? Why you hesitate to drink it? Just drink it then!"

Heeseung yelled.

Jay take a glass from Saehoo hands and about to sipping that orange juice but she grab it back. She pouring that orange juice into a sink.

" Fine! I want to poison her. Are you guys happy now?"

"How could you-" Jay push her to the wall and slapped her.

"Jay! Yes you're angry but you can't slap her ! She's a girl!" Jungwon interupped.

"She deserve it. How could you- What if Yeonja already drank that juice! She'll die! Don't you know that?" Jay yelled.

"Yes, that's actually I want." She smirks while caressed her red cheek.

"S-saehoo...Why you doing this t-to me.. I trust you.." Yeonja burst into tears.

"You know what, I hate you so much. Why everyone loves you? You're not that special. See? You such an ugly girl without anything." She pushed her head hardly.

"Don't you ever touch her. You're useless." Jungwon push Saehoo and bring Yeonja near to him.

Saehoo laughing out loud.

"See, no ones backup me. No ones asking me whether I'm okay or not. Everyone focus on her. Why?"

"Yah stupid girl, I guess you're already dead. But today you're already discharge. Ish ish ish. Your lifeline is very long I guess."

Yeonja sobbed.

" W-what do you mean?"

Saehoo chuckled.

" First, you already got hit in your head rigth? But you still alive. Second, I already hire someone to kill you, but it's not working. That stupid Jungwon ruins everything."

" Oh , so you hired people to inject strange fluids into Yeonja's body while she was sleeping that night, right? That's why I found syringe under her bed. Heeseung hyung , I already told you. She is the mastermind." Jungwon yelled.

"Saehoo, she is your bestfriend. Why you do this to her?" Jay sighed.

"Why? You asking me why? Oh so funny. She was the blocker. Jay, I love you. I do everything to make you falling in love with me. End up, you falling in love with this stupid girl." Saehoo laughing.

"I was the one who killed her little sister.  I tought she will leave this house when I already killed her little sister. She said she working in this house just because she wants to save her little sister. And now, her little sister is gone right?  But still. She is here."

Yeonja rushly get up and push her away until she falls on the floor.

" YOU KILLED YEONJI? YOU KNOW SHE WAS MY LIFE RIGHT? WHY YOU-"

Yeonja running to the table top and take a knife.

"YOU MUST DIE WITH YEONJI TOO. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD."

Jay running to Yeonja and hugging her from behind to calm her.

"Yeonja put a knife down please..."

"NO, SHE MUST DIE. I DON'T CARE IF I'LL BECOME A KILLER. SHE DESERVE IT."

Heeseung kneeling down in front of her.

" Yeonja, remember your mom said. 
Whatever happens in our lives, we must accept the fate. No one can prevent it."

" Yes, I want to kill her too. But if you kill her, Yeonji still can't come back into this world. She already there waiting for you. She'll be sad if she seeing her sister is like this. Do you want her to cry up there huh?" Heeseung caressed her hair slowly.

Yeonja let go the knife slowly and walking to the living room.

" You're lucky Yeonja didn't kill you. Now you get out from my house. I didn't want to see your face."

Jay pushed Saehoo to the door.

" Jay , I love you. Okay? Please give me a chance.." She hold his hand.

"Don't make me slapped your face one more time.  I never consider to the people who hurt the person that I loved. So just go ! " Jay yelled.

"Good evening. We're police officer. Do you know the person name Park Saehoo?" Saehoo about to running inside to Jay house again.

"Yes , she is here ? Why sir?"

Jungwon grab Saehoo hands and push her outside

"She was charged with the offense of being a mastermind in a murder case."

"No, not me . I think you already found a wrong person."

"Two young men were arrested at the police station for attempting to kill a patient at the hospital. Upon further investigation, it is suspected that you are the mastermind. So, come with us to the police station." The police cuffed her hand and bring her away.

_______________________________________
Thanks for reading 🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 57.1K 42
a shy and cry baby girl who had a crush on Yang Jungwon and confessed her feeling by sending a letter to him everyday . Everything was good until sh...
161K 6.4K 34
Jake couldn't have imagined debuting with someone who seemed so perfect and talented. He also knew that even if he did, he could never be in a relati...
28.6K 910 58
☆ us against the world. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘬𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯...
122K 4.7K 39
Dᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ. ɴᴏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Aɴʏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ. ⚠️ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱ...