Neighbor • Scarlett Johansson...

By scarlett_xxo

Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes. Scarlett frown, clenching her jaw. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" "W... More

Beginning
Soldier
Just A Neighbor
I Love My Name
You're Home
Night Sky
A Boyfriend, Right
I Want Y/N
Let Me Talk
Against The Door
Falling Fast
That's Gay
Froze
Trauma
I'm Here
Photo
Rose's Birthday
Into... Mommies
I Really Like You
Paper Flower
Bought A Property
Scarlett's Smile
It's Okay
We Are Too
Chaotic
Yes mo- Scarlett
Good Girl
It's Not Okay
Happiest Girls
You're an Art
For Us
Stars
Growing Old
Mission
End
Epilogue
Thank You!
New Book
New Book
New Book

Always Yours

9.1K 337 113
By scarlett_xxo

TWO DAYS LATER

"You're gonna come home, right?"

Y/N looked at Rose, "Of course, sweetheart. Momma will come home and after that, I will never leave your side again." She said.

"You promise, momma?" Rose asked, looking at Y/N with hope in her eyes.

"I promise." Y/N said, smiling. And she meant it, she will come home no matter what. She will spend her days with Scarlett, they will watch Rose grow up and be there for Rose every step of the way.

"I'll wait for you, momma." Rose said, smiling.

Y/N smiled, nodding her head. "Now, sleep my darling." She said.

"Good night, momma. I love you." Rose yawned.

"I love you more, Rose. Good night, sweetheart." Y/N said, she kissed Rose's head and stood up. She looked at Rose one last time before turning around and walking out.

Y/N's leaving tomorrow, and she's not sure when will she come back. It really depends on how will she work and execute her plan, this time though, she'll be going alone. It's a solo mission, that's why her team was extra worried when they found out she'll be going alone.

Sighing, Y/N walked inside Scarlett's room. "Hey." She spoke, Scarlett just finished showering.

"Hey..." Scarlett smiles a little.

Y/N locked the door behind her and approached her girlfriend, she didn't say anything and just pulled her beautiful Scarlett closer by the side of her neck. And she smashed their lips together in a passionate kiss, sighing when she felt Scarlett's lips against hers.

Y/N run her hands up and down Scarlett's sides, squeezing every now and then. She shivers when Scarlett moans under her touch, she pulled away from her girlfriend's lips and move to her jaw and neck.

"Oh, baby," Scarlett let out a breathy moan as Y/N kisses her neck, finding her weak spot and making her knees weak.

Y/N kisses Scarlett's shoulders, inhaling her scent. She will miss this, she will miss Scarlett's scent, her kisses, her touch, everything. She will miss Scarlett.

"Let me love you, Scar." Y/N whispered, kissing Scarlett's shoulder. "Please, let me love you." She said, caressing Scarlett's cheek.

"I'm yours, Y/N." Scarlett whispered, leaning into Y/N's touch. "I'm always yours."

"Can I?" Y/N asked, looking at the towel that's wrapped around Scarlett's body.

"Please." Scarlett said, already breathing heavily.

Y/N smiles and untied the knot slowly and allowed the towel to fall on the floor. Her heart thumped and she's once again in awe, "You're perfect."

With that, Y/N lift up Scarlett in her arms and laid her down on the bed. She got on top of Scarlett and leaned down, kissing her girlfriend.

Scarlett sighs, wrapping an arm around Y/N's neck.

Y/N began kissing her way from Scarlett's mouth down to her jaw, and neck, and she pay extra time to Scarlett's weak spot. She nipped on it and run her tongue on the same spot to soothe the skin, and her heart thumped when Scarlett moaned in her ear.

Y/N moved down and and didn't hesitate to suck on Scarlett's breast, twirling her tongue on Scarlett's nipple and making it hard while her other hand went to Scarlett's other breast, playing with the nipple, gently twisting it.

"Fuck," Scarlett moaned quietly.

Y/N hummed and kissed the skin between Scarlett's breasts before taking the other breast to her mouth. She gently nipped on the nipple, smiling when her girlfriend moaned loudly. Then she moved down, kissing every inches of Scarlett's beautiful body, not missing any spot.

Y/N kissed Scarlett's stomach before positioned herself better between Scarlett's thighs. She looked up at Scarlett, keeping eye contact as she gave her thighs some open mouth kisses. "I love your thighs." She whispered.

"Baby, please..." Scarlett breathes. "I need you."

Y/N smiled and took a long lick.

"Oh, fuck!" Scarlett moaned, her eyes rolling back.

Y/N swirled her tongue around Scarlett's clit, and she starts sucking and licking, making Scarlett let out loud moans.

Scarlett covered her mouth, muffling her moans. "Oh, fuck, baby!"

Y/N moans at the sweet taste of her girlfriend.

Y/N's moan causes vibration and it put Scarlett on edge.

"Keep doing that, baby!" Scarlett moaned, it was muffled but Y/N heard it.

Scarlett screamed into her palm as Y/N entered her with two fingers, pumping in and out and curling her fingers inside.

"Baby, baby, baby!" Scarlett moaned, her back arched.

Y/N opened her eyes and looked up at Scarlett, her heart burning with love and adoration for Scarlett. Then she kept curling and thrusting her fingers inside her girlfriend, while still sucking and licking on her already swollen clit.

Scarlett was panting, moaning curses and Y/N's name, her walls tightening. She had to bite her hand to stop herself from screaming.

"Cum for me, Scarlett." Y/N husked, looking up at her girlfriend.

And with that, Scarlett's eyed rolled back, moaning Y/N's name over and over again as she cum all over her lover's fingers and mouth.

Y/N smiles, cleaning Scarlett's sweet cum. But she immediately looked up when she felt Scarlett's body shaking.

"Baby..." Y/N whispered, seeing Scarlett crying. She immediately laid down, pulling Scarlett into her and hugging her tight.

"Promise me," Scarlett sobbed, clinging onto Y/N's shirt, afraid to let go. "Promise me you'll come back home."

Y/N kissed Scarlett's head, "I promise, baby. I will come home to you and Rose. I promise." She said.

"I love you so much," Scarlett said, shaking her head. "I love you, don't go..."

Y/N's heart broke, "I'm so sorry, baby. But I have to, this is for us. After this, I'm done. No more missions, no more classified missions. Just you, me, and Rose. Just us."

Scarlett looked up, staring at Y/N's face.

Y/N wiped Scarlett's tears, kissing her forehead. "Trust me one last time with this, Scar."

"I trust you." Scarlett said, without hesitation. "I trust you." She repeated.

Y/N sighs, smiling a little. "That's all I need."

———

Author: love u all<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 10.1K 32
Y/N bit her lip, smiling. "Thanks, I'm glad I get to make your day better." "You can make it greater, though." Scarlett said and smirked. "How?" Y...
13.8K 443 27
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)
121K 3.6K 40
The story of Y/n Stark who goes to a party and meets two beautiful women 😌 (+18, mature content) Wanda x Nat x fem reader The characters don't belon...
24.8K 1.2K 21
Y/n Y/l/n moves into a new apartment complex and meets her mysterious redheaded neighbour. What will Y/n discover about her new neighbour and how wil...